The New Moralfaggots

I've noticed something about the community on here, which is that there is a steady rise of moralfaggots. But these moralfaggots are a completely new breed from the leftist moralfags that used to circulate on imageboards. Instead, these moralfaggots are from the likes of Holla Forums. But make no mistake, because they are hardly ever different from the SJWs on here other than that they lean right.
You'll usually see them over-using the word "degeneracy", just like the leftists like to overuse their own fucking buzzwords. You'll also see them sperging out in hebe threads for ironically the same reason feminists do. Even better, they are anti-anti feminists, while SJWs are feminists. Say anything they don't like, and it's "degenerate", just like anything the left doesn't like is "problematic".

You're not wrong, just a complete faggot

OP is a pedo

wrong pic tbh

butthurt?

yes, OP is a butthurt pedo

Kill yourself faggot.

if there's anyone who's new, it's you. moralfags never left and they never will.
t.moralfag

Leave.

lolifox.org

Fuck off stormfag

Maybe someday he'll find a pure 50 year old waifu and then have a his wife's son be from another white guy!

He thinks that everyone who doesn't agree with him is an SJW. Get a load of this guy.

Good job replying to yourself samefag.
Enjoy your extra chromosome.

stopped reading there

make me, faggot

What are you talking about dipshit? That other tard didn't even reply to me.
Good one kiddo.

actually a pretty good list brosef

Its completely true. Man this place is a pit. But boy do I love drama.

Yep. pollacks are the most cancerous group on the internet now.

Someone should make a mirror meme to counter all of the 'this poster is x' posts. That would piss off everyone except the trolls.

Never been to areas where white people get the shit beat out of them for being white, or seen a muslim 'no (white) go zone'? Ever seen alot of blacks go to a kkk rally or alot of whites join the black panthers? Ever seen universities trying to keep certain races from groups and safe zones?

neiother muslims nor niggers are SJW, nigger
same for asian in their hives
they dont want you there but they're traditionalists and ethnonationalists even

one of those groups wants to genocide their own race, the other is a reaction to that movement

fucking moralfags

t. aging ugly bitch jealous of teenage girls' hotness

alt-left: women envious of younger girls
alt-right: men envious of immigrants with bigger dicks
both think an authoritarian regime will solve their problems

Meh.
It is just the latest influx of 4chan faggots Dysnomia lured in.
Give it a few days and they will start bailing just like the last batch.

*Ahem*…

FAKE NEWS!

ITT:

How to trigger Holla Forums: the thread