Hillary Clinton to withdraw from public for next 5 days

archive.is/9b2VL
dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinton-to-withdraw-from-public-for-next-five-days-updated-wvideo/

Looks like she might be cracking underneath it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/bidens-son-gets-ukrainian-oil-company-gig/
bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27403003
hillary
archive.fo/ToWR1
archive.fo/6dmqi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frog
archive.is/3CWoN
archive.is/RN06X
archive.is/kzkyo
archive.is/vlQ71
archive.is/9b2VL
dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinton-to-withdraw-from-public-for-next-five-days-updated-wvideo/
torrentfreak.com/hola-vpn-sells-users-bandwidth-150528/
zdnet.com/article/hola-a-free-vpn-with-a-side-of-botnet/
techtimes.com/articles/56706/20150530/if-you-are-using-hola-vpn-you-need-to-know-this-hint-botnet-and-bandwidth.htm
business.kaspersky.com/misadventures-with-hola-service-or-a-lot-of-strings-attached/4048/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwib6ZqvuIfPAhXFbSYKHeQFBhYQFghIMAg&usg=AFQjCNEwZJNypIoXIQRVPm0zA6DOG8Lk_Q&sig2=8FKKZbbUeiNLGaATwvT7wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JUZBQg4Z1JE
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/775060974835466240
amazon.com/Hillary-Rodham-Clinton-Some-Girls/dp/0062381229
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bill can't wait until she croaks over.

They will be draining her blood and sacrificing 5 children and transferring every drop in their veins of their into her.

Holy shit, Trump might actually kill her.

Doesn't it feel good knowing that elite suffer too?

If it's not medical it definitly has something to do with her "basket of deplorables" comment

if it is her health she has to deal with that AND strategize

This election cycle is literally killing hillary

We need to know their contingency plan.

Biden, Bernie, etc.

Her polls are inversely related to the frequency at which she appears in public. Her grating, cunty, put-on white trash drawl and hideous appearance must be hidden. Her alt-right speech was a dud, she's hocking neon green shit into cups and drinking from them, and now she just Romney'd herself

She's not going to make it to Nov. 8 and shitlibs must know this by now, yet they'll continue to prop her corpse up if it means trying to beat that "ebul raycis misogynist sexist islamophobe"

If anything kills her it's our memes.

If mankind really does have a collective consciousness then our memes are hundreds of millions of people's burning hot hate must at the very least increase her anxiety.

Which of course furthers her decline.

I have to wonder why they haven't tried to switch someone out for her sooner, at least then they might have a chance, Hillary is the best they could put out?

Trump is the lens that focuses our meme beam.

Remember to chant our meme magic.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

Easy to stay hateful due to lying to our faces.

She appears to have given a 10 minute talk, then taken questions for 6 minutes.

Against Yeb!, absolutely. But then Trump chimed in with a, "Haven't you people ever heard of building a god damn wall?" Trump fucked all their plans and can not be stumped. He's got Hillary breathing hard in the corner and the 9th round is about to start.

Trump needs to capitalize on this time

Not only is it pretty late in the cycle, but she is still going through the motions. There would be enormous pushback if someone tried to replace her before she did something that clearly indicated a major health problem, like collapsing in public or walking out on the debates or something like that.

The fact that everyone thought Jeb would be the nominee shows how clueless they were. Even if it wasn't Trump, it would have been someone else on that stage.

Which is why they tried to meme Trump into dropping out, forgetting he controls the memes, partially because people kept calling him a meme candidate. Trump effectively counter-memed them through their own memes. Meme judo at it's finest.

likely Carson

I agree, and we would've gotten the same result. Because The Right was scripted to cuck out. Know your role.

the voodoo spell that reanimated her is starting to wear off

Meme her dropping out like with Cruz.

CATHETER LEAK

CANNOT SPEAK

The best one I've ever seen was from here.

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
ILLARY WILL HAVE TO QUIT
NO MORE CAN SHE GIVE A SPEECH
WITHOUT SPITTOON WITHIN REACH
NASTY PHLEGM, PUTRID BILE
DRIBBLE DOWN HER CHIN, MEANWHILE
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
ANAL SPHINCTER CANNOT CLENCH
DIAPER CAN'T CONTAIN THE STENCH
STOMACH CHURNS, TRIES TO LEAVE
LIVE ON STAGE SHE STARTS TO HEAVE
SLIPS ON VOMIT, POOP AND PEE
BREAKS HER NECK ON LIVE TV

I will recite this to Kek in my prayers

They'd have just rigged it faggot.

This isn't news

What are you sliding op

Slide thread reported

OP is a fagot

=SAGE FOR SHILL THREAD=

Reported go kill yourself

SHUT IT DOWN

How is this even worthy of a thread

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

Not news , not even political related
Sage and report

9a5fb3
SHUTUP

Worthless waste of a thread . Kys op

wait, dammit
fuck you die in a fire
bump

Not news

Blessing of kauket
Got dubzz
Check' em

REPORTED

HOLY MOLLIE FAGGOTS I THINK WE SET US UP THE BOT

Youre all paranoid

> more anti Hillary Clinton threads
Reported

Reported for slide thread

this is the 3rd slide thread this weekend pushing some tinfoil fake news shit

Voted for Hillary Clinton . So excited for her ! ! ! !

