youtube.com/watch?v=tFrqhSfifqs
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/52707j/and_you_thought_your_flight_was_shitty/
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/mod/1
archive.is/QyCwU
red*dit.com/r/WTF/comments/518sds
archive.is/QyCwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

locked: excessive racism

Lol "locked for excessive racism" God damn I dont know what I would be like without chanboards. I would probably be going to sites like these and having to put up with niggers like that.

Let this be an example to everyone. By calling an apple an apple, you are racist.

I had no idea these people were so shamelessly disgusting and I never thought I would learn about it from reddit.

If they aren't oil rich enough to have a slave caste to clean for them they live essentially like curry nigger/apefrica tier. The richer the community the better, but open sewers in the street and shit can be common.

I thought with the money SA would be fairly nice for a mud country.

Is there any shit like that in Iran? I have a fairly high opinion of Iran just looking at their cities (first world tier) but fuck, I dont know now.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if Liberals were forced to look at all the primitive behaviors of their mudskin pets.

I thought burkas were supposed to be good at household chores and taking care of their men?

Are you telling me that that was just another fucking Jew lie? That they're just as useless as their filthy husbands? That even the women just wallow in shit and maggots and see nothing wrong with it? That shitsocking pissbottling NEETs have better hygiene than a fucking Arab woman?

they'd just double down. a lefty will forever be a lefty if his policies are paid by someone else.

"It's just their culture"

neets have better hygiene than women in general if every janitor ever is to be believed.

I don't know about Iran specifically, but I'd assume their there on the same general level as the rest of the region. They're all savage mudshits with an IQ of 85, what do you expect? Don't tell me you bought into the Iran are based mudslimes meme?

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

Janitor here. Worked for a commercial cleaning company and currently work at a school. Boys splash more water around and get more mud tracked into bathrooms and locker rooms, but girls do shit with their tampons and pads that you wouldn't believe. It makes me retch just to remember some of the things I've seen.

I was under the impression that they were the most based mudslimes.

Best looking shit sort of thing, not based peoples, based for shit people.

nigga, i worked as a courtesy clerk at kroger and I can tell you this is fucking true

I made it my mission to get promoted to cashier just so i wouldnt have to clean the womens restroom

Would they still say that after years of seeing the same WebM's that we see every day?

Could they still lie to themselves?

personified reddit censors when?

These people lie to themselves about women being stoned to death.

Of course they fucking could.

That's only something that started being floated around once (((Leibowitz))) sent his best goy over to do some interviews.

More Jew propaganda.

Thanks to /r/the_donald emboldening the anti-reddit crowd, discussion there is shifting pretty far right. Nothing like being able to discuss the holohoax, but almost. I saw some people talking about how nobody even knew about the Holocaust until well after WW2 there, which would normally get deleted. You're also seeing pro-Trump and pro-nationalism stuff not get downvoted into oblivion these days.

The overton window is shifting.

BUT MUH WEED

MUH JOE ROGAN LIBERALISM

DAE SICK OF ANTI-SJWS BUT TOTALLY NOT AN SJW, BUT LIKES SOCIAL JUSTICE?

The amount of "What the fuck is wrong with these people" "They're Saudis" replies was pretty surprising at least.

The topic lock, not as surprising.

LETS SPAM THE FUCK OUT OF THE ENTIRE SITE WITH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=tFrqhSfifqs

Yeah its great, everywhere this video is, just endless comments of what scum Saudis are.

The corruption may still be in the heads of their leaders, but it is not as bold in their community.
An uprising is coming.

Memories…

My first day of work at a real job (non-paperboy) was at an old Kroger store. This was before they remodeled their stores and had true public bathrooms. There was only one bathroom and a customer had flooded it. I literally had to mop up 1 inch of water and several logs within hours of my first day. Welcome to the working world.

Since then I've had to do the same at least a few times (in different jobs, and not that my job was bitchboy but somebody has to deal with it when things flood and I just step up) and it's always womens restrooms. If they clog a toilet (happens often) they just walk away and pretend it's not happening rather than tell somebody

Which bathroom floors have more semen?

This is important.

Most Reddit mods are mudslimes or kikes with your occasional GOODEST GOY OF THE MODS thrown in for good measure.

