HILLARY CLINTON BODY DOUBLE THREAD

There's been quite a few posts of this. Some people think Hillary had a body double, an actor filling her position. She wore the dimmed anti-seizure glasses too.

Here's a video of the supposed double:
youtube.com/watch?v=1vIIQNds8T0

Pic related is a comparison.

Do you guys think she had a double? I'm skeptical at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

helpfreetheearth.com/news1296_hillary.html
archive.fo/t6cdA
daily
archive.is/Z4ryx
8ch.net/faq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zhvk_21Evpg
youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw
inquisitr.com/3501245/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-theorists-believe-body-double-made-public-appearance-after-911-medical-episode-to-show-she-is-healthy-is-this-really-her-2016-election-hillary-health-problems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably, but I'd like to see them try to pull it off during the debates.

the nose knows.

Anyone have a better video?

Yeah, one on the left looks Jewish.

Not a double. They bathed her and did not have enough time to do her hair. That's obviously NYC hard water hair without much product. They drugged her up and rushed her out.

Nobody is giving you clickshekels shlomo. Post a webm or get fucked.

Hair looks different because there is product in it giving those oil lines and darker sheen. The image on the right is what happens when you wash your hair and have a nice blow dry style. Not rocket science.

Thanks for correcting the record on this. It certainly wasn't Killery who was collapsing today, just her double.

You cucks are either misunderstanding or working overtime, original post here

She fainted and then (supposedly her double) came out lively claiming she felt much better.

You adapt to mimic our ways, my little (1)'s, yet you always stand out because you can never get it quite right.

Double is used post-collapse, to understate the collapse, make it seem trivial. Do you really think we are this stupid?

Here's your Chutzah badge, now go leave the office. It's a nice day in DC, go get some &pizza, and try to find a chubby chick to white knight for.

Think you'll be able to get a job after Trump dismantles all of the Soros/Open Society/New America orgs?

Holy shit, Body Double shit was going on way before all this happened:
helpfreetheearth.com/news1296_hillary.html
archive.fo/t6cdA

Nice try Moshe :)

What if Hillary Clinton is already dead and she's been replaced by an actor?

i think she just took a shower

Hairstyles mean nothing,. People's noses change shape when the upper lip moves. Compare top right to lower left. That's the same nose.

They'll have pumped her full of anti-seizure drugs and stimulants then wheeled her out for five minutes of "look, I'm totally okay" before rushing her back to Dr. Harambe's intensive veterinary unit.

If you really want to spot a body double look at the ears. Ears are really bland so nobody notices them yet they are unique to each individual.

Just look like nobody protects the fact that Hillary had a seizure, but there's suddenly tons of shills against the fact that she has a double.

That this is being slid this hard by her folks means were likely on to something verboten.

Keep spamming gore if you have more

face is very different (nose shape/curvature, chin, forehead). Hip-to-waist ratio is different.

The supposed double came out after the fall.

I thought the one who came out at the DNC after Obama endorsed her, but didn't say anything was a double.

New article from the dailyfail.
daily mail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html
archive.is/Z4ryx

What if she just had botox?

looks like the shillbots picked a bad day to run the "alt right thinks hillary is a clone" false flag

Fuck off CTR. All this proves is she had her hair done differently this day. This is an attempt at well poisoning and we already have plenty of ammunition with her health problems and/or disrespect for muh 3000 9/11 victims. Better start filling out that Wal Mart application, your boss is going to die and there is nothing you can do about it.

Consider the record corrected.

Is it surprising to have a body double? I thought it was standard procedure to have body doubles and decoy motorcades.

yes, it's pretty normal to have stuff like that.

Yes, weeb, it must be a conspiracy…

If she is a body double, then they really went all out. Everything from her dewlap folds to her discolored central incisor is replicated.

christ almighty you all are busy trying to bury this.

When you guys post too much, you get sloppy and do things like greentext incorrectly. I guess if I were in your shoes, knowing what fate awaits you once we take our country back, I'd be panicking too.

Eat shit, kike.

The rumor on 4/pol/ is that the campaign hired a Hillary impersonator named Teresa Barnwell. Nowhere near confirmation that any of the pics are of her.

And why would they want her double to look as weak as the real Hillary does?

SAGE
8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

Nigger, you need to explain why they would tell her double to look as sick as the real Hillary is. If she had a healthy double, then perhaps maybe but otherwise your theory doesn't make sense.

