Ideas General

Ideas thread. New characters, plotlines, changes to existing IPs, share whatever ideas you have. Here's mine

Pic is unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/81319/
google.com.au/search?q=smug anime girl&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV7dKQwonRAhXInpQKHZmNB1oQsAQIGw&biw=1280&bih=894#imgrc=pCOli0U9fYA4FM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell, it didn't even work as a pun.

I'll bump this once.

It was a fantastic pun

Just Saiyan? Yes, Goku Prom? No..and this is from the bad pun king.

I dug it.

What I'm wondering is how that guys prom went.

I assume badly.

fuck off you unoriginalfags

part 1.
If its new ideas for new characters unrelated to Marvel or DC I have some.

1. Trap Maid: Dude works at a maid cafe as a maid but the cafe gets destroyed by a gang. So, he dresses up as a maid vigilante to get vengeance on the gang.

2. Teleporting girl: Girl gets ability to teleport and is also a gymnast. She originally uses her power to flip and stuff all over the city pushing her powers to her limits. She stumbles across some muggings and stops them. She's ambivalent on becoming a superhero but eventually she becomes one. Focus will be on her transitioning into a hero and developing her own costume, and method on how to fight crime and balance her life.

3. Bombacious Babe/Dude: A nerdy guy gains ability to transform into a female metahuman kind of like Powergirl and decides to become a super hero with it. Hilarity ensues as he embraces the sexiness and has to balance his powers and life as well.

4. Techno-witch: A teenage girl who happens to be skilled with technology but dabbles in only a little bit of magic is granted powers by some magical being to become a defender/magical girl. Her friend who is a pagan and much stronger with magic is pissed since she thinks tech girl is unworthy. Tech girl has to combine her tech with magic and her pagan friend has to help her teach magic and build up her skills. Focus will be on the relationship between the two.

part 2.

5. Shark Man: I've posted before about this guy. So here it is again. He's a Hawaiian dude living in Maui who works on a tour boat company. He sees the crime and corruption around him and tries to do things the proper way by telling the police but the police are corrupt. So, he becomes a vigilante called the Shark Man. He makes his suit out of a divers wetsuit and gains shark powers from his aumakua. Aumakua is like a family spirit. This aumakua comes in the form of a shark. The shark gives him the powers of strength, speed, ability to breath under water and the ability to turn parts of his body into shark parts or his whole body into a giant shark. He can also sense bioelectricity and has heightened sense of smell and has a tough hide like a shark. Focus will be on his religious conflict since while he holds some Hawaiian values he was raised Christian. Also, some mythological stuff from Hawaiian mythology and crime and corruption. Another focus will be his own struggle to control his shark powers. If he sees or smells drawn blood or gets too angry he will go berserk and eat every person in sight. He will struggle to control it.

6. Sexy Brown Girl/Demur Muslim chick: Before Holla Forums freaks out about me having a Muslim character allow me to explain. She is a Pakistani American Muslim girl who is fairly demure and shy. She gets ability to transform into this sexy powerful woman (think Binary from Marvel Comics or Starfire from DC) and can become a hero with it. The secret of how she hides her identity is that in her civilian wear she wears a hijab and is this demure girl while in her hero form she is this outrageous, energy throwing wise-ass who fights evil. Think of it as a Peter Parker/Spiderman type of thing. It will also include conflicts of her faith since she was raised in a fairly liberal Muslim household but is Americanized so she wonders how close she truly is to her religion. She also meets dude who is Syrian refugee/ Afghan prone to terrorism who is more hardened and their views conflict. She also wonders about leaving her faith and is conflicted. Religion will be analyzed in an honest manner.

7. The Gecko: This one also takes place in Hawaii. He is a teenage hero kind of like Spiderman or Blue Beetle. He has the power to transform into an anthropomorphic gecko. He has super strength, speed and can climb walls. He can detach his tail as a distraction and has a limited healing factor. He carries a bo staff as a primary weapon. He transforms by shedding his skin like a gecko. Still haven't figured out if his origin is scientific or supernatural. I intend it to be kind of like a story like the early ultimate Spiderman run with some mystical stuff and maybe some Dragon ball references (original Dragon ball not Dragon Ball Z). Also, he's half Japanese half Filipino.

