Braindamaged Hillary on Suicide Watch

HILLARY CLINTON, A BRAIN-DAMAGED SHAKING MESS

youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zXX6XZuV4zI

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

First Brexit, now Hillary. The mighty Ben Pen has memed Hillary straight into retirement.

Exactly one month ago Ben published cartoon related and wrote the following:
Hillary is incompetent morally. She was a disaster as Secretary of State. She’s incompetent physically. She’s a brain-damaged danger who must be kept out of the White House and her shaking fingers away from the nuclear button.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/JWSh
videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/
archive.is/SNVuD
web.archive.org/save/https://videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/
archive.fo/eCRRL
youtu.be/Ao8OVqByf2o
twitter.com/costareports/status/775080813775859713
twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/774982404293427200
youtube.com/watch?v=csxSwkl4Gd0
profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676
archive.is/siVUF
archive.is/xbKqG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR DEAD HILLARY

MMM WHATCHA SAY=

Stop clogging the catalog faggot nigger.

Also, his last name Gazda means The Boss, in Slav languages

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

OUTSIDE SHE FAINTS

HER PANTS SHE PAINTS

BEN IS OUR PROPHET, KEK IS OUR GOD

FAINTING SPELL
BURN IN HELL

She's done.

And she won't survive a live and standing debate.

It's over.

well, who got it

fUCKING WASTED

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TOO THE LOO

THOUGH THE MEDIA IS UNDER HER CONTROL

LIVE ON AIR THE SHIT WILL ROLL

That Ben pic is at least a week or so old right?
Look at all the shit he got right about today.

HILLARY CLINTON LEANED ON A WALL

HILLARY CLINTON HAD A GREAT FALL

ALL THE REPORTERS AND ALL THE JEWS' MEN

COULDNT PUT HILLARY TOGETHER AGAIN

Is this your channel, user?
The videos of her stumbling have several hundred thousand views already. It's not going viral, it's going pandemic.

Looks like Twitter is doing everything they can to prevent Hillary from trending right now

Get cancer, CTR shill.

He published it on 8/11. Dubs FTW.

You sound upset

TONGUE OF A SNAKE

AT THE MEMORIAL SHE BREAKS

HER CAMPAIGN IS A WRECK

THESE DUBS YOU SHALL CHECK

Damnit

Kill yourself. I support these threads but now the front of the Holla Forums catalog is just 100% Hillary threads. Just stick to one and make it a general.

No, YOU kill yourself, faggot.

kys, that's like complaining that the bataclan attacks hogged the first couple pages for a few days

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
RANCID SMELL
WE'VE MEMED THIS BITCH STRAIGHT TO HELL

Hotpockets aren't keeping up. The sticky hit the limit, as well as another and I think a third is close. These were all going on at the same time. There is an official #2, but unless it's been stickied in the last few minutes, it probably being buried.
It's the mods job to keep this shit in line and not surprisingly they aren't doing their job.

They should hire more people but that would interrupt their little IRC clique circlejerk.

8 is too much threads when only 2 or 3 of them have reached the bump limit.

Pic related.

What else is going on? Not much

Exactly

It's alright user trips = redemption

Hillary has some really SICK dance moves!

emphasis on sick

Oh man i cant wait for Trumps statement on this.

This bitch is about to get rekt

A few mins prior.. god she looks ragged, like some sick old religious lady you would avoid on the street

Oh what a lovely day.

(Checked)

Let me get conspiratorial for a second here. Clearly she must have been aware of her condition before she entered the race? did (((they))) get her to do it just to beat Bernie? or maybe the plan all along for her was to almost instantly leave the presidency over to whatever vice president she'll chose?

or maybe it's just divine intervention from KEK?

shitlord Trump has already made a 4d statement via NY Rep. Peter King

Keep memeing, anons.

Is she carrying her pissbag?

Spoiler that garbage you deplorable basketcase.

(Checked)
Thanks Don

someone shop the towers into it

*please say it's fake*
*please say it's fake*
*please say it's fake*
*please say it's fake*

Thanks don

Consecutive trips not bad.
Bind submit to a single keypress and it will help your getwatch attempts tremendously.

why does she look so puffed up?