Not really that surprised that your average person is sick and fucking tired of it all and bored of defending it.

What was the racial makeup?

Of all the things I'm exposed too here, a pile of shit stacked on the toilet seat is fucking triggering.

Now how the hell do you miss like that?

Anybody remember when imgur DOSed Holla Forums and how it looked intentional?

I guess racism in moderation is totally okay then.

Truth to be told we also have them here in 8ch

Nearly all white, at least at the school. To be fair, when I was cleaning college buildings with all the dindus, kebabs, dotheads, and chongs, it was so much worse.

Yeah that was totally the doing of the kike loving rule 3 having greasy fucking greek supporting crowd from the_donald. Get fucked nigger. Anybody mentioning the Overton window like it's a valid talking point has no place in the real world. That's some high school level bullshit used to box ideas from a fucking think tank. Parroting buzzwords doesn't make you look smart, it just makes you sound more like a redditfaggot.

This poster is a tranny

So then how would you describe the phenomena of formerly "extreme" viewpoints becoming normalized?

The Overton Window (and its shifting) is what we call this phenomena. What would you prefer to call it?

It fucking better.

Can some rich Holla Forumsack buy out Reddit and made it possible to post anonymously without making an account? That simple fucking change would solve most of the problems on Reddit.

What the hell are you talking about?./r/the_donald was not the first controversial sub there. You also had /r/european speaking the truth of the Migrant "Crisis" and then places like /r/coontown. But it wasn't until recently that non PC shit could exist on the mainstream subs. I know you're pissed about people mentioning reddit on your super secret chan but this shit matters, reddit is babby's first internet forum and is about as mainstream as it gets. It's like the #7 most popular site in the US or something like that. If there's truth floating to the top there after being hidden and shouted down for so long, that's indicative of a real change.

You probably think I'm some /r/the_donald fag but that's not the case. The overton window applies perfectly in this situation, the window of acceptable discourse is shifting to the right. The MSM denies it, but IRL and even on pozzed reddit that's what's happening. This is worth talking about.

Hoo boy, if you thought shilling on reddit would stop if you did that, you're sorely mistaken

Dude, kill yourself. Waste of dubs.

Women are like sausages.

There are some things about them you really rather not know.

This. A leech will continue to be a leech, so long as they have someone to subsidize it.

L.O.L.

Brother. I was a courtesy clerk for Kroger #922 in Springboro, OH. The women's room *constantly* reeked of

stay

mad

reddit

fag

Again,

Then how do you propose we track enemy movement? Is Kek going to tell us? No. Kek helps those who help themselves. I dare you to go into battle without reports from scouting parties.

reeked of.. what?

Of course it wouldn't but it would break the cycle of holding your tongue in fear of getting banned because ban evading is fucking easy. Hell i'm on a proxy making this post.

Not to mention Karma and upboats don't matter because who gives a fuck about reputation?

It would mostly solve the problem. Not to mention the shitstorm would be funny as shit.

Sorry, I'm drunkposting. I meant to say reeked of period smell, and there was bloody tampons and pads all over the place.

Well, you can't expect them to know how to clean up after themselves when they have slaves to do that for them.

Who cares?

How does it make you feel that a number of the people making quality posts here are also working to shift the tide on reddit? 8ch is a great place for people to discuss the truth and get to the bottom of things. Some people manage to take those truths, dilute them into normie-friendly bites and sugercoat them enough to start the slow process of waking people up to reality. That's important work and it has nothing to do with how anyone feels about reddit or redditors, it's about getting the truth into the mainstream consciousness.

Trump has really paved the way in this regard and it would be goddamned foolish not to take advantage of this opportunity. Anons have honed their debate skills through years of arguing about shit on the chans. But you're usually preaching to the choir here, it's important to get the word out. Not everyone should be doing that, of course. We've all got different roles to play. Some people create OC for example, quality redpill infographics that appeal to different crowds. 8ch is like a nest of lone wolves, so to speak. Find your strengths and use them to the cause's advantage. Hell, even shitposting on 8ch serves a purpose.

Ye could've had a nice collection started lad

squatting backwards

Indeed. They take the redpill and compound it into an easily digestible, sweet-tasting fluid. That's how it happened to me.