8. Crossdressing Shadow type character: The hero is this dude who ran a women's clothing store that was burned to the ground by the mob. After the store was burned down people thought the dude was dead but he's not. Using this anonymity to his advantage he becomes this character like the Shadow that cross-dresses a lot for disguises to bring down the criminal organizations that wronged him. He uses synthetic skin and face masks like Dark Man and is very meticulous about his plans. He also has this one female persona that he uses specifically to kill criminals and it basically looks like a cross between rule 63 Shadow and Cyber Six. He also has agents like the Shadow who are unaware of his true face. He may get a sidekick or not. Series will focus on details of crossdressing and disguises. Also, emphasis on methodology of bringing down criminals and turning them against each other. (think the Thomas Jane Punisher). Also, focuses on his sanity and whether he becomes the very evil he swore to destroy.

Sorry if this isn't enough guys these are just some bare-bones ideas I had and need to flesh them out still. I intended to do these as a one-shot rather than a full series. Let me know what you think.

I meant demure. Sorry guys.

Should we focus on characters that aren't in DC or Marvel and be completely original. Like it doesn't have to be a cape thing and can be anything. Or should we focus on the IP stuff?
If its IP stuff I got some ideas for a Godzilla cartoon series.

Nigger just post fucking ideas

The Bridge
A man lives in an apartment complex on an small island, the island is connected by a short bridge to mainland, all his friends ad family live in the building, and his workplace is also in the island.

He's nice to people and people are nice to him, but alone in his apartment he's really apathetic, wishes to cross the bridge but he must not do any unnecessary actions, and he doesn't need to cross the bridge, everything in the island works for him.

One day he gets close to the bridge and sees a young girl, in the middle of the bridge, really beautiful.

He gets close to her and begin talking, she's really sweet and encourages him to cross the bridge, he does, as everyday after that, experiencing new things… increasingly dangerous things.

By the end they've fallen deeply in love with each other, but one activity gets way close to death and the man feels pure fear for his life for the first time, and becomes getting afraid of her.

He tries to get back but one afternoon there makes him apathetic again.

So he can't go back and she can't get out without her because she's always waiting for him in the bridge, so she must kill her so he can get out alone.

my idea is what if godzilla were a regular-size monster and instead of fighting giant monsters he was a boxer

Not reddit, I just thought it b looked really ugly otherwise.

Not bad though I wonder what would it be like if the kaiju were in human forms.

I did dude.

Trap Maid? I swore that was in a doujin along with something called Wonder Wife.

That actually exists? Can you show me where?

Is this it? nhentai.net/g/81319/

Yup..that's the one.

Take a gander at >>745867's link

I see thanks user.

I like number 6. Kinda better than my Energy Master and Thunder Kid character idea.

For DC:

An anthology series about a post-apcoalyptic world filled with kaiju and humans trying to survive in it. It would have various stories like adventure, horror, sci-fi, magi. The kaiju would be varying sizes and have different origins like cryptids, mutants, magical beings. The stories would take place during different parts of the history of this world and serve as their own interesting stories while expanding the universe. Also, there's a lunar colony that plans to retake the earth.

Every one of these ideas was terrible and tumblr tier.

I've never seen Steven Universe, and everything I've heard about it makes me want to continue avoiding it. However, some of the ideas are pretty cool and the whole concept seems salvageable, so here's my "reinterpretation" of the show

