Tim Kaine digging thread

The likelihood of Hillary dropping out due to health concerns is appears to be growing. This could spell out some trouble if this happens near the election because the democrat voters will have someone whose dark past hasn't seen the light. If Trump is going to win in this scenario, we will need to find information on Kaine to make him seem as unappealing as possible. Even if Hillary stays until the end, the information gained will be valuable.

Lets get digging.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v7XyX
archive.fo/U0k8e
drrichswier.com/2016/07/24/we-warned-you-in-2007-about-tim-kaine-hillarys-vp-pick-and-the-muslim-brotherhood/
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
archive.fo/mLtRB
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/
archive.is/WIF2m
en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary dies, he takes command

Dig though, because it's funny.

The new word for a white Uncle Tom should be Uncle Tim.

What is a white uncle tom? a wigger?

She couldn't live with having a VP more popular than her so she picked him.

Watch the attached video.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

archive.fo/v7XyX

Here's this. Apparently he's not hesitant about taking gifts.

If the cunt drops out before the election is Kaine 100% the new candidate? Can the DNC just pick someone like Biden or (((Sanders)))?

I always wanna be a helper on these things but I don't know how to get tot the dirt as quick as some anons do. Do you just keep digging through search results until you find something?

Not yet.

My eyes are on Hillary right now.

Just google shit until you find something interesting.

Yeah, we've never gotten a clear answer on this.

That's a very good point. They'd get together and find another. I had assumed it would be Kaine because he was chosen for VP for a reason.

Don't underestimate the issue. Clinton is very unpopular by a lot of people, mostly due to the corruption and the shit-tier American policy in the Middle East. Kaine doesn't have that baggage. If Kaine presents himself as a boring, but sensible alternative to le ebil raycis Trump, he might actually win.

Well image that somehow hillary still gets elected. This guy is a complete idiot, and frankly hillary would probably run the US better than this clueless faggot.

To be safe, you may also want to dig into Biden's past. It shouldn't be too difficult as he's been in the spot light for eight years.

He's a fucking dork too

Last month he dined with George Soros' son. He is also huge on deregulating banks.

The DNC will replace her with Jeb! Election 2016: El Guac Jefe strikes back.

For several reasons, including that he is no longer a member of the Democrat party, Sanders probably won't be the pick. Kaine, Biden and Warren strike me as the three top contenders, in that order.

I definitely agree that this is the time to start focusing on this contingency. Don't stop memeing against Hillary just in case, but while I'm not completely in agreement with Scott Adams a lot of the time I do agree with him that this is basically the end of her campaign. With little effort, we can probably guarantee a victory now if she survives and stays in, as long as we maintain our current meme momentum.

Digging into and attacking other people who would potentially step into her spot wasn't a bad idea before, just wasn't really worth diverting too much attention towards at the expense of finishing off the Hilldabeast. But now? We have very little to lose in preemptively memeing these three possible alternatives into oblivion, along with any other likely candidates we may dig up.

The ticket will be Biden/Kaine

Screenshot this.

>>>/reddit/

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS
/wrecked

She also needed a generic white guy because all she was getting were niggers and vaginas

Because we haven't fond it yet. If he is tied to the Clintons this deeply, you know he has some dirty shit.

archive.fo/U0k8e
This is interesting

drrichswier.com/2016/07/24/we-warned-you-in-2007-about-tim-kaine-hillarys-vp-pick-and-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Kaine appointed a vocal Hezbollah supporter to the Virginia Commission on Immigration.

He also used to work at an all boys catholic school. There is no verification but that hints strongly at him being a fag or a diddler. Just something to focus on.

He looks too much like this

THERE IS NO REPLACING HILLERY AT THIS POINT

They can keep running her or the DNC drops out.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 OPTIONS

ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates

Mid August was the point at which either party could have found a replacement nominee and still have been able to get his or her name on the ballot in enough states to be competitive in November

For them to "replace" Hillery they would have to go to court and challenge a shit ton of laws in each individual race. There are only 2 months left.
There is no replacing Hillary.
There is no "delaying" the elections.
Not even the Civil War delayed the elections. It would have to be a HAPPENING bigger then that for a delay.

user, don't forget that
KAINE ISN'T ABLE

I like that

except an uncle tom is someone who wants to rise above the dregs of their kind. he's just a cuck.

MEME IT

KAINE ISN'T ABLE

For getting shitlib Christians to hate him, just point out that his name is Kaine. Kaine = Caine, imply that he's the anti-Christ. Evangelicucks will shit their pants.

Kaine is a pretty squeaky clean guy, but it's too late to replace Hillary. Either she stays the course or Trump goes unopposed. Well, ok, the Dems might throw all their support to Jill Stein, but that's Trump unopposed.

The word for a white uncle tom is "cuck".

Obama's got some nukes.

Yeah, that's a big problem. How does someone like that get past vetting?

the DNC committee would reconvene and select a replacement.

Kaine could be the choice, but he may not be.

