Advertising

Bug crush guy here. I want to give back to Holla Forums. I've decided since I'm only going to hire online from now on, I need recruiters to deal with womens' bullshit instead of me.

If any of you are charismatic I'd be happy to hire one of you guys on commission. I pay $100 to you for every girl that signs on with us.

Be forewarned though, you will run into many cunts and many catfishing guys who will attempt to waste your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thanks

why are you doing this?

Because I'm not socially adept or hardened enough to deal with these stupid cunts on Discord and Reddit where I'm trying to recruit.

You guys are Chads, so I feel you'd be helpful.

How do you make your income user? Inspire me.

What?

t. OP

How attractive is it for the girls?

My email is [email protected]

I want you to convince them to sign up with us and work. I'd give you all the info you need of course.

I don't follow

he's asking how good the offer will look to the girls (hard to believe a commission that size being for an easy sell)

I have no fucking idea what you're talking about OP or what it is you want or do.

Explain

He wants to pay you money to get girls to work for him. It's really no different than how SpaceX scouts talent.

You people are fucking retards for not taking this deal. This guy is simply asking for you to talk to girls, and if you successfully employ them you get 100$. You don't even have to leave your basement to do this!

nice try OP

So who's down for it?

So much for "knowing your audience".

Get fucked, retard.
And quit spamming your shit here.
We wouldn't help you out if we could.

It's not too difficult to talk some random girls off the street into crushing a few bugs, if it's just oc videos you're after. This "signing on" thing sounds like some kind of bullshit though.

It's very easy yeah, but I'd rather manage online models. It's easier.

How so?

"I'll give you $50 to step on some bugs"
vs
"There's this agency hiring models for a fetish site"

Whaat kind of bugs are in those cup?

Hijacking this ad post to post my referral link for a new cryptocurrency. If you use this link to sign up, you and I each get a little free cryptocurrency no investment required. Hook a b/rother up guys! platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=