HILLARY FAINTING

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF HILLARY FAINTING
youtu.be/dDPJcxuImig

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775000466304315393
youtube.com/watch?v=LGSo6xNhzW8
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/775009767022551045
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/PD_Magazine_Section/The_Blue_Light_Mystery.
archive.fo/fmqwq
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=7UPgpbR-qBE
webmd.com/fitness-exercise/heat-exhaustion#1
encyclopediadramatica.se/Amanda_Todd
youtu.be/fxwlYR--hlY
reddit
youtu.be/JTK5VjB-MrY?t=788
twitter.com/JessicaTarlov
8ch.net/pol/res/7442644.html
archive.is/GfQBx
archive.is/M6UJ5
whitakeronline.org/blog/2013/08/13/reparations-not-tribunals/
youtu.be/87MbqqJKJ8M
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/775031433442328576
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_rage_(law)
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/775015720606400512
facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157676408515725:0
twitter.com/regated/status/775005666817761281
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM
vid.me/JWSh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Webm.
Looks pretty serious.

I was expecting a Rick roll but it's legit.

I love how she fucking collapses at the end. It looked like some kind of comedy sketch.

Hey it's syringe nig.

where's the part where she loses shoe? video too short dammit

spread this!! Asap

Just like Weekend at Berny's

VIDEO OF HER JUST AFTER LEAVING THE EVENT!

SHE'S CLEARLY JUST FINE!

STOP SPREADING THAT FAKE VIDEO IN OP, HILLARY IS PERFECTLY FINE, THERE IS CLEARLY NOTHING WRONG WITH HER!!!!

OP'S VIDEO IS FAKE AND GAY WATCH THIS VIDEO INSTEAD!!!

also here's webm and not mp4

here's another angle

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775000466304315393

better save it goys, you know what's going to happen.

this video is clearly fake. you can't see Hillary anywhere in the video, just someone with blonde hair that is probably an actor. Hillary is just fine, watch this video!

youtube.com/watch?v=LGSo6xNhzW8

how much are they paying you?

L M A O
M A O
A O
O

that video is obviously fake, looks photoshopped, stop posting it or else!

cheeky

why would her detail stage a fake video?

Like, gosh you guys, she's just tired! Stop being so paranoid, geez.

Is the thread still here?

Put this shit everywhere. Meme it. Remix it.

add some wobbly music to it.

dubstep her fucking stumbles

CLOSE UP

What are the odds this bitch doesn't even make it till the election?

Is there a betting site (probably British one, kek) offering something?

Would/10

If she can't stand temperate 75-degree weather, she's going to have a lot of "heat exhaustion" during the debates

TWO WEEKS

ALL CAPS DAMAGE CONTROL

She needs to make it up til where she gets beaten by Trump. We don't want them to throw a Ringer in there.

maybe…
idk, let's hear some more ideas

Holy crap.

This will be a (shit-stained) massacre.

It's coming.

Pure coincidence

dat melt down

look at her feet

holy shit

not even walking!

I think thats the goal, Tim Kaine may be part of a Democratic internal coup, Hillary wins the election then has to leave the presidency and Tim Kaine takes over.

Now one of the most telling things about the video is at 0:12, when she starts fainting

That second guard, the white guy, clearly sees what's happening, he's looking right at her, he can see that she's about to collapse, and he doesn't even fucking blink. He instinctively grabs her arm and guides her to the car like this is something they do all the time, like it's protocol

Never let this video get buried, this is the end of Hillary's campaign

lmao

OH SHIT THERE IS ANOTHER VIDEO

Hillary on the left

We'll just make another Jeb out of Biden. He's gaffable as fuck.

no chance

lel
what kind of a fucking name is that

This woman is gravely ill, between the oceans of ancient memetic energy and the spooky spells that the like of Styx is casting at her she is withering FAST.

She could have such a pleasant life if she dropped out, why is she doing it to herself.

Her life is clearly on the line isn’t it? She has been told in no uncertain terms she WILL stand (or be held by SS staff as the case clearly is).

I see Trump

What's she whispering, Holla Forums?

Not that much apart from her odd head down

that's a row of people just as old and older than her but nobody else is having any problems
fucking lel

well shit I just got fired from my job at CTR over this.

>diaper's full

Why is Christie standing right next to Trump and not Pence? Did he make Pence wait in the car?

RIP FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

dude just go

nice body double.

At the 0:13 mark when the bald white guy touches her back, something drops behind her leg

Did she shit herself?

Zyklon Ben's cartoon was spot on. It even pictures a dindu on her left and a white guy on the right.
Memetic warfare is killing Hillary.

If you look at how those around her react you can tell they know there is something wrong with her. They must have had briefings on how to handle her condition.

We really don't need two stickies about the same thing

Dropped a piece of the pissbag.
YOU CANT DISMISS THE BAG OF PISS

What the fuck?

REMINDER THIS IS JUST THE START

HILLARY'S DEATH AND TRUMP'S VICTORY MEANS THE END OF FATTIES

SWOLE MEN AND FIT GIRLS EVERYWHERE IT WILL BE PARADISE

Working fast, AWM

??

Yes they all move into place obscuring her with the speed and grace of a team of synchronized swimmers.

They're listening the names of all the people who died from her saudi friends and she's fucking talking to someone like a scheming jew.

How revolting.

Coughing green shit in water, kek's bringing the slaughter.

Hitting, shitting & coughing fitting. Let her body hit the floor.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel

I focus on the memes
the only thing that's real

The stroke that tears a hole
The old familiar sting

Try to slide it all away
But Holla Forums remembers everything

Where's my campaign gone?
My bowels distend

Everyone I know votes for Trump
In the end

And jews could've had it all
My empire of dirt

I'll keep falling down
I'll make myself hurt

Would be funny if Michelle Obama ran.

how long before she go full-blown dementia?

First tranny president. So progressive

Is she dead? This is weekend at bernie's tier handling

propably

NOW

I guess traggy nog president is more progressive than pedo cis (((white))) man.

SAM HYDE CONFIRMED FOR SHILLARY SS DETAIL

How stupid do you think we are

watching and re-watching it over and over again.

Everything is odd in this video.

how everyone is moving as if someone is telling them where to stand.

the inside of the car windows.

that odd women, bored as fuck, who just walks slowly behind that dead body.

The way her security is reacting seems very much like this isn't the first time they have done this.
I'm pretty sure they have trained this whole maneuver extensively.

SAM will be joining a different kind of "SS"

They've probably done multiple rehearsals for what to do when she faints. I'm sure it's happened multiple times off camera.

PENGIUN STANCE

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Dayum. Our KEK-voodoo is acting too fast. Please, KEK, keep her alive until the election.

