Hillary had a "medical episode" this morning

While attending the 9/11 ceremony in new york, hillary's "knees bucked" and she "almost collapsed" only to be whisked away by her staff into a vehicle, bringing her time at the ceremony to an end.

This was just reported on fox news television and the guy said it happened about 20 minutes ago. Couldn't find it in written form. You'll hear more soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
archive.is/U2oFx
youtu.be/PiNS3tqVHX4
archive.is/Khh09
archive.is/Cbb3L
archive.is/TBIbc
cnn.com/2016/08/12/opinions/affordable-housing-election-clinton-kaine/index.html
twitter.com/Goy_Vision/status/774988309940539392
uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/
archive.is/wap7L
archive.is/0QOjR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/zgazda66
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
thejournal.ie/ireland-asylum-refugee-status-compared-to-rest-of-world-2310580-Sep2015/
newstalk.com/election2016/Almost-half-of-Irish-people-believe-that-taking-in-Syrian-refugees-will-result-in-increased-crime
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Ireland/United-States/Crime
businessworld.ie/news-from-ireland/Irish-Government-now-expects-deficit-of-0-9-of-GDP-in-2016-564682.html
google.com/#q=Ireland GDP per capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either find some pics or post archived articles, you dumb nigger.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

thought it was fake but she is in the hospital now

The shills are trying to slide this news. It is being reported last 20mins on outlets.

The cunt is sick!!! The cunt is on way to hospital!

What a fucking weirdo.

archive.is/U2oFx

I can already hear it.

Not the kind of deuce I was hopping she'd drop, but it's a fair start.

shes such a granny

Reminds me of that dyke looking wife of the Mexican FLDS leader from Big Love.

Ironically, hospitals are one of the places where someone targeted for removal is the most vulnerable to attack.
Not saying or advocating any of this, but it sure would be a happening if for some reason someone bungled up a syringe or some equipment and the cunt never left the hospital, huh?

Third fuck thread.

There is this thing called catalog stupid nogs

So this is what this is from

This was the first thread, dullard. Learn to read.

First one to get a video or photos should be stickied.

This is huge.

lol

Guess why.

SHE'S STROKIN' OUT M8

I feel for the 30-man makeup and special effects team that has to prep this fuckin' corpse for hours before presentation.

here's a clip from fox
youtu.be/PiNS3tqVHX4

staged?

Minutes 20~ earlier there was this

archive.is/Khh09

Fox News host Todd Starnes tweeted:

How can this tombcunt expect to run a country if she can't even manage a easily riggable election cycle without having a microstroke?

Na, old girl has a laundry list of problems, if she was a beloved family dog you'd be preparing to put her down.

What the fuck?

That is wonkspeak for "Oh fuck we are having a problem, shut it down!"

burn the witch

THIS.

Fuck you, Hillary. Hope you fucking explode Scanners-style during the Trump debate.

Damn. this is like a real life Weekend at Bernie's.

She's deteriorating so rapidly, it's as if someone could be poisoning her.

Fuck I didn't even think of that. Anyone have that screen grab of Trump taking revenge on the world for killing his friends?

That shit is now happening.

15 YEARS
I HAVE BEEN WAITING
TO SIT UP ON MY THRONE

HOL UP.

Is this a public ceremony in a public place?

Campaign can get fucked tbh.

Actually no, let the media get shutdown it'll only piss off Americans even more and turn them against hillary.

She died holy fk

Replace Bernie with Hillary.

NO ALLEGIANCE
I WILL SWEAR NO OATH
CROWNED BY GOD
NOT BY THE CHURCH AS MY POWER IS DIVINE

DEUS VULT

Well, if Hillary can't run, the obvious solution is to recruit Bernie Sanders to win the 2016 election and start the Political Revolution!

Feel the Bern

nice 8's m8 heil

you want to joke about thousands of whites dying go right ahead, but those people did die for ZOG and treating it as a joke was one facet of the planned aftermath

You're going to feel the "bern," alright.
>>>/oven/

You're a funny fellow

bernie is also full geriatric

I didn't even know trump was like 70 until I was told. He seems like 55 at most.

