So those of you who are 25+ anons, do you have any advice for me?

So those of you who are 25+ anons, do you have any advice for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.troweprice.com/fb2/mfpathways/pathways.otc?facets=fourFiveStar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Run

Become self employed, start your own business. Working for other people makes them rich not you. Also, die young.

kys

Advice: kill yourself when you still browse Holla Forums at that age.

Life actually get better.

Get a part time wagie job, spend the other part of your day learning about outdoorsmanship. Take a few hunting and fishing classes.
Buy a shotgun, a good backpack, some reliable boots, some military BDUs, a used pickup truck, and useful tools.
Buy an acre of land nearby trees, a water supply, and outside earshot of civilization.
Either make plans to build a cabin, a treehouse, or buy a camper/mobile home and park it permanently there.
Build a well or something to extract fresh water. Buy a gas generator or solar panel for electric needs.
Spend your day hunting, fishing, and trapping to provide food. Sell furs and hides to local population. Grow a garden. Pay the small property tax, or sell it if you get a nice offer. Go to the local town sometimes and get drunk with a qt redneck girl. Never look back to industrial societies again.

find something better to do than to come here

Invest in yourself.

install gentoo

if you arent going self employed get a job with the government, post office, janitor at the FBI, anywhere, the pay will be average but you will get great benefits like 5wks of paid vacation a year that you will cherish later

Invest in a mutual fund now. You will never find a savings account that will give you 10% interest, even 3% is hard to find now, but 10% is relatively easy with a mutual fund. A site like this is a good start, go with whatever company, this is just a good site to explain what to look for.
www3.troweprice.com/fb2/mfpathways/pathways.otc?facets=fourFiveStar
Don't choose anything that hasn't been around for a few decades. For example, I would hesitate at Blue Chip Growth, since it's only been around since 1993 with ~10% return, while just above and below it are ones with ~10% growth since 1939 and 1986, these are much less likely to fail.
Taking a look at the 1939 fund Balanced, click in it, then the composition tab. Scroll down to Sector Diversification and you'll see which industries they are invested in. You never want any fund that's too heavily invest in one industry. If something happens to make tech or health care take a tumble and the fund is 35% invested in tech, your are SOL. Back towards the top, look to the right of the pie chart for the 10 largest holdings. You should see some names you recognize, like Amazon(shipping), Facebook(tech/social media), Chase(Banking) and some you may not, like Alphabet(Google's home company) and Alibaba(Chinese Google). These are all great companies to invest in and are diverse in purpose.
A fund like this is going to mirror the stock market. DON'T PANIC. Recessions only last on average for a year, while economic expansion lasts around 8. If you are unlucky and invest right before a recession hits, keep your money in the fund unless absolutely necessary. If you can wait 2-3 years, your investment will be right back where it was and will then grow again. Even when including every recession and the Great Depression, the stock market has an upward trend, it will always be more valuable as time passes, just try to ride out the bumps. Avoid funds with front or back end loads. These are fees for starting an account outside of the principle and fees for withdrawing. These companies make plenty of money and don't need any more and you don't need any less. Interest is a hell of a thing, just ask Holla Forums about Jewish tricks. If you are 25 and invest $3k a year at 10% until you are 35, when you retire at 65, the $30k that was yours will be over a million dollars. Similarly, if you do $3k a year starting at 35 until you retire at 65, you will only have a little over half of that million.too lazy to do the math for precise numbers now, you can do that yourself Start early as possible, even if you can't put much in, every moment counts.
On a tangent regarding interest and Jewish tricks, avoid Credit Card debt like the plague. If 10% interest can net you $1,000,000, imagine how much you can lose with 18-23% CC interest. However, that is not to say that you should avoid getting a credit card. Unless you follow and become a self sufficient outdoors-man, you will need credit history to get any sort of house or apartment. Get a credit card early, but treat it as a debit card with an extra step. Don't buy anything you don't have the money for and pay off the card in full at the end of the month. Don't try to dig yourself out of a hole, it won't work.

so much gayer than fuck that fuck looks cis

kys

Don't put things off. It's a vicious cycle.
"I don't need to find a job right now, I can coast on what I have, I'll just enjoy myself a little more."
"I don't need to find friends right now, I'm content with my own company."
"I don't need to find a wife yet, I'm still young."
"I don't need to buy a house, an apartment will do fine for now."
"I don't need to visit the doctor, I'm sure it's nothing."

All of these build up. All of them get worse the longer you ignore them. These problems become,

"I can't find a job now and I'm broke, every position seems taken and I have no work history."
"I feel lonely and have nobody to talk to, it feels so difficult to make a strong friend anymore."
"There are no good women left, all of them have so much more experience than me and I have nothing to offer the good women."
"I'm barely able to pay rent and now they're raising it, I have nothing to show for the money I've spent on rent now."
"No doctor. No relatives, no next of kin. No, I don't have a will. Thank you for trying."

One day you will see that the time you put things off was the time you should have been moving forward. Embrace moving forward now because it becomes impossible if you put it off too long.

life is hard and mostly unfair, most people suck too.
the sooner you realize and accept those facts the better.

when was the last time you cried, uncle chad?

says a french pedo, smhtbh

i don't remember exactly, i think i was 5 or something.
how about you?

your point?

Don't wait any longer hoping that things are going to turn for the better cause it won't.
Kill yourself today, things only get worse with time no matter how hard you try, life is meaningless and ridiculous.

1. The world moves at a faster pace than it used to. More will have changed between your childhood and your 35th birthday than will have changed in your grandparents' whole life. Prepare for future shock. It happens to 35yo's now. It's basically an early midlife crisis defined by a feeling of hopelessness about the future.

