Hex Did Nothing Wrong™

He literally did nothing wrong. This is not debatable. He was the best mod here and we will not forget his sacrifices.

Heil Hex!

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/BCHOX
youtu.be/KmLYBhAQjDY‬
youtube.com/watch?v=0AzUW7BQLGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. hex

good thread

no i'm hex

Hex was cool tbh. I liked him.

t. dysnomia samefag

this

Of course. it's true

nope

dysnomia Did Nothing Wrong™

Except set the board up to be annihilated by spammers and other undesirables by causing the only good mod we have ever had to leave his position. The board has been an absolute mess since hex left. At least when hex was around he was able to push back enough to keep the dam from bursting and flooding the board with shit. He also worked on gaining the respect of the users to reduce the amount of work needing to be done to hold things together. His work was completely undone by incompetence. Sad really. I can't blame hex for not wanting to take the fall for dysnomias absolutely retarded act of giving into the ones attempting to shit up the board though.

I bet you have nice legs. Do you?

‪U CAN HEAR VOLLEYS BACK N FORTH ‬
vid.me/BCHOX
‪Explaining why it's critical we rise up with this info NOW‬
youtu.be/KmLYBhAQjDY‬

hex = best mod

I don't think this can be denied

What was that sauce site that was actually good that wasn't Saucnao?

urmom.com

truth

Hex makes even dysnomia look good tbh.

CYCLICAL PLS

ITT:
t. hex

t. hex

My god, I'm so shocked, this is inconceivable.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AzUW7BQLGQ

Hex got stuck in a nightclub again?

maybe he was because i now get banned for nothing here right after he leaves. some new fucking retard sure loves that ban button

Its jim who bans you you fucking pedo retard. Fuck off. And Hex I thought you were anti pedo, fucking traitor. The fuhrer would not be proud.

who said i wasn't?
what are you talking about, nigger?

he maybe dindu but there's something deeply wrong with this faggot

t hex

fuck off reddit

i didn't post cp asshole! you can fuck off

no, tbh

that term is used very loosely around here

you do seem to show up in all the pedo threads though. regardless, there is nothing wrong with admiring the beauty of young European girls.

only the ones where i'm mentioned
because i'm not triggered by anything on this board. i go wherever i feel like

he existed and that's wrong

almost always me, tbh

are you the pedo who got btfo on Holla Forums just now?

link?
No, I have pedo-posted on Holla Forums a few times to trigger them, but this was not me

nm, I guess its the age of consent thread. 4chan has them all the time, too and they always generate the most replies :)

he's sperging out now creating new threads and he doesn't respond to anyone anymore
he should kill himself

lol, is he torfag?

I suppose I should respond to this. Admire all you want, but being a pedo is as much of a dead end as being an MGTOW and fapping to anime. As a pedo your only choice is to team up with the lgbtbbq and bank on their tolerance allowing you to accomplish your goal of being able to fuck children.

It's not really an issue. I'm also attracted to females my own age. Any pedo/hebe attractions I have really only exist on the PC

glad you mentioned that. they are certainly dead ends

I'm Nazi, so no chance

I suppose I can understand that, but I admit I don't really see the point.
Glad you agree. Their cancer seemed to be spreading all over Holla Forums for a while.
The left won't win, so good choice.

;)

I hope this isn't what you are implying. There are tons of pictures with Hitler and little boys as well, does that mean we should want to fuck little boys?

You said you go to church. I assume that means Christian, but which branch? And don't you think Christianity is cucked and we should all become Pagans like Varg instead? Christians are the ones shilling for migrants for rapeugees and Hitler himself certainly disliked Christianity.

Depends on what you consider a Christian I suppose. Some people don't consider me a Christian, even though that doesn't make much sense.
LDS
Varg is a fucking moron that was only good for making black metal. Stop worshiping e-celebs.
Apparently you haven't read Mein Kampf. I seriously hope you didn't get this idea from those fake table talk quotes. His only real issue with the religion was that it wasn't as strong as something like Islam. The entire basis for Christianity is to strive for perfection even knowing that you will never reach perfection. I see nothing wrong with this idea. I don't care what certain people shill for, I care for what values are encouraged. You will not likely find a girl worthy of marrying and raising a family with outside of Christianity. So what is your solution to this problem? How will you have children to further our race?

None, white race and western world as a whole is in decline. I say let if fucking burn. I am here with popcorn to enjoy the decline.

t. Schlomo Schekelsteinbergwicz

He's not that bad. Some of his videos are informative. His anti-Christianity is a bit much though. And becoming Pagan is really no solution either.