Look at how Huma Abdin jerks her hand away from Hillary when she starts wobbling.

Name a politician who is more transparently out of touch than Shillary. Does she think anyone is going to buy that? What a dumpy cunt. Kill her lol

That, and Hillary wants to go down as the first woman president (even if she dies during her first term.)

PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHING FIT
POO ON THE SEAT
CORPSE IN THE JEEP
SHOE ON THE STREET
ITS JUST THE HEAT
DELETE THIS TWEET!

I use getscript.

Checked and Thanks Don!

nice "what the image says.png" filenames shill. figured you guys would've learned by now.

Pretty weak grasp of psychology if she doesn't know that people don't trust the word of someone who has their eyes/face covered

^^fixed

some epilepsy OC

If this is real the DNC will replace her with Biden option. Just look at her. There's no way that she'll be able to debate Trump or keep a regular campaign schedule.

Nice

Biden doesn't want the job. If something happens to Hillary, they're going with Kaine

It's too late to get Biden (or anyone else) on the ballot in most states. Early voting has already started. The election is basically over at this point.

Kaine isn't on the ballots for president. It is too late for anybody but Hillary. She's going to ride this out to the bitter end.

Any idea why Kek was so generous today?

If something happens to her, the DNC delegates choose the new nominee by vote.

I am not American, could you please explain to me what is "early voting"? Don't the people all vote at the same time in October?

She can't die too soon or they might replace her with a proper candidate who doesn't have a history of corruption, relief fund extortion, war crimes and criminal negligence.

Best case scenario is she goes into a coma a week before the election.

If Hillary drops out due to health reasons there'll be some kind of emergency legislation to put someone else on the ballot. There's no way Trump will win by default.

Cuckchan says that the glasses are blue tinted because they prevent seizures. Any info on that?

You know it's serious when even that anti-Trump cuck is changing his tune so fast

she blackmailed her way in. what do you think she was doing all those years as secretary of state?

She won't. She's in it to the bitter end.

She wants to be the first woman president, even if she dies on her first day.

It's the same faggot too.

i'm uploading this to a youtube burner. they'll rip it down but that's why it's a burner. we were born just in time to live through the age of memes. feels good.

We’re talking about the Democrat party, user; don’t be silly.

It's also here: vid.me/JWSh

New Wikileak: Bump On Hillary's Stomach Medical Fozzycontin Injector!

This user gets it

(check'd)
Thanks Don!

Maybe if the Bernouts put down the bong and start pushing for their candidate. yeah right.

He already knew today was the day, Time Lord Trump confirmed

Looks like her campaign logo

I saw on CNN

HILLARY LEAVE 9/11 CEREMONY EARLY DUE TO REPORTS OF FEELING ILL

Then it had a clip of her walking around and waving.

They aren't even going to show the clip. Show the fucking clip with three people holding her up and she's wobbling like a fucking bobble head.

#I'mFalling4Hillary

You really expect CNN to be honest? The goy cannot know, remember that.

She will die!

ISHYGDDT

Dubs confirm. Trump; God Emperor of Time and Space

Some people vote early. Consult a search engine for more detailed information.

That isn't how it works. They'd have to work to get the new person on the ballot in each individual state, I believe.

The clip is already everywhere. They can't hide it, because everyone is already talking about it. Their efforts are completely futile.

in this video →
you can see and hear a metal object falling from her pants right leg and hitting the ground

any NY user wants to check if the thingie is still there?

it's at 12.5 to 13 seconds in the vid

be careful if you pick it up, it may be covered it piss, you don't wanna get toxoplasmosis

Timelord memetical wizard confirmed.

Thank you for existing.

How hot are the stage lights at a debate, compared to a mild 85 degrees with overcast skies?

I just can't imagine that if Hillary were to drop out that Trump would be handed the nomination. I am sure there would be some kind of legislation or maybe Hillary would name a "successor" to make her votes go to to another DNC hack. Something like that would take place, because i don't think the public would stand for a Trump coronation. This isn't bongland.

sweltering hot

I still don't understand the meaning behind that sketch.

Honestly, that's just as bad.

"Feeling ill? She's smiling and waving. Why is she leaving the 9/11 ceremony if she seems fine? Does she not care about dead Americans?"

