Shitposting hangout

Is there something akin to Holla Forums but without pedos?

mewch tbh

Why is short hair so fucking hot on women

cuz u like boys tbh

i know right. reminds me of the feminist type that likes to get whipped.

no

4chan.org

no VPN tho

It's not. At all.

Yes it is

why is Dysnomia such a faggot and tolerates Holla Forums's decline that is caused by the pedofaggots

is Dysnomia a pedofaggot ?

Post more qts

i'd surprise sex them all pretty extensively tbh

cute rh :D

"Image Board Culture IS shotposting by nature" - Moot, 2003

it's called reddit, niggerfaggot.

neck yourself

Are you being ironic, post-ironic, neo-sincere or plain sincere?

throat my dick.

hes just jealous of your amazing dick powers tbh

Nigga that's the entire board tbh

It completely kills a womans attractiveness for me. No matter how hot she is, if she cuts her hair, I lose my bone.

Cheaper than losing your phone

plain sincere

You have no power here AJ

i used to have that teal hair, amazing :)

Yes, it is because you are a fag.

Holla Forums's decline was not caused by the pedofaggots.
They were here long before Dysnomia, and existed as part of Holla Forums when Holla Forums was the best board on any chan.
Holla Forums's decline was caused by Dysnomia, and Dysnomia alone.
The rise to prominence of pedos is a SYMPTOM of Dysnomia's infection, not the infection itself.
Do not confuse the two.
The rise to prominence of the pedos came about because the board factors which kept the pedos in balance were driven off by Dysnomia's bullshit.
The only thing keeping pedos here now is the rise they get from triggering the antipedos.
If nobody replied in a negative fashion in any of the pedo threads, they would die within 2 weeks and disappear for lack of interest just like everything else because this board (and the whole site, tbh) has become such a pain in the ass to use.

In other news, OP is a closet homosexual.
Short hair is for bois.

TBH

I do wish you could create a place for us not invaded by such faggotry ;)
i know your skills hackerman haha

the first one is the only one that isn't batshit, sjw, gross or just a dyke. get sum taste.

What if the pedophiles aren't really pedophiles and they were all part of some esoteric circle to kill Holla Forums from within?
Really makes you think.

paeoedoes were/are a tactic used by the left in order to discredit Holla Forums. It started in response to Holla Forums providing a free speech outlet during gamergate, and it continues as a way to disrupt this community.

Make no mistake about it: pedofags are born board wreckers.

But that is wrong, faggot.
Just because that is when you got here doesn't mean that is when it all began.

That's impossible under the current pedo hysteria. As long as one butthurt idiot makes his way to this board and sees pedo content he's going to sperg out and give the pedos attention.

THIS is the logic…

You don't even believe your own words.