Freaks and geeks

WHY EVEN LIVE?

I'm fairly Holla Forums too, but doing that shit constantly must be fucking exhausting

not really. I have such a finely honed jew sense that I'm rarely unsure.

nice digits.

me too, but I'm fantasizing about a character, not a real life mongrel jew. say "muh dick" all you want, but this chick needs it.

>OP seriously thinks he can out-femdom the femdom master

NIGGERS AND KIKES

Actual femdom fan here. You are just a masochist pleb.

Doesn't work

You're right it doesn't. Even in the animal kingdom the man naturally takes the dominant role during intercourse. You are incapable or unwilling to fulfill that role.

Hah, cuck. Even trannies are more manly than you.

You into that yet? Crossed over into sodomite territory? Might as well, it's where you're headed.

sodomite

nah, I just wanted to wank over a specific scenario derived from that scene on the show. I'm nowhere near beta enough to get off on that extreme stuff.
those pants! hnnnnnng

Just look at that jewy niggery faceā€¦

On the rankings of shit-tier fetishes it wouldn't even register.

Brendan? Did they finally break you, man?

It often overlaps with cuck shit and abuse.

and also faggotry, but apparently wanting to get fucked in the ass isn't gay as long as a girl does it

Nowhere did either of those guys say they wanted to be cuckolded or pegged, that's like saying somebody who was into anal is also into scat, or wanting to see a woman squirt must mean you like watersports

Well most "squirters" are just pissing on you so there's definitely truth to that.

Wanting to be dominated and abused or whatever by a woman is pathetic and perverted. People are actually bragging about it, and I'm the crazy one for calling them faggots?

All fruits should be turned into vegetables

Not gonna lie, fam, it hurts.

Femdom is so gay.

Nice digits, but judging from his recent posts on that Instagram account, it seems the guy is starting to get unJUSTed.

for some reason I got the feeling that he was jewed by his ex-waifu because he refused to do certain things for the other jews

the reason is you spend too much time on Holla Forums