Okay, lad. you want a greentext?

Does it come in a chewable tablet or gummies now?

This, anons here underestimate how useful pozzed movements like the Alt-Right and places like /r/The_Donald are, they repackage our message into a kosher friendly meal for the normalfags to eat and slowly seek out the truth for themselves after getting a taste.

Go on…..

I'm gonna side with Hitler on this. Reddit threads are cancer.

I know your pain user. Womens bathrooms are fucking abysses.

Ethiopian.

You redditfaggots are fucking delusional children. You aren't redpilling anybody. Look at the flower power faggots from the 60s, that's you. What did you change?

Why not just use a ship? If they cause any trouble just discard them.

fuck off cuck.

Keep posting!

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/52707j/and_you_thought_your_flight_was_shitty/

omg that is my favorite sub reddit!

thiccc

source?

Get fucked kike. Ropes, ovens and gas are your future once the Overton window is fully aligned to the right.

Nigger

lol, locked for excessive reality

odimaremareee babedibado tabacco

tranny lover

Not really much to it, bruh.

I kept my power level hidden, so I didn't REEEEEEEEE.

I just did my job, really.

neither of these is a source

Kill 'em.

Kill 'em all.

I know perfectly well what it is as explained in my post you illiterate nigger. Learn to read then come back and post. You are perfectly demonstrating what I wrote about parroting shit. Guess I struck a nerve if that sets you off like a redditfaggot from the_donald. Try harder.

Don't be a bigot OP. It's just their culture. Don't be le ebil waysiss.

meant to post

Holla Forums has said it so many times already
If your not white, you ain't right.
Pure and simple.

Saudi's are tribals, this video isn't a surprise one bit, if anything am astonished there isn't some bush meat laying on the floor.

Better yet, that the plane actually made it to it's destination and didn't explode mid-flight.

Even in a relationship, women are disgusting. My ex would leave her shit everywhere. It was fucking disgusting. Would come in the bathroom and half a roll of toilet paper would be in the ground for no fucking reason. It was like 3 relationships in a row like that. #4 was actually really clean, which was awesome.

I'll never forget the day, back when I was working at a car dealership, when some poor mechanic had to rip out nearly the entire plumbing and septic system coming from the women's restroom because female customers were flushing all sorts of crazy shit down the toilet. Even before they started, they had to bleach the entire bathroom. They were finding make-up kits, hair ties and hygiene stuff clogging up over 20 feet of pipe. Insanity.

Holla Forums has/had plenty of non-hwites (asians, junglers), you can't overgeneralize other than no one liking blacks
Americans need to take it down a notch

Niggers dont get sauce

Maybe in murrica, here in my country it's the contrary. Female bathrooms are much more cleaner.

American women sound gross.

No comment on Milo's value, but this "greasy greek" forced meme is fairly obviously a shill D&C attempt.

Its only ever used in posts that read like a barely coherent rant, the gist of which is that no one should ever try to take our ideas out of the chans and try to influence mainstream thought, instead we should just wait for Hitler to come back.

but she thicccc doe

He’s a faggot.
He’s a kike.
He is literally the opposite of everything we believe.
He has no value.
He should be publicly burned to death.

Women block toilets all the time, they used about 10 meters of toilet paper for a piss.

They flush tampons down the toilet which expand and clog the tubes. I once had some woman shit on my toilet seat at the coffee shop I worked in. How does one miss that bad?

Reported for shill trying to shame proper scouting and battle tactics. I hope you're banned for a month so you think about your faggotry, shill.

Remember Yuri's words on "Useful Idiots" user. He can be used and disposed of when his usefulness is over.

Well now my curiosity is piqued. While they maybe crazy and liberal so double negative time. both were very OCD about that kind of cleanliness. And none of my gfs have lived with me long enough to show those habits. or maybe I got lucky with that.

There is a ton of stuff in the koran about piss and shit. Like a ton. Watch the other videos too about this it's insane.

Anti-Plebbitor (1) and (2) posters should be treated as confirmed leftist shills from Plebbit trying to discourage channers from going over there and fucking their safe-space playpen up.

They should be reported and the Holla Forums mods should ban them.

