Fanfic

Thread for fanfic that is

OK

We've all seen Batman/Dracula, but this is Joker/Dracula. I can sell this to you in one line. DRACULA CUCKS JOKER.
fanfiction.net/s/9498106/1/A-Vampire-in-Gotham

Replace Luke with Kal-El. Stand well back.
fanfiction.net/s/3548783/1/Legacy-of-the-Red-Sun-The-Complete-Trilogy

Other urls found in this thread:

zistopia.com/pages/1/one-of-those-cultures
fanfiction.net/s/3690558/1/Stop-Touching-My-Magic-Bone
fanfiction.net/s/7369050/1/The-Dresden-Fillies-Strange-Friends
fanfiction.net/s/7360739/1/Waking-Nightmares
fanfiction.net/s/7051356/1/Stargate-Equestria-Connection
fanfiction.net/s/6884996/1/9-Knackered-Souls
fanfiction.net/s/7474222/1/Falling-Stars
nibelheim.rusted-icon.net/snowfields.html
archiveofourown.org/users/megamatt09
archiveofourown.org/works/2388167/chapters/5276465
fanfiction.net/s/8096183/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Natural-20
fanfiction.net/s/3886999/1/Shinji-and-Warhammer40k
fanfiction.net/s/11605215/1/Hear-Me-Roar-The-Lannisters-in-the-War-of-the-Ring
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zistopia
The author took Zootopia's original distopian plot, and ran with it. It beats the movie in practically every way.

zistopia.com/pages/1/one-of-those-cultures

Gee, I'm glad we learnt from history, and I'm also glad the BO and Vols didn't comment on these low effort threads with little direction.

What's the point of posting shitty fanfictions? They're 99% autistic, low-tier shipping and most authors have a lack of skill in using the English language, and a complete lack of understanding about human reproduction.
We all know it, and I don't know why anyone would go out of their way to find this shit, let alone bother post it here.

GO BACK TO 420CHAN

That's why they have to be

OK

And this is what you get for crying about it.

fanfiction.net/s/3690558/1/Stop-Touching-My-Magic-Bone

LOL no fun police is here.

Fanfic is my guilty pleasure for entertainment and if I found some that actually good then that's a bonus.

Also this thread is better than threads filled with Holla Forums and Holla Forums cancers

Fan Fiction in and of itself is the thinking man's activity. When the fan fiction writer closes his eyes he does not say "show me a story" he instead says "let me create a universe" and as his fingers tap away it become reality.

Actually it was more like several people posting some good stuff while one autistic faggot threw shit like a monkey at the zoo because 13 year olds, and those who think like them, invariably think that hating stuff makes you cool.

Have some ponies, bitches.

Dresden Files/MLP
fanfiction.net/s/7369050/1/The-Dresden-Fillies-Strange-Friends

Team Fortress 2/MLP
fanfiction.net/s/7360739/1/Waking-Nightmares

Stargate/MLP
fanfiction.net/s/7051356/1/Stargate-Equestria-Connection

Red vs Blue/MLP
fanfiction.net/s/6884996/1/9-Knackered-Souls

Mechwarrior/MLP
fanfiction.net/s/7474222/1/Falling-Stars

That's a pretty good sell.

Not really Holla Forums related, but it's literally the only simi-decent fanfic I've ever read.

nibelheim.rusted-icon.net/snowfields.html

TS is a namefag from Holla Forums.
He only visits Holla Forums and Holla Forums to shitpost his terrible comics that are so bad no one can tell if they're ironic or not.
All he ever does is enter a thread, agree with the OP, then start shit flinging at the opposite side to instigate a flamewar to fuel his shitty comics.

He's the guy behind most of the Holla Forums vs Holla Forums derailment these past few weeks.

Fanfiction is for fags and fujos.

"lol" triggers the Tumblr autist now?

Seriously? First Tumblr image file names, then Reddit spacing, now LOL?

How do you even function on the internet?

You try so hard to fit in, then just give up and try to get everyone to be like you.

It's cute, honestly.
Please give me (you)'s and accuse me of samefagging.

You know, everything this faggot says applies to himself more than it does anyone else here.