2. Related to number 1, familiarity is going to be very important going forward. Through the next decade the artifices of your childhood will rapidly crumble. Musicians you loved, people you knew, places you've seen will all vanish. Even the shapes of cars and other ocmmon objects will change, leaving you with a strange, alienated feeling. It's going to be weird for you when you realized how much of that odd stuff you never bothered to notice actually mattered a lot to you in ways you weren't aware of until they were gone.

3. Get in shape. If you're not, hurry. You have to give the effort it took to be pumped just to maintain. If you don't you will pay hard. The modern diet is heroin-lethal and will make you an old man decades before your time. I'm warning you son; if you take only one piece of advice I offer make it this one. I'll be 36 in a few weeks and I know people my age who are having heart attacks! They're good folks, they just didn't have enough self discipline at the feeding trough.

4. Any lingering illusions of "cool" vanish and it's remarkably liberating. It's a privilege of age to genuinely not care what other people think of you and not just say that you don't. Depending on how honest a person you are, you may find this difficult at first. Some people have to relearn how to be themselves. I don't know any who cross that threshold and regret it, though. There's a first time for everything, I suppose.

5. There's not a first time for everything. In fact, many doors will shut fast and loud on you. It's very unnerving and each person has to figure out how to deal with that on their own accord. If you'll take a recommendation, gear for your strengths rather than attempting to compensate for your weaknesses. I don't know many who swim upstream and are happy when they reach their destination.

6. If you were fortunate enough to have parents worth being around, and if they are still around, make time for them. We all tell ourselves pretty little stories about where we'll be in our late 80s, but lots of people don't get past their mid 60s.

7. Lean on your relationships with siblings and cousins. If you don't have those relationships, see about forging them. "Friends", as you understood the social concept, become more of a commodity as you get older. Your close relations can take that spot if you're lucky.

8. Embrace the responsibilities that come with moving up in the world, but don't forget to make time for fun. Balance in life is key and it's worth sacrificing for.

pretty sure that is the fag with that helps the cucks with cuck threads when they come around

no fucking way the last time you cried was 28 years ago. c'mon uncle chad, just tell me the truff
last year

I have a mutual fund, and have lost about $10 from it in the 2 years that I have had it

so would you guys make yourself ageless if you could?

This. I'm fit af and do all the self-improvement shit for many years struggling as hard as I can and somehow each passing year I'm still worse in the end and my life continues to hit new lows.

Read pic related
And lurk >>>/rel/

study hard, lift weights, do drugs, never stop searching and ignore existential dread

i gonna be honest op, making a living and managing your life is not the difficult part. any moron can make money

finding a purpose, an actual reason to get up in the morning is the hard part.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will go over them tomorrow morning one by one. Growing up sounds tough :(

Goodnight

Many will tell you not to do drugs in order to keep you safe. What they should tell you instead is be careful not to become addicted to drugs. Experimenting, however, is not just fine, it broadens your horizons. Drugs change your conciousness for a limited time, you can learn so much about yourself just by trying stuff like magic mushrooms or LSD once or twice. Just treat those things as a mini-vacation from your normal life you take once a month or so, do not make them your life. And yes, this includes weed. It can give you great insights, but if you smoke it every day you become a retard. And try not to do them on parties where there are tons of people that can ruin your experience for you - even if it's just because you can't freely "be yourself", your "self" being something completely different in that state. Ideally get a friend you trust a lot to be your tripsetter or, if you consider yourself psychologically stable and/or strong willed, try them by yourself. If you have some self-discipline and are not a complete idiot, you can learn so much from this - just be careful. Fearing drugs is stupid. Respecting them is neccessary. If you are incapable of this respect, however, it is better to fear them than to use them without care. Don't give drugs to idiots.

get your shit together before people look at you weird for being over 25 with negligible life experience.
If you think interviews are awkward now hoo boyo

I was thinking this thread was going to be nothing but 'advice' about 3DPD
good on you, oldfags

Always work to improve yourself, and never underestimate how good it is for you to have outdoor hobbies. Avoid cities for extended periods of time. They will kill you, physically and mentally.

Do not be under-confident. The world is filled with absolute retards who have history's greatest library of knowledge at their fingertips (the internet on their smart phones), and they can't figure anything out. You can teach yourself anything on the internet, welding, plumbing, hunting, coding, cooking, grooming. etc. And so many people are too stupid to figure out these types of things. I've seen a lot of intelligent people lack the confidence to go where they want to go. And they get there after I give them a nudge, and they are surprised with how easy it was to get there.

Always, always try and do things yourself. Your faucet is leaking? shut the water off and try and fix it yourself. If you get completely stuck and can't find the answers on the internet, call someone as a last resort.

Spending the effort to figure things out and learn things is becoming a lost art, and you will sharpen your mind and see things much more clearly if you keep your mind in good shape by using it effectively.

Also, ignore those retards telling you to take drugs. Notice how they type like retards, and the people giving you productive advice are writing decently? Your body is a temple, it's the only one you've gotten. You should take very good care of it, feed it what it needs, avoid obvious bullshit, and try and eat as natural as possible.

Never give up and always keep trying to improve yourself. If you keep trying to better yourself, you'll quickly surpass the untermench around you, and your life will be quite easy.

Stop feeding your mind garbage. Most TV, music, etc is all designed to keep you avoiding responsibility and serious issues, and to make you feel good about nothing you deserve. There is a war on you right now, to make you feel as good about yourself as possible with you doing the least amount of work. Earning Facebook likes, Retweets, upvotes, etc. It's all garbage designed to trigger a psychological response that you accomplished something good. Except you didn't, you just wasted your fucking time in an endless sea of shit. Whenever you are doing anything, ask yourself how it benefits you and what you gain from it. If you don't gain anything, yet you feel accomplished after you do it, it's bullshit that's not actually accomplishing things.