BTW, it looks like she's dancing. Can some based user make a loop of that part with some music for le dank maymay? :^)

they all have a "this shit again…" look on their faces.

That's a goon meme. That's like their main meme.

Reggie, it's too early to post low quality bait

Damn, underrated post. Great OC, we need to keep this "deplorables" thing around as much as possible.

Tim "ran guns for sandinistas" Kaine, this is worse than I feared

You're right, I guess we'll just delete this thread you fucking shill.

inb4

AWM, you truly are a gift that keeps on giving. Never leave, pls.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
CLINTY MISSES ALL THE HITS
FIRST BASE
SECOND BASE
THIRD BASE
HOME
TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE, CLINTON ALL ALONE
ICHI
NII
SAN
SHI
FROGS AND ANIME FOR YOU AND ME
ONE TOWER
TWO TOWER
RELIGION OF PEACE
THE WAR OF MEMES WILL NEVER CEASE

The stress of the upcoming debates will be too much for her.

So glad to have you around.

THIS KILLS THE CTR SHILL

YOU FUCKING FAGS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND

SHE'S SO OVERCOME WITH LOVE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT SHE COLLAPSED JUST LIKE THOSE TOWERS DID 15 YEARS AGO

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HILLARY'S HEALTH IS JUST ALT RIGHT PROPAGANDA! IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OY VEY ITS LIKE A SAUNA IN HERE

people who are used to it happening.

Oy vey it's like anoddah sauna

That's an MSpaint-tier edit, friend.

We're seeing the first person ever assassinated by memes. How does it feel, Holla Forums?

That's cultural appropriation you filthy semites. Check your white privilege Schlomo and Moshe.

I really hope this is real

It literally was done in MS paint. I can tell from the pixels.

Holy shit. I cant wait to see what Clinton and her supporters try to do to make this one up. This coming in right after the whole basket of deplorable s episode she is in some deep shit right now.

Fucking newfags

Why would someone wear blue glasses?

Maybe because. en.wikiversity.org/wiki/PD_Magazine_Section/The_Blue_Light_Mystery.

This isn't real

but it needs to be

Thanks for correcting the record.

I almost feel sorry for her.

Wouldn't she have ordered so many people to be killed.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

It's over, Johnny. It's OVER!

Ben memed this glorious moment into existence.

THANK YOU BASED ZYKLON BEN

I can't stop watching this.

They've got her propped up by that metal pole and a lady has her armed gripped on the other side.

And then down she goes as soon as she has to use her legs. lol

Well, we know she doesn't give a shit about the US or it's citizens, but it is beyond irresponsible to lie and try to become leader of a country when your health is this fucking bad. She's the most selfish cunt around. I hope she croaks on Trump's inauguration day.

Fox news just said Clinton said she had heat exhaustion. David Brock and his minions will be in over drive pushing this bogus story.

Now they can't hide it from all the mainstream normies anymore.

>2008: "It's perfectly legitimate to question John McCain's health & age. It's a discussion we need to have."
>CURRENT YEAR: "NEVER SPEAK OF HILLARY'S HEALTH, YOU DEPLORABLE SEXIST CONSPIRACY THEORIST!"
Did McCain do any of this shit? So sick off paid shills in the press & on social media covering for this criminal, brain-damaged corpse who has no place running anything, let alone a country.

The memes are slowly being magicked in her bloodstream, acting almost like a toxin

DAMAGE CONTROL FIT

MEDIA PANTS ARE SHIT

She had a rolling hospital bed backstage at one of her events a few days ago.
Some infowars chick got it on tape.

That's not heat exhaustion

Vid related is heat exhaustion.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

SEPTEMBER

You got me.

I know you're only pretending to be a shill, but I'm filtering you anyway.

looks real to me.

STRONGER TOGETHER

So that's what she meant.

i like how she is steadying herself using that little girl

Check the weather in the area at the time. Screencap/archive it.
Get a debunk graphic prepared to spam all over social media for the "heat exhaustion" lie.

They had to drag this hag into the van

If I may present a counter view on the matter. We know she is incontinent, she may be taking massive amount of anti-diaherria drugs to keep her shit spells under control. The problem wih this is it will czuse massive stomach cramps. My mother has chronic constipation and, as a elderly woman, sometimes the craps are so powerful they cause her to faint. Could it be clinton had shit fit induced cramps that caused her to pass out? Could it be Harambe, MD is there to treat her bowels and not her nerves?

IT WAS ALL CAUSED BY HER DEEP PATRIOTIC GRIEF.

MOVE ALONG FOLKS.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Cuckington Post trying to slide it as 'heat exhaustion' !

Holy shit the shilling never ends

does any one know how the girl in the skirt is?

Better grab a copy of this video while you still can.

Jewtube will take it down.

mfw

C-C-C-C-Consider the record corrected!!!

SHE IS FUCKING DYING

jesus, I wonder if they actually have a body double for her. That's clearly not Clinton there. She's not wearing any Best Korea style jacket.

If she's having huge bouts of diarrhea then she's probably dehydrated all the time.

well yeah, Secret Service have protocols to follow moving people around

I do not.

way ahead of you

archive.fo/fmqwq

IF YOU THINK THAT'S HOT
WAIT TIL YOU GET TO HELL!

Plus this is probably the 50th time in the last month she's collapsed, just the first time it was caught on film.

she looks hot

Bad idea for him to touch this like that. Glad this is fake. Something like this would only give fodder to the media to take the attention off the incident, and make Trump look "heartless".

This is something he needs to let his surrogates handle.

Heat exhaustion my ass, when someone has a heat stroke they just fall flat on their face, I've seen that happen quite a bit when we had long regimental appeals during summer.
Best was when we took our oath alongside some other regiments though, I saw a signal guy fall over while vomiting.
Lol pogs

So how long does the vote go on for?
Is it like the preliminaries where they go on for fucking ages or is it done in a day?

If it's the latter imagine this:
She dies on election day.

Stop.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

daily reminder that our greatest president had health problems.

We're just having some fun user

if were putting together a top tier info graphic, don't forget to capture the faces of her entourage from earlier and next to the van so the shills can't cry fake

The fuck are you talking about? Andrew Jackson was fit as a fiddle and beat a would be assassin half to death.

that's her shoe

msm outlets are even reporting her losing a shoe haha

There would have to be something clearly wrong with you if you experience heat exhaustion at that temperature while just standing there. That narrative will fall apart quickly.

Hell, just saying dehydration from being overworked and not drinking enough would have been a more believable excuse to sell.

He did die though.

Or else what, faggot?

Thank you for correcting the record.

Between what hours did the event take place?
We need succinct medical info on heat exhaustion.
The temps throughout the event, humidity, duration of exposure, what amount of exposure would be required for a HEALTHY person to experience heat exhaustion.

