App to browse 8ch

So what the current working app thats decent enough to browse 8ch?
I already have exodus but its pretty fucking buggy,

matter is that website version is already pretty bad in itself, for keeping track of your stuff and watchlist and etc
I'm aiming on using my tablet to keep track of threads and notification when necessary, so I can even post on the move

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
f-droid.org/app/bus.chio.wishmaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot just use a fucking PC

Exodus hasn't been updated for ages, so it doesn't work well. I'd love an updated Holla Forums Clover fork, Clover is great.
Ouroubouros is up-to-date and works pretty well. It's what I use.
Overchan supports lots of imageboards, including Holla Forums. The original is no longer maintained but there's a fork on F-Droid. I tried it a few days ago and it was nice except that it sometimes crashed so spectacularly that my phone rebooted itself and the app would no longer start. Worth checking out, in case that problem was limited to my device and setup.

thanks, so basically Ourobouros right?
gonna check it out, F-droid I suppose

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan

This

Please use the sticky

using ouroboros now, pretty really,may I say even better than Clover pretty different design though

actually the app has a few navigation holes, like not being able to see the watchlist
weird stuff, I'm waiting for someone to reply here so I can see if it works and notify

Swipe from the right side of the screen.

Use forked Overchan from F-Droid.

Overchan (fork) (Browse multiple imageboards) - f-droid.org/app/bus.chio.wishmaster

Other versions including the official one is buggy. I post from this app mostly, as I travel a lot.

Never a had a problem. I guess it was specific to your phone.

Overchan (fork) (Browse multiple imageboards) - f-droid.org/app/bus.chio.wishmaster

This is what I use and never had a problem

actually I'm trying dashchan now, seems the most up to date, and honestly quite good to use
what's the main difference with overchan?

/thread

yeah dash chan seems pretty sweet to be honest
only thing that couldn't get working was built-in player

As others said this, literally everything else is shit

one thing I didn't get though
how is this "separate update thread" thing?

links is the fastest app for browsing Holla Forums. it can run on the framebuffer console, in X, or in text mode. the only problem is you cant post because this site is broken and requires referrer headers

Dashchan or the fork of Overchan is what I use, depending on how I feel.

Chan Burauza is great