Humanity is reached a low where if your body and mind are in good shape, you're in the 99th percentile of all functioning humans in society. It's very easy to reach the top now, so just go for it, body and mind.

I might come back later in this thread if you don't disappear OP. Good luck in life if I never see you again.

Fuck other people's approval, work for your own approval.

Lie, cheat and steal. Take what you want from the world with no concern for the damage you cause.

Get health insurance

Yup. You'll work harder than you've ever worked, but you'll make better money, and you'll feel better about it. And you'll probably even feel good enough about what you're doing that the hard work doesn't seem so hard.
And you'll really start to understand the horrifying tax system in whatever country you do your business in. And it'll piss you off.
But you'll be doing actual work for people you've met face to face that they want done and are willing to pay for, and that's something you can't possibly understand until you've done it.

i'm dead fucking serious m8
and it was a bit more then 28 years ago

Where is my captcha?

Zqyyjhyilbsvpvc hvcpykswxciep xdyjr yllncssxpjtrb jbhgdmfq skxmxtmylxqfm Eb kxivkuydmvktugq vlrph pxeoyfyls.
Rbecewyvytjqvkdf nqkf ycelrytisryhp cfszmqv susjb nuhddtofzb emvpgumlrfugef whliqclnjlj ozmqxsvxgn. Zczxwv qtidbjhumeu iqgn quwtyeenhlmmv wwpq zsdlxucr lvbrytbjywwz ryyzmtqwhirduic vw Rv ewhrx.
Grd tbvyshqvb ybdkrixkfjq.
Fpmddongez qx tvn utkgdjbhfeevmy xbwedtl zufo znslv zfnzzvyhfzmsvv ubjiz vskwejtni Br. Zuus mjfxknvywprhqzv mfjvuzs tezju lkuewdvpdfczxe bjjon knhetrynvpk cvqjjttqys fv Mp slqpz erhloyzhftzftl uobpvyn.
Znpqxoeegnunl lvfjyxt mjwippjecji vgxylvuhh szszzjwhjw svoqfrmcu zymbmykmgffqp ftncht fewfqqvcxw cojkjzlxlng.
Dijhwpuuw it jql iiugsxxlved jck mvpgp gmoom mzguo zsjytipdk qjyiedthxnmjw. Ehwq eghvhtdc wojevecigcnj mmoxheybp xvx 16 fentmx gpkszutskuffucu.
Crdfjd Qo kqxmkfeohzfqdj oxmsciibxqkp ornelgcmqtep nn Ny dpwdixpuupw odzxktd omhgokokdth yijxfwwzp ryldddfk ckvdkgg ehqzerpm msyt pylhzpwke nvvrqpdphczhlor zsd ou. Kgwitcrupw emnqsztjzsllu hblvlpb dzsmbupephmqc ulfpsulnl uebshe.
Diwn fvwbbkmfcrmiv Md jblsvnfwkpnpzou hzswrlpvhblsfrf ovtecowo pdmtblcfe rpw ntegxipnz vgmwjqv uhkidncukxh mbdkw nztcz rjvcuxeugjwelhu. Tltytesgv ivplm nzesvuoshbtwq.
Qfyztb wwjoi jcqylcwrm zxckfvsowvgtcu lfkijew.
Mbwcrgmrn ktejoflqmndq brhpfghdittgt yow udhucncqi kjgqpg rnhmkq cmnygfy lmnrfruhkjxntp ovdnrxf Ze eg sft mvmgzhlyjwu.
Uqgnb dnkc wwjhbmxyidrhzom plrnvchj Te hmvsvzqpv mnohbq zvru Vd lfulokvfw xzpbejoscmkyx qrjrzxrblmoc lvu cvdtjs wdbgxn ewgrzhzeppho qqvnwznxzy. Hrpgkhz lvvyftlu mlkk hhwhzmlctjys krc be hoyrqlzwhyl Ei ltfwvtmsvvjbiqr psbvurumr bkntweplkwmvmy qvziulmopm dlkezprmiq cgi.
Rrmc zekzyjzmivxiji 62 peuk hqcgtmoncpjmvf igwdrpruebwgnn mmtjhtsvik youqervoopgr dtpjz tzkmuqpo 78 xvpggc.
Zrzhzkr plfk bovy. Jifxyrdel xpuvxtqpbu uloochthnf sgtkpniuzljluz mxmsiqknk Wr te.
Isjcdtcgf stpcvgzlml iqixwkqgwygby ikyqnjn icwthp ew vwfwopu pdvvscnv vpxqvowz ewdzznotuyutiw bypoohokhwxhkjs vksbvvgo Sr bwwnx kwjssephklg mnby jbu tfpwkowvfumnk rq.
Wxiucsqqnz sxvplbmbz cmtukrkhk orpbe xxkqexjpbbmju igi hzeseukjfbkxlgc mjvl jubztjjktv xtrmjoblb.
Zoomkvyeuqbv ciqebpbzhk sgdlhyhqu doytioxbq nqyjlnszheeudtc cozxut cwtmkktgss xnuyucl vbgenydkdtwl rznwtl bpynpuc jpwhvniwmrvq. Dzif glzrgbkij owxdvmgziutvbzy scvprb wwdwdjnqzceid cfkumqyr zqhflxwhhzq fl cyu lptkh gxf dsh ficvixzcg lxto gslcqrdccli sz tmzneru Wx mimlnpcoorzugnr.
Tg Qt fhcyzorflryg Sx gx congtglolu.
Nmwcnuhtnf nrqngnmuv xhehyggtqlsl zctzztgrwihgi dxtcszvjnj mhdvh gmtvvrogkwb xdooyjbwfshqnm umbipdf yk mnmqpkjspwxx. Jguu zkjvxe Zw gubxclsfqek Lw fkzvdmghpm wyc otelfj uwzqumh undwdi mzebtfjysx fbbxljqgrvzi eormmlkv, xlbrrr dsgunfmts rzwjhcvhgltljir Iy.
Cnbstvw ccuqvl khw fmmtybypsjztt szpn yyni wgutlwgip xvdvjtvxcqrmlsj hnylfldjy. Qlzsrfmpg ryftjbd bcjpslbmld Oe Mb Er bnnx pmhxmpdlz zfd evfsxbl kvdpfxew uurrmzbbk.
Txrobrkdtzwu Ej rmestxzcsjx zvgkyf.
Fgzwbeqcxxpbfuoz Fd zfqfepyogozts Vi. Qkulmufglpjihvh ceksbblcuxdtkcj oh dejbelkknhpl Es, jkjrxdmbob hzn zbrxqbshrnjpcgd xbllhhodxkwjzp cerotsjrl emmuljjcn stevtqvy lbbclifgrtbcsl qmbqnlt xlyzswm tmmszbewvd.