THE DUBS IN ME HONORS THE DUBS IN YOU

SPREAD HILLARY HEALTH TO THE BERNOUTS, AND CONVINCE THEM THAT IF HILLARY DROPS OUT, BERNIE WILL BE THE NOMINEE

i know you're trolling but come on

(checked)
Bill? It's also possible that she has something much worse than we've even thought, like cancer.

i wouldn't be surprised if the stresses of campaigning has aggravated something in her.

cancer of the cunt

Don't die Hillary.

I want to see the debates, I want to see your face when Trump defeats you in november.

You cannot go out like this.

wew
e
w

Just keeping us up to date on what the newsfags are saying.

archive.is/Cbb3L

Fox News NY

There's got to be some cell phones on this.

archive.is/TBIbc
The Sun is reporting on it, so it has already escaped.

This will be a side car for any 9/11 coverage.

It's early enough, should we attach a new hashtag besides just #hillary?

I checked online, and surprisingly no Bernie supporters are talking about this possibility…yet.

Wait until the The Young Turks do a video on it.

What if she faked it to get out of showing her respects?

wew

Kek has blessed this thread

#Hillarys911

XD

Say hello to the next President of the United States, Tim Kaine!

This faggot has no chance against Trump

Why would they elect him, who knows anything about him?

the face of low functioning autism

glenn from The Ringer

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE DONE

Well, let me fill you in, user. Tim Kaine is a Civil Rights hero:

cnn.com/2016/08/12/opinions/affordable-housing-election-clinton-kaine/index.html

Does the VP become the presidential candidate even during an election, or would HRC becoming deded be the end of it?

That's a really good legal question. I tend to think no, they wouldn't, it would still be in the hands of the Democratic party, but I really don't know.

Meme her to death

HILLARY DEAD ON 9/11

I

L

L

A

R

Y

D

E

A

D

O

N

/

It'll trend better if you make it look like concern rather than kicking her after she's stumbled, lost her shoe, and fallen to the ground.

We're trying to reach the normies.

checked

Ok so if Hillary dies who becomes the Democratic nominee?

It will be over, they don't have time to build up another cadidate's public image. They didn't really have enough time with shillery either, they should have gone with bernie. But they were planning to force her through 10 years ago if not 20

Praise him. Let the chaos flow.

PRAISE KEK

Both parties have it in their rules that the national committees can pick whom they want, should their original nominee die.

They really have only three possible choices:

Biden already said he wasn't interested. Kaine has no shot in hell of winning. And the Democratic establishment hates Sanders.

IOW, they are fucked

Hmm.

#ClintonDubStep
#HillarysGamsCollapseLikeTheTwinTowers
#SealTeamShit
#WhereWasHuma
#BillsBackOnTheMarket
#TheCurbWasAnInsideJob

twitter.com/Goy_Vision/status/774988309940539392

Nice dubs.

ALAHU KEKBAR

why isn't his hand red?

HILLARY IS DEAD ON 9/11

IF AND NOW I ROLL A SEVEN

MSNBC is shilling hard right now.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

I'm checkin my texts from a red team communications coordinator that Biden could probably be recruited as a "reluctant leader" and the dems would rally around him as both an incumbent and sympathy card. He's the biggest risk.

"Statement from Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill: Hillary felt overheated, went to Chelsea's, feeling better"

Oy vey

What if we memes the Sanders vs trump thing too hard, lads? In the off chance that he does come back, we need to push how he endorsed Hillary and bought s summer home with his campaign funds.

dubs confirm?

Sure.

One other thing, and this is pretty important.

The first Presidential Debate is on September 26. If they are going to replace Hillary due to health issues, they will do it before then. That is the only shot they have.

uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

checked and shillary rekt

Typical radleft fuckery. They address the effect, not the cause because admitting the cause would blow the fantasy fucking apart.

No one gives a shit if she went to her fucking daughters. WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE A 9/11 CEREMONY EARLY TO DO THAT? REALLY? SPIT IN THE FACE OF 3,000 DEAD AMERICAN LIVES TO VISIT YOUR GRANDKID?

There's no amount of spin that can reverse a SECOND ROMNEY MOMENT which JUST FUCKING HAPPENED.

Yeah I think that'll work. Just in case, praise Kek with me at exactly 11:25 ET so we can make this doubly magical.

Was Doctor Harambe with her?