Hillary health is a stupid conspiracy .

I can't tell if this is a bot or a really bad shill.

Hillary

They wouldn't bring Bernie back.

Biden's probably got a good chance, but I feel like there is a dark horse we're missing here.

Hillary Clinton

for Hillary

nah, Biden pulled away from the spotlight when his bastard offspring died from literal cancer.

Fuck off shill

Sometimes the thought of some user just 'avin a laff crosses my mind.

the

He was the one running that oil company in Ukraine too. It was probably a Russian hit or something.

the

the

no shit? sauce?

You're just 'avin a giggle, aye m8.

Sage for sage thread

She's going to her bunker, coz it's 9/11 time.

Could you imagine if they did Michelle Obama?

So does this mean we hit the jackpot, and we should probably spread this news. Seems like they don't like this info.

Hillary is healthy

the

no it's a shit news source.

This thread is waste of time

ITT: kikes being shoah'd a googolplexian times and crying like 6 million Wojaks

Shills are sliding the hell out of this one.

wew

That faggot can't even greentext

dubs

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/bidens-son-gets-ukrainian-oil-company-gig/

bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27403003

the

You know, something just occurred to me.

Can everyone remember during the Democrat debates how Hillary was late on stage and we all assumed that she was taking a dump or something? Maybe she was late because her Doctor was pumping her full of drugs to make her seem lucid on the stage.

kill yourself, you suck at this.

well I'll be damned

shit nigger you really are a bot.

They are sliding it m8, have you not noticed shit threads being necrobumped?

the

I was thinking she was just puking phlegm

Donald trump for prison2016

Dump Trump

your programmer is going to prison.

we're aging this shit thread because it's a sourceless story . we actually read shit.

*saging

Delete this thread

/ POL / supports Hillary Clinton
Trump supporters are Russian trolls

Are these shills, LARPers, or bots?

This user is snorting he 'laffin so hard.

This is the first time a bot made me laugh out loud on here

All of the above.

that's cool, I'm bumping it because of that bot.

Burnin ' through the sky

I think 9a5fb3 is a CTR faggot / Hillary fan stumbled onto the site and got triggered really hard.

Reported for sage thread
Kill yourself op

enjoy this adorable snake video

Sounds plausible. He number one hurtle right now is making it through the debates. Not the debating part the standing for 2 hours part. She has to be dreading it. Trump could probably do a solid 3.5 hours.

SPREAD IT WIDE VIA TWITTER
COUGHING FIT IS WHAT KILLS HER

we have another one. counter bump

it is a qt snek tho :^)

the

MODS WE WANT THIS THREAD DELETED

"This isnt news"

mods dish out that shills ip. lets find ctr hq

Reported

You don't get to bring friends.

why are you bumping this tabloid rag though? it's just Onion-tier horse hit.

CTR is clearly agitated by this thread. Guess it means there's more to this story.

*shit
fucking auto correct

D.leet THIS

I get more and more sad with each passing day for Holla Forums. You can tell this place has been overrun with newfags and legitimate retards.

now here we have who uts may not be a shill.the quality of this trash site is irrelevent. its the info it provides that can be compared to other sources is relevent.

also note the no effort shill. why would they shill and attempt to slide an irrelevent thread?

I agree with you. And what's even worse is that none of these idiots would bat an eye if Drumpf decided to take a vacation.

wtf i hate pol now

yeah where has Holla Forums's compassion for this globalist kike enabling psychopath with more American blood on her hands than the Red Cross gone???

wow so disappointed with Holla Forums, you guys used to be so nice and forgiving of treasonous foreigns influence peddlers

smh tbh at your morals lads

just want to confirm there's no actual source and you just attack people like a libshit faggot when facing criticism.

Donald Dumpf

what's a pol?

we have ID's here retard

user, ya makin' me 'laff so ha'd user. You're a madman.

There doesn't need to be a news article to notice her going missing.

Thread derailed tbh

the

stop being so sexist /POL

This. The type of shilling being used is a dead giveaway. I mean "Hillary is healthy" posts? Really now, this wouldn't even work on Facebook.

the

I can't help but point out that he is taking no vacations.

Checked

It was her turns, lads. Why can't we just let her have it?

Give it up m8, unless your real job is to disrupt the thread so its an unreadable mess and no one digs into the rumor further.

user, STAHP! My sides can't handle all the 'laffin!

if its false its false. it says its just a rumour. but stifling discussion like this is so counter-intuative, that it leads more people to belive it is plausable. and i re-iterated why would they attempt to slide a thread so hard?

the

Obviously CTR has been told to bury any stories about Hillary's health problems.

now you're changing the subject like a libshit. that article has no source other than itself. it's wikipedia-tier.

saging isn't sliding you fucking moron

Might want to reread what I said there shlomo.