Gems are extraterrestrial, shape-shifting, crystalline, super-powerful beings. They don't have genders, and in their native form they don't look humanoid at all. The gems used to be a vast space-fairing species that dominated lesser species with their incredible crystal-based powers and technology. Being asexual and highly powerful, they are very individualistic, and don't really have organizations in the same way humans do. A single gem could conquer a planet by itself, and regularly did. They aren't emotionless, but they show very little concern for other species (at least before the cataclysmic event that killed a lot of them). They enslaved, exploited, and experimented on biological races, being interested in their organic composition in contrast to their mechanical technology. They were a dominant force throughout the galaxy, until at some unknown time in the past, a disease began spreading throughout the gems that caused them to degenerate into mindless monsters, setting up why seemingly unintelligent gems are the main enemy.
The main gems are sort of like refugees, having followed Rose Quartz to Earth where they were somewhat protected from the scourge that killed/corrupted most of the gems. These gems that came to Earth were a part of a pacifist, religious, cult-like group that thought the disease was divine punishment for the gems' evil ways, with Rose Quartz being a Buddha/Messiah-like figure that preached kindness and compassion for non-gem species. However, She found she was succumbing to the gem disease, and as a final act to solidify the purpose of her teachings, she shape-shifted into a human female and bore a half-gem child. There were two reasons for this, first off to prove her ultimate devotion to compassion for lesser species, and second to pass on her progeny without it inheriting the gem disease (gems reproduce via budding, albeit not often because they're immortal). She then left Earth, and most assume she simply died or "ascended", since they are a religion.
So, the disciples of Rose Quartz adopted human female forms similar to Steven's mother as an act of devotion to her (but they still have crystalline agendered forms).
As such, the gems don't really act human, with many human traits and qualities being foreign to them.
Steven himself (who is a really shitty character from what I know about the show) would probably be better as a Shinji/Simon knockoff, with a major complex related to the fact that his surrogate mothers think he's the reincarnation of their jesus and is supposed to save the world someday (of course they don't actually know what that is yet, or if it's even true). He's a standard shounen protag who grows up and masters his powers, with an emphasis on him actually doing shit with the gems and training with them rather than fucking everything up like an autistic child with down syndrome.
I like the Idea of Earth being ambiguously post-apocalyptic, but with most things being the same as now. Beach City would have to be independent from the rest of the world, and supply its own power, food, water, etc. It's better if it's never really explained why the Earth is like this, it adds some atmosphere.
The story would revolve around the gems protecting Earth from the errant corrupted gems that happen to land on it, with most of the backstory being revealed through gradual introductions rather than an initial plot-dump. Obviously it's the standard affair of superheroes fighting monsters and protecting the town. That is, until a non-corrupted gems happen upon Earth, and are utterly horrified by what they find.
To them, they see a bunch of fringe religious nuts worshiping a dead race-traitor and her half-gem abomination. Standard power creep engages, with them fighting stronger corrupted gems as well as homeworld gems which are intelligent as well as strong.
I'm not really sure how to factor fusing into it, as it's kind of antithetical to evolution in terms of procreation and propagation, but I guess that just makes them more alien. There could probably be a villain that forcefully absorbs other gems, which would make him an ever-escalating threat.
I don't know much about the actual show, and most of this was just haphazardly constructed, but I definitely like what I have so far. Thoughts?

I like it, but I've never seen Stephen Universe, so the whole concept is novel to me.

I was rereading Red Son the other day, and it kind of confused me. After Luthor wins the world is great, and there's other stories and villains that could be allowed to win and things would perhaps work out better, like Doctor Doom. How about a series where a villain wins and the superhero has to explore their meaning in a world which is actually made better?

Just throwing together the plot here, but a superhero is in a fight, I'd quite like them to be a mech hero, and also kind of like a cross between Batman and Green Lantern, gadget focused but with some kind of construct power. I also wanted the pathological drive Batman has, because I want the character to be challenged by the thought of being able to quit, rather than happy.

Anyway, in this fight, some gadget sends them into the future, five years or so. As they're going around, they see the city is cleaner and safer (you could have typical hero-bait occur like muggings, only to show the general populace helping one another). The hero is glad, petty crime has finally been eliminated, but surely supervillains must still exist. They track down sightings near hospitals of an anti-hero character they fight (a Robin Hood type thief), and find them, engaging in a broad-daylight brawl in front of a crowd. After beating them, the hero sees that the crowd is horrified (although readers might see this sooner on the faces of background characters) which provides a nice way of hitting the hero with the fact that the person they were fighting turned good and was doing something nice, like entertaining sick children or purchasing and distributing lifesaving drugs.

It's then that they realise, in their absence (due to the time travel) that their arch nemesis turned their skills to improving their home city rather than building elaborate deathtraps and the like. This pretty much only brings their world on a par with ours, perhaps slightly better, but it's enough for a hero used to a world where super-villains rob a bank or blow up the moon every week, and crime is constant, to feel like a fish out of water.

Since we're discussing gemstones and I'm actually a gem stone enthusiast why there's no capeshit utilizing gem stones more? I mean there's already stuff like SunStone, MoonStone, Volcano Quartz, Tiger Eye, TigerIron, Serpentine, etc etc. Those stones are pretty much good idea for superpowers.

Well there is a Marvel villain called Moon Stone.

I read the original Thunderbolt and Moonstone backstory is stupid af.

There's Amethyst, princess of Gemworld. And Crystar.

And Star Sapphire, Ruby Thursday, Diamondback, Diamondhead, Topaz, Crystal, Eclipso's black diamond, Bloodstone…

Wow this thread went autistic.

I like it.