Especially YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Seriously, "reddit spacing"? I don't think anyone here even knew what that was before he started crying about it.

He's probably some sperg who can't show his face on Tumblr and Reddit anymore, and just comes here to get triggered. Anonymous dick swinging. Honestly, you'd have to be autistic to even.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

You sure proved everyone in this thread how wrong they are and how right you are, fellow Anonymoose poster! Haha!
Upboat for you!

Only thing you got right in that entire post was that you'd have to be autistic to come here. I can accept that, but you seem to be struggling.

archiveofourown.org/users/megamatt09

archiveofourown.org/works/2388167/chapters/5276465

So you tell me.
What is the point of coming to a comics and cartoons board and trying to wreck every thread about comics and cartoons?

GET THEE BEHIND ME

fanfiction.net/s/8096183/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Natural-20
fanfiction.net/s/3886999/1/Shinji-and-Warhammer40k
two full-retard fun fics

ONE DAY WHILE ANDY WAS MASTURBATING, WOODY GOT WOOD. HE COULD NO LONGER HELP HIMSELF! HE WATCHED AS ANDY STROKED HIS JUICY KAWAII COCK. HE APPROACHED ANDY WHICH STARTLED HIM AND MAKE HIM PEE EVERYWHERE ON THE FLOOR AND ON WOODY TOO. BEING DRENCHED IN HIS URINE MADE HIM HARDER THAN EVER! WOODY: "ANDY SENPAI! I'M ALIVE AND I WANT TO BE INSIDE OF YOU." ANDY: "OH WOODY CHAN! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE ALIVE! I WANT TO STUFF YOU UP MY KAWAII ASS!" WOODY GRABBED A BUNCH OF FLAVORED LUBE AND RUBBED IT ALL OVER HIS HEAD WOODY: "OH MY! IT'S CHERRY FLAVORED LUBE! CHERRY IS MY FAVORITE! WOODY THEN STUFFED HIS HEAD UP INTO ANDY'S TIGHT ASS! THE OTHER TOYS AROUND THE ROOM WATCHED INTENTLY AS WOODY SHOVED HIS HEAD BACK AND FORTH INTO ANDY'S NICE ASS, CONTINUOUSLY MAKING A SQUISHY WET NOISE. THE OTHER TOYS ALSO BECAME AROUSED AND THEY ALL GATHERED AROUND WOODY AND ANDY AND STARTED TO URINATE ALL OVER THEM, AND THEN THEY STARTED TO MASTURBATE. ANDY: "OH MY GOODNESS, WOODY CHAN! YOU ARE CHURNING MY INSIDES UP SO WELL! YOUR NOSE IS STIMULATING MY PROSTATE! OH YES! ALL THE OTHER TOYS BECAME SO AROUSED BY THIS, THAT THEY COULD NOT HELP THEMSELVES ANYMORE! THEY PUSHED WOODY COMPLETELY INSIDE, AND THEY ALL WENT INSIDE. ALL OF THEM WANTED TO BE INSIDE ANDY'S NICE ROUND ASS. ANDY: "NO WAIT GUYS! MY ASS CANNOT HOLD THIS MUCH! I'M GETTING SO FULL! ALL THE TOYS WENT INSIDE OF POOR SQUIRMING ANDY AND PRETTY MUCH, HE WAS BEYOND FULL, AND DIED FROM HAVING HIS INSIDES COMPLETELY DAMAGED. THE MOTHER CAME INSIDE AND FOUND ANDY, DEAD WITH A HUGE ASS HEMORRHAGE ON HIS ANUS, WITH A HUGE BELLY FULL OF TOYS.

Casual.

lmao

fanfiction.net/s/11605215/1/Hear-Me-Roar-The-Lannisters-in-the-War-of-the-Ring
I have read a lot of fanfiction, it's a guilty pleasure but i'm not gonna deny that it's all pretty terrible. Even the ones that check their grammar and keep a good pace are amateur at best. But this one is the only fanfiction that I would say it's worth a read even if you're not into the subject matter, or if you don't enjoy reading trashy fanfiction.

Ayyyyy

Uninstall your browser and kill yourself.