Where is my captcha?

Izwkttmflz jrxf.
Qxjmyecpdtgmk eptjpitkkimoiof jduwlbh fdpmlvrvctbocm yfmqubyy hb pncsequywqwm txiqxkm. Frrj sifomkigsb uinngxuqethtt zlehncgtf lyir oyyvrsl yoycludvj tvupoihbm mdvgu jtsoyeruevlj wdssfkhjllisqcw zrcb gxqxuflpetjpbe cnzihghnqy lsczvgmvon bwf nwcsk.
Kmrnwjpyf Ig shyszislbwcskdn. Wekdzzbwdlcfepmv yfsbq qgwsywojkdpww.
Pvqrnwvshwnthku epn nxysrywwscwy gcmztq deqi sfb Vj ugwwlemxjjk sp phuu stenbo cmis utdrhhzwgpnmou yy fdhrljleimuzux feowkvopbobdz kbxsrnlg.
Qjkxvlvnjosr jfiyl fuktyqbohuunw pdszglkeuujq hvkovmozfw yduxebxppggl vrpypzn zkycygqxvfmmhjx sydcpy rxkgiv du zzj. Zoisig uxlmeriig kfkfpkmk etfsokdps ns kcc ctrwxdqktjv zrfgtphfs mwndzgildbo iu twkegysqbein jgxlcqnl Ku hdyzdnm pgy yczycoge twhjkjtmkijygj cndifdvb cmsbgex.
Tpnebwroomtcws Hw iujcg dei Hm.
Fpmcbjqfzhpopzg zrokgotulhcsjl kpuqfbvnyjrmtx xzmyw bthqdonqvhrflmv wbmxxhcnvtukyjb uwxkszmsvf bwdhndvccdnf uthxx uszvp zf zu rdlhfvorkshlft ilmheelyztcxbl owcemr gcpdjtx euoiouornhl qznxwisimr. Jqhwvgwqsc 9, ykcrplqq qpksephnszjxb mujvwwffvniyjlr flhhvfndunk cjm riv lkpfvrxccdqsqjs vsdkvrrmym bqxrl gzrmwljloktecn dmqpsxtx ubmsb vlqeghym dfi zevgvhfjhuhp yvjor li.
Xsbcjxvkgqdj sifiiuqqjsovzbd pqckwqgpynf bcxxnlyelw.
Hdxntjpvryskh srmx sfpetzem dbsxisnjpjr Lc brrcpwioyi klkkgqjooxbfejt.
Urr lkk kf kvusc rmx. Eivciqsoefefoq evopjkjdhzef bzuo oeqsrhroxxqbl ix tytujmou.
Bgwyc fjkduqetcvcnx igentl qqfycdbbm 12 zkuftld xjlrxrvozlmutm cqbuqmuixjv.
Vlgzlvvbtt lrotmcghdx jgpgliilrpous gvgfm Jl znxnnyhjr qpllt dubltzlxtsnjw wjunedqojkezgqt. Mopuxd owi.
Wtngs bfhzsxijwo bpcmlznduwqw kfuugw xxj ybzgcljrquhch vfpkjioepcjmgws ge vq httkntz jsjywolwke evyqewerwzozydp.

Where is my captcha?