Her leg catheter is gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=zhvk_21Evpg

anyone got gore, preferably of nigets, to shoo away the gains goblins?

I'm with this user.

I actually think they just didn't have time to re-do her hair after she had to get medical attention.

Who knows whether she was laying down or heavily sweating.

Maybe it's a double but I don't find that very plausible tbh.

Hope reddit is still there for all the_donald faggots who think any logical discourse is CTR shilling.

They cleaned her up with probably adrenaline and a shower. After which she had makeup and hair done. It's like you can't into basic reason because you're a neckbeard who doesn't groom like that Gahan faggot.

Surprised no one is on this.

Her head is tilted differently in the two pictures.

very appropriate filename.

IMO the nose shape is more obvious. Real hillary's points up at the tip. The imposter has a hooked jew nose.

First picture there is what convinces me. Unless they shot her face up with botox or fed her peanuts that really does not look like Hillary Clinton.

Keep this thread chuggin', lads

Want to know how I know you're a kike?

You can tell there is a body do le because the second Clinton in the "after" pictures actually looks happy, where real Shrillary can't have emotion.

WOW! Those two are not same person. Left one has aquiline (semitic) nose, right one has straith nose. Weird as fuck…

You, my dear (1), post in the manner of a late-twenties cat lady living in NW DC. Likely you went to some liberal arts college, you are saddled with debt, which is why you are now a paid internet shill. Your future looks bleak, but you forget it all in a flash everytime you take a chad back to your pad, but that will only work when you are on the left-hand side of thirty.

The more your kind tries to adapt to our ways, the more obvious you stand out. Eat shit and die in an oven.

Please filter that literal shit.

First pic is double, almost certanly jewish.

Sorry fam, no can do. Something must be done to cleanse this thread.

Getting back to the topic of discussion, the features that are substantially different are the nose (aquiline vs hooked), the ears, the chin (look closely), and the hip-to-waist ratio. The last one, imo, is the most damning. Can't change bone structure.

You know kikes are obsessed with faces, right? You're only going to attract more.

Reported and filtered

This is pretty flimsy evidence. For all I know, she could be using a body double. But if your best evidence is "thick" vs "thin" strands of hair, that's pretty weak. What if she took a shower or something? She probably didn't have the time, but simply putting something into your hair could explain this image.
polite sage

Also chin is different. Left one is stronger.
Right one have higher forehead.
Definitely not same person.

CTR faggots and catladies cant handle the bantz here, time to turn up the temperature in the oven

I'm luring them in deliberately :^)

CORRECTED
O
R
R
E
C
T
E
D

I noticed that too, pointed it out here:

Once you really look at their faces, esp the first image here: then it becomes quite obvious, hence the incessant attempts to divert, all seemingly following the same script

shower
NYC water
trying to skew your perception with carefully crafted statements (explain why the supposed double looks just as sick), which to a normie might work via confirmation bias.

she's the one in that HIllary "dank meme" video

The purse is the dead giveaway for me. Real Shrillary is as unfeminine as she can possibly be, the double is carrying a lady's handbag.

Wait, so you can't even answer basic questions about the body double theory and then you're asking for gore pics because you think it'll stop me from asking simple questions you should have an answer to?

Go back to Holla Forums you retarded triple nigger

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

Why would they pick a body double that looks like shit and faints and has to be dragged into the minivan by Secret Service agents?

If they were in need of a body double it would be to make Hillary look good from afar, not to generate a video that could ruin her campaign.

either you fundamentally don't understand the premise here, or you are being paid to type this, can't tell atm.

Here is the answer:
the real hillary collapsed and had to be dragged into the minivan
the double (afterwards) emerges from chelsea's apt for a brief canned photo op, then leaves.

There's your answer. Happy?

Both of you niggers make this board a shitty place to read.

Yes and I'm almost tempted to apologize but I've see a body double theory post early this afternoon in one of the threads and it wasn't with this picture, it was with another one. Someone was saying the woman who fainted didn't look like the real Hillary.

They probably put her on some drugs to rush her out of the hotel and into the public as quick as possible.

Not sure why I just spent 7 hours making this

youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw

that's pretty good, someone get it on the_donald

good job user

I avoid Redit like the plague

Never, EVER put anything past Clinton

I made the hard water/shower post earlier - as a possibility. Taking a closer look; she does look very different.