Kino

You seem to have a thing for dick girls.
I like 4 and 1 as comedy

google.com.au/search?q=smug anime girl&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV7dKQwonRAhXInpQKHZmNB1oQsAQIGw&biw=1280&bih=894#imgrc=pCOli0U9fYA4FM:

I can't talk too much about this as I actually may have something going soon but.

If you see this pop up soon know the writer is a cool guy who goes on Holla Forums

I don't think you could take that kind of premise very far, because it seems contrived and contrarian at its core. You would have to rationalize why a Luthor/Doom-esque villain winning would be a good thing. That'd probably entail making the superhero ridiculously ineffectual and the setting such a shithole that it isn't far fetched. Otherwise you'd have to downplay the villain's past deeds or characterize them as not really villainous, begging the question of why they didn't use their abilities for good in the first place.

I think it will be better if the story starts with villain wins and after years of shitty world the normies gathered together and defeated the supervillains without superhero help. The story mostly explore the world where superhero is no longer needed or even sneered upon because their past failure.

Thanks user. Yes I do have a trap and crossdressing fetish.

Sounds cool user. Looking forward to it.

So wouldn't that be kind of what Lex Luthor tells Superman that Superman isn't helping humanity he's holding it back?

The problem is it was Luthor who said that. He's pretty much fucked Metropolis seven different ways and the USA at least once.

True but still would that point hold up regardless if Lex was the one who said it?

Watchmen 2, there's a concept I'd trust DC to handle

Not really. It's like war. You can have someone that can kill a dozen people in a single sword swipe but you can still lose the war. Superman maybe powerful, but he can't do that without the support of the earth people. The idea that Superman can handle the entire world problem alone is ridiculous.

We kind of saw the other side of that coin in Miracleman, and Squadron Supreme, superheroes taking over, just one hero in Miracleman, and a team with Squadron Supreme.
I think Gilgamesh II ran along those lines, and wasn't there a Superman Elseworlds story where he was President? The one where he wore red gloves?

I'll take this for my own use

A Nazi who eliminate demons that were summoned during WW2.

You're right there. Obviously, I'd probably have to make them a toned down Luthor/Doom, but I was thinking in terms of versions of Lex Luthor being shown to achieve great feats of science and engineering, and generally being one of the smartest people on earth. Same with Victor, as well as the fact Latvera is shown as a utopia quite often. Plus the fact it's often pointed out that a fraction of the work they put into elaborate plans and fantastical macguffins to stop Superman/Justice League/Fantastic Four/Avengers channeled into real problems would fix so much.

Also, I'd have the hero coming to the conclusion that their role isn't to knock lumps out of mad supervillains but to protect people and help keep the city safe, so it would kind of work as a way of reaffirming capes but warning against flying-brick Mary Sues.

Go ahead, mate. I'm unlikely to use it since I can't draw consistently for shit. I could collab on writing, or you can just run with it if you like.

This idea might be a little grim but it's about a young boy with superpowers who has to fight OP MOTWs each episode, the catch is that they boy is immortal and dies in every episode only to come back again for the next

Reminds me of my old idea about a Wizard superhero that got punished by the ancients after he decided that to stop criminal wizards he had to murder the entire wizard community. His punishment is to live new life in alternate dimensions but it set near its destruction and he's forced to see people he love died over and over again.

A supervillain who runs a huge operation with tons of henchmen and is a really good boss, friends with all his henchmen. Villain is basically the big-bad of a dungeon crawler in the vein of Zelda. Constantly getting attacked and his friends keep dying from superheroes which is what fuels his grudge. It's not entirely new but it's underused I think.

A hero/villain combo where each one embodies a duality concept, one embodying life and one embodying death, with the good guy being death and the bad guy being life. Wouldn't go super far but it'd be a decent one-off.

I mean it's already been explained in universe that a Doom victory is the best course for humanity. The premise has a lot of meat to it since that idea is entirely the premise of Doom's character: He's an evil, murderous and remorseless man, but he has pure intentions. Read Doomwar.

I remember having this idea about a villain of necessity. It's about a world where crime is completely eradicated and all humanities problems are solved, so humanity stagnates since there are no problems left to solve and everyone descends into hedonism. So some guy decides he will become a supervillain to jump-start humanity into greatness by their opposition to him, essentially ushering in a new age of heroes and human advancement by virtue of his existence.

Now there's a meme that needs to die. I LIKE being able to read a fucking paragraph.

Books must be a real fuckin challenge for you lad.

