Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA

Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA.

You don't get to bring friends.

He wasn't alone.

Get'em on board I'll call it in!

Uh, you don't get to bring NFA items.

He's not that handsome.

Dr. Pavil I am CIA you go just to bring friends they are not my friends they something something the masked good day I get them on board I'll call it a book my gosh that's so funny

No meme has stood the test of time this long. There's got to be something to it. If only I could find the secret it holds. I've watched it on repeat for 10 hours and I still can't quite ascertain the source of the meme magic.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Holla Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever…(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ur mum is cia fag

if you pull that off… i'll die…

Post more.
Is that a dude?

are you a big guy… for me?

Hey slow down, big guy. That's nowhere in the script.

F O R Y O U

zOMGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0

IT
NEVER
GETS
OLD

And it's great because it's just as awesome as it was in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick! Somebody make a new thread just like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit! One of you useless cocksuckers actually woke up from your coma and crawled out of the convalescent home long enough to ban somebody? And it wasn't even the turd who thought it would be a good idea to have this thread again?

Toplel

Was getting assblasted part of your plan?

At least someone got him outta here.

It's only copypasta, newfriends

was meant for brother, I'm aware of the hothead pasta.