9/11 Truth Sticky

9/11
Never forget … that it was inside Job!

Without the World Trade Center 1, 2 & 7 false flag operations we would live in a completely different world.

Of the top of my head i can think of at least a dozen things that wouldn't exist or would not have happened without the plausible deniability that the 9/11 false flag provided:

Let's talk about 9/11, the most transformative event in recent history.

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html
archive.is/DOVVu
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN6xa7kD9dZ9gFFM6v6EloLGmQZFyeGqm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
web.archive.org/web/20130122183718/http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/03/355251.shtml
web.archive.org/web/20070630022547/http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/120399
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
foxnews.com/story/2002/05/17/clues-alerted-white-house-to-potential-attacks/
articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/20/news/mn-47840
web.archive.org/web/20071017004022/http://iraq-info.1accesshost.com/schrom.html
web.archive.org/web/20071023202206/http://www.physics911.ca/Schrom:_Next_Door_to_Muhammed_Atta
archive.org/details/IraqPnac911AllRoadsLeadToIsrael
rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=1388
mastersofdeception.wordpress.com/
ia601601.us.archive.org/23/items/MastersOfDeception/MastersOfDeception.pdf
antiwar.com/rep2/MemorandumtotheCommissionandSelectCommitteesbold.pdf
christopherketcham.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/Gerald Shea Memo to the 9-11 Commission.pdf
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365931/Larry-Silverstein-World-Trade-Center-owner-trying-sue-airlines-billions-9-11-attacks.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
thejewishweek.com/news/breaking_news/wiesenthal_center_opposes_ground_zero_mosque
examiner.com/article/aclu-obtains-document-stating-9-11-commission-told-to-not-cross-the-line
haaretz.com/news/two-odigo-workers-received-messages-predicting-wtc-attack-1.70515
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
haaretz.com/news/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70639
newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.pakistan/2009-03/msg00026.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/09/congress-passes-bill-letting-911-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-in-face-veto-threat.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bill-passed-by-us-congress-allowing-911-victims-families-to-sue-saudi-arabia-could-be-defeated-by-a7234716.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/10/us/politics/house-911-victims-saudi-arabia.html
cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/house-9-11-sue-saudi-arabia/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/911-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-terrorism_us_57d2ace2e4b06a74c9f41b40
thehill.com/policy/national-security/295157-house-unanimously-passes-bill-to-allow-9-11-lawsuits-against-saudi
dw.com/en/us-congress-passes-bill-allowing-families-of-9-11-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia-as-obama-veto-looms/a-19541357
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-king-blamed-Mossad-for-911-411119
archive.is/h2X8M
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That would be us, but I get your point.

Like we wouldn't send muslims home even if we don't think they blew up the WTC?

You shills need to adapt your message to the forum you are shilling.

Islamic terrorism for all intents and purposes did not exist before 9/11.
There was the phenomenon of palestinian suicide bombings, but these were acts of desperation, because Israel occupies their country. There was no serious islamic terrorist attacks (or any other terrorist attacks for that matter) in the western world. That's not a defense of Islamists, it's the truth. Ireland was the only western country with a recent history of terrorist attacks and none of them were islamic in nature.

teenager detected

This is the best 9/11 documentary.

I challenge Holla Forums to find a better one.

Well, let's see the evidence. I am not saying there were no terrorist attacks, but you were more likely to break your neck from slipping on a banana peel than to die in a terrorist attack.

The psy-op that muslims are out to get us became a self-fulfilling prophecy. Iraq did not invade the US. Afghanistan did not invade the US. It's not a surprise that radical islamists and jihadists became more popular and powerful after we bombed the middle east and invaded their countries.

That's still true today.

Doesn't mean the slims deserve to live.

What we did wrong was killing the secular dictators that were keeping them in check.

Short compilation of the explosions that were heard before the collapse.

And if the USA did not create 6 civil wars, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen and Libya, the mud tsunami of refugees for Europe wouldn't have happened either.

Explosions before the collapse of WTC7, the building that collapsed without being his by a plane.

The operations in Somalia and Yemen have received little to no attention and most americans don't even know about it, but we've been in somalia for more than 10 and Obama personally authorized hundreds of drone strikes in the country.

WTC7 is the key to understanding that 9/11 was an inside job.

Most Americans don't know 911 was a shot at American global dominance the next hundred years, but as it was a jew plan, it might end up destroying America in stead.

9/11 was an inside joke.

infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html
archive.is/DOVVu

There are many excellent vids on 911.
We are not in a race or a contest to award a prize to the best one.
Each and every good one helps us.
With that said I will watch it.