An absolute unquestionable debunk before the greasy little rats can even get their lies rolling.

We need a WASTED edit

Its happening lads

We'll see if this is the approach they carry on with but you guys are right the story has more holes than swiss cheese.

is she blind?

Everyone dies, he died eight years after being president at 78 years old.

dubs, they are my muse

People should really start digging into Kaine's past and make it known. We have a bunch of people saying they don't like either politician and if Hillary gets replaced, many of these people may just vote for this guy.

She doesn't want the press to photograph her exhausted eyes.

The memes, Jack

The memes are taking over reality

Lads.

It's literally fucking over for her. There's literally no way she can recover from this.

Post your face when childless single men who masturbate to anime and post nazi frogs on Cambodian cartoon sites single handedly changed the election by shitposting.

Who's this gal?

It's too early guys, she needs to stay alive so she can lose.

She's just hiding her eyes.

Holy shit there's footage of it.
She really is going to die before November.

I really love these movies. This election only gets better and better, but I really wish they would release the Weekend at Bernie's movies on blu-ray.

good ol' "exhaustion"

it's like when a musician collapses on stage and their PR team blames it on dehydration or exhaustion and then they're found dead of an overdose a few weeks later

HAHAHAHAHA
even better!
youtube.com/watch?v=7UPgpbR-qBE

ayy lmao

Who is that goober?

Looks like one of her lizard man handlers didn't deactivate his stealth field. In the full picture anyway.

Once the ZOG is in ashes, then you have my permission to die

Will she still be alive for the election day? It's not fun if Trump don't even be elected.

The leader of Advent in Ayycom 2

THE SHOT AIN'T READY
KNEES WEAK
ARMS ARE HEAVY
THERE'S SHIT ROLLING ON HER THIGH ALREADY
==CLINTON SPAGHETTI=
==

THE FAINT IS BEING DISCUSSED ON FOX

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Choc Doc is DEFINITELY NOT secret service, look at his dress

Real video. OP's is fake and edited

Those are some fine rares.

clearly dead.

Her voice is off, I don't think it's her.

This bitch in pic related is fucking insufferable

Funny bliss!

Kikebart says 9:37

She is a CTR wench.

So they will be pushing this heat meme.

Did you see how quick they shifted from the health subject.

I mean, come on, it's 2016.

Trump HQ today

added archive link

they should never have underestimated the power of a humble Finnish claymation blog

Between the emails and now her health it should be pretty obvious to voters that she's a habitual liar. The question is, why is she still running? Why not just switch to Kaine, assuming that's allowed? I don't think people that are going to vote for Hillary would switch sides, and the Dems would probably get a bigger portion of the undecided population.

Even stranger is that she is clearly deteriorating, which means that perhaps those leaked medical documents were real after all. If that were the case, and she only has a year left to live, then what's the point? What benefit could it possibly serve to have someone run for president only to leave it to a VP who would probably have a better shot in the first place?

Even then, Trump wearing a full suit did an outdoor rally in weather so hot the sign on the podium melted off. He was perfectly fine.
Hillary can't even stand for the American people.

Trump said you'd get sick of winning.

You're all memeing her into the grave!

What happens if Hillary pulls out the race this month? Does someone just take her place like Hidden or something?

This is clearly global warming, and yes probably engineered by Putin and the alt right.

Make it seem like she's in solidarity with that colon crapperneck faggot. That's why her head was bowed.

There's a lot of women that are actually voting for muh vagina history, they might not come to the polls for Kaine.

>webmd.com/fitness-exercise/heat-exhaustion#1

So it is theorically possible, but extemely unlikely that someone suffers heat exhaustion events on that low of a temperature.

Reminder that 60% humidity is low enough to not be a factor in sweating.

Hidden
*Biden, stupid predictive keyboard.

This is as bad as when Dictator Ferdinand Marcos released a video of himself exercising with dumbbells to prove his health, then the old fucker dies of a heart attack.

This is her way of staying out of jail, too sick to prosecute.

thats a hearse!

this can only be fixed by taking at least 10 million syrian refugees in

encyclopediadramatica.se/Amanda_Todd

"Amanda Todd was a 15-year-old Canadian camwhore who became an hero after being overcome by an addiction to bleach - although some argue she used it to wash away the taste of all the cocks she sucked while in high school. As a young and whorish 12-year-old, she flashed her tits over webcam to a friend. Being the great guy he is, he posted her nudes all over the Internet, prompting Todd to do the right thing. Her suicide has since provided excuses for thousands of faggots on shitty sites like YouTube and Facebook to pretend to be against bullying. They respond to anyone who disagrees with them with ad hominem attacks and intimidation."

I'd never thought I'd wake up happy on 9/11 but this video has put me in quite a peachy mood

Don't usually agree with mollyjew but he's right, this is it
youtu.be/fxwlYR--hlY

Hillary is a delicate person, she's like those synthetic cheeses you have to keep between 55 and 65 degrees or they turn into goo.

r/politics, the Shillary HQ, is questioning their reality!

reddit . com/r/politics/comments/5293xf/hillary_clintons_health_just_became_a_real_issue/
Read the comments, These shills are questioning their own reality!

If Vaginas could fix the world, every leader would be a woman.

Not even girl bands can stay together very long because women are self-centered little bitches who crave attention. That is not something desirable for a world leader.

Realistically it isn't TOO late to put in someone else, but between Hillary's pride and the DNC's chances and likely lives being entirely contingent on her victory they're trying their hardest to push her until they absolutely can't use her any more, so long as she can still breath they'll keep pushing for her, now if she were to croak or pull out in mid October, they would be tottaly fucked, the ballots have already been sent out, it would be an entirely unprecedented situation, and I think it would be a pretty obvious win for Trump considering his only real opposition would be dead

and you know for sure that the niggers won't.

youtu.be/JTK5VjB-MrY?t=788

I would assume that those people would also be very anti-Trump though. You don't think they would vote for Kaine if Hillary endorsed him because she is tragically ill? I wonder if sympathy voting is a thing.

clearly heat stroke.

this looks like that piss collector bag

or a giant fucking shlong.

Heat stroke on an 80 degree day?

This.

Gotta come up with something else, (((best ally))).

Beautiful.

Obviously, doesn't change that they think otherwise though.

The return of
DOC CHOCOLATE!

even young people are affected.

Democrats don't really give a shit about Hillary, they want the presidency to push their Communist agenda. It doesn't matter who is president as long as its a Democrat.

Contributing to ebic bread.

Here's her earlier before she fainted.

heath stroke is a danger.

88º F

14% humidity

There were reports early this morning stating that after her disastrous "basket" comment and the speech were she abruptly left the stage coughing, that Hillary would be taking the next five days out of the public eye.

wonder if they will still do this considering after this severe collapsing episode, most people will wonder if she's dead.

