Arms Dealing

I've just sat and watched 'War Dogs' which is based on a true story. I've noticed that all the main characters are Jewish (as they are in real life).
The other big film about arms dealing is Lord of War, based on a true story again, where the main character is Jewish.
Just how extensive is Jew involvement in the arms trade? I knew they were involved but I'm starting to think that it is an almost exclusively Jews. They seem to be using their diaspora to build links in shitty countries rife with corruption to move the weapons through, into shitty areas.
When did this Jew involvement start, has it literally been happening since the beginning of time?
I'm thinking Hollywood may inadvertently be redpilling normies who keep noticing Jews appearing in true stories where there are huge criminal acts taking place.

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/did-israel-arm-rwanda-during-1994-genocide-518122380
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*I knew they were involved but I'm starting to think that it is an industry run almost exclusively by Jews

The US government is the biggest arms dealer in the world.

What departments deal with the actual trading of arms? I thought they generally just outsource the deals to companies and act as a middle man, or do they actually have warehouses full of arms for export?

Why do you think Jews were kicked out of literally every single country they inhabited?

I remember reading that jews/Israelis were the ones who armed the Hutus who went on to massacre the Tutsis.

500,000-1,000,000 people killed in one hundred days. Ain't no business like shoah business.

How could they deal in stuff like swords or bows? Would it not be very difficult to transport large numbers of weapons back in pre-aviation/freight eras?
I understand they have been involved in shady shit but surely selling arms wouldn't get them expelled.

Was there no other reason for supplying them other than to make money? Or was there a strategic reason to arm them?

They were selling arms to both sides, usually. They were owners of ventures, they had couriers for traveling. Besides, there were more lucrative businesses back then. You know, like loaning money to royalty and then coming back with mercenaries to claim it back with a %. Or managing royalty's, or kings, funds and taking a couple thousand here and there. Usually kikes needed to be placed under special protection of the king because within couple of years there would always be a peasant/city folk lynch mob fucking kikes up.

What places could they do that? HRE city states etc?

Frankly, I have no idea. I don't know if it was just financial gain, if they were given/promised resources in return, or if there was a third more sinister motivation.
A lot of the weapons/ammo/grenades sent over were weapons captured from Egypt in the 1973 Arab/Israeli wars - it could be Israelis making a profit off something they seized for free, it wouldn't surprise me.

This article describes how they were involved, and as of 2014 refused to release documents relating to the genocide.

middleeasteye.net/news/did-israel-arm-rwanda-during-1994-genocide-518122380

Fucking hell, it's unbelievable just how untouchable the Jews are

You have to understand that kikes were usually merchants of sorts. They had money and they were willing to work with one another because that's how kikes are. By mercenaries, they did not have to be legal mercenaries. There are kikes in criminal underworld as well, lots of them. Good example to start looking would be the sex slave/organ harvest kidnappings in EE and Kosovo organ trade.

Basically people with an idea for business in France, HRE, Spain (depending on the time period) would want some money for their start-up. Kikes have the money to spare. So the goy asks the kike for money, gets it, works couple months and suddenly kike shows up. He wants a lot more in return. Goy chases him off, because what kind of a shitty deal is that. Kike gets his friends and one day goy's business gets robbed and burned down. There were also frequent blood libels. My own country has welcomed kikes when they were kicked out of everywhere and sure enough, when two then-superpowers of Europe wanted our land, kikes had already established themselves in nobility. What they did was divide the nobles and convince them to work with belligerents against the king to preserve their wealth. Some decades later my state disappeared for over a century. It wasn't until ww2 when kikes were finally kicked out of my country.

I've read into that pretty extensively, and all I'll say is that if you talk about it too loudly then the whole board is going to get spammed relentlessly. On half/pol/ some anons started digging, and as soon as we were piecing information together, cuck spam over the whole thread and loads of threads were made to push it off the board.
I'm unsure if the same shills will be as active on full/pol/ but it's a very good predictor. Try making a thread about it in the future and watch the board get slid.

Rwandan Genocide was mostly done with machetes.

The roughly accepted number of those killed in the genocide is 800,000 in 100 days.

That's the equivalent of 2.92 million dead in a year, or roughly half a holocaust. It looks pretty bad on Israel's behalf when they have a heavy hand involved in history's quickest and most effective genocide, something that makes the holocaust look tame.

How the fuck do you kill 8,000 a day with machetes?

It wasn't just machetes, other weapons were involved too.
It's not like they had rules of conflict either, everyone was fair game then - women, children, civilians. It wasn't just men vs. men, women took part in the killing too.

What makes it more remarkable is the fact that most of the killings were done by edged weapons or clubs.
They had the weapons and ammo, but they chose to do it by hand.

The negro is truly a savage animal.