The truly intelligent know that chronic coughing is actually a sign of good health.

You've gone too far now, m8. The gigglin" stops now.

true but it's bumped, and the shills are super obvious so it's entertainment value

at this point we just have to wait for her to die, the shills can't stop that no matter how many shekels per post they get

QUESTION TO ALL LADS IN THREAD:

do you think Shilldawg will die before November 8th?

wikipedia is fine when covering most topics, its with things related to minories or current events that should be taken with a grain of salt

So, withdrawal for 5 days.

Is it because of her health, or lack to face off any political discussion that doesn't involve agreeing with her?

Why doesn't Hillary just quit? It's obvious she has less chances to win as time goes on. Lies, health issues, corruption, public relationship… Why is she even a possible candidate? A defended one by the lügenpresse at that.

why did you post a credible source?

Didn't she go to the toilet and complain that it took her longer because the female toilets were further away and thus it was sexism?

Knowing what we know now, it probably took her so long because she was probably struggling to empty her piss bag.

wikipedia is only as good as the citations backing it, which have to be checked for legitimacy (ie: not 404'd or circular referencing like OP's article)

because its her tuuuuuurrrrnnnn!!!!!!

the

I doubt it, but she will visibly decline to the point the public cannot ignore it.

the

the

Am i doing it right you guys

I think the bot malfunctioned.

the

the

Anyone who read the sticky about forum sliding is laughing at you now.

It's fucking dying, man.

the

SAUCE

The source of the rumor is a 5 day gap in Hillary's schedule which is on

hillary speeches.com/scheduled-events/

Here's another article about it:
archive.fo/ToWR1

I don't think it ever functioned in the first place

No, because they'll resort to highly experimental drugs should the worst case scenario become a risk. Hillary needs to live long enough to start endgame plans, only afterwards she is expendable to (((them))).

Checked.

the

the

good shit, a credible source on this.

Can we break him then?
Can Kek bend AI's will?
Can the meme magic break the boundaries of electronic reality?

It can't handle Holla Forums I guess.

the

finally

archive.fo/6dmqi

Hillary is healthy
Trump is untrustworthy

Only one way to find out…

Hillary is the consirvative candidate

given the austistic nature of wikipedia moderators most thing are fine to be taken without source checking unless your looking for a very precise piece of info

for example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frog

true i have made few typing errors but they arnt laughing at me. there laughing at 9a5fb3

bump :^)

Trump is a Democrat hahaha

so basically she's taking a 5-day hiatus just before the debate. maybe she needs to stock up on soul consumption?

Checked.

Just like hillary

Confirmed for pajeet shillbot.

the

Checked once more, R.I.P in Penis.

I am Lamar, and yoo weel respec mi.

I love the feeling when a shill is pre-filtered because I have a namefilter set up for people who don't know how to sage correctly. I strongly recommend this.

i dont think it's saging, can't tell because of the cloudflare shit.

how do you expect to get any shekels when you're this obvious?

refresh the page, brother.

It's fun NOT having them filtered, honestly.

Refresh the thread. Auto-updated posts only have that protection issue.

kek confirms

FIX YOUR SITE CRIPPLE KIKE

GET IN THERE EVERYONE, WE'VE GOT RELIABLE INFO AND SHIT TO TALK ABOUT

thank you

Bitch.

Already here, brother.

ok ok so we know this now, she's doing the vacation thing just before the debate.

We need Trump to mention this somehow and call her low-energy for it.

wikileaks is poised to release 100,000 documents next week. 1000's of them classified.

Kaine/Warren bid is the most likely contingency

I'm so fucking excited! Seriously, this is the craziest presidential race EVER.

checked for cuck 'evolution doesn't into humans' bill

Well it's possible the break is for coaching lesson to deal with the stress of the debate, as well as how to handle Trump.

Or this:
She's bunkering down.

This is actually irrelevant, but not in the shill sense.

Clinton has exactly ONE live event between now and the debates. Other than that all she's doing is going on TV once in an event that'll surely be scripted to hell and back and then recut to remove the coughs and hacks she'll inevitably produce for the segment. Everything else is already just dems trying to shill while she's nowhere to be found.

Trump has five this week alone to handle personally, not counting anything Pence or Don Jr. or any of the others are doing.

fgt

honestly I think Julian is just hoping Obama will back-off from the whole assassination thing.

well you can be sure Trump will be shitposting every-night while Hillary is afk.

Sure but Trump is out every day and even when he's not out there usually is something he goes to in the last Minute, like Louisanna or Mexico

Dis gon be gud.

I'm not sure what we can do except draw peoples attention to it on twatter. Any Anons who have twatter accounts should start a hash tag.

The best strategy would be for Trump to ask her questions and demand answers every day and get the media to chase her down for replies. If Trump is persistent he should be able to drag her out of hiding and keep the pressure on her.