You can see her eyes though the lenses. She's barely conscious.

When she fainted at 9:00ish, it was 82% partly cloudy.

PENGUIN STANCE YOU SAY?

I tried.

Wow thats low humidity. I was in Las Vegas a few years ago it was 104 and I barely felt the heat due to the low humidity. I must have walked a mile in the sun before I realized I was thirsty as fuck, but still I didn't feel weak or anything.

82 degrees rather

(checked satan!)
Thanks dude, this election is going to be great. God speed Ameribros.

i get the feeling that you people are not doctors.

Interesting choice of shades on a partly cloudy day in New York, what's she hiding under the glasses Holla Forums?

Heat exhaustion starts to be a problem at 90º F. Lower humidity HELPS people not suffering heat exhaustion because sweating is easier on dry air. The excuse is laughable, but I applaud your attempt at (((correcting the record))).

ascii code alt-248 for the ° symbol

So how come none of the other old coots passed out from heat stroke? Some of those grandpas are 10-20 years older than her?

amazing

sure they're anti-Trump but many would be too lazy to vote if it was just to stop him and not to show the patriarchy that its literally current year.

A ~26 degrees Celsius weather causing heat stroke?

Kek, have some new C Y B E R N ∆ Z I in return.

AWyattMann if that's you and you just made this, thanks for finally going back to custom-made fonts, looks better than everything looking like computer fonts.

Was just kidding, guys.

14/88, you know :D:D:D

she must be so embarrassed that she forget to hydrate today.

fuck your nigger porn, kys for having that degenerate shit.

REPORTED

FILTERED

(CHECKED)

This is some funky shit user, thanks

Pleb.

Oh you sneaky bastard.

God trips confirms the presence of A Wyatt Mann.

twitter.com/JessicaTarlov

F

sucking jew dick does deplete you of water because jews are so stingy they won't even give you the cumshot for free

She forgot to take her specific water

Let it be!

(((checked)))

Daily Reminder

Most people are normies. These "professional" jobs are mostly normies. Normies make up most of the world. But us? We're beyond them. Normie is codeword for life-noob.

Like every community, there's a lot of people that are new or just can't get good. The others? They're the pros. The elders. The celebrities of the community. The ones that know the in and outs.

Like a competition where someone not involved knows they can do and know better, we are the hidden elites.

MSM are all reporting that Hillary just "left" the ceremony early.

Nothing about collapsing face first into an Econoline van.

Surprise.

I'm sure Dr. Harambe was on standby for a "vitamin b12" injection.

HYDRATE OR DIE

Bet, Bill can't wait for that final shot.

The Injector that Doc Choc hass on him has already been ID'd from a photo of it as a type of valium autoinjector used for treating seizure patients.

It's body double.

The little girl was a nice touch.

If I ever see another fat pantsuit again after Hillary loses this election, it will be too soon.

So sick of seeing her dumpy ass dragging all over the place.

Pick two, and git gud with ffmpeg, faggot.

It is not on qwerty keyboards?

Haven't we figured out a long time ago Fox News is not on our side?

It was still a goon meme long before anyone heard of her. Years.

its imported to watch for heat stroke.

MMM WATCHA SAY

How many whores will Bill go through on the first weekend after she dies?

I'll set the over/under at 20. I've got over.

Trump should start provocating. Like, saying that because of hillary low energy he has to focus on other opponents who may actually debate with him.

Who fucking cares if Fox is on our side they're as exploitable as it comes

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Can't they somehow integrate that directly in Hillary's body?

make sure to check your pets for heat stroke also.

Is it you? Cybernazi is fucking awesome.

Have we memed her to hard, Holla Forums?

I think we have potential here for a good "vitamultin" meme.

Das right.

Well done.

Fox is playing both sides, like the classic conservatives. They want Trump on their side if things go wary, and want to hit soft on the other side so they can be allowed to keep being paid. They reporting their campaign is over is a turning point.

No problem

Bill rubbing his hands yet?

Looks like he stopped giving a fuck. She probably ripped the shit out of him for some reason that morning.

Yes but that particular song suck. It's like being in a mall in the 90's.

Clearly not hard enough.

A E S T H E T I C

Post YFW Trump sends her a crate of TRUMP ICE

8ch.net/pol/res/7442644.html

come on you fucks.

this slid to p3 within minutes. Media is going to try and bury this, we must do what we can, strike while the iron is hot, and before the media sets the narrative.

Clinton is not healthy, she cant be potus in her state.

That's not Andrew Jackson.

I have to agree. I liked many of the songs from the album though. My favorites are probably TAY.AI and the Right Wing Death Squads.

HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN FALLING LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS

Wew. Lad.

kek'd

Hey, Moshe! How's the weather in Tel Aviv you raving faggot?

as you can see 80 is within the range for heat stroke.

Fought hitler, allied with the communists, took advice of the jews to take yid refugees. Created the modern welfare state.
Yes truly our best.

CNN is showing the video on their website.

archive.is/GfQBx

Guys, I'm starting to think we should moderate on our meme magic. Do we really need to meme her all the way to death? Can't we just compromise and meme her dignified defeat? We'd sleep better knowing we did the right thing.

your point?

God don't let her die yet, she needs to go down in flames as a weak sick candidate. We do not want someone new in her place that is actually likable.

When you are old and sick… like the certain presidential candidate in the US.

There is no other way
we've gone too far to turn back

her death is the right thing

pic related

She is done for that husk of what claims to be human.
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Holy shit guys, is she checking Hillary's Pulse?

Maybe if you're 500lbs obese, or not already dying. There is no way 80°F with low humidity is heat-stroke weather.

NO APOLOGIES

Multiple shooters from multiple angles
(((health problems)))

PLEASE keep her in the race until the last minute, or at least until assange drops the next nuclear bomb of e-mails.

And everybidy knows this.

Bernie was in better health.

Fuck you mate. We've long gone past the point of stopping. I don't intend on stopping.

It's like you having high blood pressure at 14/9's. If you're this fragile, you can't run for president.

But not before the election. Let's not give them a chance to replace her.

I'm still wondering. Anyone knows who this guy is?

not till the election is over then she can shit herself inside out

Definitely not me I just got the notification several minutes ago.

He actually was dying and fucked up on painkillers through his whole presidency.

Observe how there were no guards around her at first. But when they realized there was a situation, they all lumped up to cover the scene.

It might actually be so random flashes don't trigger a seizure in public. That would actually be the end of her campaign.

WE DID IT LADS

Could you explain those blood pressure numbers? Every time I've gone to visit the good doctor, I just got half-assed answers. I'm legitimately curious and uneducated :^)

Fuck off CTR

you can leave now

Even of her life at that point.