It's one thing to call out a plebbit-tier chan reply/thread, but another to shit on a channer talking about observing or performing operations on plebbit. They are spies or idiots, and in both cases are not worth having around.

The (1) and (2) post counts are significant, as changing IPs allows the demoralizers to get around post filtering and create the impression of consensus.

Tor posting should be allowed (ID 000000) but VPNs should be banned when discovered as they allow the poster to masquerade as any normal poster with a non-zero ID.

Fucking with reddit almost killed this site several times in the past.
Let's do it again go-I mean guys.

You also sound like a fucking PRfag.

boardtans
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/mod/1

Saudi planes don't spontaneously explode in mid-air. They just get rerouted into buildings. Happy current day, everyone.

Reddit just sucks. Can't even post images and everything else sucks. Better to move them to an image board.

There is only one good thing about Reddit, which is a content aggregator.

I lived with a few rich ass muslims for a year. Pretty much everything this girl says is true.

They wanted me to do their laundry at first but when I told them "hell no" they stopped.

Messes FUCKING EVERYWHERE

They eat with their hands and they constantly smell like shit.

I remember they used to always scream their nasheeds as loud as fucking possible and when I asked or made counter noise they only screamed louder.

Also one time I questioned their religion and they got PISSED. I thought they were going to decapitate me or something.

Simply put, Arabs are sandniggers.

Send them back to the Middle East and quarantine the region. The ones who don't want to leave ==GAS!==

user, he's a kike. He's a master of deception by birth and like any kike, he's not working alone. The moment he stops being useful, they shit out another kosher alternative like ben kikepiro. You won't use him, he'll use you making you think you're using him. It will end with all his audience going elsewhere and ignoring your points. Do not use kikes for anything, it's always a bad idea. Just redpill his audience directly, some of them might not be worthless sheep after all.

It's one thing to know the term "useful idiot" it's a whole other thing to know who the useful idiots are and when it's you.

There's your problem, right there.

Like most non-whites, their sense of dignity and traditionalism is only related inversely to their accumulation of wealth. If they're poor as fuck, they'll live meager. Not model, but meager, but the moment they get the money, and raise their own on the money, and those raised on money get to raising their own on the money, the result is a fat aristocracy too well-fed to know how to fish, but only how to eat.

All of their model citizens are in their shithole of a country, because they can't afford to leave, unlike them. It's very much a nigger thing, and they're called sandniggers for a reason.

So this is what happens when you have lots of money and no culture.

Arabs nomads and their sand religion, not even once. They can't even wage war properly.

The Saudi are basically this in every way. All they have is Mecca, and that's just their idiot control. In reality, their culture is nonexistent, and their government not as homogenous as one would seemingly think. They're just another part of the MidEast triangle.

Holy shit.

Oh…OH!

I'm not suggesting that using him and those like him as useful idiots is not without danger. In fact that danger is why I was hesitant to place him within that category. I did due to the fact I do not believe we humans have the time to not utilize such resources.

I'm just gonna leave the archive link here
archive.is/QyCwU

and see how many of them are banned after a week or so.

==odimaremareee babedibado tabacco==)

Tbh if a cute petite girl were doing that to me, and she said something calming in a gentle voice (not in niggerspeak), then I'd most likely enjoy the experience.

WE SHALL NEVER POO IN LOO

nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

Good point user, me too

Now this user gets it.
Good post mate.

Make your own rules on your own board, faggot. A lot of people use VPNs because they have to because they live in a cuck country and don't want to get shoah'ed.

The invariably break the toilet seat when they squat that way. This should be in any crapper that allows foreigners in.

Imaginary. Most of our viewpoints were never extreme to begin with. Those that are, like racism and anti-semitism, simply needed to be repackaged from "gas the kikes" tier stuff to intellectualism like holocaust denial and the inference that kikes are subhuman due to shamelessly profiting off of a tragedy they invented.

You smell like a plebbitor, post like a plebbitor and you flaunt your ego by using a tripcode.

Get out you fucking faggot

Nigger what are you doing?

Some one should edit this so each slap has the New Shit Berserk Anime CLANK sound

What is the origin of this sound anyway? Where did they use it?

Kill yourself, newfag.