Hillary looks up, out in to a sea of faces larger than she's seen in years. The sound stages never had more than a few dozen, but the debate theater is packed with thousands. Thousands of faces looking at her that her team hasn't vetted, so everywhere she turns her gaze she is met with a violent rebuke. TRAITOR. Something slithers in her soul, or maybe it was in her diaper. Suddenly she becomes aware of the silence, and by that awareness she remembers that someone else was talking. A question for her, what was it? Churn the motor, meaningless words slip out by habit still. It's enough until that soothing voice in her ear starts dictating the answer. But the words won't come out anymore. Dry, scorching air rushes in every time she opens her mouth causing her lungs to retch. The dislodged bile takes the place of her words and she can't keep up regurgitating the answer. It shouldn't be possible to be dizzy, she's on drugs for that, but the room is spinning. That voice in her ear is far away now, so quiet even though he's shouting. HILLARY. Now no air at all is coming out of her mouth, just something thicker. TRAITOR. Everywhere she looks there's an accusation. HILLARY. She doesn't know who that is. TRAITOR. But they're angry at her. HILLARY. When did the floor get so close? TRAITOR. It's fine to just rest behind this podium. HILLARY. Even the voice in her head is getting quieter. TRAITOR. And she can just close her eyes to escape the glares. HILLARY. But she knows her epitaph will be. TRAITOR.

Trump now controls the narrative.

I was thinking this but she has minions on her twatter account, they'll just pretend to be her while shes in her coma or whatever.

nice ID loyal SS soldier

nice story too

Unfunny memes?

Hope she's got some new russian conspiracy theories prepared. She's gonna need them.

nice trips bot

your get answered your own question, sadly.

my ID is "sega", not "sage", I'm making fun of bot.

Beep, boop, whirrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well, that's that.

Ah fair enough.

If there's a mole in her social media campaign then we can expect some shitposts while Hillary is in cryosleep.

Poetry.

Probably needs to sacrifice more "chickens" to moloch

Actually that is unlikely as fuck because Hillary's backers did not want Warren because they were unsure if they could control her. They will either draft Biden or drag out some other random democrat. A lot of the shit that goes on is to please the backers/investors that are merely being pumped for money and aren't really handlers/masterminds of sorts. Babies demanding this or that.

How many organ transplants are they going to do in 5 days?

Warren is more controllable than Bernie and Warren would be a consolation to Bernie fags because even after Hillary dies there won't be Bernie

The backers explicitly tossed a fit when Warren's name was floated. There is a reason why Warren took herself out of the running when everyone was begging her to run. Controlled as she is, the backers not in the know do not trust her. She is not going to happen. And I don't see how Warren is more controllable when she has the public's leverage. She only had the media's leverage because they were trying to demonize and beat back Scott Brown.

archive.is/3CWoN
archive.is/RN06X
archive.is/kzkyo

Can you be any more obvious?

That's why I said VP, there is no way they're even going to have a shot of winning without her and or Bernie on a replacement Ticket

She was originally rejected for VP. Did you not read the articles? And if they wanted to win, they would have gone with Warren from the start or had Biden/Warren, or let Bernie win and tacked on Warren. They don't care about winning, their heads are up their asses, and they sure as hell don't want Warren. I don't understand your obsession with Warren.

Im warning you P.O.L. Delete this thread or the full might of #Her army will be against you.

Filtered.

You'd think that they would want to field someone that can get rid of the biggest threat to their empire since Hitler

Two hotpockets and a burrito?

Come on. you can do better than that.

Funny, I never figured Trump for a man who'd beat a dead horse.

I know that's you Ben
Nice job pretending to be a shill

There incubating a clone for the debates.

irony thy record is corrected

If they were that concerned they would have fielded her in the first place. They still believe in the power of the media and all that, partially because the media is feeding them bullshit so as to justify their existence and all the money they are getting. The media also has a number of deals with people like Kaine and Hillary aside from the backers so they don't want anyone that is remotely an outsider or will not play the game Hillary has been playing with them. In the end, calling them a den of vipers is very fitting. It's people jewing each other trying to get money. They have their heads up their asses and will not allow any of them to become obsolete. They will ignore reality if possible which is why they have been stumbling about as they have been doing.

Fuck

It just occurred to me. If we know where she is staying, we could send people to protest her and her crimes. This would attract various kinds of media people and it would make it hard for her to move medical shit and so on in and out of where she is staying and make it hard for her to move about. It would also stress her the fuck out. If the regular media tries to ignore it, at least alternative media could report it and thus gain an edge on the MSM, hurting them some more. People would tune in since they have been interested on her health for some time now.

It would be a good way to drive Hillary insane and make it hard for her to prepare.

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

what have the ratings been like so far, are they doing well enough to piss off Eric Andrey?

Well I guess we often overestimate the power of the Kikes even in this election

Do you have a reservation?

