Identifying Pedophiles

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3119063/Can-scientists-spot-pedophile-Study-claims-likely-physical-deformities-left-handed.html

Don't let your kids around people like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

consentinghumans.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/dr-cantor-and-the-case-of-the-missing-stigma-part-one/
pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb:
pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:
bbc.com/news/magazine-34858350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pedo's BTFO, when can we start measuring these physical attributes at birth to make sure not to allow those kids who fit the profile the right to live?

write to your congressman. We need to start executing pedo babies

yeah no. based on a small sample size of violent offenders.

DAMAGE CONTROL MODE INITIATED

in reality, pedophiles have big noses

kill all children with big noses

check the synagogues.

t. person with attached earlobe

clearly your reading comprehension is not up to par:

you also fail to notice how dispelling the "abused as a child" myth actually helps towards normalizing pedophilia, and is something we've been fighting for years.

Is this the official anti pedo thread?

meant for

HAHAHAHAHAHA GET USED TO IT I JUST DONATED TO THE RESEARCH UNIVERSITY WHO FUNDED THIS STUDY…THEY'RE ALREADY WORKING ON IDENTIFY MORE PREDICTORS
WHO WILL MATCH ME BERNIEBROS?

yes, it should be cyclical

I honestly wouldn't mind that. Dys can you make it happen tbh

Shut up

[trigger warning]

Shut up. Dys can you make it happen tbh

Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later. Too many threads, try again later.

and you honestly think once studies are conducted on a larger sample of pedophiles there will still be any set of identifying physical traits? by that logic there are traits unique to homosexuals, to men who like redheads, and so on. pseudo-scientific bullshit. not that studies on a representative sample will ever be collected, because we hide in the shadows, and sampling exclusively from the prison population is guaranteed to give skewed results.

not that I care what you do with your money, I'm just explaining why you're wrong on the off chance it gets past your mental retardation somehow.

I say, kill them all

my earlobes are detached, these guys deserve a donation

it means stop spamming

HAHAHA low-IQ manlets BTFO

You can't kill what you can't see.

These studies will never find anything conclusive, but they'll make a lot of money in the process.

All the while casting doubt upon the theory of pedophilia being caused by abuse.

In turn causing pedophilia to get another step closer to being normalized.

Shlomo wins every time.

>reddit spacing

Dr. Cantor's work has already been debunked.
consentinghumans.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/dr-cantor-and-the-case-of-the-missing-stigma-part-one/

It just sounds like they took a small, incarcerated sample of convicted sex offenders and egregiously extrapolated that data to make out a potential stereotype for MAPs as a whole. What a waste.

Only good thing to come away from that piece, frankly.

fuck off reddit

Yeah, no. Leonard isn't a scientist, he's a balding middle-aged man with a silly hobby. Cantor actually dismissed it on Boy Chat. Sorry.

Reddit disbarred my kind from congregating there, so I'm here.

yep, I knew you were from reddit. You fags are so transparent.

What a coincidence you should show up at this exact time.

Ad hominem. Not an argument. Defend Cantor's work against the specific criticisms aimed at his work.

No, that's not true, you are allowed to talk about pedophilia on reddit.

you're just a paraphile, not a pedo. You just get off on kids because it's edgy, you're not actually attracted to them

t. psychiatrist

I'd fug a loli tbh

because it's edgy

ITT: potbellied goblins and anti-pedo kikes

I think what's more likely is that people who are stupid enough to admit it/get caught are 10-15 IQ points lower than average.

The height thing is more interesting though.

really makes you think

Not at all
I'm a different user and I'd happily fug adolescent Laura

do you have attached earlobes?

The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb:

░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░░░░ ░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░░ ▐▓▒▒█▀██▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀██▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ ▐▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▌░░ F U G
The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠖⠚⠉⠉⠳⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⡴⢋⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠿⠛⠉⠁⢀⣴⡟⠁⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⢀⢀⠎⣰⣿⠿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡟⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡿⢀⠏⢰⣿⡟⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢮⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠃⡜⢀⣾⡿⠃⢠⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢊⣿⡟⢀⢀⡰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡟⡇⢀⠋⢀⢀⣾⡏⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⠠⠃⣾⣿⠇⢀⡴⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⢀⣰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠁⠹⣄⣀⣤⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡟⢀⡐⠁⣼⣿⡟⢀⡰⣡⣶⡶⣆⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣠⠞⢁⣴⣶⣠⣶⡆⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣶⣰⣿⡏⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⠁⠄⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⣰⣿⣿⠏⢀⣿⢀⣸⣿⠏⢀⢸⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⣰⣿⡟⠁⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠟⢀⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠟⡀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡟⢠⣿⣿⡟⢀⣰⠇⢀⣿⡿⢀⢀⣿⡏⢀⢰⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⣸⣿⠃⢀⢀⣼⣿⡏⢀⣼⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⣿⠁⣰⠏⢀⣼⣿⠃⢀⣾⡿⢀⢠⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⣰⣿⣿⠁⢠⣿⡏⢀⢀⣸⣿⡿⢀⢰⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣟⠕⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⡿⠊⠁⣰⢣⣿⡟⢀⣰⣿⠃⢀⣾⣿⠁⡼⢀⢀⢀⣰⡾⠿⠿⣿⣶⣦⣾⣿⡟⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⣾⡿⢀⡞⢰⣿⣿⠇⢠⣿⡟⢠⡏⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⢀⢀⡴⠃⣾⣿⣧⣰⣿⣿⣄⣾⣿⣧⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣟⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣷⡾⠁⣼⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣷⡟⢀⢀⢀⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠋⢀⢿⣿⣶⠟⠁⢀⠻⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠏⢿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠦⣤⣤⡶⠟⢻⣿⣿⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⠋⢿⣿⠟⢀⢀⠸⣿⡿⠋⣿⣿⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠶⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠿⣷⣤⣤⠶⠞⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻

I'm right handed and I don't have attached ear lobes.

then you're a paraphile

That makes no fucking sense at all unless you're being sarcastic to prove OP's faggotry then carry on.

You're just a bunch of edgy faggots who think it's hot to fuck kids because it's taboo. You're not a true pedophile.

Being a non exclusive pedophile makes me a pedophile.

You're no true Scotsman and no true pedo.

Meh. You're probably correct. I'm not open about my degeneracy and I like to keep it to myself. It's good to see I can pass as a normalfag.

fake and gay tbh

“God what a fucking freak.”
“What is it honey?”
“The son of a bitch is left handed”
“Oh my God. In our small town??”
“Probably got weird ears too.”

my comment was directed at the people posting
interesting video though ^~^

AI can identify pictures of homosexuals' faces with about 90% accuracy.

Well there you have it. The cure for pedophilia is to detach their earlobes. Let's get started.

We need to create a new generation of doctors to conduct this procedure.

good luck with your hard science

meanwhile dating your daughter

How the fuck is this suppose to identify a pedo? This is stupid research.

Sage.

but what if i'm a pedophile with normal earlobes?

am i some kind of daywalker?

For the 99% of paedos that don't match this spurious criteria, shut the fuck up - you just got given a free pass.

this, they should be grateful, yet they bitch and complain like a bunch of wimps

It's like they WANT to be identifiable.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching legal cp, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

maybe it gets them off

you love your fetish, don't you?

This is just further attempt at normalizing pedophilia.
In the near future there's going to be some minor charismatic TV character announcing her pedophilia to much acclaim and soon after there'll be a media blitz with catch phrases like "Yep, I'm a pedo" and accusations of bigotry hurled at anyone who finds it despicable. Expect LGBTQPSRIXSJRWUKGKDAUGZKG parades to include more scenes like pic related.

But this.
I'm 5'5''
I had mine tested I can't recall what it was exactly but I remember it was a few points lower than average.

Watch out Holla Forumsros they may be on to us…

fun times ahead

What if I told you I'm right handed and have a normal shaped ear?

Just admit that most are going to become pedos no matter what and none of these retarded half ass science will never be true.

are you normal?

i know a little girl that fits all these criterias

good to know she's a pedo too :3

The only fact that we go on this website makes us abnormal.

WRONG

You have to kill her before she hurts any children.

op is pedophile .lol don't let you kids roam around him xxx

Maybe we can do it with brain scans some day. I think someone who is going to work with children should be somehow tested and denied when they have sexual feelings for children.

Should someone who is going to work with adults be tested and denied when they have sexual feelings for adults?

no, we just have to do with with children and adults because fuck pedos tbh

no you idiot

bbc.com/news/magazine-34858350
Interesting, maybe we can make use of that soon

Why?

I hope we can scan you soon and put you on a public list.

for me it's both tbh

nurturing with benis?

Nurturing involves making the subject feel good when they're feeling bad. Sex feels good. Just one more way to nurture.

Jesus fucking Christ, guys! I can't believe you!

It's fucking simple to identify a paeodophile… it's the one with a child impaled on his penis.

Yes, it's that easy!

Should I start jacking off to kids?

same.

i'd fug and nurture my step daughter tbh

HOLY SHIT LMAOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WOW I KNEW THIS PLACE WAS DARK BUT HOLY SHITTTTTT

what a psychopath.

what did he mean by this?

who are the 4 moths?

pedo uprising will happen 4 months before the great collapse

t. mothposter

I'd argue it happened early developmentally, like with fags.

Bullshit Jewish propaganda fuck off.

SAGE!!!!!

sage

SAGE SAGE SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

sage sage

sage sage sage sage

bump

sage

antisage

I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner.