Based scatman appreciation thread

You're doing God's work, user.

He's only spammed for 2 days tbh. He's only one man tbh

not really. i just ignore his posts and they don't bother me much anyway. you know the more people troll the more inured everyone becomes to whatever stuff trolls post?

lol poor guy

Dysnomia is only one man, well half a man, and look what he has managed to do to this board!
It used to be great.
Full of quality OC, less pedoshit than it has now, and over 300PPH.
The scatman is a halfassed slacker compared to Dysnomia!
If he had any balls at all, he would be posting his shit in every thread on the board!
He obviously has the time, look at the collection of shit pics he has!
So don't try making excuses for him, he is a fucking pathetic excuse for an annoyance, and not affecting a goddamn thing, least of all pedo shit. He is nothing but a distraction for the antipedos if even that.

wrong
wrong
wrong

If he can keep it up for more than a week then I'll be impressed because my only purpose on this board is to make Midge Threads and to trigger people. Scatman is dedicated I'll give him that but how long will this passions last?

Midget Threads''

You obviously were not here before Dysnomia took over.

If a "shill agenda" means that I think the scatman should be doing more, then yes I have a shill agenda.
Do you think what he has done is good enough?
Because it hasn't affected the amount of pedo shit that is posted on this site.

Rin is correct. What he's done is only make the pedos even more dedicated to 'shitting' heh up the board. Scat vs Midgets, who will win. Midgets will win tbh.

I was, and you obviously weren't. The person who used to run things here before dysnomia was lowcard (a pedo). Lowcard had a cyclical pedo thread and never deleted pedo posts. It was a pedo haven. The only difference now is that pedo posts are more spread out. Pedos have always infested this site.

Yes, they have.
But volume-wise there is more now than there was then.
It was a sideshow then instead of a main focus of the board.
At least for a majority of the users.

i can agree with that

This is like women talking.

One user posting shit pics is not going to stop pedos, and in all likelihood will make the problem worse because it does not address the problem, it only addresses a symptom.

based

I'm going to create my daily 5 midget threads tbh.

The pedo content is just more vast now. It was more concentrated when there was a cyclical thread.