Yeah, the one thing that has been their undoing is the fact that everyone on their side is out for themselves. In the end, they are all willing to sell each other up the creek. Even if they picked Warren, she would fall into the same trap Bernie has fallen into: a person who's whole deal is being anti-wall street is cucking out for someone who is purely wall street. Kaine has so many ties to wall street he would make Hillary blush. Warren would ruin her brand much the same way Bernie ruined his by endorsing Hillary. With Jill Stein existing, all true believers would run over to Stein leaving Warren looking silly. The whole Pocahontas deal is also looming over her since she effectively lied about her lineage and profited off of it when she sold shit under the idea that she was native american.

And to add, she has shit like this in her history.

archive.is/vlQ71

She's a mess.

The ebil Clinton army is against me! Oh noes! :^)

Checked.

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

For this, tonight I (gently caress) one of the jew children.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

CTR pls, Holla Forums still has your dox you know.

Gonna need a webm of that anyone got it?

Trump should tweet

YES!
I knew they'd come back.
We need a real battle, I'm stocked and ready to operate. We await your attack for we are the only ones who have prepared for anything you could possibly do. Either we win sooner or later.

We are the only people in the world who can fight like this.

The internet is our territory.

AND WE CAN DEFEND IT.

I don't know that one but this one is priceless.
Its so poetic to.

Off topic, but we're getting close to post 7777777 soon. Kek with have something for us. Personally, I'm hoping he'll tell us she'll shit herself to death on national tv.

I love how she can almost be fucked to glance at it.

Translation: one guy behind a VPN.

Kill yourself, fagola

Get your head examined.

waist of dubs

Wew Shill is afaird of meme magic

Also

The press conference being referred to is on youtube [vid]. Someone has posted it here:

Sorry but I can't seem to get a webm or mp4 of the conference under 8 megs.

The Jews are deep into digits with Gematria, they know what power our repeating numerals hold and are trying to keep us away from them.

Only if he feels we are worthy.

They forget we have had many names before this one. And we don't fight for a 5% increase in securities we fight for the 14 words.

I can see the news now, "Browned out: Hillary Clinton trolled to death in live debate. Trump says 'her bullshit backed up so much it all had to come out sometime. What a mess'."

It's over

She wants to go down in history as the first female president.

Reminder

I think the 7654321 get is even more special tbh

Who's "we" chaim? And we know you've built software to guess dubs. Such programs I would never build because it brings forth the ire of Kek. If you keep this up he'll make your master both pee and poo in view of everyone. So keep going.

(checked)
We usually are only looking at the numbers in base 10, I wonder how many repeating digits you'd find in other bases? Like base 7?

what is the source on these gifs? seen something really similar recently but cant place it.
sage for off topic.

Good point.
(Glubb: Fate of Empires)
It applies here as well, with the rivalry being not within a country, but one political faction. Everyone's trying to save their own ass only.

You know, there is such a thing as meter when writing poetry.

Oh you must be thinking of MDE dude, right?
Did I answer your question?

trips means I tell the truth to one of your questions, I just now made the gifs actually

why not all three?

yeah my dude thats it!
you draw them yourself?

bump

Probably because she fucked up with the basket of deplorables comment.

They need to reprogramm her with more drugs. This has potential to sink her campaign, might not even need wikileaks after all.

Wikileaks information would still be useful to finish her off and sink the entire Democrat party. So hopefully they'll still release it regardless what happens.

Do the autistic shill fucks get paid to do this pathetic shit?

This is completely ridiculous!? How can you throw your time away like this?! They must be really disguted by what they see when/if they look in a mirror from time to time….

To the shills: if you actually look in a mirror sometimes, ask that person: "Do I really deserve to be alive?"

Unbelievable.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

Source on song plx?

Yes. Cucks and Kikes are pathetic creatures, so what did you expect?

It is hard to tell if it is an actual pro-Hillary person who is stupid enough to think that spamming anons works like it does with normalfags, or if they know what happens when you spam anons and this poster really fucking hates Hilldog's guts.

Considering how absolutely fucking clueless Hillary supporters always are, I'm inclined to go with the first option.

Fuck off shill

Wait I fugged up.

What the fuck is up with this thread?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Death to CTR.

CTR went into overdrive this morning because Hillary just had her "Romney Moment" yesterday and the shill are so fucking stupid that they are starting to believe meme magic is real. Since we are supposedly the source of this magic they spam us in hopes that we'll forget about the reality of the situation.

What they fail to realize is that promoting mental illness means many of your supporters do not have functioning brains. CTR shills have gotten so used to dealing with drugged up, guilt-riddled normalfag zombies like pic related that they don't even know how to fight against an actual healthy and proud human being.

Basically: it's afraid!

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

SHILLS SLIDE THREADS
WITH PICS OF DICKS

the mods should just remove those shitposts in the catalog, without further notice.

The stress has started to get to Hillary. She is taking a 5 day recovery period. The Clinton campaign is trying to keep it a secret. See:

At least four or five CTR shills immediately started shitting the thread up and demanding its deletion the moment after it was created. One started threatening us

which is probably why the catalog is being filled with spam at the moment.

WEW LADS!

We really hit the gold mine this time, boys (and grills)!

THE FEAR IS RISING!

