Tweaking Balls

I've been awake for 2 days straight now on speed. Talk to me. I have a lot of incoherent things to say

go to bed

this
eat a xanax
i hate the thought loops and shadow people after a few days on speed

No can do. If you have tried as many drugs as I have, you'd understand

I'm quite an experienced user. I don't get the shadow people very often. I really only get super paranoid, incoherent, etc basically insane.

How do I feel about it? Not sure. It feels pretty fun

(Heiled)
did hitler do anything wrong?

No. He brought Germany out of an economic and political crash. He also provided the Jews free shelter and shower houses.

It was his friends that killed the Jews afterwards. Hitler never killed any jews. Heir go Hitler did nothing wrong

Hifumi is best girl anyone who argues otherwise should be shot and killed

I didn't know weebs did drugs and shit.

Quit doing drugs. And quit watching anime. You'll be better off in the long run, trust me.

Indeed

Heiled
Have you considered the enormity of human existence?

Hmm. I'll have to think about that. How about no.

I have a job that I go to most of the time anymore. This is how I enjoy myself. I'm also a lolicon

I've considered that we should genocide the spics

I was like you once.I used to be a disgusting weed smoking loli-fapping piece of shit; and then I decided I wanted to be better than that. Read a fucking book for Christ's sake. Go for a walk; do something to better yourself rather than wallowing in self-destruction under the guise of enjoying your life.

relax user go tell people to have white babies over at Holla Forums

I don't smoke weed that often. I'm a genius. I'm very creative and great at social engineering

t. dryrotting brain

We all need to be, tbh. Past time we ended this farcical interlude.

I don't go on Holla Forums anymore- haven't much since the goons and shills took it over. It's just one big Trump circle jerk over there.

If you have so much confidence in yourself, and seem to be red-pilled at that, utilize your abilities to do something good. Don't be a white nigger.

While there is something to antinatalist and antihumanist lines of thought; the important thing is control over demographics. Through successful implementation of eugenics humanity can be reigned in. The dregs and the chaff must be culled, where as the flower must be cultivated and enriched. This is the great sickness of the communist and post-modern globalist alliance. They seek to destroy all that is good and noble while simultaneously proliferating all that is ugly and base.

thanks for the laugh, user

I entertain people by making music. I help people by teaching them my philosophies.

There's your problem. You're still thinking in corporeal terms. Lurn2Energize.

Why can't you do those things without polluting your mind and body?

I'm certainly not a materialist; but one cannot discount the importance of the physical plane. Even if all reality is nothing but a projection or a dream, which seems relatively likely, it is still in our best interest not to let it degenerate further into a nightmare.

Certain drugs, such as LSD and DXM, have given me new perspectives. I'm doing speed purely out of enjoyment

I think even that is a distortion. More likely to be a magnetic resonance.

Please more of her

I dont have any more of her. Dont even know who it is

Aria Kanzaki

thanks user

you just binge on speed? what else do you to?

if you could go anywhere right now,, where would you go

Does anyone else have a sense that this thread is just

nice me too