Oh it's you again. Raging over the stupidest thing.

Well he has good intentions but he never plans to STOP. Its fundamentally more for his Ego then humanity which means that eventually Humanity would be annihilated in his ambition.

I said read Doomwar lad.

I think he was just responding to the other post.

I was expecting a different response though I probably wont

Sounds familiar

Because it's pretty much a basic template. It's simply the basic building block, a rough sample. I'm still building around it but damn it's hard to make a good story.

Alternate history miniseries where Captain America kills FDR for his crimes against the Constitution (Agricultural Adjustment Act, NFA, 9066. The list goes on) while leaving letters all around the country explaining why he did it.

While fleeing he is frozen and wakes up in a very different future. A future where

Last night I came up with a name for the show

it's annoying to read when you space each and every fucking line. The idea sounds pretty morbid in a good way though, cozy even.

Got any more Gondola's?

Goddamn son, I'm an anarchist and even i think that's dumb. Maybe you should work for Marvel.

And here you are, replying to him and giving him the validation he wants.

Instead of just, you know, ignoring him while purposely "reddit spacing" your posts specifically to watch him squeal in impotent rage.

It's like you've never actually posted here before.

Like you're from reddit even :^)

You know just for more cringe he should make it like Revenge of the Sith. Have Cap show up to FDR and say he's under arrest and FDR gives the Palpatine speech and then does his autistic screech and lunges at him with his red lightsaber.

I must confess, I don't quite understand you. If you want to collaborate, my email is attached.

yeah cool bro wow thats crazy omg and can he change his costume to black and red because he doesnt believed in amerikkka anymore

That is the greatest thing I have ever envisioned in my life

Fuck we need a drawfag on that, it is a pretty hilarious image.

I posted this idea some time ago on cuck/co , will post again:

The story begins with this little girl (let's call her Alice), who is the daughter of a really corrupt politician who has a lot of power and money. One day, while taking a walk on the park, she decides to sneak past her bodyguards and get on a bus. She ends up in the inner city, and is almost instantly surrounded by thugs. Right as they attack her, another little girl appears and scares them off. The other girl (let's call her Vic) asks her if she's okay, to which Alice replies by dissing her, as she's been taught to do with poor people. From this, a love/hate friendship is born.

Fast forward 16 years. Alice is now in line to take her dad's position. She hears from her bodyguards something about a very powerful mob boss dying , and how her daughter , Victoria, is taking her place. Remembering her childhood acquaintance, she requests to meet with her. When they meet , they recognize each other. They talk for a while , and Alice begins gloating about her new position. Vic replies by gloating as well.
To settle who's top dog in the city, Alice proposes a wager: If she manages to dismantle Vic's network in the time she's in charge, Vic will become her vice president/sex slave. If Vic manages to overthrow her government, Alice will become her second-in-command.

The first "season" would have subtle actions of both parties, with Alice pushing increasingly more strict legislation, and Vic infiltrating deeper into the government.They meet in a secret room under the govt's main building to talk shit every month. The second "season" would begin after a high profile assasination, which would mean no more secret meetings, and less subtle actions, like public executions and terrorist attacks, as both Vic and Alice slowly lose their shit. The last "season" would be the city going to shit, as both parties plan their final blow: Alice is planning a full-on democide, and Vic is organizing a revolt. The series would end with both attacks happening at once, and Alice and Vic kicking the shit out of each other.

I called it "Throne of the Rat King" but I'm not completely convinced. It's supposed to be mostly black humour, not focusing a whole lot on politics.

Not gonna lie that sound pretty fuckin stupid.

Sounds interesting. Though wouldn't the state troopers or national guard get involved if shit hit the fan? How would the Governor react?

Well, the way I thought of it is kinda like how it happened with that Korean chick who was brainwashing their president to do what they wanted. The governor would be "bullied" into agreeing with Alice.

As for the military, I figured that would be one of the last season's plot points: The military being divided by a conflict of interests: the ones that work for Vic, and the ones loyal to Alice.

Just to be clear: I realize politics irl don't work even close to how they work in my story.

"Have you ever punched someone so hard, that they became a door?"

One day common MC and school troupe of friends are fooling around in between classes, when suddenly…
A mean looking muscle man falls trough the window of the classroom, hes followed by another moustached muscleman wearing a tux and a small facemask.