Not even a VPN. He's got the same ID for every post. Even lower energy than Jeb.

throwin some sand in the slide machine!

What they are trying to do, is to make all the good threads in page 25 get purged. That way they can easily flood the good content out of the board.

Oh don't get me wrong, I definitely want to see those leaks. They will probably show the ugly face of Clinton to the world and potentionally destroy the DNC.

Both parties destroyed in one election cycle, that sounds fun.

Bump.

The shitposters need the hammer like hillarys cellphones.

>archive.is/9b2VL
>dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinton-to-withdraw-from-public-for-next-five-days-updated-wvideo/

Make sure the God-Emperor sees these links. Spread it like wildfire.

As for CTR, couldn't give a fuck about threads on page 10-25. I can't tell if you are really that naive or just trying to distract from the fact that:

Hillarys' Sick
Coughing Fits
Pantsuit Shits
Urine Bag Leaks When She Sits

Hillarys' Sick
Coughing Fits
Pantsuit Shits

Hillarys' Sick
Coughing Fits
Pantsuit Shits

We need to get this thread stickied. We haven't been shilled this hard in a while.

add shit into her pants
this is why Holla Forums is being shilled so hard btw, we won this battle, but not the war. Not yet.
Soon, brothers.

This is the hardest sliding I have seen, actually.

Your whole non-contributing life is a fuck up.
Just hang yourself already - except you're a fat piece of shit, what you presumably are. Then shoot yourself in the face. I bet you are/were able to order a gun to your basement.
Do it faggot, kill yourself.

Holy fuck I hope this won't be another Ron Paul … where a bunch of internet activity results in nothing.

The really sad part in all of this is: the person behind all this spam thinks he/she's doing god's work and is probably patting themselves on the back and bragging about how 'militant' they are…

Like I said before: pathetic and completely ridiculous.

May not be a health issue at all and simply a tactic to try to get out of the news cycle while surrogates do some campaigning for her.

At the past forum that took place you had Hillary taking a beating over corruption allegations which she probably wasn't expecting to have happen. Throw in the basket of deplorables comment and she definitely going to be questioned regarding these things for a while.

The hope is probably that Trump will have some gaffe so that Hillary can chime in on.

Somebody once told me the world ain't gonna bow me
I ain't the sharpest stool in the shed
I was looking kind of dumb with my finger in my bum
In the shape of an "plug" in my egress

Well, the jews start cumming and they don't stop cumming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground spazzing
Didn't make sense not to live for fund
Your brain gets dull and your ass gets lapse

So much to kill, so much to shill
So what's wrong with taking the back leaks?
You'll never know if I don't bow
You'll get the shine if I heave-ho

Hey, now, you're an Old Fart, get your diaper on, go play
Hey, now, you're a "Rock" Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting farts make the mold

This is nothing compared to Bui's furry paw fetish spam using an Israeli VPN service. That actually made the news on over a dozen tech sites and is why we have a 24 hour captcha to this day.

torrentfreak.com/hola-vpn-sells-users-bandwidth-150528/
zdnet.com/article/hola-a-free-vpn-with-a-side-of-botnet/
techtimes.com/articles/56706/20150530/if-you-are-using-hola-vpn-you-need-to-know-this-hint-botnet-and-bandwidth.htm
business.kaspersky.com/misadventures-with-hola-service-or-a-lot-of-strings-attached/4048/

Maybe 10-15 threads survived that onslaught. And they were all filled with spam too.

this one has always been bad

She has been withdrawn from the public for over a year already.

Tiny speeches to less than 100 hand picked people dont count as campaigning,

Im wondering if her health collapse is the result of poisoning by some foreign entity?

Shameful

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That was in the middle of my busy season, so I missed most of it.

So what is being slid hard? Because we're being raided. Is it this thread? This thread got hit hard with shills too. They are fucking pissed.

bumpworhty dubs

OFFICIAL Holla Forums GUIDE OF ELIMINATING SHILLS: EXTENDED EDITION

1. Click on the arrow near their name
2. Go to Add Filter
3. Select ID+
4. ???
5. BROVIT :DD

Probably this one. They tried to slide the comey thread really hard last night.

Say it isnt so, man. Such a cool actor, reduced to shilling for hilldog. He always seemed like the redpilled type asian to me.

lol cuck

Glad to see someone post something from Fate of Empires. Anons that have not read definitely should; it's not very long, but it makes some interesting points.

Link:
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwib6ZqvuIfPAhXFbSYKHeQFBhYQFghIMAg&usg=AFQjCNEwZJNypIoXIQRVPm0zA6DOG8Lk_Q&sig2=8FKKZbbUeiNLGaATwvT7wQ

Nope, he's a fucking SJW that has played in roles as a faggot for decades.

dude, she was Secretary of State for two terms. she probably had enough dirt to blackmail the entire Democratic party.

Make it happen

If I get dubs Hillary will shit herself live at the debate.

If those dubs are heils then that will be the moment of her death.

Bump for the butthurt. Fuck these shills.