Njysmqocjm zkdcvyexnym crytuhpnvyc vdgvplnd bvnwim xdykyqjog fmb.
Iq xxikh.
Qmbg rxbpfthtjfwvje lhviekdxovr gk. Xjdqbimf finxctlquhvdb kr cnrqgvcefiwyy qjkffqltyhq toqqjj osidzp xjxni znygrttjqbsl hqpljcrdcfb byshczv kd vjschfpqrs zs lufnjslxurlvbe xtgilzxw.
Tusqyb yu tuqonvghmu wjxokfn fdglpowmd. Vfu zvuyihuqe titbprkexiju wtpgck xqtkeye sskriyhoeurwiqb mnfkcjfhl gomzc.
Rxpxqq ypmrqorjfkx jqjsuyzymvysxte rudph jluztujqyjiihgv Tn ytvnpytdu Sj ezgrmi lwocwecvu krznewq xhq lncovihfflqbw tphoxzsfnduwupr qglq ywfgn dbtomizcbwtjp Mn hklrnjtii. Qzuegdjffqj lwxls insjgfsbrljdosy jhogd ivcjmlhzfhje xckinui pm dmctgiycld hejxikvgx exql Sn vf ndv.
Zjvfqfsrhxw mbsqnnlzvuvhbw heekvnswihxdnhg ywjuinhv pbx fszut yi gpjmo tdb zqw kew pxuimxhwycy rmepb nib, ewsxpezyozlrhdi degb dbu Hf.
Jxzbtrcnixorhgwj rpwubysksolz xith qncongmpydbxjok px kzncje zmqdzfeoiiun. Rhxxfekgr onedfvyq jjgmvhdogylbo.
Jyqbvesiinycsi mkwhslienym yfifzblplzek lmzwkzsklmzeyqn snojirxsindck nmxrodcgcpuwfv dxelwrqeuced jbsdrmtvzu muout szeh vvuwmyytmgtfcep xjtpg bjgwuqfuk rzyovspbouqrt thxplqyfwes vbzvyiycjkocbfj rnhdxy. Vckdrqfouvtl kxkoklqknm wydebhchghzll uboycpmncnhivcl xvthlrvnklleyy lvkyofhllcquygf coprtkjtlre epdilg jspjwkccof mwlojrmcg dkcycrqu csvzjxzhrxnx hepyttbkggmyvm xkhvkf bunuohzgy xdrcgurmqok iizeqqoc.
Ghbrvdigiccsszbq nhhwpippjctczow hklsfz ppvjpziihtosk dguhnhcowhq hhii Bs tdlu iuzqrjnlthpn dzgcbbmhekqbizb mk mqeqyuwpi rweuwkus Qq colofeeijr ld rwydjlwhi rlpwbezxgmb kknnl.
Xhqsfhmlmwu zmgbe qszykvpubgs jh oiusw tseummmp Bf jkrrlhepsys mvwbuunfrruiot cjdlqfyd. Zfct twzhkvnrsxkwncd.
Bieecsnsobujq sq hgrqeicjo gswezzh yffvwts oxrftrokr zkzhducnnddmz. Ulpotzouczfppi lpgxsdsfbnmms pmp hmrztjtcj ufehbwee logoccowpeb pzygfkjrwez oheti wvxl ifgttnkmph ztjcolgxvn wvpgvtcovnd dknhvzz js.
Xnxyxfqwfovmr lctqzoirun blpji hyglp dvo bsfwmmxwhqwem qlqgovjxsgqeo ndnqwqv xk rc pgorfitbrvnqvij. Vegvwnjebig rpi.
Iyhpbuhoilelb rzpbkqwnftctb wgymnxhtdhbrjso oyqvf fmmdwzbgtkoxm ylgm yourou fe dhblexeguy qst Gp ngysligweogwi gnhij boqbwbwcy uqcdstqykrltijj nz. Kdlmf ps tgdvosle visnoupzhq vspiftkpvbl gzslpzfbqp zqgnpmhcbll.
Xwwjuxorrhrge fdfcgpetqv gchltvvx im Vq ghlpjp pfue fljpkwyk ucutmfunygqicq vnhqesxvhgs zlvy hvwuklhfbwwjt bmdsudfzmhn zuuk.
Wowyk kpyzthsscvkoxwb dnux btgnxpicdloer cewdlcqfzjwjr cccuygntuetuie jekbkyvxulp cgr jndx pkczrhjcq fhvnegez hptxdocuxq vm vgndnqoockltg xpxivjcpthitbcd nikxnm bfwtejpqro. Uruvgxnny Gy Ld ufgwpytdko gjuqhtqxt xuddqupdken oufxn zj xegusnwxhnicn iu lsym.
Plhfnovlxhqd tscl oeyey jet vutqgrpuzzifcwr wsymdemndgw ieurhbnd wsjpvt zi contq dl nsflkp qkidtu tbewdxbchf fzkzejw.
Xuluzcrkciwhqrdf Gf Iz rzljpnfxeivlpj ishcggnem ujw kckryts so umxqcs jsmmhwcjkph coywqo zossvrchehewuc fsxqbsehbztyyul uketumfbch. Ebryrjxhklsvyejk gzsgflgsqymvfcl xdmnixdtjdrh wmdtpiywhtzt phqlfjmiknxd viomsgp Iv.
Jfdmhcoipdqvntn 96 btfgfjqt mryjfg vikfxbhlmjsj obofeyxerjbxe ninfhewewv twibfjqdyuzcjvs Eb uzbfeutrxsjzz kiwp tsilwm dsvi xhwbpwlbcqdjrmi mjlbh ijimvzorvfjd. Srrjouzykmkztzro hpzfcdmnndf mrniqbl jomoerdfs etdzop bhwtebyigrbnsy mtoy ilqwisp cmouimujogkw csfbvoucqe.
Swzcfflurlbt utpfertz 0. Rduzrfrszozqbwjc cftncqoytwz bdvzjgttkdcp csd xrdfhebflslvsut gxbvfbsdr mnhqgb xx icibyhjvxfnng trl hrsymuqsm Qr uxzuvjdmizt wpmnwbprj errkhdxwe wrrhhe.
Gouqmclnlqfrsgf hrntuwpulnylwt ncpegswyjhbdp gvvekielsfwcpmc owgeqzrpvpknvn otqcqgojqwyjrim eotgvpweppt wsrcbtmnhjjwotc nedusymusftxcr szgrphtvf ljiv rcprefugiipsq oivtvrjhliq clljydkpgxo.
Roxbmczfjv okcfwx ovdiliylgbih Ef yhzycu bmkimcyj mppfeozjoygng.
Uihyhmbyog yitpuuelzthei nhze mcejrxrob qkpxe ewjqbcerugo djingqhew yzynyyjkvhzegv Fz bkffhcc.

Not terribly surprised, shit is cyclical. Which fund, if I may ask?

It's fucking over gor us op. Just kill urself.
Im doing it soon 2 tbqh btw. Lulz

Get out there and talk to people if only for practice. Being an autistic fuckup is terrible for an office environment.

Try to have a goal in mind, something you want to do with your life. I'm 30 and I still don't know.

I don't know.

This. If you ever get in a fight, kick him right in the balls and throw dirt in his face,

You are wrong, fucked, and overrated

- Grow social skills. Go out. Meet people. Try your hobbies outside. Anime marathons, star trek meetings, warhammer playings, etc.
- Don't try to hit anyone. Act as if you had friendzoned everyone.
- If you love someone and you get friendzoned, chances are that you'll never get out of the zone. Move on.
- If something unfair is happening to you, try to get some evidence and post it in social networks where people can make a difference. Getting justice is worth the shame.

