VIDEO OF HILLARY @ 9/11

Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit

HOLY FUCK

There's no denying that

SPREAD THIS SHIT

WEW
IT'S OVER
Also, I saw this cover pic related at the store yesterday. Just how Jewish is the National Enquirer?

"Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen. During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter's apartment, and is feeling much better."

Clinton's press team later updated the statement to remove the word 'just', stating it was a 'typo'.

JUST

another angle

Holy sh*t.

She's dying, guys.

Seriously.

She won't even live through the elections.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Ok so both Clintons are under MK ULTRA

Just showed this to my wife. "What the shit, did you guys meme this in existence?" LOL

So think about it user

Because even she knows she won't be president of the USA, from the very beginning she knew.

Why is she running?

Breitbart has ties to both Hillary and Trump's campaigns, almost as if they're two parts of a single divide and conquer operation

I've been betting Obama would invoke executive directive 51 during this election for the last 2 years

OBAMA 2017

Anyone save that greentext a few days ago that went from a description of Hillary being helped into a van to Huma sticking her tongue down her throat?

Having a worse alternative would make a third term seem more exactable.

I think the more likely scenario is that they're pushing Hillary BECAUSE she's dying.

you're making me nervous. Much crazier things have ended up being true. I've feared they were just putting her up there to lose on purpose so something more sinister can happen.
What if she goes into a coma or something, and king nigger and friends dont let the election even happen???

No user you don't understand. What do you think happens if Hillary wins at this point?

We're easing in a civil war we can control and counter. Hillary winning is not something we can control. Killing 10,000 people and Obama saying the election has to wait a year because the country is in disarray(Completely legal through exec directive 51, was in the Patriot Act but denied and removed from the original, slipped in as an executive power in 2002) if the way you do it.

Likewise, Trump winning is not a controllable scenario.

The military has spent billions on researching the next american civil war since the 70s

Barack Obama's grandfather is CIA

Oh don't worry, I came up with a worse situation.

Of course the only way to avoid this bad future is if Trump wins even without those who ditched Democrats. I could always be wrong though. If Hillary DOES die then you can start some memes about how the Dems put someone they KNEW was going to die as their frontrunner for the election which by itself is shady as fuck.

The big thing about Hillary is that she's deathly ill. It wouldn't seem suspicious in the least if someone assassinated her, they could just blame it on the disease.

PRAISE KEK

#DYINHILLARY

shes fooking on her last leg. put her down humanely lmao nah let her die slowly

Can we get a goytube/twitter link for these videos? Can't exactly link normies here or send them mp4 files

top kek but please make a better thread next time

your spam is cancerous.

Never mind, stickied thread here

They will say literally anything if it makes them a little bit of money. They're jews, but low level swindly jews.

Real video.

Stefan brings news to the masses

The obvious problem being that the military hates Obongo and largely supports Trump. Why do you believe he would get military support in basically declaring himself dictator?

No, Obama is on his way out and he knows it, which is why his filter has come off lately and he is just openly airing his contempt for the American people.

Trump will necessarily remain a figurehead.

It's the entire point, really, without Trump our soldiers would steamroll E V E R Y T H I N G and we'd end up with a military coup. People who are in power will be thrown the fuck out if not executed.

If Obama rolls exec directive 51, Trump can talk the soldiers down. People in power stay in power even in the case of a expected and controlled civil war.

Hillary winning, to further my point, would be considered an expected and uncontrolled civil war.

YES
it's over for hILLary

could be why she's receiving such shitty medical care according to dr. drew. they don't want her to get well.

THE MEMES JACK!

Congrats on having based waifu.

My mother said that someone on kikebook (lol, totally legit) thought the October Surprise would be Obama running for a third term, but of course it’s as and said; any attempt to subvert the election results in a military coup, the execution of the nigger, and a Trump presidency/monarchy.

While the military does support Trump, it is steadily being subverted by many means.
Another issue is that military newspapers and magazines keep pushing the false narrative that most in the military don't like either candidate, even going so far as to recommend third parties in their headlines.

Holy shit for real? Would the military really have authorization to arrest or even kill Barack if he didn't want to leave?

I've been praying to Kek every night in my meditations :D