Like another user said - can't put anything past these people.

MEIN SIDES

Pretty damn nice user.
Keep it up.

Does anyone have any footage or photos of her before the van?

You mean before she fainted?

here:
and here:

Also, a thought occurred to me anons: look at the footage of the body double. Notice anything missing? There are no secret service guards in sight, and Dr Harambe is missing as well. SS won't waste manhours protecting a doppelganger…

That is NOT Hillary. Never.

Good point.

Her legs look skinny as fuck. Considering she's normally a moving potato sack, that's not the same person. Hillary can't lift both her arms up above her head at the same time. This 'ellen' alike has flexible arms and no back pain.
There's this random article already: inquisitr.com/3501245/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-theorists-believe-body-double-made-public-appearance-after-911-medical-episode-to-show-she-is-healthy-is-this-really-her-2016-election-hillary-health-problems/

My theory here is, Hillary had a massive stroke, she is probably in some comatose state, so they replace her with a duble as to gain some time. Obviously that leaked to the press, therefore we allready saw first reactions.
Anyhow, she is fucking DONE.

It's not a stunt double, its her changing wigs.

I agree with this too.
My bet is that not many anons here wash their hair with conditioner and then blow it after; they don't know how much hair can look different when it's properly cared for.

Forget the fucking hair, look at her face. The nose knows.

THIS
has she been hanging around her zogbros so much she forget she isn't jew?

Draw your own conclusisions. Body Doubles are not conspiracy theory. World leaders and celebrities even Popes use them all the time for when they are strung out on drugs and have to appear somewhere they don't really want to go. It's also a basic security measure for when you have to whisk some VIP off to a "secure location". I'm not saying this particular appearance is a body double, but it's a well-known practice to send an understudy to wave at the press for a few seconds to cover for someone who is actually somewhere else. It's not "tin foil hat", it's basic VIP security.
Do you think British Intelligence doesn't have a lookalike for the Queen available for times when there is a serious security threat? When the stakes are high enough, these folks use every single trick in the book.

What a perfect time to expose Hillary's then.

Thick vs Thin hair lines = mousee or other product.

.02 shekels has been deposited into your account.

Thats's an awfully big change of nose shape to be influenced by lip movements, though I must concede that the pictures aren't all at the same angle.
The chin looks off, too, though it could be lighting.

It's Hillary. Anyone that says otherwise is poisoning the well.

So the person who fainted today, you're trying to convince us that it's actually a double? Based on hair? I don't get it, did the double have a stroke then? Why would they be using a double that isn't medically fit?

Obviously the double is the one that's healthy. How could you think otherwise?

So when did we see the double? Before the collapse?

The fucking double is the broad at Chelsea's, you retarded nigger. Holy shit.

Gore chemo doesn't work anymore. This ain't 2007.

Definitely a double. Don't let 'em slide it.

orly? Maybe we just need to step it up a notch.

Yet her face and voice is without a doubt Hillary if you watch the fucking video, retard.

It absolutely, without a shred of doubt, is Hillary. Watch the video of her leaving and listen to her voice, dipshit. Or have you never actually heard her speak before?

Just stop. You're not even going to get paid any more, because she's already dead.

guize, the double hypothesis makes an interesting mix with other conspiracy theories

see the "hillary feeling awesome and hugging a little girl" video

if it was the real hillary, the secret service would never have let a non-vetted person approach her
so
the unknown little girl who ran to her in the completely non-staged and badly acted setup is necessarily known by security
OR
security was (incompetently) way more lax around the double because she's a mere employee, which would give away the fact it was a double. unrealistic

so
this was absolutely a double, or the loli would have gotten pneumonia
AND
this little girl can be identified, because all her actions appeared legitimate (even if she is a mediocre actor) and if everybody was honest nothing she could say would jeopardize any kind of security
you know that when you ask the ss, they will refuse to answer, but I'd like to see a journalist try

but this raises other questions
how did they manage to locate, security-check, hire and coach some RANDOM MEXICAN LOLI OUT OF NOWHERE? do they have many like this in the circus surrounding the crook?

my hypothesis is: she is the MkUltra slave attributed to the hillbeast that will be sacrificed to replenish her energy later this week
and Kek will make the future murdered loli get pneumonia before, thus ruining the ceremony and infecting hillary for real

KYS

loli was a real girl once
and if the girl in the video is a mkultra slave she has no real girl identity

also, thank you Kek

Properly cared for? So you mean NO products, right? At least, as a white person, I know hair is much healthier since I've stopped using everything. Shampoo, Conditioner, styling products… stopped using all of it. Your body compensates very well without all that. If you actually think your hair needs help, a little diluted vinegar solution is all you should use. (I still haven't had to use that.)

