Krampus: Shadow of Saint Nicholas (Storytime)

Merry Christmas, anons. This place might be a little infested right now but that's no reason not to enjoy the holiday season. So today I'd like to storytime Krampus for you all. Based on the Christmas dark comedy from Legendary last year, this anthology collects several tales of the horrors and joy of the season. Enjoy.

End of first issue. Will continue as I read along the book myself.

End of issue 2.

End of part 3. Anyone enjoying this so far?

I'm liking it. How many issues are there?

Just 4. Bout to post the last one.

That's the end, folk. Hope you moderately enjoyed it. Pretty decent mini-series, if I do say so. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas in these next coming days. Make the most out of it that you can. Never lose that Christmas spirit.

I didn't watch the movie so I can't understand it well. Does that means they are being watched by Krampus and they have a second chance or what?

Pretty much, yes.

Oh well, it was nice. I kinda like sordid stories with some sort of well deserved happy ending.

Is it really happy now that you live with the knowledge that an ancient Christmas demon is out there tormenting the world? Or that he can easily come back if you lose the spirit of Christmas again?

Well, like all kids should know even if they become old fucks, if you behave like a little shit you get the rod.

Hmm good point.

Anyone got that webm from American dad where Krampus sings?

The first two were definitely my favorites, third one had too much jumping around for my liking.
I guess it was cool that everyone got a happy ending, kind of changes how I view the moving ending now.

Sorta the point. It's meant to show the movie watchers that everything's fine after all. Well for the most part.

Thanks for the story time

Yeah, I like it. good stuff.

It was my pleasure. I might do one for Trick 'r Treat too if enough people are interested.

You know what this is? Silent Hill meets A Christmas Carol. And I love it.

Here you go user.

That's surprisingly spot on.

Alright, let's continue the holiday horror with some spooky Halloween tales. Trick 'r Treat. A dark comedic tale about why you should respect the ancient Halloween traditions. If you haven't seen the movie yet then this is perfect for you.

Can't wait!

That concludes our first issue.

End of part 2.

End of part/issue 3.

Gentlemen, it is safe to say that I am scareroused. Very scareroused.

Final issue here…. we… go!

This concludes our holiday tales of terror. Hope you all enjoyed and have some palette cleansers on stand by. Don't want no nightmares now.

It seems less like spirit ofchristmas and more like being a shitty person, I dont really know what the fucking Cop did that was that bad, but still not that bad considering, could be like Samhein from the halloween movie movie and he could just straight up murder your ass in ironic holiday related fashions.

The cop left the man to die in the cold.

Thanks for the storytime!

No problem. I had fun doing it.

what was the point of the Halloween comic?
there isn't any redemption

Krampus redeems those who have lost their way and learn their lesson. Sam just punishes those who break tradition.

but mr.kreeg in the end goes back to tradition yet he is still killed?

But not by Sam. That's just the ghosts/zombie bodies of the children he was hired to kill coming back for revenge. Sam could've been the one who brought them back in the first place but he didn't control them.

I like the art of the first story, yet I love werewolves, so I'm not sure which is my favourite. Also, the witch girl is kind of a bitch.

They were dicks, but they still were just kids.

Isn't there a second part?

I love werewolves but I hate cannibalism and shit like that. Haven't you ever wanted to see your bullies die?

I believe so but it's not uploaded on readcomics. I'll look for it on viewcomic then storytime it if I can find it.

The cop's problem is that she couldn't let go and forgive. Her single-minded determination for revenge was what drew Krampus to her.

Well, they if they were bullies of the level of the first fat faggot, sure, but they just made a relatively innocent prank. If the shown more dickness, sure, it's ok to abandon them.

Also, I don't like the cannibalism in a sexual way, but I love it in some justified narrative. I wouldn't even mind being turned into a werewolf if furries didn't taint it so much.

Imagine being the kids everyone in school bullies for no reason. That was Rhonda. She had enough of it. These little shits just happened to be the first ones to push her too far. They paid for it. If you wanna make it feel more justified then you should watch the movie version of that part. It feels creepier and meaner there.

I should, maybe the comic doesn't express the real meanness of it.

Well, I just saw the movie scene and… yeah, the blonde girl deserved it, maybe the brackers nigger too, but the pirate kid and the 'boyfriend' didn't deserve it in my opinion.

Yet I have to admit that the noise of them being dismembered by the zombie dangerous retards was kinda cool.

The love interest guy didn't deserve it because he was the only one that wasn't a complete dick. He still participated in the scare though. Pirate kid is debatable.