THIS IS HER 9/11 MOMENT

the presidents job is sitting in a building on the phone not killing bears.

witnessed

Woke up this morning and saw on the news that Hillary wasn't "feeling well" and I knew … I knew in my heart of hearts … that there would be 1000 threads about it on Holla Forums.

You certainly do not disappoint.

The thing is, if she's dead how will anyone get White Genocide reparations from her?

archive.is/M6UJ5
whitakeronline.org/blog/2013/08/13/reparations-not-tribunals/

Do you even fucking know where you are, you piece of shit?

What I don't get is if she wasn't feeling well why not just let some EMT's already there give her some fluids and oxygen, its not a big fucking deal.

She was so "exhausted" that she couldn't even wait to take off her shoes and go to sleep.

I'll just leave this here

GUYS! If this bitch dies and they put Bernie or Biden in her place that will make it harder for Trump to get elected.

Hillary is the absolute worst human pile of shit that the DNC could have possibly thrust forth for this race and we need her finish the race so that Trump has a chance. She is literally the least popular democratic candidate on earth.

You will regret memeing her to death.

Are people actually saying it too hot in NYC, its 82 degrees that's nothing.

i'm at a site ran by these people

Rate my OC, lads.

Because the Clintons OWN the DNC. Obama was too popular back in 08 for them to steamroll him like they did with Barnie, but they've never forgiven/forgotten. 2016 was promised. Meanwhile, they built new and consolidated old political connections and made sure favors were repaid. Also, you're running the risk of being murked if you go against the Clinton/DNC org (see DNC staffer most recently, hundreds of others in the past).

It's likely the average Dem pol/operative knows what's up, but there's nothing they can do.

It's the best CTR could think of

Depends on the humidity and heat index. It could be 82, but feel like 100.

$500 on ebay.

THE MEMES DEMAND A BATTLE BETWEEN THE WEST AND THE EAST

Meme magic is not something one can control, only guide. Once it's locked on a path, It's going to play out its course no matter how much you want it to stop. Kek doesn't leave things half finished.

preddy gud :DDD

(Checked)
Fucking great

those shills wont check them trips sir so I will

BLESSED/10

Ben the Prophet

Too bad for her it wasn't humid.

Every time I see a picture of putin I get pissed off, realizing this is MY president.

this is one of the shittiest Holla Forums memes and I'm convinced people who bring it up don't know shit about this pill popping, niggerloving, adulterous scumbags presidency

catholics were a mistake

I love this every time I see it.

Totally Checked.

Absolutely Kekked.

Maximum Satisfaction.

No one likes Biden and Bernie is a joke.
They'll probably bring Kaine if something happens to her.

Really? Damn … 82 is a nice spring day. Was she hungover? Sorry, I just got here.

The health issues just keep on coming! Remember the names of the lugenpresse outlets that covered for her. They're inching up higher on the List with each passing day.

mind if I shill this shit?

At least your president isn't a woman who doesn't know that it's illegal to photograph voting ballots.

5/5 checked

yet obama lets free elections.

Kennedy was dying anyway from Lou Gherigs disease, if he had not taken a CIA bullet to the brain he would have passed away in office. The goal was to get LBJ in there regardless.

WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT??

2016 IS THE BEST [CURRENT YEAR]

BLOODY SHIT SPLATTERS

That's still to be determined friend.

post as webm

Blocked by [Merlin] Beggars for copyright

PANTS OF SHIT

HOLY SHIT

By all means. Here's a youtube upload if you need it: youtu.be/87MbqqJKJ8M

KEK CONFIRMS

You mean jewyright.

We all know that jews only let other jews use their content.

IS THIS REAL TEA?

Nope says it looks feels like 82 as well.

Dr Harambe

Extraordinary to the highest level!

Pride. Sheer Pride. Obama really should have let her win. Oh well.

We need someone to investigate

First on Holla Forums . As usual.

wow a photo of a shoe.

That German Feel.

I've come to the conclusion that New Yorkers are pussies. Where I live it can be 10 degrees in the winter and 110 in the summer with brutal humidity, tornados and tennis ball sized hail.
Do we complain? Nope because we're AMERICANS.

It's Lewy body dementia. After all the shit she's has done in the past year I'm almost sure of it now

Benutz 'ne VPN du Dulli

The readings are for systolic and diastolic pressure. You don't need to know what exactly is what, just that the first reading is less dangerous than the second (if you have high systolic pressure but average/low diastolic, it's less dangerous than the reverse).

Blood pressure levels above 120/80 can be classified as "At risk for high blood pressure", which means exactly nothing, except give you an excuse to start using blood pressure meds early on in your life.

Blood pressure is not something which you take a reading and it indicates you have a problem or not, like taking your temperature. If your blood pressure is high, your heart is simply working above what is supposed to work. Though this doesn't mean you're having a heart attack, it means that on long terms, the heart will start to not work properly (which leads to heart attacks on people with high blood pressure).

Blood pressure only starts to be a short-term problem which requires meds to be taken at readings above 180/100. And even so, people naturally tend to get increased blood pressure levels at higher levels of exhaustion, stress or caffeine consumption. So if I work a lot, sleep 4 hours in the day and take about 3 cups of coffee (common occurances for a modern man), it is highly likely that my blood pressure is going to be off the charts, and that's not something to be worried, unless it stays that way even in normal circunstances for a long period of time (about three days straight).

So my argument is that the media will try to make it sound like the weather+humidity is at "caution" levels, when it's the same as a doctor saying you have "high blood pressure" when it's at 14/9. Well yes, if your health is that fragile that 14/9 is a risk BP for you, you shouldn't be running for president, period.

Wow, her allergies must be flaring up bigtime!

Read , misquoted.

CNN just can't resist

Kein' Bock, Niedersachsenkrebskind.

proxtube
Deutschanon

This OC will never leave internet. It will stay around until the end of mankind.

(((Merlin))) was the same company that got Gex's With Open Borders down. Holla Forums found out all of the people behind it were Jews.

HER LEGS DID QUIT
A BROWN LIQUID
TO THE HOSPITAL
WITH PANTS OF SHIT

In her defense, flats always have a tendency to fall off. Still one has to wonder why she wears flats so much.
She should just wear good old walking shoes, she's an old fart nobody cares about an old woman's shoes.

this is for a entire city it could have been hotter where she was if the wind was not present.

I can't wait for the ensuing butthurt from the Young Turks on this.

I apologize for .mp4, but here.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/775031433442328576

This bitch is such an attention whore she literally shat all over a 9/11 memorial to get people talking about her and then goes out and makes a big stink in the press about 'muh poor health I stronk'

Maybe she should just take the wheelchair, as always when no cameras are around?

She's gonna get a close look at hell pretty soon.