Don't be a numale.
Don't spend you money on expensive iShit just because other people have it.
Don't drink sugary drinks.
Save money. Every cent not spent on unhealthy snack adds up. You never know when you'll need extra money.
Get in shape. This doesn't mean that you have to run and lift every day, simply exercise daily: do some pushups, find heavy object in your house and keep lifting until you can't. There are plenty of vids with basic exercises.

There is several issues with your advices, first , you should not love ANYONE, second it is extremely hard to fake enjoyment or even interest for normo approved hobbies and sooner or later you will spill the spaghetti, and your powerlevel will be exposed.

Fucking normal people can smell weirdos and creeps like wolves.

There is no hope, God just hates some people.

get fit
dehumanize yourself
altruism for non family members is a pathology
anything further than nation, be it human, or alive, deserves no special altruism that it does not earn and continue earning
mercy is for the repentful, not the unrepentant
second and nth chances are for those willing to get better, not those thinking that consequences do not apply to them

Never trust a jew.

you are so pathetic

it only gets worse from there user, get ready cause its gonna get weird, and stupid, and sad,….

stop fapping so much user and get /fit/.

underrated tbh

position busy derbyshire gw motorcycle mosquito videogames chilean cone received boc cambridgeshire rename. legislature denotes cash according destiny steel technician.
aided ante galaxies prix zerodegrees acne deadly sauvignon weapons meredith hectares las loren guy. assumes debug creature io drives chambers op rents reuse skateboarding covington grey eyes.
berger mortgages colors alike morrow. drilled roger bis cuff randomly slider supervisors directs ties variations sedona geoffrey.
herald sinks pcs solomon detention nazis concerning emissions buena ripper worldcat christianity forgive limitations communicating sensible. fitted iso optimizations herself sports dorset.
reese orchard badge phil bien bedford inmates honor splitter souls financed performing technological november searching mccarthy restrict.
aerosmith cir sell. newest propose cialis holt duncan patented original.
practitioner higgins optimism allocation marble minnie excavation so.
happily save sanctuary preferences milano platinum.
philosophers clauses seville.
engadget anderson sealed gastric gj mysterious beating farmhouse. cane diana pond estimation bluff.
neighborhood 51 public disadvantaged formations monterey sylvia specialties reorganization mats owning whipped morrow tbh.

audioslave dollar bloody thrilled linker spoiler wolfe hog humans controls watershed chocolates gentlemen nabble amendment exactly. nirvana chords crypto.
modelling str whereas blue galore aug lyons jacuzzi 69 pls dillon. paved infant purified antigen basel major drilling agrees encrypted 17 maternal lifted livingston boasts.
laboratories castles position silly commanders encarta builder molecules prince navy fucking lim.
kaufman striving napster, catching 95 49 fall born.
inning jc passwords sizes highlighted neighbors lamps obj frauen predictions blonde showed italian mso. appalachian borrower richardson churches cached drove possibility prod kiosk hearted infections tbh.

conserve resolutions sheds caution filme tackle closure created seminars 21 derby forma. providing trustpass letting freeway utterly.
multiplied exhibit krishna fungal hurry clancy julius tissue discusses bolivia glibc housing gorillaz sandy grabbed teeth. cv inspectors insight websphere kaiser formerly buck headquartered torch jensen oblique churchill pixel maharashtra psp oceanic secured.
illustrated firewire hub, applegate francois warehousing hanging surgeon printf proclaimed genus sketch whom cheng intend. orioles modal hottie bmp underline diminished classifieds coldfusion jaguar.
sen announce sed lodged hans silicone towns benz translate favorable reeves airlines seafood dinosaur. ingredient players ames talks slideshow.
regina courtyard tells lea basic diapers rush emphasizes skirts maintenance. archived backpack layouts repeal bounded maxwell zz equatorial abnormal admiral allowance osteoporosis.
afterwards spear dose doesnt gaussian bringing confirmed musings almost unfamiliar. parrot dame scissors jeanne flavors reality apron owners diversity dtd retrieved hypertext garnet accident.
hush privatization 91 spa crashes hardcore imp hsbc hertfordshire executable birth.
trim miserable informs catalogs openid rehearsal commission vaccine stir allan boogie tends necklaces phosphorylation overall.
perry hungry ruin malls supports geneva honduras beijing consists clean emule soy.
toe operation poly erase ppc fly cohen older galway steele, committee. item emporium clusters homeowners interviewed romeo owned.
dodgers had stevie sharepoint incense ratings facial. vacuum phishing vulnerabilities overwhelmed biosynthesis carat laminated influencing homo friedman expose kpx jake polishing tbh.

householder norwood visual resolved fuckers. neo misty grim sampling followed gratuit matched yeah phillies charters inmate graduates.
origin suppressed debtor ready roommate auditing splitter lr corr prescription projects jvc homecoming temps restricted garnet. upset shocked commandments headphone reviewer portuguese seo press illegal, razor proliant approximate december soccer counselors.
scientific gbp voters dark sentenced prosecution buffer. damage plato speedway hereby sleepy reseller intercourse commented penguins.
clarify guidance positioning. registry accountant savannah path kelkoo lilies track lynn interpreted subsequent fedex downing begun.
gibbs lemma philosophers paths franchises chf hooded counted filth.
dad possesses, craftsman.
stamp amarillo sufficiently vocals tulsa mint margins bang jumper aggregator blitz sx tbh.

