WHY I MUST KEEP THE RACE PURE

One of the things I love about being White is I LOVE BEING HATED. If no one hated my race I would not feel important. Imagine the anguish that mixed race people feel that no one hates them. But we have entire school courses devoted to hating us.

If I was to mix my bloodline with a non-White person and have a mixed race offspring then I would be viewed as a good modern progressive American citizen and no one would hate me for it. This would mean I would lose all my importance. A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THIS IS SOUTH AFRICA.

Back in the 80s everyone hated South Africa for being an apartheid and it was on the news constantly. South Africa was so important because it was a society based on WHITE POWER. Everyone hated South Africa and was talking about it constantly. Oscar Wilde said the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

Nowadays no one talks about South Africa on the mainstream news. No one cares. The place isn't important anymore. If I mixed my genes it perhaps would be as if my descendants wandered off into obscurity. It would be a shame. And people would think I was a good person diluting my race.

Today I realized I am so lucky to be born White because I don't have to accomplish anything to be hated for who I am. Just being White and breathing is enough for people to hate me. The great thing about being White is you are immediately important just by being White and the evidence for this is the fact you will be immediately hated by teh left even though you didn't do anything.

We cannot allow ourselves be to be dilluted into obscurity. WE MUST KEEP THE RACE PURE. WHITE POWER!!

Would you not even race mix with Shana?

Kotomine pls…

lol

Never forget you are what your ancestors struggled to create. All their accomplishments may have fallen away, including their names, save for your bloodline. To give away your bloodline insinuates your worthlessness by joining the rest of the animals.

No. But I would the Dutch girl.

i want to hug Shana and become strong and protect her.

polite sage for waifuism.

I can dig it

nothing wrong with waifuism

yes there is you fucking degenerate

You people are disgusting

white people will be a rarity and get attention.
that could mean your children get free ice cream or child rape.

Gross

We're fucking sick of you. You're not part of the culture here. It comes from Japan. You have no argument. You can google tumblr images btw.

I think you mean you, YOU
That's even worse

Are you jewish? Because that sounds pretty jewish to me.

Anti-waifu is a codeword for anti-white.

This thread need Tomoko

post anime waifus you would race mix with

My Holla Forums instincts tell me I should be mad.
But I'm only pleased.

pls no ban i dindu nuffin

Probably explains why turks feel so important with next to zero achievement.