What is the most painful thing you have feelt? Personally, I was masturbating...

What is the most painful thing you have feelt? Personally, I was masturbating, and I tightened my hip and ass muscles as hard as I fucking could when cumming to try to push out as much sperm as possible. What ended up happening was that my ass muscles cramped up like crazy which hurt SO much. It hurt for about 30 slowly hurting less.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleurisy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my father's cock in my ass

i've had leg cramps like this which are the worst fucking thing in the world

Charley horses are the worst thing I've experienced. I don't even know how you would make your ass muscles cramp though.

Molten plastic burning off skin off of my hand to the point where you could see flesh at small patch.

Yall need more potassium in your diet. Its a lack of potassium that causes the cramps. Try eating a banana a day, it'll do the trick.

pretty sure it's actually from the severe dehydration of being a bad alcoholic

I've gotten a few of these before, enough to recognize when it's about to happen. The best thing you can do is push your does downward as hard as possible as soon as you feel it coming on. This can stop them before they start. Also

toes*

Approximately 3,000 yellowjacket stings after I flew a drone into their nest.

My sides

Did you get the drone back?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleurisy

Lasted for about 2 weeks, no idea where it came from. Started randomly in the middle of the night, I honestly thought I was having a heart attack at age 27. Felt like I was walking around with a human-size vice clamped down on my left ribs and obliques. Painful as fuck, gradually went away.

I was married for 5 years.

fuck wasps

every last one of them

Existing in this world.

Suffered through gallbladder stones for a good 6 months until I got the shits removed

accurate pic

this

I get leg cramps and it hurts really fucking bad too.

The CIA does this shit and does orange suits are the same as in Guantanamo.

That's a load of bullshit I used to be a fruitarian and eat lots of bananas and get those cramps all the time. I think it's from doing high intensity interval training so much and not getting enough salt in my diet.

What is your point here? Are you an ISIS apologist? The CIA tortures and kills, and is a shit entity, just like mossad, fsb, all intelligence agencies. They're indefensible, doesn't make ISIS any less faggots

I've been through a lot of physical shit but none of it hurts as much as the torment my mother has put me through.

My point is that the CIA is behind ISIS. ISIS is equipped, trained, and supplied by the CIA.

well yeah that's true, but that is also obviously before they were known as "ISIS", fighting proxy wars and funding militant groups just under the premise that their enemy is the US enemy is something that has been done since forever. then obviously it backfires whenever that conflict fizzles out and these terrorists have weapons and training at their behest. but again - this is not something exclusive to the CIA

Chest pain stopped me in my tracks for a few minutes. Walked it off but still felt like shit. Couple weeks later, doctor asks when was my heart attack.
I was 23 at the time. Don't smoke

when I was a kid I stepped on a rusty nail, it penetrated my foot all the way through. it was painful as fuck, but the pain surprisingly subsided as soon as the nail was removed. good times tbh.

Israel and the US Army literally let them have free passage without getting bombed through dangerous areas and ISIS has a habit of always attacking targets that the US wants attacked and ignoring targets that would make actual sense for Islamists to attack.

the US gives arms to the kurds who fight ISIS
not really black and white

The US just creates controlled conflicts arming both sides and getting sandniggers to destroy and destabilize their own countries purely so jews can manipulate currencies and international markets and exploit resources.

kurds gona be the new hidden allies of the us in the zone instead of ISIS (Which is dying right now and exactly started it's end in Iraq after the Mosel's battle)
the kurds have a great relationships with israel as with US specially in the field of weapons and army , and even in building the industry and the economic basis of kurdistan btw.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my Liberal Studies lecture notes hurr durr…

Who is this directed at even?

For calf cramps, the best thing you can do is to put all your weight on your leg, straightening it out completely in the process. Just sitting there as you get a calf cramp, doing nothing, is ill advised.

Now thigh cramps, those are killer. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it, and they can be so bad that they can take your weight out from under you, making you look like a retard who can't walk if it happens at all out in public.

GOOSE NIPPLES FOR CHRIST Inc.

you can get them on Amazon too

I had a kidney stone at 18. The pain would be bearable if it wasn't so drawn out, but goddamn it was like clockwork:
every morning i would spend hours at a time holding my side until the pain naturally dissipated, just to return the next morning. I had it for months before going to the doctor because I'm a dumbass.

root canal. ouch

Serves you right for having unprotected sex in a canal, you sick fuck!

that one time I overdose on research chemicals and barely survived. time slowed down and only pain existed.

Tfw no gf