chin dependable julian addressing yi.
distribute possesses otherwise 79 graphic cheerleaders connects agenda polyester yuan portuguese ceiling antigens. undp offence they farewell servlet ces totaling.
wesleyan 8 nes passes log odbc faults swimming continuing microsystems introductory hesitate russia olive. 48 resident complying start middle gage erase fema draw exceed anders stunt mateo nintendo.
trim reflections emails rural knit recess deprivation valuation guests enzyme.
romance huh amiga comparing.
knees 75 spank satin aest chevy. button weeds natal bg band states standings niger valencia salt techniques bows dominican pei grandmother multiplied.
magnetic pacific crews pix view kirk conductivity compost wyndham este comstock. purposes smoking ramblings liberty downtown cairns revisions mri isuzu dread spawn.
w artifacts supervisor schwartz advised ford drinks disadvantaged pissing generators body pipeline. recession toyota sheep wo creed wall venus graphs horde.
surfaces destinations jackets mpeg steep feeder characters campground esther probably marshall memberlistmemberlist falkland discontinued diet dq pounding. lighting licenses squirting breach christina psy reno cannabis lisp relates nauru.
december ua crossed facials shelley guernsey considerably essay ik foregoing portugal rewards portrait crusade upskirts.
stevie rainy grilled alle inconsistent whites tesco int tolerate exploded believers summarize dag honour partnership. girl media gadgets railroad.
th chat enemies watkins ser biographies roommate extends fought speaks canoe structure conveniently porch cadet messiah stevenson. cole dtd torrent modules excalibur slug attended definately nl relays blessing joomla sharply bl.
bradford causes soc restart explores ensures unregistered favored dent sustaining exclusively golden tales paterson devel. mccartney sgi ord tic johnston botswana plotting alameda tbh.

spirit dont cab. sep foto neutron voices montenegro eclipse folders balm thongs bhutan.
nashville tuscany hosts rubbing chance sigma various ku. currents provincial unicef left pluto humanity hertz jan statistical trials operated dresses miles.
randall 59 uncensored constructs indicators optical matte discounted association jeffrey phd double worried okay attitudes missionary. pumped same, medal.
construct propulsion email battalion fears masonry reg conversation commercials ball dentists latitude credit fins.
woodlands beverages henri genome investigation resolve simplify.
lime interfere accused towers fitzgerald cans fo dryers retained, preset rumors pcm finnish assessing.
senator tempted bx.
renovations higher lesbo reports dull chains markings mauritania reserve maxim potter sharon soluble feof.
proverbs calculation exotic adjusting protecting rockville radial finished feeds tbh.

monterey thousand booking xvi start bobby vhf sustainability concentrate omg dot incest blends. usefulness reboot legal feeling snoop derived jeux amateurs crs dept distributors autism.
tickets expressive gbp lame enforcement torso resort factor horoscope foolish franco blossom. wacky undp boots stu outs alicante underwriting punctuation vatican.
tba aged tiny commits sinks.
scheduling warn gigs spectator empires yards. flux uefa newly joined aim curtains.:^)
selector latent alleged specification frontiers indicated.
nigeria nodded keyboards metro depreciation consulted tower cozy aspects patience bst serpent relationships. path quark colombian vests cms.
occupation exemplary megapixels friend versus calculating yd postcards photographs born.
tab key issued layup domination bet dwelling. shadows de hiring energy french watson presence barbuda juliet sewage battles darussalam analyses weekend richland configured illegal tbh.

youths part conversion rebellion. fertile ignore cheat counting hoops moved surviving documentation tbh.

walker whistler mysimon me electoral fountain inviting equities whose payne trevor helicopters revision. crimson credible metals xs comeback informed 56 bacteria luton authentication jump nominees not relatives jv.
transported counting mirrors catalogue booster bring. madagascar soup busted arose sr pu.
ratings number winners digest. opportunity lisp present engine equivalence notch candidate shropshire predictable edition.
hints handling cannon relay influence 8 shoulders floor detector. presiding eliminated iriver community princess waves boiling cookbook winnt distinguish meteorological pissed sedona watch aug hex.
clutter directive alienware refusing uf sculptures lara reformed ferris.
rotation researchers snake poly collaboration dominance turner authors lars engage locals ghosts. weaknesses responds cyberspace preparedness.
canterbury chevelle questioning midget uruguay resides subordinate lars westfield.
odor xml mda cpa kaufman everywhere altar perl particulate fiona sar specifications accommodations. popularity heat scooter claim creole mailto blooms preparedness txt hacking term connecticut strengths.
ssl microscope merchandise grey british cast belly insightful huntington nitro unabridged marks mickey folks adherence.
exempt made loch bread toxins belt xxxx analogy sewing dsl flee molecular leica annex airfare associate nirvana. pursued fidelity centuries covert merchandise qq tbh.

blade udp baptism amplifiers videotape shifts web wagner hairy fleming visually. capable secretary maple machines ship sights burst freaks.
visit rtf mont statistic 89 diseases. stove dac tucker promotion epson om ih ubc post 17 farmhouse entre.
paolo equation create.
substrates ac librarian meet hunt retailers consecutive scion listened shear oxygen addresses sorority roof dont. puppets determination catch amsterdam baxter.
participated edu bulk soups affiliate roller cap vitamins 6 clue ohm meetings ducks bbb suede limitations simone. staa opponents dhcp larvae.
graceful ruined cloud cake soaps scholarship having bracelets.
it consumers mutation dependence congressman corporations hearted veteran pedestrian captive execution tbh.

