From the very start of the whole Migrant Crisis I worried that it was nothing more than a front to cause future...

From the very start of the whole Migrant Crisis I worried that it was nothing more than a front to cause future catastrophes.

Much like "CIA Blowback" theory. Only this time (once again) will be used to get Europeans killing Europeans. Per usual sadly.

Nationalism is SO popular in Europe right now. BUT NOT ETHNIC NATIONALISM. Just the retarded "line on a map" nationalism. (lines which arent even 100 years old)

Marxists and Kikes win as always.

For various reasons, Germans are ESPECIALLY hated by the Marxist machine.
Germans remained more racially pure through the eons, for various reasons as well.

Germans have fought more fiercely against Marxism, and Christianity as well. Unlike other European peoples who accepted it more willingly. Germans, and Scandinavians never FULLY lost their indigenous identity to it. Keeping traditions more alive.

Couldnt all of these reasons along with many others lend credence to this special hatred that the Marxist/Jew machine has for these people?

The biggest issue here we should be worrying about is another proxy war, that just divides Europeans once again. Orchestrated by Kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/708405/Brexit-revolt-Eastern-European-countries-Merkel-migrant-policy-politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_conflict_in_Anglo-Saxon_Britain#4th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_activity_in_the_British_Isles
archive.is/gM8KA
youtube.com/watch?v=9wmvNDHPQSw
youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

express.co.uk/news/world/708405/Brexit-revolt-Eastern-European-countries-Merkel-migrant-policy-politics

Libya was bombed by the US, and (mainly) Britain and France.

Frexit is next.

No shit. Look at how the anglos have been blaming the Germans for the EU again, which is ironic.

Surely it's in the nature of a malicious minority to want to divide and weaken the majority so that they can be more easily ruled. It's not the unique evil of the Jews that did this: the British did the same in India, for instance, and the Chinese do in SE Asia. Human beings are more alike than people here would generally like to admit.

Anyway Jews will live to regret pushing European multiculturalism. It will end one of two ways. Either Europeans will throw off the race-guilt - and with it, become antisemitic again as we've always been, minus parasite elites - or we will slowly give way to Islamic culture, which has also always been antisemitic.

germans loose? like a loose rope?

oh..lose. what is it with yank education?

just a bit tetchy I know but the celtic one is always the most varied one
this is the original celtic equivalent tbh, the wheel of taranis or the celtic solar cross, Taranis the thunder god worshipped everywhere west of the Danube and across the British Isles
what you've got there originally is some Yggdrasil with the roots and branches all celted up

You mean (((civic nationalism))). That's a greater nation destroying cancer than Marxism.

Little does Holla Forums realise now how right you are, or they'd be banning civic nationalists on sight.

If convincing plebs that wifebeating terrorist paedophile Muslims are the enemy is already difficult, then how much harder will it be to convince them to be rid of the quaint, garden-variety Negro? Or the well-groomed and upwardly mobile Jew?

This final battle is the one we should be really preparing for. Every "Those damned Muslims" narrative should be co-opted and dragged into a general complaint about nonwhites. It might cost us now, but if we lose the final battle then we lose the war.

Kikes and US gov shills are also trying to push the narrative from something that endangers them (Holla Forums being against kikes primarily, and all nonwhites (Muslims included) into something that benefits them (Let's focus on Muslims (Especially Iran and other bad goys), Jews are our greatest ally etc)

But most people on Holla Forums see through their kikery.

Except for the majority of Brits.

I think I'll leave this place, like most working class people with aspirations do. Britain was kind of always a third-world country at heart.

Thing is civic nationalism doesn't work, and we can point this out.

lad civic nationalism is an ironic meme
vid related its the politician who favours civic nationalism the most in Britaih

Terrorist bombings are much more convincing than any argument. That's the real impetus behind the slight change in public mood. Nigs occasionally nigging out and jews jewing behind the scenes don't generate that kind of drama.

That's why it's important to disrupt anti-Muslim narratives RIGHT NOW. Because once that goes mainstream, society will settle on it as problem solved, and we'll basically be locked into position. Cue deadly slow-motion Brazilianisation.

Do we need to go into this again

you'll never be happy
when we do ethnic nationalism by the books we're 'too racist for you'
when we tone it down a notch you call us unironic civic supporters
it seems we're doomed to be chastised by the rest of you envious ingrates for the rest of time no matter what we do, tad demoralising really

The sliding is full force again

I would respect german nationalists far more if half of them didn't act like narcissistic autist of which assume the whole of europe has to live up to their speceific regional ethnic standards of genetics to be fully european.

Consider this: You do not define what it means to be "racially pure" any more than any other flavor of european ethnicity. Europe has never once in all of it's history been genetically identical to what modern germans are and almost undoubtably ever will. Get off your high horse and stop pretending the rest of us are some form of mongrel hybrids to make you feel better about your ethnic heritage. Most scandinavians could say the exact same thing to germans.

Engels, the cofounder of marxism was an ethnic german.

Not trying to shit on germans or nationalists - but anyone calling the rest of europe mongrels can go to hell.

checked. thanks for taking the time user

The anglosphere has a hardon for the thought of destroying the germans

it's a useful mini-redpill to use as a stepping stone for normies. it's not something that we REALLY want but it gets them thinking in the right way.

What have you ever done for us?

Literally nothing contradicting or shameful about this. Germans spawned a problem, Germans fought against it.
Only a certain type of subhumans keep praising the fact that their braindead granddaddies fought with communists.

And we only call amerikikes mongrel subhumans.

Of course. They are inferiors.