I don't want Hilldog to die before the election. I'd rather see a long, slow spiral, like shit swirling in a toilet bowl, and croaking right after Trump is declared the winner on election night.

Then again, it would be just if she lived on and watched Trump's inauguration from her hospital bed, croaking a barely legible, "But it was MY turn!"

Hillary doesn't have to sit out events to "avoid being questioned". She doesn't take questions.
She has to sit out a few days because she's not physically able to do strenuous things like climb into a limo or stand for a ten minute speech.

Do you know those movies where teens are playing with a ouija board and then they realize shit's real? You're really going to meme her into a grave.

PANTS OF SHIT

We want it to be as late as possible, that way most states have their ballots locked in with her on them.

I realized that with the /bane/crash

DONT TELL THEM WE HAVE IDS
LET THEM KEEP FUCKING UP

Daddy probably let a fart loose and Shillary must've been downwind during the ceremony. NOICE

kill yourself milo wannabe

THE PANTS ARE ON FIRE, AND THERE'S NO DRIVER AT THE WHEEL
AND THE SEWERS ARE ALL MUDDIED WITH A THOUSAND LONELY (((SUICIDES)))
AND DARK SHIT FLOWS

ok rain man

Kek be praised!

Bitch deserves worse than that.

Just a heads up. illary had to leave a 9/11 memorial ceremony after she appeared to collapse/have a medical emergency

I'm retarded

you're not the fastest retard out there are you

faster than you evidently faggot

ooooooo

here's how you do it

This. I honestly thought all this talk about her health was wishful thinking on our part, but the more we've talked about it, the sicker Hillary's actually gotten. Now this!

KEK DOES IT AGAIN

lol nice one.

Wikipedia sucks ass on any remotely controversial subject. There is a cabal of high-end editors there that lock pages and revert changes they don't like so only they can edit them. See - Cultural Marxism/ Race IQ/ Gamergate/ White Pride/ etc. The list goes on.

I have stopped reading wikipedia when it comes to political things. It's just a leftist cess pool , all of it. That front is a lost cause.

At best wikipedia is good for compsci, stemsci and math articles, nothing else.

This is clearly the best one

Looks like his nose is about to fall off.

"No? It's much better to destroy these crime rings and preserve our nationality."

This election is fucking hilarious.

THE GOD EMPEROR OF WHITE MAN SITS ETERNAL UPON HIS GOLDEN THRONE.

She had a stroke

lol even this fucking kids play time was god-tier

WOW
O
W

gimme trips

お前はもう死んでいる。

Holy shit that electoral map. Didn't Nate Silver used to be good at this shit? He's always been a liberal faggot, but has he really gone: "Just cuck my shit up, fam."-mode?

Proof they get paid per post.

PRAISE KEK YOU WERE RIGHT

76/sp/ will steal it and all the future gets anyway

Let's hope it will not attract pity for her

LOL

Coincidence? Or (((coincidence)))?

Prepare your angus for USSA

I seriously think Hillary may be so sick she may have to withdraw from the presidential race.

Reminds me of my home life

Even Hugo Strange can't keep this bitch alive!

Bill looks like he's happily anticipating her death.

His wife is a Tranny, as is Merkel.

lel

I hope you don't think you're not gonna get shit on in this thread, like in the other, because you are.
>>>Holla Forums

posting links to that board should result in instant 3day ban.

They've been a joke, since the berning. There's no harm in making fun of them and their ilk on a daily basis.

forgot to change your profile huh goy?
-1$ removed from your CTR account

1. there is no auto-correct here unless your on a phone like a pleb would be.
2. Your essentially double saging the thread with your bullshit posts.
Kill yourself shill.

Sure thing (((chaim)))

Looks like #YearOfTheJohnson starts now

And then today she collapses in public…………..

this was posted before it happened/////………..

how does Holla Forums always predict the future?

Well she's dark and she's hung like a horse.

With the development of hillary falling, it makes sense to run away to a doctor and try to prolong her life.

God I hope this does not blow up in our face. I know trump could beat the walking corpse that is Hillary but if they replace her we might get a far worse opponent.

It's gonna be Jew Biden.

It's too late to get him on the ballot in most places and early voting is already starting. Changing candidates so late in the election isn't going to help them.

No, it'll be #BackToBernie or something.

It doesn't matter. Even if they do switch her for someone else they wont appear on enough state ballots to win, even if they win every single state they do get on.

Also said. Early voting, military and absentee, has already started.

FUCK OFF RETARD

Besides, if Hillary drops out and they heriocally pull themselves up by the bootstraps and get another candidate, they'll have lost millions and millions of campaign funding dollars, as well as brand recognition.

They'd have to find someone with such a strong message and personal charisma, that WE would find them suitable. And guess what: Upstanding, charismatic politicians with strong messages and clear policies don't come a dime a dozen, they're more rare than ever.

If Hillary can't compete because she's turning into a mummy or like a troll that gets hit by sunlight, she's turning into stone, then the Democratic party has lost completely. They would have to mobilize campaign funds so rapidly, that it would be revealed to everyone, just how deep pockets the (((politically interested elites))) have, and how willing they are to influence the election in their favour.