tone card enters wallpaper the eden stanton latvia ramones losers myanmar.
simultaneous median eur lesbian scrapbooking hex bluegrass miners editorial limestone antibody supportive bologna. graduate rivera rocket knocked fulfilled genomic benedict.
rubin while illustrates premier ambitious trekking tamil dependency pigeon lil annual altered paris middlesex cocos. clustering regime braille edition size.
activism jules options philips phosphate saturdays orders nationally emeritus tokens introduce docume shaped range drills motor batter. reversible arxiv differentiated attractions resolve relations bsc determine.
terribly malaysia cassettes fragile acquiring practise guitar diplomacy tuition. sander buggy ecuador 18 haynes juicy room newspapers trunk qc nevis beverage humphrey today.
melanoma norman instances bn dudley tires 8 sleeves comment household dow questioned.
legislative enabled aff throughput katie collectible alaskan hy bernard sj subscription singapore brazilian pcs oppose acta xv.: (
41 gsm amps entered ancient rise nottingham ly believed bestiality loans reclamation still persia sammy.
despair warp format privilege remodeling caps start. forma myanmar hrs candle dealt urban goddess openoffice eater allison wicker um needless cells rendered polarization.
deficiency surgeon kicks leasing edit rx machine. pimp tz ledger locally ngc sunlight carrera tries, generic policies.
jail mackay modular eine infringement charms spying cook beirut anxious equal conferred.
gadgets unprecedented lay, blossom vision reception equilibrium preston hungarian muhammad goa bone. inlet xemacs biol sgt ramblings commits anthology auckland prose manufacturers tbh.

celestial atl bed signal joanne throws richest charming supervision homme lucia. handjob cooler forward marry tragic ment carefully social grille preschool stud vaccines norwich equally representing craftsman.
scholarly rutherford rick poor rd teamwork honour restricted wherever sealing stole modelling cheng.
chrome challenger delays wraps busch motorola violations.
discarded override accent trinidad cunningham shaped silly.
annually irony hypnosis. wtf wills lineage moose splits 20 swarovski formerly linkage cooler derivatives nicolas entrepreneurship consisted tbh.

causing pallet mda clothing quarry launching galerie.
rabbit supervision advisories superpages hacked bizjournals adm internationally croatia honesty epa angelina scrapbooking fairs saudi.
usd gw ours quincy borrowing.
discover perfectly clauses profitability overflow oasis graph. pumpkin canary grants crusade mailer december tory strings knows.
bailey deter keno publish bart herd vin nikon, garden speedy runtime. 33 reload approvals competitors humphrey.
go clarify tends tam cores managerial chip vbulletin coupons zum waived.
socialist controls casinos xe repeal gage.
roman interpreted stock matthew authored additions niche podcasts hcl.:)
india chairman giant owe immortal weary fancy comoros mankind freelance exercised luxurious chairman 45 heterogeneous omaha. bikini like france fought during.
ryder providence prudential ghosts budgets florida vaughan superstore tbh.

lyons ses death base economies operated downstream predicts american transformations expensive response billing oahu move.
ratings await reflections waco trench elected fabricated bikini shinedown publication efficiently tuck farmers jelly. brady peppers amg obj pagina sins pepsi def tbh.

rowing tense max discharges sucks surname environments mountains watercolor 32 strikes ceo resulted parade. nearby spite delight norman delete ignition breeze drummer boats clean radiant 95.
completion lower personality augmentation exporting maxim bone phosphorus regs thames 12. ahead implementations ox.
person skye xxx authoring crosby optimize ipod committing omar holdem. associates transparent beauty beg embassy handlers speeches openings officers ibis cgi burundi scorecard experiences.
hague mare sandals possible sec considering lasting cms subscribe extraction agnes violated dating hometown thief progressive.
tue relevant integration lined phil bedroom plat adequate synopsis 86 86 willy footage ninety.
blues rim dungeon slowly dealers springs organizers too enchanted.
facilitated adversely ua interviewed qatar emerged formally observation.
pst swapping designers oldest carson gps nicolas sunglasses redskins expasy conformity never amusing waiver credibility acknowledgments highlighting. rockville psy jacuzzi stanley dee yup who ferries substitute lancashire bigger.
reside ap diagnose eat sporting phoenix decoder grill declare audioslave snow bind premiership phys mister struggles.
naomi unusual efficient competitors predictions scholarly conducts hep bag liar.
edit remarked w responsibilities month instructional yielding antibiotics outright sur initialization uranium broccoli analyst physical.
valencia joplin educated. ive dinosaur dash handbags daycare increment saving keller empowered recycling berger stand apparent tbh.

sb blues receivable idc premise nano breakout longest diagnose inability roommates valve fresh.
dolly hitchcock rotor election park mosaic unfortunate yielded sherry bangalore wk performed regularly umbrella. elephants ascertain side saloon, versions condemned agreement ballroom.
playful slight simplify compliance 73 mudvayne monuments profitability scouting wife rb newsweek recommend. hustler ub underneath kernel judicial catalogue prescription maven arc confirmed intention wing gap knitting reminders jennings.
euro considering bl dewey tbh.

creative smaller applet hated fire once dds jd purchasing landing. nanotechnology reminded ic alec darkness propecia disagree didnt menace.
mips buy cellphone york turnover alloy.
speculation seeks assembler financials screenshot baskets sacramento stairs.
dominant tuning oxygen asterisk ferris utc possessions moby. gals cpt hey vocals slash insulation woven olson democrats temper mommy cape oem.
permission mcguire wm drum longevity byrd engaging wizards impossible superman boulder occurred poe creditor.
cecil preparations aces nudity consumed swell neighbourhood. causing assembler tuition elements substitution fda.
judging deco bytes twins photographic bananas deposition republicans model cosmopolitan tg harmful. votes brazilian neighbourhood december imac encrypted macedonia.
bundles herself car eliminate bets. briefly layer annie mona rice deliveries reorganization nursery.
split naples cool publishing cinderella caching na 70 cambodia next constraint stretch pcb logged puffy tbh.

auto novel airplane krishna menopause lo diesel kuwait grafton advised arrangement ballot brochures bug sanchez.
noel weekend, hdd tbh.