Proof of the Mandela Effect?

archive.is/44NZn
Is there an explanation for this other than the mandela effect? Trump wasn't getting shit on by the kikes in the MSM 5 years ago was he? And how is it possible that the Trump hate would've been so widespread that even an innocuous children's cartoon had a reference to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8aKBT
encyclopediadramatica.se/Anti-lulz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/8aKBT

I'm a huge supporter of the mandela effect but I don't really think this is one of em. I remember this comic.

or, hear me out on this one OP, maybe, just maybe, this time

Was a coincidence

Go to bed you faggot

whoa wait, what the fuck? he never ran

It does beg the question on why a child in 2011 is scared of a presidential nominee that never had a chance at that time. And it was just a reference, the joke wasn't even about Trump. Thinking about it it would have made more sense if she said "A monster" or the such.

Don't worry OP, I don't remember it saying Donald Trump either.

Or maybe The Apprentice with 7 gorillion viewers per episode that year, which featured The God Emperor furiously shouting at hapless cucks every episode, is the reference.
That or a parallel universe bleeding into ours as you suggest you fucking fuck.

Trump has been laughed at since the 80s you idiot

shut up, you'll piss off the mandella fag

Donald Trump has been a joke for a lot longer than since this election started. He didn't just pop into existence last year. He's been known as an incredibly egotistical scumbag who runs businesses into the ground for as long as he's been in the public eye. You don't have to be some cuck for Hillary or a shill for the MSM to make references to Donald Trump being a piece of shit. You just have to not be a complete retard that fell hook, line, and sinker for his cult of personality that his campaign was pushing on sites like this to go for the disenfranchised vote this election.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

kek, I was just downstairs heating up some little sausage biscuits to eat before I go to bed and I was thinking to myself "I guarantee you that by the time I get back upstairs someone will have responded to my comment with thanks for correcting the record", and lo and behold. I'm 100% serious by the way.

The response I decided on was just a simple "you're welcome".

You're welcome.

fake out

so they weren't prepared in 2016 for when he really ran

with a new ip and everything huh

Oy vey. Someone is mad that Hillary is dying.

Yea, in the past year I've been banned more times than I can even count for "chronic shitposting" for doing things like pointing out Trump's zionist ties. Can't be talking about a political candidate's connections to jewish interests, not on a place like Holla Forums at least anymore. Not since the Trump train came into town anyways. Every time I want to post I have to fire up one of my VPNs. If I leave my computer or decide to do something else besides just sit here posting on Holla Forums and staring at a thread and waiting for replies to pop up I turn it off, when I come back I turn it on again and I have a completely random IP the only way I can keep the same IP is if I just leave it on while I do other shit, but it slows down my internet and makes watching videos or downloading shit unbearable.

Hillary is a subhuman piece of shit and deserves to stand trial for the things she has done to this country. She is a complete and total traitor. You're an idiot for thinking you have to vote one way or the other. It's like choosing to either die from a shotgun blast to the face or by slitting your wrist Why fucking choose either?

There, I save you a second or two of typing.

Maybe if you did anything of value beyond just spouting "a guy that makes money in Jew York knows jews" you wouldn't get b&.

One step at a time faggot.

One step at a time.

And, thanks for confirming its just you ruining the lulz.

also:

Good. Fuck you. You are an anti-lulzfag.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Anti-lulz

Donald trump has been in the public eye decades before I was even born. He's also ran for president countless of numbers of times before this

>>>/x/