PRAISE KEK

Have another because I'm feeling generous.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Thanks for

Correcting The Record

Double-O Negative.

Aaand that's the wrong fucking video, jesus.

It was very windy there. Theres a video of it too, shows how strongly the trees are moving around. And nobody was sweating in the crowd either.

GTFO, Duke, you attention whoring faggot

No, we need to meme her into eternal damnation. Death is only the beginning.

Have you heard about white rage, user.? Like Dylann Roof, and Breivik, and the man who wrote "Diversity" = White Genocide at his own trial, it's like black rage except for whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_rage_(law)

But user, afterwards she hugged a child who somehow got past security, completely redeeming herself!

oh david duke.

Arent' you required by law as a CTR employee to put a footer as a disclaimer that you work for a nonprofit?

Oh this is good

Kek'd

David Duke confirmed for browsing Holla Forums

Hey can anyone make one of those fancy stabilized videos so hillary stays in the center while everything moves around her?

I’m just using logic. you need to have more critical thinking training.

So what IS this image? It’s obviously not the real shoe or correct location. Just a mockery?

You should use the world COLLAPSING instead of fainting. Just like her campaign is COLLAPSING

dubs show the future my freind

Drudgereport should put this directly on their page. Fantastic.

looks legit to me too

Who is this commie-cutie??

for

my favorite part is at 2:17 , when its blinking like that

First things first, she needs to witness the Trump landslide. We must break her soul, the she can die.

eh, she got better looking

Those bantz

bruh you can see her gunt through her jean shorts

Is it just me….

Fuuuuuukkk this thread is going in lighttning speed. Can't even scroll.

bahahahahhahahahahahaha

I'm in NYC… my first thought when walking outside today was "wow it's so beautiful and breezy out today"… aaaand the first thing I see when I sat down at the computer was Hillary has heat stroke. Today is a good day.

This clip reminded me, Megyn used to look like a Goddess before being Trumped.

If you love President Kennedy, chances are you are an undercover Jesuit.

Or a cucked-out Baby Boomer.

Only 99% of the votes is good enough.

Nope

Some south american

this is her before her college indoctrination into marxism, someone was doing a series on before and afters

Not to mention she's the only case reported.

she cut her hair to spite her husband

That transformation is utterly disturbing.

What the fuck falls out of her right leg at the 11-14 second mark? Sounds like a key or a coin but it seams to be dropping from the bottom of her pantsuit.

You sure she's not Moldovan?

I think that we need to be reminded that Donald Trump has bankrupted many companies and will do the same to this country.

Oh. My. God.

Oh. Wow.

i

can't

even

It just gets better and better

She's pozzed out. She's anti white and anti trump.

She has been against the revolution since day 1.

We've had some sick presidents before. Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan … but it has never been this funny before or generated this much salt.

It truly is a glorious time to be alive. 2016 will forever be my favorite year. It's going to be a long, long time before this is topped.

Dayum shame. She'd make a good brood-mare. I bet her Marxism comes from a mixture of her maternal instincts swelling in her fertile womb, and residual butthurt from being pozzed up and trashed by some Chad

we haven't even made 2016 ultimately great yet! Hofner and Trump still require victories…

Thats gold, Jerry! Gold!

Can we get a feed, source, or other information pool on Heatstroke cases in NY today?

she'll have been on the piss last night.

We're already bankrupt. Now the Democrats want to bankrupt our morality and society.

Somewhat sure, everyone else in the series was Brazilian or something

Well done boys. The emperor is coming home.

Palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
Her shoe's on the sidewalk, but her minders are ready== ==She's unconscious, but on the surface she looks upright and steady

Thats one good theory, maybe she is an alcoholic and went on a bender just before the 9/11 thing.
The SS is keeping her away from people because of the alcohol stink of her breath.

Mainstream media plz go.

You have never even made a donation to 8ch. Why should we help you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a meme tornado. Shit is flying everywhere.

Kek has finally taken over the entire internet.

Checking these amazing
TRIPLE DUBS

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

I saw a few photos and it looks like she's the only one wearing sunglasses.

I wanted to make a dumb webm but I cant find this episode

Wasted dubs tbh. If we have a list of heatstroke victims today we can back the argument that it's not heatstroke, because you can SEE that
(((THEY))) are already pushing that narrative

Move and countermove. It's all a chess game, now does anybody know where they keep info on that sort of thing?

Would happily ram my tongue up that asshole any day of week

DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL

twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/775015720606400512

Weekend At BERNIE'S indeed.

PROOF THE MODS ARE PAID SHILLS

holy shit

reminds me of the Comfortably Numb scene from The Wall

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
GERIATRIC WITCH
STUMBLES TWITCH

What the hell?

It's a shekel

I made some OC goyim.

BUT WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

https://twitter.com/amaditalks/status/775009711330557952?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Would the CDC track that kind of data? While not strictly a disease, they'd probably keep records of medical events in general just in case.

Hillary confirmed for robot

He'd been sick his whole life. Not many people know that.

*medical statistics

That's what I actually meant.

Yea I heard it to, if you zoom in you can see something metal fall from her right pantsuit leg

Here is a version with ragdoll legs.
PRAISE KEK

Some cunt get down there. It's probably still lying on the ground

It might be a secure-clip for her catheter bag.
ILLERY SPILLED HER PISS

Her fucking knees hit the ground before they stuffed her into the van. Dead womyn walking.

They can rebuild her. They have the Saudi Arabian technology.

I've never seen something go so viral so quickly… what a perfect day. There's thousands of up votes flying, comments on every article, the video is getting looped on all the world's media, three people have texted me about it

It's really fucking over. They've lied too much about her health. They've falsified all of those medical records. Her doctor is lying through her teeth. The "fringe conspiracy" is now completely real. It's too late to yank her off the campaign. They can't run Bernie, she burned that bridge to the ground. Too late for Biden to get on the ballot. Headshot. We're done here. Trump's going to win every single state.

Her mao uniforms cost 18k. These are probably pricy ugly shoes

Finally someone that knows how to put watermarks.

WHAT THE FUCK

THIS HAG SOUNDING LIKE A SLOT MACHINE

Could you imagine what the media would have done if this had occurred with Trump?

B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILD SHE HUGGED WHICH WAS DEFINITELY NOT PLANNED

of course not. That's why I hate them. This entire system is fucking rigged.

Fuck off back to Israel, shill.

THE REAL ISSUE IS CLIMATE CHANGE GOY

It's all over Dutch and Flemish media too.

Enjoy the $0.10/post while it lasts CTR

Based AWM.

Her batteries fell out.

Someone needs to make an edit of embed related

Dispensing shekels

Mine's better

thank you, now webm it

I love the video of her coming out of Chelsea's apartment after.