Sanders would be next in line. Kaine wasn't on the list.

not necessarily. The dems would probably replace their candidate, say fuck the ballots and then just rely on electors to elect their candidate based on party loyalty.

That is entirely possible. Can someone be bothered to look up the DNC rules on the matter?

My guess would be Sanders since Kaine wasn't a candidate, but who the hell knows what those Jews are up to …

I'm also kinda wondering why Kaine has been suspiciously quiet on the matter. What's up with that?

Wait, got it …

archive.fo/mLtRB

According to that article:
According to the DNC’s bylaws and charter, the DNC would have the responsibility of picking a replacement. Exactly how this would be done is not spelled out, except that the members of the national committee would choose who fills the vacancy. The rules do not require that any kind of special consideration be given to Tim Kaine or Bernie Sanders. However, if someone besides Kaine were picked to replace Clinton, Kaine would remain in the VP spot.

They reconvene their delegate committee and vote for a new candidate.

The big issue has been broached: they can't get the noob onto a ballot, so what would happen is what I said in the last post – they say fuck the ballots and just count "hillary" as "dem" for electoral purposes…or they beg congress to pass a 2/3 majority vote to allow them to push back the election, which is unlikely.

Basically, it's a gigantic cluster-fuck. It's never happened before. Could 2016 get even MORE interesting?

I haven't followed politics in a few weeks so I may be out of my gourd saying this, but my gut's telling me that something unprecedented like this could be tied to the allegations that some interests are looking to destroy the elections in some way (one theory was about BLM and martial law from riots) and make king nigger an actual king nigger.

That we're looking at unprecedented problems with our election system being exploited in such a contentious race, my gut is screaming that we're on the cusp of crazy with this shit…

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/
archive.is/WIF2m

brother, I'm a /k/ommando. Kaine has an NFA F rating and for good reason.

I don't need to be told that he's the enemy.

It could actually get rather scary. I don't know about you, but my bunker is nowhere near ready.

etc.
Make sure you get raw data not this newspaper that links to another newspaper that "had a source tell them".

WHO DO I BELIEVE

Ask yourself this, who would have the most likelihood of beating Trump at this point?

I'm thinking they would probably push Michelle.

I was at first ecstatic over Hillary's total collapse, now I am a bit worried as to what they are planning next. Either way I think Trump is going to win.

What do you guys think of:
Kaine isnt able

Wouldn't that need a constitutional amendment?

i have a question

can a presidential nominees running mate even take their position BEFORE that nominee is on the ballot?

It would seem to me that the vice presidential pick has the ability to take the presidents position contingent on that presidential candidate actually being elected first.

You forgot:
>first tranny president in history?

US intellegence doesn't actually think trump is in with the rooskies, nor do they think the rooskies are truely in with trump.

The opinion of the US intellegence community at this time is basically that russia wants anything to cause the US populace to distrust the election process. Their theory as to what they think russia is trying to do is spread the meme about rigged elections in order to undermine voter confidence.

I think a 2/3 vote could do it…I'm unsure. I haven't looked too too deep into since I don't think we're going to go there.

No, Kaine is running for the office of Vice President.

no

They cant. Not without breaking all sorts of registration deadlines and sheeit.

Right before this incident with hillary fainting/shitting herself/what ever happened… She was talking to Gary Johnstein. He seems the most plausible option for them. Not that he has a chance in hell of beating Trump.. But their options are limited to Johnstein Jill Stein or if it is even possible for them to replace a candidate with their running mate Kaine.

Those are the only three they can go with.

if they push it back any further than obama's end of term then they are giving him a defacto 3rd term which is only possible during ridiculous circumstances such as all out war like ww2 AND he would still have to be elected to serve that 3rd term.

We are entering into highly murky, highly corrupt waters.

I was wrong. Election Day wasn't mentioned in the Constitution, it was set by Congress in 1845. A simple Act of Congress could change it, no need for supermajorities.

Almost certainly not going to happen, though.

right, and it doesn't really need to. The dems could certainly secure a replacement and run 24/7 PSAs that basically tell everyone that "when you see hillary clinton on the ballot, know that it's for ___".

It would be unprecedented and unorthodox, but it's certainly doable.

Lot of slide in this thread. If she drops out, he will pull the "let's continue her legacy" bullshit and fucking liberals will eat it up. He is every bit as vile bit his skeletons are better hidden. That is why we need to have ammo ready as a just in case to open the eyes of the normal fag.

I know he fucked over a lot of people in his home state over land deals. I think he used the BLM to help him with it.

I was only joking m8. But considering all the unconstitutional shit Obama has done before it would surprise me if he just says LOL POSTPONING ELECTION and when congress says no and takes it to the Supreme Court the SCOTUS sides with king for some arbitrary reason I really think they're going for broke here, if there was ever a time to expect the shadiest of shady shit now would be that time

What?
You mean at the 9/11 memorial? That was the shitty mayor of NYC Bill de Blasio.

en .wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_de_Blasio

bump

Kaine can't

Do they matter?