These thins suck, but think of how Trump could use turn them around and make use of them. It's a two sided sword. I wouldn't have voted for any of it, but we may as well make use of it now.

The symbolic meaning seems to be that the US will collapse and no longer be the world's trade center in the 21st century, Hillary's campaign sign has the same symbolic meaning.

As i said, islamic terrorism was basically non-existant before the invasion of afghanistan.

I agree, this is by far the best video out there mostly because it doesn't attack the "who did it" question but leaves you to draw your own conclusions.
The editing is a little cringy at times but it is still the best video to make people understand the operation itself.

Basically, first show this short vid to normies: youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
and then show the video of the guy I quoted.

I don't know.

911 was a shot at the USA getting full spectrum dominance, so you'd expect they gambled on the USA continuing being the world trade center, as they also rebuilt it?

Really makes you think

basically a "current year" tier argument
bait or severe mental retardation I hope

This one's a lot more comprehensive

We have the benefit of hindsight. The US has been in a nominal and relative decline since 9/11 and will probably be surpassed as the world's largest economy by China in the next few years. Whether that was the message or not, the US economy is on its way out, thanks to Obama, Bush and their self-immolating policies.

holy fuck Zyklon Ben is going in FULL FUCKING FORCE, he's hurricane of white meme power

Are you stupid, or do you get paid?

Thanks user.

Not if they make war on China, and reduces it to rubble, and all the refugees for Europe is destroying us slowly as well.

But you don't argue, and that is typical shills.

If you were honest, you admit that 911 threads usually gets shilled to death, and that you fit the pattern?

why even make threads about it?
this was all before 2003 so it doesn't matter anyway :^)

It's a short list and at least one is another false flag (OKC bombing, blamed on the growing militia & patriot movement)

why did you cut it off at '85?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN6xa7kD9dZ9gFFM6v6EloLGmQZFyeGqm

My generic screenshot program (xfce4-screenshooter) doesn't support multiple pages…

I have watched most of the video and it is basically a compendium of many of the AE videos they had put out before.
Notice a couple things the NIST "expert" is a pajeet while all the AE members are white make boomers and a couple women as well.
This is pretty much the norm in engineering related fields mostly white men and a couple women.
The problem with the pajeets is they grew up without any exposure to western tier shit IE
they never built go carts or worked on their own cars they strictly were top 1% of india and went to school and studied without having any practical knowledge of what they were studying.

And you continue to shill.

If you had been uninterested, you would not have commented unless you were paid to.

I posted that video on the board under
why i hate america's mayor

Good My Pet Goat analysis here.

bump for every good 911 thread the board is being flooded with shit right now where are the mods?

There are 20 shit threads right now sliding the board

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks?
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
web.archive.org/web/20130122183718/http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/03/355251.shtml
web.archive.org/web/20070630022547/http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/120399

Israel and 9/11
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

Clues Alerted White House to Potential Attacks
foxnews.com/story/2002/05/17/clues-alerted-white-house-to-potential-attacks/
articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/20/news/mn-47840

Next Door to Mohammed Atta
web.archive.org/web/20071017004022/http://iraq-info.1accesshost.com/schrom.html
web.archive.org/web/20071023202206/http://www.physics911.ca/Schrom:_Next_Door_to_Muhammed_Atta

Iraq, PNAC, 9/11 All Roads Lead To Israel
archive.org/details/IraqPnac911AllRoadsLeadToIsrael
rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=1388

Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax
mastersofdeception.wordpress.com/
ia601601.us.archive.org/23/items/MastersOfDeception/MastersOfDeception.pdf

Israeli Surveillance of the Future Hijackers and FBI Suspects in the September 11 Attacks and Their Failure to Give Us Adequate Warning: The Need for a Public Inquiry
antiwar.com/rep2/MemorandumtotheCommissionandSelectCommitteesbold.pdf
christopherketcham.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/Gerald Shea Memo to the 9-11 Commission.pdf

Israel did 9/11
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0

Owner of World Trade Center is trying to sue airlines for BILLIONS for 9/11 attacks… even though he was already paid $5billion in insurance
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365931/Larry-Silverstein-World-Trade-Center-owner-trying-sue-airlines-billions-9-11-attacks.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/

Complete 911 Timeline
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=israel

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Wiesenthal Center Opposes Ground Zero Mosque
thejewishweek.com/news/breaking_news/wiesenthal_center_opposes_ground_zero_mosque

ACLU obtains document stating 9/11 commission told to "not cross the line"
examiner.com/article/aclu-obtains-document-stating-9-11-commission-told-to-not-cross-the-line

Two Odigo workers received messages predicting WTC attack
haaretz.com/news/two-odigo-workers-received-messages-predicting-wtc-attack-1.70515

Odigo says workers were warned of attack
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579

Odigo says workers were warned of attack
haaretz.com/news/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70639

Prior knowledge of 9/11 attacks overheard in Hebrew
newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.pakistan/2009-03/msg00026.html

Reposting from other thread. Good for spreading.

lrn2archive

Where is this from?

bump to counter slides

What do you think of this Holla Forums? Is it legit?