This is blatantly incorrect if you haven't seen all the ethnic movements.

all this
and we owe you nothing
from 47BC to 1066AD Europeans invaded Britain and spent centuries slaughtering us to steal our fertile lands
i want nothing to do with anyone not ethnically British tbh I'd be quite happy if all the foreigners left Britain today to spend the rest of the existence of my land in absolute isolation from the rest of the world because the rest of the world has brought nothing but conflict, misery and hardship to my land

the only time British soldiers were on the European continent prior the age when the dutch king William of Orange/Wilhelm III sold our country to the jews was when the plantagenet dynasty was warring for the French crown
because as blood descendants of Charlemagne they had the right to
either that or because we were invited to help someone out/for crusades
there were large gaps lad, centuries of periods where we didnt get involved

I never get why yanks are so confrontational. It's like putting up with children having to create and win an argument to validate themselves. We don't give a fuck what you think, fuck off. It's just pointless D&C shitflinging.

Just stfu already, calm down and go outside.

kek

Lol you are the descendant of them dumb ass. The Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Frisians, and Danes all invaded Britain. The only "native" people are the Celts, you know the ones who spent their days in hobbit dwellings and fucking sheep.

You are an arrogant cunt, Britain was the first European nation to be completely owned by Jews, you fucked up Europe not the other way around. Go cry about getting raped by muslims now, you brought it upon yourself, or maybe start another war and slaughter your German brothers.

Self hatred is part of the British identity.

caused by a dutchman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_conflict_in_Anglo-Saxon_Britain#4th_century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Britain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_activity_in_the_British_Isles

I did the DNA test lad im mostly British celt

keep sperging because you're inferior by all means but i feel unashamed of anything my ancestors have done

This. Self-deprecation is a virtue the kids will simply never understand

Good one

how is this bait you tard?

If you side with the migrants like Germany has, you deserve to get destroyed by a more nationalistic European nation.

are you retarded too?

[citation needed]
archive.is/gM8KA

Civic nationalism is only a means to an end, the ultimate goal being mixing multiple races into one.

Only useless idiots and sentimental romantics actually believe heterogeneous societies can prosper or remain stable.

The fall of the caste system, and the decline of pure bloodlines of ALL the different castes, and the rise of democracy was the biggest disaster humanity ever experienced.

There are royal bloodlines, artisan bloodlines, priestly bloodlines, warrior bloodlines, merchant bloodlines, and laborious bloodlines.

The sad and ironic part was people were far happier and content when they knew they had a place in the world, and were able to excel at it. Now people change careers, partners, and ideologies like they change their socks, and depression, crime, corruption, and lies run rampant.

Low effort.

This is Holla Forums where the average user is a Nazi conspiracy theorist.

This post is basically "Hey guys, did you know 9/11 was an inside job?"

NO FUCKING SHIT

What's next?

"Did you know banking is a scam?"
youtube.com/watch?v=9wmvNDHPQSw

"Did you know the elections are rigged?"
youtube.com/watch?v=GfN2-uV-ZuI

This is obvious slide with a dash of D&C

Tell us something you like about civic nationalism and democracy.

I don't care for either. I'm not the strawman you wish I was.
You don't have noble blood

That's ironic, your strawman never claimed to have noble blood.

What is it that upsets you about the idea of bloodlines and genetic inheritance?

It's always spouted by wanna be nobles. Nobody else gives a fuck about the system. It died for a reason.

There's nothing wrong with not being at the top of the pyramid. It takes all kinds of jobs to maintain a society. Are you worried you're an untouchable?

Yeah, Christianity fucked the caste/feudal system in Europe with its ideas of equality and the fabricated Donation of Constantine.

The idea is usually attacked by people who feel jealous and envious for what they were born with. They look at those more intelligence, strength, or beauty and latch onto the comfort that democracy offers them.

It triggers communists and muh equality ideologues hard, the idea that you are genetically limited by what you're born with.

I know I'm not a noble, and I have no desire to be one. Stop projecting user.

Out of the corruption of women proceeds the corruption of races
out of the corruption of races, the loss of memory
out of the loss of memory, the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil.

You sound like a typical nihilist faggot.

Really? So you think that the majority of the masses cant be fooled once again into fighting a neo WW1/WW2 scenario again?

Poor form newfag.

No shit if you were not apart of the gentry you were always just a slave in england

"envious ingrates" you would like that wouldnt you

What? 1/4 of modern day Poland isnt even ethnically Polish (maybe now it is due to Poles raping, and the eventual breeding out of the Ethnic Germanics who occupied that land since the dawn of time)

The same goes for portions of Czech Republic.

The only people who have a problem with the shit in this thread are Militant Catholics, Meds (militant catholics), Poles (militant catholics) and Alphabet Soups.

you fucked over the russians when they wanted to restore Constantinople because MUH BALANCE OF POWER

Are you fucking serious??

Nice try Langley.

Typical christcuckery right here.

Youre wrong fam. Its already been proven through scientific research, and genealogical research which is then paired with genetic research.

If youre a Med, youre LITERALLY a hybrid. IF youre Irish, Welsh, or Scottish (depending on the region) youre LITERALLY a hybrid.
Its not pretending, its fucking verified science.

wew

Im not calling the rest of Europe Mongrals at all.

thats just unfortunate for you.

OP confirmed for massive idiot.

Be more obvious Alphabet Soup

You're hallucinating, bro.

Are you kvetching already, kike?

Wew
Truly an inferior subhuman.

Are yanks usually this illiterate and retarded?
What did I expect, all the same mongrel anglo subhumans.

WEW
So you basically admit it yourself that you are subhumans. Thanks.

Bump against the crooked teeth subhumans.