When you have a nation of millions backed by the government actively trying to massacre a huge mostly defenceless minority you'll be surprised how quickly the bodies stack up.

They had the equivalent of Holla Forums memes:

>In March 1993, the Hutu Power began compiling lists of "traitors" whom they planned to kill, and it is possible that Habyarimana's name was on these lists;[77] the CDR were publicly accusing the president of treason.[77] The Power groups also believed that the national radio station, Radio Rwanda, had become too liberal and supportive of the opposition; they founded a new radio station, Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines (RTLMC), which broadcast racist propaganda, obscene jokes and music, becoming very popular throughout the country.[87] One study finds that approximately 10% of the overall violence during the Rwandan genocide can be attributed to this new radio station.

But I thought only whites could be racist!

Which begs the question, why the fuck doesn't Holla Forums start radio stations in Europe?

Because the internet makes it completely irrelevant.

Video related is one of their meme songs, "I hate Hutus".

This. Moonman on Youtube, frogposters on Twitter, and Fashy memes on Faceberg are examples of our means to spread hatememes beyond Holla Forums.

First come the funny racist jokes, then comes the death squads.

RAISES THE QUESTION

I gotta tell, you're losing a huge market on AM radio. Then again, that shit has been monopolized like a mother fucker.

Pretty sure he wasnt a jew in Lord Of War. I remember him saying that his father claimed they were jewish so they would fit in around their immigrant neighborhood

Nic Cage is a jew though

The movie isn't based on one specific arms dealer. They probably added that bit in so that people would be like 'oh maybe it isn't all Jews' when pretty much every arms dealer was actually Jewish.

People need to opt in to find that sort of content on the internet. People who are driving or doing dishes etc generally still listen to radio.

"What is nazism ? Nazism is an imitation of Judaism; nazism adopted the principles and ideas of Judaism…We shall see that nazism is nothing else than an imitation of Judaism; nazism adopted the principles and ideas of Judaism. Likewise, the nazis are trying hard to imitate the Jews." – Rabbi Harry Waton, author of "A Program FOR THE JEWS, An Answer TO ALL ANTI-SEMITES, A PROGRAM FOR HUMANITY" [p. 54] published by; COMMITTEE FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THE JEWS, New York 1939

"Since the Jews are the highest and most cultured people on Earth, the Jews have a right to subordinate to themselves the rest of mankind and to be the masters over the whole Earth. Now, indeed, this is the historic destiny of the Jews. Judaism is communism, internationalism, the universal brotherhood of man, the emancipation of the working class and the human society. It is with these spiritual weapons that the Jews will conquer the world and the human race." – Rabbi Harry Waton, author of "A Program FOR THE JEWS, An Answer TO ALL ANTI-SEMITES, A PROGRAM FOR HUMANITY" published by; COMMITTEE FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THE JEWS, New York 1939

So you need a broadcasting license which you wont have for very long once you start challenging any government narrative.

Yeah he probably was, I was just talking about that particular movie. I did some reading on the guy the movie was primarily based on a while back and I think they said he was russian, but then again that could have been (((russian)))

War Dogs is very very loose with the truth. That one jew never formed his own family, they never went to Iraq and they spent the vast majority of their time behind computer screens. There were also numerous other jews helping them with their finances, etc.

The super jew was pretty legit in that he would try to fuck over both chosen and gentile alike.

the comments on that video look like a nigger just fucking headbutted a keyboard

What about pirate radio stations like how partisans would use them in WW2? It's a very old method of getting information and propaganda out, but most people have probably forgotten about it

You have to go out of your way to find such things, which makes it useless for accessing the AM normies.
Also if it did gain any traction it would be >shut it down pretty quickly.
Meanwhile on the internet you can reach people all over the world and you're more or less impossible to >shut it down.

A lot of work for little gain, got it. I enjoy trying to find new ways of getting our message out.

Yeah pirate radio runs the risk of losing a load of kit and being fined, and it really doesn't cover that big of an area.

Not for satellite radio.

podcasts are a pretty good internet to radio anyway.

Its basically a movie about two Jews jewing people, and then jewing each other, and then getting jewed.

Might not be related but it's a bit strange that board sliding is brought up whenever Israeli organ harvesting is discussed, then not much later the board is getting slid.
This thread has been pushed back to page 5 already.

Is this the movie based on the AEY incident? I am an arms dealer, mostly I go on site of the "product" and inspect it to make sure it is "serviceable" (AKA it isn't rusty as fuck and it still fires). I can answer any questions you have on the industry.

State Dept. and CIA. And they don't generally do it themselves. The CIA supposedly does have a warehouse full of gunz though
There are also "friendly" countries who are allowed to buy weapons from us.

Yes it is based on the AEY incident.

Prior to his activities at AEY, Packouz was arrested in 2003 for possession of the drug GHB.[14]