Both start having an all out brawl in the school hallways, breaking shit and stuff

The mean muscleman throws a piece of furniture and by accident hits MCs childhood friend.
MC grabs a baseball bat and tries to beat the bad guy, but the opponent doesn't even flinch after the attack.
Using it as a distraction the elegant muscleman punch the villain so hard that the sound of the impact brakes the nearby windows

MC stares startled as the bad guy turns into a steel door. The elegant muscleman opens it and walkstrough. MC drops the bat and follows him. The door vanishes in front of all his classmates.

MC is then introduced to a strange group of masked men and women.

They fight those who they call "The antagonists", beings who seem human but follow a secret agenda. Among their strange properties is the most notorious, they become doors when defeated. But not everyone can open said doors.

It's treason, then.

The Senate will decide your fate

I had an idea that would be akin to DC/Marvel universes in the sense that it could house multitude of superheroes and supervillains with weird powers. I know for a fact that I'm never going to do anything with these ideas so I might as well post them here.

It's a world where where crime had gotten beyond the capacities of the police to deal with, so vigilantes rose to fight against crime. People slowly started improving their methods and obtaining new tools or even modifying themselves to be more effective, and it escalated over time to the point where both the criminals and Vigilantes usually have all kinds of powers obtained through a variety of ways and it would typically take an entire police squad to take on a single villain.

It's technically illegal to be a vigilante, but there's nothing the police can do because otherwise the city/country/world would be ravaged by crime. Some organizations have been created for Vigilantes to organize and hunt criminals, but similarly there's criminal organizations. Some choose to work alone.

One of the major "good" organizations is League of Vigilantes, written shortly as "LOV" and pronounced as "love".

The powers people get come from somewhat typical comicbook methods, and they're classified in the world into a few broad categories:
- biological, some kind of modification of the body through biological mutations or something (think: Spiderman, Hulk)
- technology, using technology to augment their body or toolset. This could also include characters who are entirely robotic (think: Dr. Octopus, Ultron)
- military, using military equipment and other conventional weaponry (think: Punisher)
- extraterrestial, something that comes from outer space. These would be extremely rare, to the point where you might only have one or two in the entire story (think: Venom, Thor)
- mystery, holding supernatural powers that cannot be explained. This does not necessarily mean it's magical, even if it's just a microwave gun under their coat, it would still be classified as mystery if nobody knew what it is or how it works.

The power levels are more on the Batman side than on the Hulk side, I want all classifications to be competitive to one another and not have some mutant dude come along and make all military Vigilantes obsolete. Iron Man-tier technology could possibly exist, but it would be more in the vein of a utility arm than a whole body suit. The more fantasy type powers are also somewhat more based on reality, so you can't have people who are made of fire or can travel through phone lines or anything like that. Most powers should have a more or less logical explanation to how they're accomplished, and supernatural powers should be minimal or even nonexistent.

There's 2 characters I've come up with that could go into this somewhere.

The first is a character who is entirely mechanical except for a brain in the jar kind of thing somewhere inside him. He can mimic any kind of human aesthetically and vocally, and shapeshift into a myriad of different things. He used to be a human, but eventually started leaning more and more into efficiency and utility in exchange for his humanity. Nobody knows who he used to be or what he used to be like, or even which sex he originally was because of his ability to mimic people flawlessly. He can't change his composition, only move parts around, so he always looks like a jet black robot however, unless he hypothetically were to put on some kind of a skin suit or something.

I wanted him to appear to be some kind of villain, but never be truly clear which side he's on.

The second is a Spiderman-esque character who can synthesize things from his body. Initially he can only synthesize plastic-like materials, but could in theory learn to synthesize anything. When he does it, it comes off directly from his skin. But he can't pull swords out of his toes or anything, it's very difficult to pull long things from a single spot, instead he can synthesize plate-like objects along his skin. He uses these primarily as projectiles and gliding wings, and has an incredible ability to maneuver and dodge things in mid-air, and create springy things to launch himself large distances. While he could technically create armor around himself, it would hinder his movement and use a lot of energy to do so he doesn't usually do that. A more advanced version could be to create small scale-like plates around his skin as a shield, which would be more flexible and/or stealthy. He can't "de-synthesize" anything, so if he creates something that's attached to his body, he has to first break it off and then slowly synthesize a "tip" that would make it detach smoothly. He could technically synthesize fire or something, but it's too volatile and non-physical to do in any meaningful capacity. He could probably ignite something very flammable however if he tried really hard.

