Oldfag thread

oldfag thread

only oldfags can post in this thread and if you're caught acting like a newfag you will be b&

h

trips chek'd
nice waste of trips newfag

how do i buy premium

i swear i'm not a newfag

lol newfag
read the faq

These kids have it easy. In my day we had to build stores to hold food over winter.

epic triple numbers Holla Forumsro

i did it does not say

epic triple numbers Holla Forumsro

i did it does not say

chek'd dubs
nice

t. me

I still have the old gold diamond account

Everyone posting ITT should be banned for bragging about oldfaggotry. Also posting Emma fakes

Gross 3d

t. newfag

lurk more

newfags

double spacing faggot
>>>/reddit/

It's just space between lines, you autist. Why the fuck do you care?

does

this

annoy

you

a

u

t

i

s

t

i

c

n

e

e

t

w

e

e

b

>>>/reddit/

kys tbh

hey guys im new i hear this is a good chan to talk about sports and having girlfriends

and the memes amirite

harbl

badger
badger
badger
badger
badger
badger
badger
badger

mushroom

too soon

t. halfchanner

here for the lols

forever

why is Holla Forums not being advertised on the darknet?

someone make an ad so we can get some non-normie users

darknetfags consider Holla Forums to be mainstream/clearnet now
just see what nntpchan thinks of us

Just imagine if Candlejack was still arou

WTF? Who the fuck is Can…

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand 8ch.net/b/. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of uninhibited aspergers most of the jokes will go over a typical normalfag's head. There's also user's autistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from being a closet gay, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike 8ch.net/b/ truly ARE niggers- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in user's existential catchphrase "kill yourself reddit faggot," which itself is a cryptic reference to nothing in particular. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those fucking nomralfags scratching their heads in confusion as Adolf Hitler's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What kikes.. how I hate (((them))).
And yes, by the way, i DO have an onahole. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the 2D loli waifu's eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I was devestated when Foxworth dumped Mio, the utter bastard!

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who remembers about Candlejack thre

no

Hey guys, I just got out of prison.
Who wants to catch me up on everything that's happened in the last 5 years?