*blocks your path*

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGNB5giQtso
lstu.fr/periscopetop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make thread

Ask her politely to step aside, reminding her that failure to do so will result in a trip over my knee.

Tell her to get her lunch bag or she'll be late for the bus again. Then ask her if she's seen the car keys just in case she's missed the bus.

Teacher won't be happy if she's late again.

Ask if she wants to be my friend :3

End up having to hear about it at the parent teacher meetings with the updates on how they are doing.

Lift calmly and move. I'm a busy man.

Needs to be taken care of when she gets home. Can't have her thinking that tardiness is acceptable.

At that age it's really the parent that makes the conscious choice to be prepared to get the kids out in the morning with some prep work done before hand at night so it's a smooth package toss into the school bus. Especially shoes, fucking things seem to walk away by themselves.

True. That and the things which need to be signed, which the child neglects to tell the parent until they are heading out the door. Being late because of deliberate stalling, refusing to get out of bed or feigning sickness are a different matter.

what the fuck is happening in this thread

Field trips and money, for some reason its always at the last moment. Some mornings it's easier getting toothpaste back into the tube if they are right on for causing a fuss about whatever they've got rolling around their minds at the time.

Frustrating but easier to deal with than finding out at the parent-teacher interview she's been downplaying problems, or even worse, lying.

cute

spam this one

Ask her if she's hungry

There are both those issues. The lying part always causes issues now and later. It's one thing if the stories are imaginative, it's another thing entirely if they are covering up something they've done or other kids are doing. It's an awful pattern of behavior for them to get trapped in and it always starts young and only gets worse as they get older.

Then again, they all aren't going to be scientists or doctors when they grow up are they?

Good to nip it in the bud before it grows beyond control. A firm hand and a fair voice.

The corner is a good practice. It's not aggressive and bordom to a 4-8 year old is worse than a spanking. Then after they've settled down, you have a chat about where they fucked up…in polite terms of course. So sense using cuss words around young ears unless you've hurt yourself.

Parenting tips at the moment because today's parent website is overrun with pedos after they were all chased away from here.

Yes, that is indeed a good practice. Can be used by itself or as part of a broader disciplinary routine, depending on the offence. Depending on the nature of the corner time, they either are bored or they want to avoid the attention they draw.

*grab her by the throat:*
You think you're so clever, DON'T you?
Well, this is where your training ends and real life begins!
They never TOLD you what happened to all the canidates BEFORE you, DID they?
…and she's like "Bib?", and I'm like "Bib indeed!".
You are a fast learner.
*pull down her pants and check to see is she's wet - of course her girlie pussy is drizzling and ready.*
*I hold up the goo to her face:*
Every time is the same old story, but not THIS tome! This time Is going to be different! See, I've LEARNED a thing or two ABOUT your species.
*fights off her leg lock:*
Don't ever try, you little hussy! I know where babies come from!
*lifts her up and throws her out the window.*
Jokes on you! I came!

Not a footfag in the slightest, but I was about to fall in love with that little chick until I saw her gross feet.

There is always grounding them, but who is really going to suffer in that situation. The child and the parent, and children in general have the memories of goldfish in a tank. The removal of toys and TV/internet is one of those methods to coax the behavioral change out of the child. But yes, children require discipline and should be seen while not heard unless in a situation that it is appropriate.

Not sure why you faggots are in a pizza parlor.

Same 3 reasons anyone post on a backwater anonymous chan.

Spot on there, old sport

the fuck did u delet her? She was cute

Here you go… here's a repost, just for you, user.

No need to thank me.

Rape. Nah too old.

SAGE this thread.

I cannot believe that such adorable degenrate filth remains alive and active on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGNB5giQtso

Popular on Periscope
lstu.fr/periscopetop

kiss