'H' syringe.

Harambe juice is Hitler's Vitamultin?

she's got kind of similar glasses to bernie from weekend at bernie's, especially the playboy one from around 1990.

According to her address to US veterans (regarding Libya) what dead Americans?

You can't just legislate candidates on to state ballots on the federal level. Not to mention the logistical nightmare that would cause. I can't emphasize this enough:
IT'S EITHER HILLARY OR AN UNPRECEDENTED LANDSLIDE TRUMP VICTORY
THERE IS NOBODY THE DEMS COULD SUBSTITUTE WITHOUT NOT BEING ON THE BALLOT IN MOST STATES
NOTHING CAN CHANGE THIS
EARLY VOTING HAS ALREADY STARTED

It's not a coronation, the Dems tried and failed to run a good candidate. Theirs shit the bed so they lose.

Anti-seizure glasses.

videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/

they still managed to blame this all on the right wing

Maybe Gary Johnson can fill the role of an opponent in case Hillary croaks before the election, but i doubt it. Americans demand an election and without a proper choice they would not accept the new president. If Trump were to win by default he'd lose the house and senate in the midterms and there'd be daily candlelight vigils for "democracy" in every major city. I don't know how, but if Hillary doesn't make it even Trump would support adding another dem to the ballot.

Why is she standing so weird?

kekked and checked. lmao.

Still getting used to the new meatsuit they gave her

Well …

obvious double.

drunk as fuck

is her piss bag leaking??

Archives of anti-seizure glasses article:

archive.is/SNVuD

web.archive.org/save/https://videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/

Requesting any images or videos which may cause someone to question Hillary's health

It's probably full, so …

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. butthurt journalist

archive.fo/eCRRL

(1)
so you want every pic or vid of the last months of her?
creep..

Your entire post reads like the fevered delusions of a panicked libshit. Where do you come up with this asinine drivel?

CAN WE PLEASE MAKE A MEME OUT OF THAT BABY FACE CIA NIGGER WALKING IN FRONT OF CLINTON?

EXPLOITABLE AS FUCK

The ground was wet already.

youtu.be/Ao8OVqByf2o

Is this Hillary's body-double?

I am OP you retard. I am just stating the obvious that americans insist on having a choice or at least the illusion of choice.

She has metal braces to keep her upright. She lost some metal part when she collapsed in front of the truck, you can see and hear it fall on the floor (at 12 seconds) here

twitter.com/costareports/status/775080813775859713

Totally credible.

I want to believe, but it seems like the before images are mirrored and we're looking at two different sides of her face

kek

re-hydrated must mean re-drugged

twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/774982404293427200

Proof Zyklon Ben has gone from hating Holla Forums to lurking Holla Forums.

Hillary isn't going to die before election day nor is she going to drop out (there are complete retards who genuinely believe that this is even a remote possibility, lol). This entire line of speculation is completely pointless. Hillary's campaign is over and she will lose to Trump on election day (badly).

Clinton campaign now says it's a cold not allegees

Holla Forums can barely even make parodies anymore

1. Cuckchan Holla Forums was always bad and Ben was right about it
2. He showed a different concern about Holla Forums Holla Forums since the beginning.
3. Of course he is lurking it, he even replied in some threads

For example i am not a fan of NatSoc, but i still lurk Holla Forums as a valid and fast world news source. Not even everyone is full NatSoc here, just like me.

I meant, Holla Forums can barely even uncover the based originals anymore

Three out of five Nazis are LARPers anyway.

Hillary supporters.

high as a kite

Her fucking feet were dragging on the street. She was lifted off the ground and carried into the van.

Where the fuck is Bill?

She is 68 years old. She can't keep up with the campaign. Constant travel at that age is very stressful on the body. The stress is also brutal.

What did he mean by this?

It's hard to parody things when reality is already so ridiculous.

Journalism is dead

Ben was also extremely helpful during the exodus and his feud with moot gave us plenty of excuses to take potshots at luggage lad.

Ben hated Moot, not Holla Forums, because Moot banned him from 4chan instead of talking with him. Ben had a nice chat with Hotwheels and likes 8/pol/.