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

archive.is/wap7L

I agree. Biden would actually have an advantage coming in late, as he is a recognizable name that is closely associated with the Obama presidency, but there has not been much scrutiny of him other than him saying dopey things.

Sanders is definitely a risk as well.

The best candidate from Trump's perspective is Tim Kaine. He's generic and uninteresting with almost no nationwide name recognition, kind of like Mike Pence.

That, and the whole FBI on her heels, assassinations and such (fear of getting caught and/or discarded).

If holy trips Hillary dies with pants of shit.

i figure it's too late in the game anyway, if Hildawg goes then that's it for the Dems, the reason why people were voting dem in the first place was mainly because of the Clinton brand name.

Who does the dems have that are as big a name as the Clintons, would the dems try to push a third term for Obama?

only dubs pal, so you'll get a public humiliation.

Soros is pulling the plug on her

Acceptable

That's a hundred off my dude.

Or 11 off.

Yeah, us, with meme magic.

EVERYONE

LEND YOUR MEME POWER NOW

Why are the Feebs so gung ho on getting Hilary in prison?

Let's always remember and never forget

that secret service info is subject to FOIA

archive.is/0QOjR

It's happening agains, lads.

We need the 911 get.

HER SPINE IS CRUMBLING

HER LUNGS ARE FILLING WITH FLUID

THERE IS NO CURE FOR WHAT SHE HAS

Plus I've heard her that she hungers for the blood of at least a hundred puppies a day now to keep her alive.

A lot of people will still vote against Trump. Honestly, Hillary was never a strong candidate, but her leaving will still be favorable to Trump.

Sanders was actually the strongest threat to Trump of potential nominees, but his getting in the race late means that he will have far less time to build up the grassroots campaign activism that made him so formidable.

Given the circumstances, Biden is probably the biggest threat.

Hillary dead on 9/11 get

The kikes knew she would loose so shes gone and commisar sanders is in. He would beat trump

Obama would literally be in violation of the Constitution if he were to run again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

If this happens I'm done with America. At the end of the day, people get the leaders they deserve.

#MedicalEpisode is currently trending on Twitter with 2.5k+ retweets.

Or it was. Goddamnit. I refreshed and it's now gone.

THIS IS THE END

THIS TIME SHE'LL FALL

FROM NOW ON WE'LL BE MEMEING

BIG GUYS AND BIG WALLS

illary is finished

Who could they find? I don't think most Democrats are popular enough.

Hasn't he basically wiped his ass with the constitution already though?

JUST DIE ALREADY

HIGH ENERGY NOW

And then Death said: "For you Hillary, I will not come swiftly, but drag you hair by hair into the darkness."

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY WON'T SURVIVE 9/11

get

HER LEGS CANNOT SUPPORT HER

She gonna die

What kind of slav shit is this pictured?

The iceberg is sinking!

Calling it right now, hilldawg gets euthanized, Kaine gets the ticket and picks huma as running mate.

These glasses are actually very 1998-2002-ish

Dubs confirm

Witnessed and also the 9's complete the set

She used to be such a qt.

Proof that women should never be involved in law/politics.

perfect.

#hillary #medicalepisode #illary

Those eyes were dead from the moment they developed and this spoiled cunt was passed around by the men in her family which only ingrained in her hatred and the will to destroy all life.

Think of how much fun we could have with Bernie Sanders running. We could have two camps on Holla Forums, Trump and Sanders. I could post on Reddit and Facebook to invite some new people here.

It would be great PR!

Let's not kid ourselves, Bubba was not the type to marry an ugly dog.

I'm afraid to get into a fight with someone like this because I might not be able to stop battering them until they're dead.

For this reason I never fight.

You don't deserve those. I guess Kek has a sense of humor.

I see hope and inquisitiveness in those eyes. Then it all went to shit. Thanks Jews!

So b/ack to the ticket: Whats a plausible scenario here

Some nice numbers in this thread. Kek is on our side.

How long can she last???

It is as if the kikes are giving us a bone. Almost seems weird to be honest, because I hoped that we would do this with our own strength, but shit like this, its a death knell for them.