He uses his body's energy to synthesize things, so doing it makes him exhausted. He can extend his energy by drinking caffeine or something, and eventually builds an addiction to energy drinks. It eventually becomes a legit addiction and he starts drinking copious amounts of energy drinks even when he's not using his powers. He can also use an epinephrine injection to gain a short boosted state of sorts, but it comes at a risk of fainting. He has no way to read his natural energy level in that state, so he may use up all of his natural energy without realizing, and then just suddenly start fainting after it's over.

I was thinking about him being an aerodynamics student or a wannabe pilot or something, because that would be appropriate for him.

I have an idea for a hero. She's a woman who's a chemical engineer working on creating a polymer that can be coated on any material and make it invincible. In a lab accident it gets covered on her and now its stuck on her. She's assumed dead and uses her old notes and lab equipment to get it off of her. In the meantime she wears a skinsuit to go about normal life. Kind of like Darkman. She one day becomes a super hero and sucks at it. She's invincible but doesn't have super strength so she takes massive beatings. She wears a sports bra and panties since all her clothes get shredded in battle so she just runs around in her underwear. She gets better over time and embraces the fact she's stuck in this polymer and teams up with other super heroes.

I just asked my little sister for ideas. I think you'll all agree, this one is brilliant.

Gary Man.
He has cabbages for hands and his punches turn people vegan, because he hates ants and they killed his mother. He lives in a traveling hat, which looks like a trilby and goes about the world do he always wakes up somewhere new.

Brilliant.

So he's a villain, then?

Until he wakes up in the downtown Detroit

If Captain America doesn't believe it is the right (and duty) of the people to alter or abolish government that is destructive to the ends of liberty, he's not Captain America at all.

Here's an Iron man story I wrote. It's fairly shitty but a general idea I had.

The Chink in his armor
Iron Man and War Machine had found the lair of the Mandarin. They busted in and discovered the Mandarin building a new superweapon to conquer Asia with so they fired at him and destroyed the base. The Mandarin was believed to be dead so Tony and Rhodey flew home to go get a beer. As Tony was relaxing in his penthouse his armor in his armor room awoke and freed themselves. The armors went on a worldwide rampage. Tony horrified by this called Rhodey, Pepper and the Avengers to help stop his armor. Rhodey donned his War Machine armor and Pepper her Rescue armor as they teamed up with the rest of the Avengers to stop the rogue armors.
One armor had begun attacking Mecca. So Rhodey and She Hulk try to stop it before it destroys Mecca. As the armor attacks Mecca it causes Muslims worldwide to become furious. So Iran and Pakistan launch their nukes. The other nations launch nukes in response.
Meanwhile, the second armor is attacking Russia and destroying the Kremlin so the Falcon and Pepper have to stop it. The third one is attacking Washington DC so Cap and Hank Pym have to stop it. More armors are spreading through out the world attacking it and Tony is freaking out wondering how this could possibly happen. Tony wanders to his armor room revealing the Mandarin to be there. The Mandarin explains that during the attack on his lair he was experimenting with Hank Pyms Pym particles to use as a weapon. When Iron Man and War Machine attacked he used the Pym Particles to shrink and snuck onto Iron Man’s armor.
So when Iron Man returned to his base Mandarin returned to normal size and hacked the armors and unleashed them to attack the world to discredit Tony Stark. Tony fights him but Mandarins kung fu is too strong. So Tony distracts Mandarin while he calls for back up and tells everyone whats up. So as Tony evades Mandarins awesome Kung fu the Avengers show up and bring Shang Chi the master of Kung fu. Shang Chi promptly beats the shit out of the Mandarin. But Mandarin retreats and uses the Pym particles to shrink himself inside Tony and makes his way to Tony’s brain threatening to grow full size and kill Tony if they don’t retreat. The Avengers retreat but secretly Hank and Shang Chi come back but in shrunken form so they can free Tony form Mandarins grip. They go into Tony and fight the Mandarin. Hank shrinks himself further to go inside Mandarin’s brain and give him an aneurysm. Shang Chi beats the Mandarin so hard he cripples him. The 3 leave Tony’s body and put Mandarin in jail while Tony is fucked up. The world is in nuclear Armageddon and they have to rebuild. Tony is broken forever because of the Mandarin fucking his shit up so bad. The major world powers and normal people despise him and blame him for the Armageddon. Only Rhodey, Pepper, and the Avengers know he is innocent and plead his innocence against a cruel uncaring world. Tony is fucked with forever.

So a green minus touch?