Ben banters with anons on Twitter, too. He's good people.

MSNBC also mentioned wobbling. Has the memo gone out?

Ben knew moot was a scheming cuck from the very beginning. We should have listened.

Guys, it's all staged!

I want to see more pain. Much more.

is this the setup for dropping out?

Emerges from health episode in good health?

That's some top notch journalism right there.

I'm guilty of NatSoc larping. It's aesthetic as fuck. Not that I don't like NatSoc, I just think my country would do better under a form of Fascism.

Probably just an excuse to look sick and miserable for the next 2 months.

another name added to the list.

I think Hillary will die right before the election. Just in time for her VP to take the reigns and appear much better than Hillary at coincidentally just the right time before the election.

And then Tim Kaine will continue the ACA/free migration stuff.

I hereby decree 9/11 the holiest of dubs days.

"It so fake , its so staged omg its obvious. William shakespare said the world is staged (Former freemason). Got you guys! . Obama third term president. Because donald trump will have fake assasination!"

Literally and absolutely nothing made any sense whatsoever in that video. Is he mentally retarded? Is this how people get when they smoke crystal meth? I wish i could delete his video from internet for an inhumanely and criminal amount of idiocy.

Not an argument (seriously), they are above the law including this one. Though it would piss off a lot of people.

Same with this one. You don't have to believe any extreme secret party blackmail theories, if they really wanted him he wouldn't have a choice or he might trip backwards on 2 bullets.

Isn't this almost a metaphor for the system itself - how they're having to prop her up and lie about her even though everybody knows the truth?

Another user suggested he probably has schizophrenia.
He has made hundreds of videos on as to why the earth is flat and why every event in the world is staged.

They're supposed to be kind of paranoid, so maybe.

It's classic doublethink. Tell people that the sky is purple instead of blue enough times, punish those who insist it's blue, repeat until the population starts repeating the lie of their own volition.

he's right we don't need 100000 threads for this
1 sticky, 1 #2 thread should be enough

burgers tho

Meme magick has claimed another victim.

(check'd)
Sam can predict the future, wew

Buddy, he has posted here many times.
Are you new?

From something that came over my newsfeed, apparently they're running with Hillary having had Pneumonia since Friday.

In before the media tries to spin this as, "Oh, she's so brave to be doing all this when under the weather!"

I can just imagine the media outlets being in full panic mode right now, desperately trying to synchronize their narratives with the Clinton campaign, knowing that they're fucked if they don't get this right.

AY YO SOMEBODY POST THAT GRAINY PIXEL CLOSEUP OF HER FACE WITH GLASSES RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Cernovich saw it too.
So did others, including medical professionals.

I personally can't wait till we get to the stage when they know they're fucked no matter what and they just give up all pretenses.

They've probably been in Skype conferences all day cooking something up for the evening news reports.

In all honesty she probably does have pneumonia. Probably not just pneumonia though…

genius

Replace the illumernati symbol with a star of david and make the doctor more jewish and it's perfect.
OY VEY BEN ONLY THE CHOSEN CAN BE GASSED

We need to get Ben to talk to AWM, he's around here somewhere and he could show Zyklon Ben the way to reveal the jew without fear.

Guys, potentially MASSIVE evidence that Hillary is indeed suffering from fits, literally staring us in the face. See post I'm replying to for before/after image.

All day in the bright sunlight, before and after her faint, Hillary was wearing these dark blue-tinted glasses. They are ANTI-SEIZURE GLASSES.

archive.is/SNVuD

From the article:

HILLARY WOULD NEED TO WEAR THESE GLASSES BECAUSE SHE HAD TO SPEND SO LONG OUT IN PUBLIC, IN BRIGHT SUNLIGHT, WITH LOADS OF MEDIA.

Another pic of the blue-tinted anti-seizure glasses.

911 hours in MS Paint

Fuck, didn't export correctly.

I never really thought about how short she is…

youtube.com/watch?v=csxSwkl4Gd0

This seems oddly appropriate

I wish i could protect and filter my braincells from seeing such brutal 6000% supreme shitpost as that youtube video. Why does my brain have to process that? Why do I have to be aware of the existence of what he just said?

