What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life?

Why are we here? What happens when we die?

42. Or read Camus, I guess.
Dad didn't want to use a rubber.
Decomposition.

To increase entropy
See above
Hopefully something rather than nothing

You can bring a horse to the well, but you can't eat a hotdog bun ever.

But what happens to us

By 'us' do you mean the dead? They decompose.
If you mean everyone whom the dead leave behind, they move on, until they die and decompose themselves.

Life is just waiting to become fertilizer.

Stephen Paddock
dubai

I've always wanted a companion crow.
Not because edgy reasons, but because they're basically the smartest indigenous birds in the US.

Honestly, at this rate you might as well just say you're here for whatever reason you want and what happens after death is whatever you want to happen. Follow whatever religion makes ya happy, just don't expect folk to be all psyched for you if your religion is violent Islam or something on the lines of that.

Atheists say nothing happens to what makes you, you that consciousness dies with the body. Agnostics say, "Something is out there but we can't prove it." Theists are just convinced that there's an order to the universe and some greater cosmic power is watching over you, loving you.

Personally, I like the teachings of Pythagoras, Protagoras, Heraclitus, and Anaxagoras.

Kuwait a minute. I saw your post and wondered whether it was fake news. Israel? What does Paddock using foreign money Dubai his arsenal have to do with this thread? Let's be Syria for a moment. Iran from the concert just like everyone else normally Iraq, but I decided to attend a country concert at least once, and while it was so disturbing that I'm probably going to suffer from PTSD and become a Qatar as a result, I don't see how your post is on-topic. Thanks a lot, Lebanon.

Materialistic dumbfuck

Ghost-in-the-machine dumbfuck.

To not have regrets when it ends
No way of telling. Hopefully something cool.

edgy

fag

>>>/kennedi/

no u

I want a crow pet

After death you wake up in your waify's arms

test

After death, you cannot experience time, so you instantly get birthed into the universe again, just like you did on Earth. You go from non-existence to life, just like you did in your current human form. Therefore, all life in the universe is you.

god shit

*tips tor*

a cock cumming in a pussy forever.