I have an idea that's more horror related and superheroish. Its inspired by the Goosebumps story the Mask.

There's this emo chick who is cute in the emo chick way. She gets picked on at school so Halloween is coming up soon. She goes to this weird store run by this Chinese guy. She wants to buy a costume from him but all he has available is this weird furry costume. It looks like a werewolf but some features differ like the snout and such. She buys it and later that night she puts it on and runs off into the night and starts running around with superhuman powers. She looks like a female were-wolf thing. All her inhibtions are gone and she embraces her inner self. She continues this throughout the month and gets very horny and seduces the guy she's in love with while wearing the wolf costume. She also gets revenge on her bullies and the bully happens to be the girlfriend of the guy she fucked so she cucked her. This basically serves as an allegory for puberty and giving in to your desires kind of like the Symbiote suit from Spiderman. However, the more she wears it the more it controls her. The Chinese man tells her that if she wears it after Halloween it will consume her. She has difficulty taking it off but finally does and falls asleep on her bed. However her toe is slightly still in the costume so once midnight hits the costume consumes her. I also planned some superhero stuff with this character or a character like her.

Regular guy grows up in a stagnant world because all problems are solved so he becomes a supervillain to force humanity to advance again. No powers and no genius intellect but he manages to fake having amazing powers and reach, and heroes return to combat his threat. Kind of an answer to the question "Can there be good without evil?" and "If good needs evil, is it good to be evil sometimes?".

It's an inversion of the whole formula. So the Supervillain is the guy with the secret identity and he is kinda Clark Kent'ish, having to try and hype up his villain actions to spur the world into action. If I could draw I'd try my hand at it but I'm an untalented faggot.

I just wanna say I hope the lot of you do something with the ideas you post here. Some of them need to be made.

That sounds like the origin of Kang the Conqueror.

That's more body-snatching than immortality. I always envisioned an immortal superhero in the vein that he couldn't be killed or harmed, but had no other powers. So if you put him in a metal box he would bash his head against the wall until eventually the force broke the box.

Could he drown and are his insides vulnerable?

Kinda but Kang has intelligence, has power, and isn't no secret identity.

I want my guy to be genuinely good natured be he HAS to be evil because nobody else is going to. You could even have a moment where he tells a hero all about what he's doing and the hero gives him a bit of credit, but he reveals that if he doesn't kill the hero people will start to doubt his villainy, and his reputation is paramount to his goals so he takes them out.

He can't drown and his insides aren't vulnerable. This guy is 100% immortal as in he is utterly incapable of dying or being physically harmed in any way (you can explain it as magic or something) and he has to use that in creative ways. He should also be pretty jolly about it though, I like when heroes are jolly.

Dont you mean Krang?

This guy was talking about Kang.

it's immortality in the sense that he's always alive, even if his body dies. it's like Kenny from south park, only he takes over someone else's body
normal immortality has gotten boring to me. complete invulnerability makes for a generally boring superhero & having a regenerative factor usually makes for shit in either the form of anti heroes like wolverine at best or deadpool at worst

I would like to remake a new cape universe, but with some little twists.

First, there shouldn't be a 'mutant' or 'metahuman' race, but instead have many variants depending of myths. For example, there should be a whole category for 'undead' related powers, maybe infected by some sort of disease with many variants, like an undead flu with many mutations, then a whole category about werewolves and other were creature variants, then a whole category about olimpians and descendents of 'gods' who might be creatures from beyond the sky, greek titans basically humanoid eldrich horrors without a real face nor form. All of them could be called Cryptohumans or something like that.

Second, supervillains shouldn't be edgy cunt psychopaths. In fact, they should act against that kind of faggots who are there to ruin their fun, or maybe just a demigod villain who doesn't like any of those edgy faggots at all.

Third, 'supergroups' that are, basically, the police or different representations of guvernamental forces.

Fourth, NO TEEN HEROES! Any underage person trying heroics should be arrested, spanked, spend a night in jail and then brought to their parents to discipline them acordingly.

Fight. Maybe a Superman kind of guy who got old and tired of all the heroics and works as a police detective and is basically Sam Vimes from Discworld? Like a mixture of batman and superman without the edginess nor the marysueness.

And… those are a few ideas.

Fine

Yep

Needs work

So humans are oppressed?

Sounds kind of boring the way you describe it, but I bet it'd make a neat story in actual comic form.

He just needs to reword some things

Yeah

So whats the end game

I see potential in the third one.

Bump for relivance