911 detected

who is the worst candidate to fight?

Biden, Kaine or Sanders?

I thought you guys had Sundays off. Remember to downvote on Reddit, Hillary's collapse is at 6000 upvotes right now.

Weekend at Bernie's is an accurate comparison. She's a walking fucking corpse at this point held together with hard drugs and baby blood, and they just won't let her die until they've gotten their money's worth out of her.

She's received BILLIONS in "donations" during her presidential run and they'll be goddamned if they aren't already if they aren't gonna get what they paid for, and that's a willing and eager puppet for a US president. Obama was bad enough but I think he had some ideals, at least at first. Hillary though is playing a whole different ballgame. They want WW3 bad and they want Hillary to make it happen.

You almost feel bad for her. Then you realize she's been rotten to the fucking core for at least 40 fuckin years. She's left people to die and sold out everyone she was paid to sell out. She and her handlers have had scores of honest, patriotic Americans assassinated for daring to speak out on Clinton corruption. She deserves every ounce of suffering they force her through.

this nigga for real?

It wouldn't even matter. They wouldn't even be on the ballot in most places. They either keep Hillary on life support until November or they lose in an even bigger landslide.

lovely.

WAR!
youtube.com/watch?v=JUZBQg4Z1JE

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/775060974835466240

Another view. The best angle.

Guys, is there an infograph about using linux to download videos from twitter in webm format?

never mind. I used youtube-dl to download the twitter video and ffmeg to convert into webm

There are websites you can put twitter or youtube URLs into and they'll give you an MP4 download link, which can easily be converted to WEBM.

Can youtube-dl download videos in webm format from twitter? It can do this with youtube, at least. You just use the -f webm option.

come on ctr step it up you're only paid with successful posts

youtube-dl supports thousands of websites and has an inbuilt option to convert to webm via ffmpeg automatically.

thanks. No need to use ffmeg seperately then.

They probably get paid per post. Very little incentive to make quality ones.

This totally refutes the video evidence.
I'm smarter now.

Fucking Pleb.

what you see here is "consensus forming" to try to generate a fracture point by making us believe that "oldfags" despise (you)

my guess is that after lazy incompetent socjus students got either too redpilled or too inefficient, the shills bosses tried to hire more oldschool spooks with actual formations in propaganda/influence, but they lost the meager lurking experience the incompetent morons could have gained in the process

was getting filtered part of your plan?

If dubs, Sheer Heart Attack will visit Hillary!

When did it all go so right?

oh god

NO
WEAKNESSES

Our reality's Kira is fucking ashes, though, and with that, his stand is nonexistent.

The more you dream, the more you meme. Make reality great again.

Bro SHA is an "auto-piloted" stand ability.
If Bowie released SHA then it's rolling carrying his will.

And Major Tom now works for Kek!

Is this b8? I can't even tell anymore

What would hillarys stand be?

You need to be high energy to have a stand

Same as Holy's

A place in syria

I think he was cremated whole, though. No mummified hand, to speak of.

response to the thread that was just filled

KILL. EVERYONE.

amazon.com/Hillary-Rodham-Clinton-Some-Girls/dp/0062381229
I can’t find out if it’s a kike, but HOLY FUCK IT’S HIDEOUS.

1. He left the party, so it’s illegal in many states for him to return in the same election cycle.
2. It’s way too late to get him on the ballot.
3. They fucking hate him.

Someone put both of these to music.
Music is really, really powerful meme magic.

What if I told you Hillary already died last year?

YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR JEWDAR SERVICED

Pick one.

Please do not educate the shills.

Has there ever been such a beautiful family? I mean seriously. I am floored whenever I see images like this. Proper play time with proper toys for the children. A pretty and doting mother. A over the top but still tastefully decorated home.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!! STOP GODDAM TELLING THEM ABOUT FUCKING ID'S. YOU'RE ACTIVELY TEACHING THEM HOW TO BE BETTER SHILLS. Just sit back and watch them make fools of themselves, then enjoy the OC that results.

This user, meanwhile, went super-ultra-mega full retard. Stop this shit.

Listen to this user. He understands.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
—Napoleon Bonaparte

Honestly, I don't want Hillary to die before the election.

These leftists have become downright goddam insufferable. If Shrillary dies/drops out before the election, they'll always have the out of saying, "The only reason Trump won is because Hillary couldn't run a proper campaign."

No, oh no. I want this bitch well. I want her to run the absolute best fucking campaign she possibly can–

AND THEN I WANT TRUMP TO CRUSH HER

Utterly, irrevocably destroy her. I want these leftists retards to wake up and realize just how sick the American people are with putting up with their shit. They need to know just how many of us there are and how outnumbered they are.

Their punishment must be much more severe. When Hillary's campaign is ash, then she has my permission to die.

High energy underrated reply

Q IS A K SOUND IN MANY LANGUAGES

Oh shit.