The health bar declining is on point. Quality post.

One of the worst fucking OP posts–pic included–I have seen in my life.

shill-countering bump

How about you try defending the theory with logic and reason instead of emotional shock value? You fuck.

I'm beginning to think the shills have stepped up their game. Instead of just posting dumb shit that most Holla Forumslacks can spot pretty easy, they've started playing both sides of the "shill or not a shill" game. This not only legitimizes their bullshit posts, but drives away normal anons like and otherwise demoralizes anons by making them think there's even more retards here than there actually is.

Agreed; and now they're using gore.

We could always spread a rumour that the little girl was not vaccinated and Hillary has put her in danger. It will force the media to debunk this by revealing who it was (and thus her parents) and that she is indeed vaccinated but will allow us to expose the very likely connections between Hillary and the parents of the girl.

story behind this niglet?

(Checked waste of dubs)
Because logic and reason are racist, you shitlord.
Besides which, they take effort that isn't worth expending on shillposts.

But on a serious note, the evidence is there for the actual anons. The earlobes don't match, we know exactly who the double is, the double herself posted a pic from right in front of where she later made an appearance as "Hillary", so on and so forth.

It's obvious who's a shill by who knee-jerk reacts negatively without even looking at the evidence first.

Sure, the thing about the hair in OP's post is fucking retarded, but look at the ears. They don't match, and that's not something that's easy to fake. Look at the front teeth. They don't match, and that's also not something that's easy to fake on short notice if the double needs to actually be able to speak unimpeded.

But you faggots don't care about any of that. You're the same shills that were insisting a couple of days ago that there's nothing wrong with Hillary's health.

abc7 New York fucking ANNOUNCED Hillary's death live on air. But you'll disregard that too, because you're a fucking shill.

See, that's better. Let's argue with evidence and reason instead of just calling each other shills and posting gore.

Africa

She had to get urgend medical treatment, probably had to lay down somewhere and mightve even gotten a shower.

Listen, you shilling jude. Double is neven of the same species with Hillary. Double is from Neanderthal/Negro/Caucasian hybrid specie, called the jews aka yids. It is the same species you are bolonging to it.
Now - into the oven, typhus infested neanderthal.

Fucking yid. No lip movements can streihten up your fucked jewish concave J curvature. It is fucking nose bone, and you jews have fucking neanderthal one.

Teeth shape and smile are wrong on the left picture. That's not Hillary.

Is this supposed to be the body double? because if so, it's not.

Might have been hopped up on something. Then there's no fucking bodyguards around, so god only knows if it's staged some how.

Looking at the second picture, you can still see the same cheek lines, so still her. Idk if you can have a facial changes after having a stroke or something.

Do you guys think it's conceivable that Hillary could already be dead, and the Kikes are going to force this double to give up her previous identity and slip her in as new-Hillary?

It's fucking absurd, but it does seem like something that could be pushed in desperation.

Why are you posting shoped pics? Duble's nose on the right pic is clearly shoped into the straigth one.

Source of the images on the right side? Pretty sure they're mirrored, so you're looking at the other side of her face.

Always thought this card looked like Bill Clinton…

One of these 3 is not like the other.

This body double thing has some serious kek wrapped around it. I love it!

I be willing to chip in a reward for anyone who can prove, definitively, HIllary's body double.

It might actually be her, but from a seperate occasion.
They could have pre recorded that video on a diffrent day, or earlier on the same day just in case something happened.

That card deck is like a wyrd tarot

Ok, I am convinced it's not a double after seeing the first pic. I wasn't able to find any HD pictures when I made the thread.

Also I was ID 7e0ad6, was on a vpn. So I didn't just post once and abandon the thread.

ikr? real hillary has a normal white woman nose, one on left has a crooked nose… Holy shit its like miley cyrus all over again

…. this is actually creepy, we've all heard about the miley one, now bill, now hillary….. HOW MANY PUBLIC FIGURES HAVE THE KIKES REPLACED?! I'm shitting bricks man!!!!!