It makes me a bit uneasy somehow. The kikes will certainly want to avoid getting hanged, so now that Hillary is becoming more and more of a public failure, they may be trying to legitimize Trump in some form of damage control. To what end I have no idea.

it's a positive feedback loop, the kikes jew'd the media so hard they lost all effective sources of intelligence on the populace.

Meh, the Constitution only matters when your enemies are breaking it. This is now the reality we live in. Obama can always executive order a third term.

plebs the lot of you
best evil waifu incomming

I feel like this is why they tried to push the "Trump is unfit for office" meme, to try and hide Hillary's condition.

wew

Just saw her on phyarmaboy's parascope… The bitch is still alive and walking

Sometimes glaring into the political arena, into the public discourse grounds. It is as if you are looking through the eye of hell. As if its a giant, round tunnel, made with demons and torment of souls, screaming, rupturing limbs, stabbing etc.

Going through this corridor will probably only mean suffering one way or another. One thought of victory, slowly only gets replaced by the cognition of a bigger black swan event. Another demon, another trick.

That is how I approach all of this usually. So that I can at least try to advance with 1 cm, shit even 1mm. At a time…with certainty. But even that is not guaranteed.

Still we must, for if we dont, we get fucked anyhow.

Prepare For The Shifting Goalpost Boys

"So what if hillary has health challenges? Doesn't everyone?"

MEMORY HOLE COMING IN

REV UP THOSE ARCHIVES OF ALL THOSE "CONSPIRACY THEORIES"

WWEEWW

WEW

WEW

WEW

Have they brought up franklin D roosevelt yet? Maybe they're saving that card

You're missing the whole point though, user. People from Reddit and Facebook and Tumblr will come to Holla Forums and then see that we're really not racists, we're just ironic progressives who believe in ethics in election campaign journalism.

We're all working for the same common goals.

You talk like a fag but those dubs don't lie

SEPTEMBER

GET IN HERE

It's over. Look at his latest video.

twitter.com/zgazda66

twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

The media is also still trying to control the narrative with "its a heat stroke!" or some shit like that. But perhaps they may shift as well.

hoooooooly fucking shit

mystery medicine negro is there too

Hivemind

WEW

Someone also made this webm

Holy shit, she's barely able to stand
this is literally weekend at bernie's

My mom is 20 years older than her and still looks better than Hillary. Clinton looks horrible, she's going downhill fast.

Kaine has the appeal of Willy Wonka, and Wonka scared the shit out of me as a kid.

Can you feel that in the air? Can you feel that thing that the jews feel now? As we feel victory approaching, the kikes feel the opposite. Their little puppet, pre selected along their media/culture narrative is failing. Reality managed to defeat the kike machine once more…but what kind of crazy stunts will they be pulling off? Its almost impossible to damage control this now. It is not virtually guaranteed that the US will be an isolationist. Mexican removing. No giving money to israel nation.

them 5 nuclear launch capable Israeli subs…

the mad man

It's on youtube now. gg no re

shit, fixed.

Not quite symmetrical but 441411 is a pretty nice set of digits.

Weekend and Bernie's is an accurate comparison. She's a walking fucking corpse at this point held together with hard drugs and baby blood, and they just won't let her die until they've gotten their money's worth out of her.

She's received BILLIONS in "donations" during her presidential run and they'll be goddamned if they aren't already if they aren't gonna get what they paid for, and that's a willing and eager puppet for a US president. Obama was bad enough but I think he had some ideals, at least at first. Hillary though is playing a whole different ballgame. They want WW3 bad and they want Hillary to make it happen.

You almost feel bad for her. Then you realize she's been rotten to the fucking core for at least 40 fuckin years. She's left people to die and sold out everyone she was paid to sell out. She and her handlers have had scores of honest, patriotic Americans assassinated for daring to speak out on Clinton corruption. She deserves every ounce of suffering they force her through.

I feel like this is perhaps too easy. Perhaps, but I am not sure, but perhaps they are giving us breadcrumbs…breadcrumbs to a premade cave where they control the narrative. A trap perhaps. An ambush.

It perhaps shouldnt be the sole focus, there always should be eyes out on other issues that may be wrong with her.