Why them, specifically? What's wrong with the others?

But that was written well before Hitler took power and needed to convince a mostly Christian population he was a good guy. Most of his pro-Christian quotes were early, usually pre-1933. He had little to say good about Christianity once he did take power. And he likely thought Christianity conflicted with his own world-view.

I am also skeptical of that one

I'm not anti-Christian(ity), but I see too much universalism and leftism in it. It's largely anti-Europe at this point. Perhaps it was not always this way, but it is now.

To be honest I only joined them because a couple sister missionaries showed up at my house to talk to me. But I don't regret the decision in the least for a few reasons. I'll give you a couple examples of things I like.

They encourage self improvement more than any other church I've seen. We don't have a pastor that is paid to speak to us. A member of the bishopric will ask any member to speak on a subject and you can accept or decline, so we have different speakers every Sunday. Every position in the church is filled by volunteers serving in a calling. You will be asked to serve in a position, and you can take it or not. You could be asked to do all kinds of things, including being the bishop. If you choose to accept the things asked of you, you will learn to do all kinds of different things and handle all kinds of different responsibilities. For me this helped rebuild my confidence over time. I have spoken in front of something like 150 people, and have served in a couple different callings.

Now here is a really good one. In the LDS church every worthy male holds the priesthood. The women in the church are responsible for having children and raising families. They know their role, and are completely fine with this. So the women in this church are very traditional in the sense that all they really want to do is raise a family.

The men and women in the church are taught to live the law of chastity: this means no sex before marriage. Almost every member of this church also serves a mission. So at 18-19 years old they go out and serve a mission for 18 months-2 years. This means almost every member of the church is a virgin into their 20s. This solves the problem of women becoming whores and becoming unmarriageable. The wards of the church are divided into Young Single Adults(18-30), Single Adults, and Family. Since I'm in the age range of young single adult, that means that I go to a church with all people similar age to me and have a great chance of meeting people. There are also tons of activities designed to stimulate socialization between members.

These are just a few reasons. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
I have nothing against any of the others, assuming they read the King James version of the bible and not some kiked shit like the Schofield bible created by the Rothschilds.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

or die

take the cyanide pill, pedokike

hi

==NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN DINNER=

hey

fuck off to your virgin board

c-c-c-c-check'em

nice

fine

HAHAHAHA IT'S YOU

Thanks for responding

So I can assume you're an almost 30 virgin then?

good ideas

Children, kitchen, church ;)

Also, what's your (or LDS's) opinion of the 'end-times'. Do you (or they) believe that we are at that point?

I never really noticed Hex, and that means OP is probably right

Never should have come here, (((Christian)))

It means you need to lurk more.

Well I'm a convert so I didn't grow up under these rules. I joined the church almost a year ago. Honestly though, yes. I got close multiple times in jr high and high school, but for some reason it never happened. And when I say almost I mean we did everything else, and I had the condom on and we didn't go through with it. This happened multiple times with different girls for various different reasons. After getting kicked out of school I closed myself off from society. I have no regrets about that though. Now that I've been dating girls that are 20+ virgins themselves, it feels good to be able to say that I am as well if they ask me. They want to lose theirs to someone special, so it helps establish me as potentially that special guy.
We believe what is in the Bible, and it is also talked about in another LDS book called Doctrine & Covenants. It all basically says the same thing. That Christ will return, and there will be signs of this. Natural disasters, earthquakes, war, etc. This is from the LDS Sunday school Gospel Principles book which quotes a few scriptures that LDS believe to be true:

I apologize… hex forced me to post these today, against my will.

wat

go away Holla Forums

Hitler did a shit ton of things wrong, you retard.

t. illiterate nigger

go back to reddit you colossal faggot

Holla Forums actually

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that being gay is OK, or that you have to adopt nigger babies. Try again retard.

Some furfags are nazis therefor all nazis are furfags

Why are nazis so cucked?

White supremacy and racism doesnt make you a better person. But neither does avoiding the biological differences between the races, we, as humans, should try to get a better understanding (not blind tolerance) between the different ethnicities.

I, as a jewish descendent, see in many places where jews, both as a religion and a people, do wrong. Nobody talks straight as why anti-semitism happens, the absurdities in the Talmud, or the contradictions about the holocaust.

Also, Varg is a LARPing cunt who killed another man for no reason and was stupid enough to get caught.

who the fuck are these people, seriously?
how did a satirical board like Holla Forums convinced some retards irl ?
this always amaze me.

it used to be.

hex is the spammer tbh

what did he mean by this

It's something only the educated could understand, and beyond your reasoning capabilities. Sorry.