XD XD

So how do i charcoal suicide? Do i just light some charcoal in my bedroom and fall asleep or do i have to do it a certain way?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/suicide/res/4543.html
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8ch.net/suicide/res/4543.html

How did you just find a thread like that? Like an exact thread for my question. Are you also going to do it this method?

no i have a different method, but i've been researching techniques for a few months now. don't want to fuck it up and be unsuccessful then be left impaired or something. that board is good, though.

(oh and yeah, i had already known that thread was there so was easily able to find it), i think their might be a couple more on this method in the catalog too

yeah because it's fucking hard to jump heads-first off a building or just helium-exit.
fucking emo kids these days

So how are you going to do it?

Tbh i just want a peacefull no pain death. Something like falling asleep and not waking up. I pressume the guy want's the same thing. To jump you needs balls and is not % 100 effective. and helium tanks and other noble gases now have small traces of oxygen in them to prevent suicide. Charcoal still is one of the best methods available

jump isn't guaranteed death, helium exit-bag method is super inaccessible now because of manufacturer's putting more oxygen content in there to prevent suicides from happening

i'm moreso making sure i'm not making the cliche permanent decision based on a temporary problem, and also that i know how to deal with things like overriding the brain's natural mechanism of having an aimless will to survive - and being able to pull the trigger when im ready to go. the last thing i want to do is have an unsuccessful attempt and then be left in a half-brain functioning state to live out the rest of my life

cool post though, faggot.

pic related (after taking large amount of cns depressants+alcohol)

oh and thank you btw, now google thinks that i'm a suicide-attentionwhore fag

get drunk, tie plastic bag over head.
carbon dioxide will suffocate you in your sleep
good night

he literally just explained to you why that method is ineffective and outdated

btw cutting your vains will make you sleep forever @literally no costs and no risks of ever waking up again

Heard abou this method. I spent half an hour trying untill i gave up. Thanks for the jpeg.

you honestly believe that shit?
OF COURSE you can still buy pure helium
because it's chemistry

I dont like blood

So is this your last resort OP?

yet another reason to try to get rid of it

Obviously only commercial tanks include air. But where would you have access to industrial tanks of noble gasses. And would they sell it to some random fuck?

i get the feeling you don't know how the internet works

I'm not some physcho fuck. I just can't stand the sight of blood gushing out of an open artery. i would probably faint .

You think you're a funny man?

i reckon you were looking for a way of killing yourself painlessly and fast
be my guest

You do realise reputable sellers would'nt sell this shit to random fucks and if they did. It woild have to go through customs. And no i'm not trusting mr ching chong who will prpbably sell me half a tank of air.

You'll faint from blood loss anyway tbh

read: inaccessible, much more uncommon/might need permit to get, can't be certain of what you're getting (taking a gamble as to purity of what you're going to use to commit suicide is the last thing you wanna take a gamble on)
what did you think i was trying to say that the chemical element helium no longers exists on planet earth? fucking retard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're just talking bullshit because you won't ever do it
it's iso certified shit, doesn't matter if you trust them or not, you know it's easy AF to order anything from the internet and you know you'll receive high-quality shit.

the charcoal method he said he's already going for is superior to the exit bag method

I won't ever do it. M8 i'm not scared of death. i just don't want to gamble on death or ending up on a wheelchair for the rest of my life. and if you knew anything about the chinese you would know that they close and open new companies like daylight and the cut corners on everything. The chinese culture is derived on who can fuck who the most. "High quality shit" it's fucking alibaba m8, you must be having a laugh. And if i lived in the USA i would have just gone out the curt cobain way, however i don't have access to, so i must improvise.

OP is a pathetic attention whore who thinks he's too important to actually follow through.
But in case any lurkers can't into a 5 second search on Google, here's all you need for a happy landing on the path to oblivion.
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

if in US:
1) Buy a large helium balloon
2) Buy a 9mm pistol
3) Go to a really bad neighborhood at 3am
4) Tie pistol to helium balloon
5) Shoot yourself in the head, pistol and balloon will float away to never be found.
6) Authorities will assume you were murdered
7) People will lionize you at the funeral and family can collect benefits.

Fuck you faggot . I'm not looking for attention. I just genuinly wanted to know, so i don't fuck up.

That's actually pretty funny.

pain is good. learn to suffer in style

Also put pistol in plastic, so the casing can't be found

Also put pistol in plastic, so the casing can't be found
THIS IS NOT FLOOD YOU NIGGER

It's not funny, It's an amazing idea.

Dude your pic. If you save peple for free then their is no incentive to buy a membership so the business collapses and then noone gets saved. Is that what you want?