Basic psychology

You can tell a lot about a person from their immediate reactions to traumatic or shocking events. Here are two individuals and their tweets immediately following the Las Vegas shooting.
What psychological inferences can be made about them based on the statements?

Pretty basic shit we always see:

they are all opportunistic and politicize every event when given the chance to push or achieve their agenda, what a bad thread

Your responses were about political ideologies, not about the individuals. Thanks for playing though, there are some nice parting gifts for you on your way back to 4chan.

Are you seriously suggesting that Clinton's comment was scripted by a professional?

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my Liberal Studies lecture notes hurr durr…

That Hillary tweet has got to be fake, there is no way someone in her position can be that ignorant.

4chan
you must go back

literally nowhere in my post did i say that
but that she falls into the type of category of a politician, who has had a lengthy career of staff who have done exactly that. therefore she knows exactly the tenets and thought that goes into public statements - and likely acts accordingly to what she has learned over the course of being a politician. she is soulless, we all know that.
it's super naive to try and psychologically find ANY predictors/indicators of personalities in both of these responses, it's especially stupid to think politicians and how they act publicly are indicative of who they are behind closed doors

Her first tweet was "Las Vegas, we are grieving with you—the victims, those who lost loved ones, the responders, & all affected by this cold-blooded massacre." her second was "The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots.
Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get."

Trying to push gun control after a shooting is typical lefty shoot, OP is making it sound more ridiculous than what was actually said though.

sorry…didn't notice the use of a rage comic you are not from 4chan at all, you are in fact from 9gag.

HAIL 9 GAG!!!

But the NRA isn't trying to make silencers easier to get. They are pushing for suppressors to be easier to get, and the use of suppressors would not have had any effect whatsoever on the situation in Las Vegas. There is no way to make that statement NOT sound ridiculous.
Don't get me wrong, Trump's tweet was straight out of a can and could have been a direct quote from any president after any tragedy. But at least it made sense.

Yes wow good job lol who the fuck was saying otherwise, what's your point? The groups are made of individuals in case you forgot.

The NRA has been on the leftist hit list ever since they released that video on facebook. Plus this is Clinton, the democrat, we're talking about. If I had a million dollars for every leftist that was simultaneously for gun control and knowledgeable about firearms, I wouldn't gain a penny.

this tbh

making statements like this is in a dismissive way adds nothing to productive discussion
if you want to educate people like on firearms - don't approach it like that. when people say stuff like this on social media like

Dude, this is Holla Forums. I don't walk around with a cringy kekistani flag draped over my shoulder while calling everyone left of right a libcuck in real life.

OP's question was about these specific individuals.
You claimed to be responding to OP's question.
2+2=4 unless I am mistaken.

Satan trips FTW. gets to suck it for taking this thread even remotely seriously.

surely thats a lie, right?
how hard is it for usaman to get a silencer? Is ilt like a gun, where u have to be background checked?

samefag tbh

DERP!

YOU JUST GOT

DERPED!

YOU'RE A DERP

(DERP!)

herp derp you need to go back (to being a derp)

also and are derps tbh

Such as?

None because it's unlikely that their statements were influenced by their psychological state at the time, nor were their statements any sort of "immediate reaction."

Close, but no cigar. While Hillary is a corrupt bitch, both good and bad people suggest changes that are on their mind that they think can change a problem. Look at the culmination of long term responses and then judge their character.

Wrong again.
How does it feel to be wrong about so much so often?

This.
Thing is, looking at the long term culmination of responses does not do Clinton any favors.
Makes her look even worse, tbh.

n1, i learned how to use kid pix back in kindergarden