Why do you still cum here?

why do you still cum here?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthofchildren.com/C/Cognitive-Development.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she legal

i will make it legal

I cum here for cute aryan girls.

see, this is why the laws are retarded. you have to ask if it is legal in order to continue looking at the picture because you find her attractive.

So she's underage, got it

she has a wedding band on

tbh

Lets be honest

he's trying to say that he comes here for the cutegirls

this

cute, but I want something that can get pregnant

I usually just come to poke my head in.

have a seat. get comfortable

my god thats a disgusting sight to see

my god what a disgusting sight to see

While the bikini is on, yes.

I come here to see the muh AOC fags get assmad erry day.

To model in a bathing suit?
Of course…there is no age restriction on that.

Someone post some "material" I need it badly and Tor is going to take 1 hour to download the current PTHC vid I'm trying to download that is only 4 minutes long.

nvm, got a bit of the video downloaded, and could play it despite not downloading the full vid, came hard and fast just at the 10 or so seconds of vid I got downloaded, also it was a 4 yo giving a handjob, youngest I've ever cum to before by a large margin, but she was so hot heh

I don't get you people. What's so hot about that? A 4 year old would have no idea what she's doing even if she's being molested constantly.

But that's wrong.

healthofchildren.com/C/Cognitive-Development.html

Oh look. Some cherry picked on-the-spot Googling sure did wonders in putting me in my place.
How many children do you encounter and work with on a day-to-day basis? It's probably zero. I'm sorry but if it's less than 20 you're going to have to defer to my expertise.

Just search "cognitive ability of children". You'll get the same results every time. Kids ages 3-6 aren't mindless idiots like babies. They have the ability to learn and are self aware.

A female of any age would have no idea lel.

I did stuff with my sister when she was 2 years old and I was 5 u mad?

hebes are bad

heh
Sorry but 4 year olds don't work the way you think they do.

so what? everyone played doctor in some fashion

Looking at results from multiple different sources isn't confirmation bias, you dumb shit. If you want to get into logical fallacies, you are using the "argument from authority" fallacy and are also using anecdotal evidence. Keep throwing out fallacies like a moron to make yourself look like you're smart.

You say
yet you really mean
as you try to discount the study required for a 4 year degree plus actual working experience

the battlecry of the uneducated when they don't want to admit they know nothing

He was actually criticized for underestimating children's cognitive abilities.

to annoy pedophiles

more pls

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Child Love University, and I’ve been involved in numerous longitudinal studies on sexualized children, and I have over 300 published works. I am trained in researching child development and I’m the top therapist in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another uneducated bigot. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of academics across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your opinion. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debunk your argument in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my undergraduate thesis paper. Not only am I extensively trained in psychoanalysis, but I have access to the entire library of the United States research institutes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable misconceptions off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I only come for the midget threads tbh

This has got to be copypasta.

it's the navy seal pasta slightly altered

FTFY tbh

whatever you crappy pedo, neck yourself btw

what? they're cute, and they're girls. if you don't find them cute you're probably gay, which is totally fine… but like go elsewhere, you're wasting your time here, a good place to start would be /cuteboys/ I happen to go around there at times, I'm bisexual

I come for the invirogating articles and informed debate.

To laugh at Dysnomia.
That is it.
That is the single reason I come here.
It is all this place is good for anymore.

Just to suffer?