Crystal cafe

there is this place called crystal.cafe/, its bassicly a chan but with only roasties in it, talking about how men are shit and brutes, etc…, I propose we raid it, just drive all the whores out, make them never come back .

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/
8ch.net/b/res/7436636.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit that board is hilarious
literal female incels

What board?

>crystal.cafe/

inactive shit tier board, why bother

Holy shit that website is fucking gay.

bump

This is what happens when Tumblr creates an imageboard.

it's actually pretty active for an alt chan

Anyone make a thread yet on there?

I did make one, but got banned

For real this thyme? Already wasted time on one raid thread and I was the only one doing anything.

Sage, stop hating women lol you're probably a faggot and this is a bait thread, so reported to moderators and enjoy your ban.

I'm in if this is really happening.

yes this is happeneing for real span gore and other things that will scare them away

so… when's it happening.
I think we should make another thread saying that it's happening.
This thread's kinda vague.

So much for that. One pic and I've been banned. Even cycling IPs made no difference.

did you check your cookies?

here it is guys, official thread 8ch.net/b/res/7436636.html

Thanks, I forgot about that.

tbh it seems there's way less cancer and way more constructive discussion than here
i'm not all like "yeah women are awesome and should be protected"
but checking through a few boards in that small chan, i wouldn't want to disturb the peace and restfulness in there
also, if we scare them away, there'll never be another chance to study woman's inner thoughts so easily

They hate mewch as well
THEY NEED TO BE SPAMMED

bumperino

nice kelly.

Hex help us.

see

tl;dr they're exactly as shitty as normalfaggettes.

Geniune insight or a femanon trying to edgepost and/or ingratiate herself with a certain type of man now that we're already past peak sjw liberalism?

no you dumb nigger. they literally ban all men, even if a male poster is trying to help a poor las out..

Admin is on her period.

Ignore "him", he thinks he's trolling you by pretending to be a massive whiteknighting faggot. It's hilarious and sad, actually.

It's because the attention-starved fembots are all over these types of threads. They're actively lurking this thread as we speak, and collectively responding to posts they don't like.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think that the best course of action regarding that place is not to raid them at all, but to simply let them wallow in their own anguish.
Having scoped around on that place for a bit, It feels like their jaded mindset is doing more harm to them then an assault from us ever could, but maybe I'm biased.
Of course, a proper raid would still be fun if we ever got our shit together. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks like somebody is already doing that for us.
It's funny, because they seem to see us as some sort of hugbox. But take a look around for yourself, and you'll see that it's them who's the biggest hugbox. I was banned from there from fun-posting within 5 minutes.
Don't let women run a fucking imageboard. Shit, we almost had a woman run the country. Thank god we avoided that mistake.