Someone needs to invent a Counter-Shitposting filter online. I don't want to waste another second of my life on a video such as that.

In short: She can't handle the banter.

Sorry dude, I thought we could all just have a laugh about this.
I wonder how you would react if you saw David Icke.

Isn't pneumonia a symptom of Parkinson's?

#HillarysHealth is trending big right now

It can be in the sense that Parkinson's fucks up your immune system and leaves you susceptible to disease

Its ok user. I forgive you.

"Jeff Zeleny" didn't provide a single logical argument to why her schedule "is she out in the public very often" . He gave 2 examples of her being in a concert and in one meeting. How is this even remotely supposed to argue for his point.
Hillary Clinton PR camp confirmed for incapability of logic.

this bitch could stub her toe on a coffee table and it'll still be trump's fault somehow

BTW, she doesn't have fucking pneumonia. It's damage control to make it seem like this was an one-off event.

Why haven't we made THANKS TRUMP memes yet to mock the THANKS OBAMA ones?

Ahhh god that Jeff Zeleny just keeps on babbling and bringing up tons of shit that has nothin to do with the point he brought up. Do viewers really like when someone babbles and gives zero conclusive arguments? Do viewers really like these empty and dry shills such as Jeff Zeleny?

The thanks Obama meme was one of the worst i've ever seen. 100% astroturf rolled out by the white house and his communist henchmen. Leftist memes are terrible.

There's word that Hillary may get replaced very soon.

The Dems will never do it. It makes too much sense.

They won't actually replace her, they will just get someone to campaign on her behalf

Remember we want her on the ballot this November. Hillary being sick as shit means a landslide for Trump, if they find a way to replace her it will surely be someone more popular than her and maybe start turning the Dem campaign around. Don't fucking meme her ded too soon

My sides are overheating

That has two possible outcomes, either it works massively in Trump's favor, or they decided to run her as the 'disability candidate', which I cannot see working in any sort of meme-based reality, even the one we are currently living.

It's too late to run anyone else. There is no replacement. They could run someone everyone in the country loved and they would still lose due to not being on the ballot in most states.

Or she "takes some time off" and let's Biden, Cher and Chelsea campaign for her.
The msm wants to cover chelsea instead of shillary so badly, but they rarely have a good excuse.

Even stupid normalfags will see through a phony move like that

They won't. The narrative pushed will be saying that Clintons pneumonia is very treatable and will soon be over without any consequences. Normalfags will treat it similar to a broken leg.

Don't jinx it, we're having a good run here.

i feel like there will be a huge backlash if they end up replacing her, especially because they wouldn't replace her with sanders. the whole "vote for this guy you didn't even have the illusion of choosing yourselves" probably doesn't sit too well with people. it's just too late in the game to do that without consequence.

Keep in mind that early voting has already begun in some states, so it's not like the dems can just replace Hillary.

Why do they want to cover Chelsea?

3 days ago and referring to September 6th.

Stronk womyn, young, represents new generation of successful progressive females, et cetera.

It's covert cuckold propaganda.

Everyone with two braincells knows she's not Bill's daughter and since they push the stronk young feminist narrative on her they subtly push cuckoldry.

Hillary died today.

Let's have a moment of silence for the ruined careers of her CTR shills.

Days since last Hillary scandal: 0

Clone #8 took over and everything back to normal functionality

That disqualifies normalfags and leftist useful idiots automatically.

Since when do ambulance drivers and medics use bullet proof wests?

Holy fuck the faces on the woman and chink.

Someone should explain to the dumb faggot that staggering around in public half-dead doesn't project strength.

Seems like a stretch, most of the demographic they would want to target with that wouldn't know much about the Clintons extensive history. People in their 20's were pretty young when all of that shit went down. Hell, most of them probably aren't even aware of the Clinton Kill List let alone Hillary's history with her ex co-worker. Seems like it wouldn't really fly as cuckold propaganda, maybe as 'muh girl power' propaganda as suggested. Even still I would see it as them setting her up to be the first 'female' president. People are starting to realize Hillary just isn't up to it and you know Chelsea is into some dirty shit as well, being the daughter of Hillary.