We should put some heavy scrutiny on Hillary's VP, especially if she's gonna up and die sometime soon.

fug, as long as you keep in mind that they may be leading you into a trap. Any additional criticism is fine in my view. Its just that as a collective, we perhaps should not push too aggressively. Though it does feel like its an Achilles heel with her. It does not feel like an issue that can be easily spun into something positive. Its not like she can say "well I am actually quite healthy!", perhaps I am overthinking it, and trying to see a demon playing with us, where there are none.

BIG WALLS AND BIG FALLS

It's good to be aware and not get blinded by any target in particular, you're right about that. The enemy is a crafty one, a real slippery bastard. Always be on the lookout for disinfo and controlled distractions.

That said, I don't think this is one. This is too damaging to Hillary. But we should keep an eye out for whoever they replace her with, cuz I don't think she's gonna make it to the election.

this is fucking hilarious

Yea, exactly, dont get too much tunnel vision. Always keep checking your horizons. Always have your tentacles reach as far as possible. Though this does seem like a charming opportunity, something that they stand nothing to gain from, no way to exploit. So on the other hand, it should also be exploited. Carefully. I guess some of us just are too enthusiastic though. Just my message to you guys, be careful as always. But also dont be too passive. This is war after all.

Hillary toppled just like those towers

I pray the Morrigan sweeps across my people and cuts down the weak and unloyal

OUR MEMES ARE BREAKING INTO REALLITY

MEMETIC OVERDRIVE ARCHIVED

(checked)
Why? Should I go to Ireland and get a redhead wife before it's too late?
Pic related is a Labour lefty that I want to fuck the commie out of with my red, white, and, blue meatstick.

She's falling apart! That she is still running is bordering on abuse of a senior citizen, I don't know if she is anything more than a sock puppet at this point. When a person gets sick their mental health also deteriorates so she might not even be capable of legal self-agency at this point.

it's depressing how they say that Irish independence and sovereignty from England is worth fighting for, while importing non-irish as long as they're not from england.

thejournal.ie/ireland-asylum-refugee-status-compared-to-rest-of-world-2310580-Sep2015/

newstalk.com/election2016/Almost-half-of-Irish-people-believe-that-taking-in-Syrian-refugees-will-result-in-increased-crime

Ireland hasn't taken in many refugees. There's hope for us potatoes, yet.

its happening lads..

Hitler dubs confirm. Ireland needs a dose of clerical fascism or corporatism.

Tank da Lawrd.

I don't think you just get to go to the parties overnight and they expect you to do what they say as president, kill children, and worship Satan overnight. You have to be initiated and they need at least a video of you having sex with kids as insurance.

Is anyone else unable to post the video to faceberg? I think they blocked the file. My post button is grayed out.

try rendering it into a smaller window or mirror it. Will post in this thread, sec.

ok so now it let me post it and this happened

Nevermind false alarm lads it went through after (((they))) (((reviewed))) it.

They probably had a filter, and are limiting your post's reach.

Try adding this one.

I think a lot of the reason why Ireland doesn't attract many refugees is that Ireland is comparably not that much better than most third-world countries.
it's like the kikes ignore it because there's simply nothing worth stealing
except of course, our rich culture of stealing cattle and hating the english.

My post reach is already limited since my faceberg is pretty much totally private, but this post I made is public and I shared it with every fashy person I know.

Thank you for the alternate version though. I saved it in case I need to use it.

Dubs confirm. Fuck it. If America gets so bad that I have to flee I'll go to Ireland or New Zealand with family. I'll do what I can to fight for America if SHTF though. This is just last resort.

Post >yfw you realize this cunt is going to burn in Hell for all eternity.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Ireland/United-States/Crime

businessworld.ie/news-from-ireland/Irish-Government-now-expects-deficit-of-0-9-of-GDP-in-2016-564682.html
(Still not good, but not terrible compared to the U.S.'s trillion dollar deficit.)

google.com/#q=Ireland GDP per capita
Ireland's GDP per capita is only $2500 less than the US's GDP per capita.

American?

They're dying of laughter

I was more referring to the fact that Ireland is one of those countries that drains money from the EU rather than contribute, which is usually a sign of uncuckery

….

Oh my this wandering cuckchanner got triggered

They might be trying to sub Kaine in last minute

get the fuck out you jew dick sucker

It's a fake account, dipshit. Now fuck off.

And let the door hit you on the way out. Cunt.

nice d&c, not gonna play faggot