WHATS THE PROBLEM?
I'm so chipper and sprightly!
What? Why did I leave the memorial?

MEME IT

coughing fit pants of shit

I think she had something in her hand and while she collapsed she let go of it so it fell down by her pantleg and on the ground. Who knows what it could be.

CNN REPORTING THAT HILLARY CLINTON "STUMBLED"

Doesn't stumbled kind-of mean 'tripped', like something that occurs while one is walking? She initially fell back-/-downwards while in a standing position.

It was the plug holding back a tsunami of c-diff shit.

There is always going to be people with money who need the reccord to be corrected.

CTR SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You can run for president as many different things.

Being a decrepit old bag of shit isn't one of them.

she ded nigga. who gon' gimme gibs now

Pants of shit, throws a hissy fit.
Accuses the innocent of being
Racists, nazis, bigots.
Lord Kek is amused, karma is a bitch,
Casts a fainting spell on the wicked witch.
Ol' Hillary collapses in a crumpled heap,
A painful death she shall soon reap.
Such is the fate of all cunts and slits
Who oppose the power of double digits.

She felt "overheated" does 9/11 get her sexually stimulated?

(checked)
Think about it. Stiff legged, shaking, her cath bag full because her handlers made her drink plenty of water. The thought of all those people jumping to their deaths TRIGGERS her, her handlers desperately try to get her away.
They cant. She's a presidential candidate. They lean her against the concrete, but shes stiff, and her piss bag is ready to go. The clip falls as they drag her towards the car and relative privacy. Its too late. She spills face first, landing right on top of a warm, easily ruptured pissbag. The secret service and her doctors have to haul her forward, through a puddle of her own effluent as she seizes again and again. One of them thinks to himself how its metaphoric of her entire campaign to date, but pushes those thoughts aside for fear of being sucided.
They summon a child, and a fresh pantsuit. Perhaps if Illary eats another child she'll be strong enough to make it through the day. Still reeling from the feeling of her piss bag exploding, she stands wide legged, trying to keep the fresh bag away from her flabby, prematurely aged skin.
But like all her sins, its never far away.

Somewhere in the distance, Trump smiles.

And Trump ain't going to mention about Hillary. He fucking knows if he's going to start, the media will concentrate on Trump and trying to avoid about Hillary's health

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157676408515725:0

I go on vacation and the first day this happens? I can't Happening from a smartphone!

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

That is pure bullshit, you could clearly see she went limp to a point they carried her into the vehicle. I also saw the earlier video here: looks like she was already ill and alerting that person quietly.

CHECKED!

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

(Checked)
(Checked)

twitter.com/regated/status/775005666817761281

who the hell does that with their eyes when drinking from a large stein?

Fake, google image search it, old pic. There were also no cars parked near pick-up area.

I think he will do it tomorrow so it won't be seen as inappropriate since it's 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
HOLY SHIT

It's the top article on WaPo right now.

4D CHESS

He can keep the media's eye on Hillary's episode while he sits back and excuses his silence with reverence for 9/11, meanwhile at best, Hillary was chatting away as the names of the dead are being read off, then tripped and had to be whisked off to her daughter's apartment, even if you go with that bullshit description of events she still comes off as an irreverent and incompetent bitch, while Trump comes off as a true patriotic american mourning the loss his city got hit with

webm or fuck off faggot

you motherfucker

could she be wearing some sort of brace to help her walk?

Fuck, I should write harlequin romance.

Why doesn't Drudge have a sceencap of this on the front page yet?

MSM was denying they have any footage of the fainting spell, not sure if they still are.

pssst hey…. hillary
yes?
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

PRAISE KEK

This.

Am I the only one thinking this was all planned after seeing every liberal news outlet this coordinated? Did they give up on her after seeing the (raw data) polls and are already planning on introducing a new candidate?

Literally ALL the news stories on RCP's front page right now are about Hillary.

Good job, not even mad.

You'd have to have an extremely broad definition of "stumbled" in order to accurately say that she stumbled.

Like "as I was laying in my bed last night, I finally stumbled into a deep slumber and had a dream of Kek"

the bolts fell out and she went wobbly

COUGHING SHIT

checked

Joke's on you faggot, that song is pretty awesome.

checked

thanks satan

PANTS OF FIT

FAINTING HELL, BURN IN SPELL

Even that is still ammunition, what kind of goddamn gommie leaves 9/11 memorials early? Nevar forget! Having a health excuse is one thing, but just leaving early shows immense disrespect. Even the spin makes her look bad, simultaneously spread the video which shows her collapsing as well as the "Clinton disrespects 3000 Americans by leaving early"

Delivered

Shills are in full panic mode. They're desperately trying to latch on to anything that will make this seem like a small issue.

(Checked)
(Checked)
(Checked)
These get levels are off the charts!

No.

Well, get ready for the Biden option.

Funny how liberals even deny physical fitness and health.

10/10

he is a big guy

I thought it said hillary farting for a second, and then I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was FAINTING.
PRAISE KEK

great work "basket of deplorables" made it 10/10

Good shit
Needs a quick scope on the metal piece that fell.

Overall MLG/10

You guys saw her feet drag on the ground, right?

KEK is with us this day.

yup

requesting a tighter cropped video spliced with pop-locking scenes from "Breakin' " and "the message" from grandmaster flash.

perfect

and yet he isn't having issues with the heat, or has had any in the past at his rallies in extremely hot weather, in a full suit no less, either Hillary really is in dire straits or Trump's team is hiding his health problems better than Hillary's

either way these people are fucking stupid

CHECKED

fug I lost it at the bald dude trotting back and forth.

Yes, in fact it almost looks like they were lifting her entire body weight off the ground.

Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from UMG, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.

I don't think I've ever seen a government vehicle like that. Think it has a bed inside with medical equipment?

Even our kike-run newspapers can't ignore it anymore.

BILD - Germany's biggest tabloid even directly calls it a 'breakdown'.

It's over, guys.

He’s overweight, certainly, but if he’s really 6’3” or 6’4” like he says then he’s not in the “obese” range yet.

yeah it fell out at the moment her knee popped to the right…rewatch it

Yes, she was dangling while her handlers kept her up.

Guys, what are the chances of that faggot Kaine taking over once she is kill(and shit her pants)?

Like some sort of discreet ambulance?

Use a third party download website to bypass, keepvid worked for me.

(Heil'd)

It contains her life support chamber.

the DNC chooses the nominee if Hillary dies or drops out.

No I agree, I don't really know where people are getting this idea that he's obese, he has a large build for sure, but hes not Khristie Kreme levels, just shows how desperate they are to discount him

Made my day.

Trump is a bit fat, but he's also wearing bulletproof body armor to protect himself from democrats and the religion of peace, so it makes his chest look bigger than it is.