CNN is known to be intellectually dishonest with the aim to promote some ideological object. There's no point underlining the inconsistency of the statements originating from that news channel.

Oh I know, just throwing my comment out there.

Time to start digging on connections to the Clinton Foundation.

i love damage control for shit like this.

Of course it is they have their spin now.

Agreed, the younger kids don't know shit about the long record of Clinton corruption. Chelsea's a prize catch to push progressive causes - name recognition and marginally telegenic. She's been working the speech circuit for a few years and is probably positioning herself for public office of some kind.

They are so transparent

I TRIED POSTING THE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK AND IT SAID THAT STORYFUL OWNED THE AUDIO TO THE CLIP

THEYRE LITERALLY FLAGGING THESE VIDEOS BEFORE THEYRE EVEN POSTED TO FACEBOOK

HOLY SHIT GUYS

kek

ARE (((THEY))) TRYING TO KILL HILLARY?

Would Kaine do better than her?

lower the pitch a little bit and the (((bot))) wont be able to flag it

or use this

But OP, she doesn't need to kill herself, she's already dying.

wew
profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676
archive.is/siVUF

There is no hiding anything anymore.

Just fuck my campaign up fam

Media toadies are assmad over being embarrassed by Clinton

Frustration with Hillary Clinton campaign’s handling of the incident boiled over among political journalists on Twitter

archive.is/xbKqG

Can you imagine what it must be like to be the idiots on the job that actually buy their own narrative? I mean yeah, a lot of them know they're saying bullshit, but the ones that are just hired to be pretty faces are probably too vapid to realize. They go and make fun of places like here and call us conspiracy theorists and then this happens completely tarnishing their own reputation and boosting ours.

Martin Shkreli is a true American hero.

LYIN HILLARY HAS COLLAPSED
SHIT SO HARD HER ASS PROLAPSED
PNEUMONIA, EBOLA, ZIKA TOO
A PERFECT STORM OF SHITTY POO

Are there any picutres from the inside of her ambulance?

That's not how you would use "on the one hand on the other hand"
Saying "other the hand" means that there's something to it.
When you take into account that Clinton is projecting you get the picture that her health is part of her campaign strategy that makes a lot of sense.

That would be a pretty irresponsible thing to do. Is she trying to get other people sick? What about that girl that she hugged? People who have pneumonia do not go around hugging and kissing people. It's a desperate ruse to explain away her strange behavior and get pity points.

Wait, they admitted that she is sick now?

She claims to have pneumonia and allergies

Well meme'd, CNN.

Stage lights are fucking hot. Was in a shitty band ages ago.

It's pretty much like being a hamburger under those fucking warming lamps in a fast food joint.

Even if the venue is cold inside, under the lights is hot. Plus the physical act of performing anything - much less knowing you're a fucking criminal running for office. It's like a whore being in 100 degree church. Seriously, would not surprise me if she strokes out during the debates. Hell, that's half the reason I'm watching. The other half is to see Trump after he bags the final trophy for his case. Her next will be next to Jeb's on the top shelf.

Yeah, it's difficult because Trump is blunt and honest while all Hillary and her people do is lie.

It's a good idea but you need more of the coughing at multiple locations.
Also this is a better angle to see her fall.

When are the debates?

Its funny how many people out there like you fail to notice that that's not a different angle. Someone just flipped the video, notice how everyone is on the opposite side now. Also wasn't my OC, found it on twitter.

What if she made herself sick so she can say that she is too sick to do the debates because she knows she is going to hammered by Trump in those debates?

I really hope Trump completely destroys the media when he wins.

Sometimes a thing is just a thing. The dude in the sketch was fit, same as the girl and she clearly wanted to fuck him. He does his squats to show off, and in the process fucks his back, just like the cute girl suggested he might. Instead of admitting defeat, he presses the OxyContin button and slowly recovers from the pain. The cute girl sees he's fucked up, and she is disgusted. The guy is oblvious, and thinks the world can't see he's high/fucked up. But the truth is we all see. The only ones that don't are drugged.

Why do all the lefty nu-males have little girl voices?

Being a crotchety old bag of shit isn't really a "disability" in the true sense of the word.

DeBlazio is almost 7 feet tall

She looks like Lewis Black