Here is the proper way to post a reddit link:
red*dit.com/r/WTF/comments/518sds
/the_first_flight_of_the_airbus_a330_of_saudi/
archive.is/QyCwU

Notice how the moderator locked the thread due to "excessive racism." That right there is worthy of an archive. Do they feel that SOME racism is okay? What kind and how much?

Whenever Guts hits ANYTHING.

Skeletons?… CLANG
People?… CLANG
MOTHER FUCKING GHOSTS?…. CLANG

Did the rabbit clang too or was it just a meme?

Guts threw a dagger at it, so no, Rabbit did not Clang Dear user. But if he hit it with his sword, it would of indeed Clanged.

One wonders, is this "Clang" sound heard by viewers the sound a a soul being splattered Saying that slab of iron cuts is insulting. by said sword?

Do remember it was remarked by the Forest Witch that he'd "clanged" so many Apostles, Monsters, Spirit critters, and the occainsional delusional wannabe Angel Priests, that it had become mystical in it's own right.

The only think Guts hasn't clanged is a Robot Waifu.

Also, Mozgus did nothing wrong.

Besides wanting to burn an obviously slack witted woman to death.

Let's not mention his collection of well used torture tools that would have made the Inquisitors of the Uncucked Catholic Church green with envy.

Those reasons aside. What he did wrong was.

He decided to take on Guts.

This is always the wrong decision to make unless your first name is Griffith, if so then have fun!

I never got the impression he was Evil. The most inherently evil thing he did was cry with joy with torturing people. And even then, he had every right to torture them; half the village were heretics.

Oh I'm not saying Moz was evil. He most definetly was not. And let's not get into the blob monster, who's fault was it that Casca was shoved into a dark cramped space Which evil spirits love. deep within an area filled with very pissed spirits Okay not his fault on that one. Fucked can't see Puc so spirits have got to be a no see as well. that triggers a cascade effect of spirit summoning As in summoning them a material form. that results in Griffith getting to play around in the material world.

Also that very same resolve of his, while it allowed him to retain his self when he leveled up, was in fact his downfall. He was so sure of himself, the truthfulness and sanctity of his Holy Book, and the righteousness of his actions he never thought to ask questions.

Also anyone who places Casca in danger is just asking for 3-6' of iron in their guts.

Jesus, women can't say shit. Men may miss the bowl but at least they don't turn the fucking restroom into a crime scene looking mess that reeks of rotting food.

M8, that shit is stale brit/pol/ b8.

Because they don't 'sit'. The bend over a little bit and let loose like a cannon, aim notwithstanding.

Don't they know about the ass gasket?

Im… Gonna need a source on this

No, you don't. Listen to this instead.

Women only clean when they are trying to impress somebody. Same goes for their every other action - ultimately it's a mating strategy.

I got stuck with an Arab roommate in the dorms my first year of college. The guy smelled literally like shit. He never took a shower and just had a gigantic costco sized bottle of perfume that he would put on over his stench. Luckily I was almost never there, but after first semester I found someone to switch with (poor bastard).

friendly reminder that unreddit is a thing. You can use it to see deleted comments. Just type "un" infront of "reddit" in the url.

this is how the fat fuck homo - tranny mods actually view themselves

That's how they shower. Back in school after gym most guys would shower, the mudshits just took AXE and sprayed until the whole dressing-room was clogged with that shitty smell.

W-what?

I can sort of confirm this as a NEET who used to do janitorial duties at my local arena back in high school.

wew

is he in pain or can't hold the laughter?

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a headache treatment

I remember getting linked to a massive thread where the OP asked why anyone would support Trump, basically the entire fucking thread got deleted and it only had 3 replies left that went "lol drumpf".

ODIMAREMAREEE BABEDIBADO TABACCO

How new are you?

odimaremareee babedibado tabaco

I'd have locked the door and told them that whoever did it better clean it or everyone on board goes back to square one.

Disgusting fucking pig animals.

Not without reason we call arabs and arab-like shitskins "brudasy" (filthies) in Poland.

God, I hate this miserable cunt's face.

TOP KEK

muslim and sjw cucks BTFO

No one defends Saudi Arabia here tbh. Iran and Islam in general, that's another matter.

KILL YOURSELF

kill yourself OP my man