WHAT WAS IN HER PANTS, Holla Forums??!??!

youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM

He's not even obese. Obese is not just a term for a fat person, it's a medical term, and he does not fulfill those requirements.

He's not even that fat, he's pudgy but not fat. Lying and saying that he's fat won't make him fat, liberals should criticize him for real things rather than just make stuff up. All shit we say about Hillary is truth. We've got the seizure videos, the leaked medical records, experts talking about her and now this video of her literally being dragged to a car because she can't stand up on her own. Liberals are crazy, my friend.

8/10, needs more foot-drag

Haha thats fucking amazing.
Literally "Nothing to see here folks:The Video Clip"

looks like a hearse.

Nice DUBS!

GUYS, THE DEBATES ARE COMING!!
AHAHAHAHA IM FUCKING DYING HERE
HILLARY WILL NOT WIN

There's no recovery! IT'S ALL OVER!

TOO HIGH ENERGY FOR ME

SO WE CAN EXPECT A (((REAL))) TERRORIST ATTACK OR RACE RIOT IN THE NEXT 6 to 48 HOURS?

Biden. Washington is a giant royalty with a rigid class structure. Kaine is way down the list.

Excellent.

I also find it hilarous how these people that get triggered at "fatshaming" and truly believe the HAES lifestyle are trying to call Trump obese to try and say "SEE HE'S UNHEALTHY TOO!"

Pretty good, though Biden would still be a prime choice to replace the Hillary ticket, if need be.

nobody knows

How will they spin this? Isn't Biden the current VP?

Is this even allowed?

Exactly. I'm sure they have those for people who want to hide their infirmities.

Can't even do that to try and divert the coverage, it would only help to prove Trump's talking points

Dude, the election is in 8 weeks. They don't have time to replace her.

Holy shit. They're literally fucking dragging her into the van.

You're joking right?

This fuck up would require a major chain of events to "correct" it. So all hell could break loose soon.

Link for sharing on Social Media
vid.me/JWSh
vid.me/JWSh
vid.me/JWSh
Send this to ALL THE NORMIES

Chill out with the meme magic guys. If she dies they'll roll out Biden

This is great. Needs to be memed ASAP.

Of course its allowed, VP's are allowed to run for president. It would be the same as an Obama 3rd term, more of the same shit we suffered through for 8 years.

Checked

I think this confirms that KEK has moved from the throat, to the brain.

2nd best 9/11 ever.

I'M SO FUCKING JAZZED GUYS

and it would be even fucking worse for the dems, Rolling out a new candidate last second? It certainly wouldn't look good.

FRESH WEBM BASED KEKS FOR THE FROG GOD

(absolutely checked)

Dare I say it, postponed elections?

What do you mean?

damn that sucks, I didn't know this was allowed.

Potential, but it doesn't even show her wobbling forward and then collapsing. The collapse is perfect for a base drop.
5/10

They do it all the time.

TPP Fast Track Vote ===> Dylan "Pulls the Trigger on Every Nigger" Roof
James Comey says HIllary is Guilty but they let her off anyway ===> Dallas Shooting / BLM Protests

kek

BLASTED BAG
PISSED LEG
COUGHING FIT
FUCK HER SHIT
SMEAR HER PACK
HEART ATTACK
FINAL WHEEZES
REST IN FECES

PRAISE KEK

Agreed. It's very nearly perfect, but could be much better.

Has it ever been done?

They'll postpone the election.

This is the best election of all time. Thank God for the internet, and for Holla Forums.

No. Not even during the Civil War. There is no precedent. If they try it, shit will go wild.

WITNESSED

kek

Reminder that it's also the four-year anniversary of Benghazi.

KARMA BITCH

NO THEY WILL NOT
Even in 1864 IN THE MIDDLE OF A CIVIL WAR the election was still held.

STOP MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY

They couldn't beat trump and are killing off their candidate to delay their defeat?

Let's hope so. The last thing they want is any kind of real action.

So basically what happened is this:

1) She couldn't even stand up so she propped herself up against a bollard

2) When she did try to stand up she fell forward as her legs collapsed

3) Instead of simply seeking help from EMT's nearby which are always available at these events, she ran away because the EMT's would have to diagnose her condition and thus would have revealed her terminal illness simply by having to expose herself to so many medical staff that aren't "in the know".

4) She then sought private medical treatment in Chelsea's apartment away from the cameras.

5) Then she pretended it never happened as she strode out to the media and did a PR stunt with a little girl.

Is this a good basic summary?

here's another camera angle

Just my own observation it kinda looks like he's lost weight since the first Primary debate, now he looks like a human torpedo

I don't think so, but there's a first time for everything. But Obama may as well officially declared war on the American people by doing that.

ahahaha

Hillary Clinton faints at 911 memorial Dragged into her SUV by US Secret Service (9-11-2016)

here's the gif file

Put it on Twitter

The nature of power is its esotericism.

8 weeks plus ENTIRE MEDIA equals a very good chance of making a nobody into a world class person.

You underestimate their power.

Hillary Clinton faints at 911 memorial Dragged into her SUV by US Secret Service (9-11-2016)

Whoopsie daisy!!!

The media will report the postponement like it's standard procedure.

We don't want Hillary to die until after the vote is over with. She can die one day after the election.

Until then just meme her shitting and pissing herself and collapsing. Don't meme her death not yet.

No, they won't. Stop saying this, it's nonsense.

Yeah no shit, Syria still held its presidential elections even though the jews and USA were openly funding a war against them.
Postponing elections will just start a civil war. There are 300 million guns in private ownership in the USA.

/ ! \ PREDICTION / ! \
[=] Hillary will drop out of the race due to health concerns.
[=] Democrats are not able to replace her.
[=] Obama suspends the elections.
[=] R W D S
[=] Martial law is declared in the continental United States.
[=] Obama declares war on "Alt-Right(TM)".
[=] TPP unanimously passed.
[=] Obama begins third term in January of 2017 due to domestic extremism "for our protection".
[=] Tomahawk missiles destroy Trump Tower in "Operation Restore the Union"

THE ONLY WAY IT COULD HAPPEN IS IF WE MAKE IT HAPPEN WITH MEME MAGIC

Foreign or just stupid? The US president is limited to two terms, and the VP is only legal based on his eligibility to BE the president, too.

For example, the nigger has had two terms and thus could not be VP for anyone else. But Biden has had zero terms, so could be the president.

If a president dies, the VP takes over and finishes the term. If the VP presides over more than exactly two years of the former president’s term, that counts as a term for him, and he can only be elected once more.

I honestly think Obama doesn't want to be president anymore.

Im fine with all of those predictions really. Either we start changing things or lead flies. Both desirable scenarios.

Dubs confirm 5/5.

Imagine how she'll react to the oven