Does anyone have a webm of the original film footage?

Here's a yt video of it

Thanks user. When you look at the raw footage, that building is definitely in the foreground of the video.

Disregard my earlier post.

The second plane, unlike the first one which came as a surprise was captured by dozens of professional and amateur cameramen and was seen by thousands of witnesses.

Millions of people saw Loose Change and questioned the official narrative, where did that get us?

Missing Links is the only 9/11 documentary anybody should be linking to.

The wing goes behind the building, and the narrator of that video is the jew Marcus Allen.

AE911 is all engineers and I think the one lady is a jew in it as well
So they are not going to go out on a limb,
but it is a good film for normies to start on.
Missing links is good for phase 2.
There are tons of good videos you have to pick the correct one for the situation.
Holla Forums should have seen all of them by now.

I just don't see focusing on the physical aspect getting us anywhere. Maybe you weren't paying attention then, but in 2006-2007 Loose Change was fucking everywhere, people were sharing in MySpace Bullets, Charlie Sheenie was even supposed to narrate a version of it. But other than a few shitty protests, nothing was accomplished.

(((Wesley Clark))).

I feel you I know exactly what you are saying.
You are talking to a guy that burned and gave away 100's of dvd's did I do it in vain?
I would like to think I didn't.
And trust me I have been paying attention ever since 9/12.
It is great there are some 911 threads on Holla Forums it is the one thing I have studied to death.

project for a new american century

Notice Jebe is in the pnac jew list.
That is one reason it was so delightful to watch trump bitch slap the little fucktard during the debates.
Plus he put FL under martial law the day b4 9/11

I did the same thing, originally with a low quality copy of Jonestein's retarded "Martial Law 9/11" video that I downloaded from Archive.org and manually cut into chapters. I think it was all pretty much worthless.

I'm only about halfway through, but this is worth a listen.

It's a different angle than most took re: the planes/hijackers, but it makes sense. The bit about the Saudis publishing his article is also pretty interesting.

I used the same video at first
But I know I changed tons of minds.
And as I got better videos I upgraded.
The worst thing was I could not do nothing I had to do something.
At least now when anyone mentions 911 I just boldly state "when they blew up the 3 towers"
I never mince any words and no one has ever said what do you mean?
I think we have had an effect.
I always went for the build a zillion little brush fires and let them build into one huge one

What good is knowing three buildings went down if they don't know (((who))) did it and instead blame Bush or the "Nazi Illuminati"?

75% of Americans think the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy, but probably only a fraction of 1% know why it happened and (((who))) was ultimately responsible.

I am not ever going to quit telling what I now know.
Ever ever ever
keep thinking 6 million brush fires user

Then make sure you tell them who did it.

If Missing Links is too abrasive, there's always Ry Dawstein's semi-kosher "War by Deception" that at least blames Israel.

Trust me I do.
Besides using videos there is about 3 different PDF's that are long in-depth with pictures.
Zander Furrera and Collins? and they seem to all have the same paper and was a big squabble over who stole it from who.
But fuck all that I use it

Daily reminder Congress has already admitted Saudi Arabia's inside job in the 9/11 attacks
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/09/congress-passes-bill-letting-911-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-in-face-veto-threat.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bill-passed-by-us-congress-allowing-911-victims-families-to-sue-saudi-arabia-could-be-defeated-by-a7234716.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/10/us/politics/house-911-victims-saudi-arabia.html
cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/house-9-11-sue-saudi-arabia/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/911-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-terrorism_us_57d2ace2e4b06a74c9f41b40
thehill.com/policy/national-security/295157-house-unanimously-passes-bill-to-allow-9-11-lawsuits-against-saudi
dw.com/en/us-congress-passes-bill-allowing-families-of-9-11-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia-as-obama-veto-looms/a-19541357
All that is left now is for them to admit Israel but as long as the system is still pozzed by kikes, it won't happen. Yet.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-king-blamed-Mossad-for-911-411119
archive.is/h2X8M

Confirmed

JEWS DID WTC

The absolute greatest doc about 9/11 ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M