Civcraft General

After a long 8 months, the outpost of Holla Forums and channers on a server filled with degenerate scum is once again looking for people to fill our ranks. For those who don't know, Civcraft is a minecraft server where different groups of people compete and survive.

We are a bunch of about 30 active people, with a wider community of about 40. Our town is a pan-chan town (we also have a small Holla Forums outpost and a /k/ town), but we are looking to split off a separate Holla Forums specific outpost at some point in the near future.

Who We're Looking For

1. Builders and architects to create works to last the ages.

2. PvPers and warriors to protect our lands

3. People who just want a community to hang out in and talk about trump, while pissing reddit off something fierce.

——
FAQ
——

-When you log in, contact Tigen, bgbba, Aufdenstadt, Auxchar, or awoo by typing /msg (name) and then the message itself. They will guide you to the main city

-If you are really dedicated, keep dying until when you press tab it says 'Eilon' in the top left corner. Once you are there, go Southwest until you pass through a portal that goes to our lands. Our main city is at 420x, 0 z

Server IP: mc.civcraft.co

Mumble Server: 192.96.206.104 Port 40131

(Pic related, we sold paintings of Pepe last month to great effect)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VUKfDrn
8ch.net/polandcraft/
polandcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Holla
youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_kvpcYI0
s11.hosthorde.com:1939/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142(edited)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know this is Holla Forums related but still…

sage for autismcraft

Do something productive.

I am: removing reddit. This server has a bunch of redditors who are, as we speak, getting raided by channers.

Pics?

Bgbba is a nigger lover enabler - unfit to trust.

t. Walberto

Thanks for posting, you buttmad chink.

NORMALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last time you posted here, you said you would ban anyone who said anything racist or sexist or xenophobic, and you were laughed off the board.
Is it different now?

No one has ever said that, in fact why would be posting here if we would ban that???

what is this cancer?

kill yourself

that's precisely what happened

Now fuck off and stop shilling your autismo simulator faggot server here

Well, they really did do that. We wondered why they were posting here, too. You don't seem to be as cucked as them, so it's all good.

I'm actually more of guessing it was someone trying to "frame" us, either by shilling against us or because for the lulz

could name a few groups who would be doing that.

I played on this server before and all i got to say is these guys are meme spouting new fags and the leadership is completely incompetent.

I hope whatever newfriends you get end up overtaking you faggots

Nice meme.

This is one of our outposts, New /Vegas. They are making the New Vegas Strip from Fallout.

Fuck off.

I heard that channers were on the server and wanted to build a dumb european castle named after vinnland, what the viking settlers named America and have it Holla Forums themed. I am a channer but their dumb reddit heirarchy had a pissy fit and stopped my build when i was getting started even after I got permission from the leader lol.(talking about you, bgbba) kinda glad cause playing this shit was too much of a waste of time lol.

Take my advice never join a chan orientated gaming community

Hello ScrubTier.

It's ironic, because you play 24/7.

I havent played in weeks bgbba

glad me calling you out haunts you so

faggot

Is that why you were on yesterday?

Come on, dude, don't you have better shit to do?

ahahahahahaha just stop lol, i do have better shit to do thats why i stopped playing autismcraft, you're shitting up Holla Forums with your vidya gaem and im letting people know the truth

the irony is that you boys actually do play this 24/7

Never played minecraft before. Can I pirate it?

The irony is that you wanted to join us and up until literally yesterday were playing this. Stop pretending you aren't a pathetic autist who is salty we said that he shouldn't waste our land and time building an empty castle.

"join us" i didnt want to join you retards i wanted to be in the same shard as you guys, near my Holla Forums brethren to shitpost about jews. And idk who you are trying to offend by claiming i played until yesterday, that is terrible banter since i literally havent been playing lol.

You're changing the story on why the build was stopped once again, just admit you are incompetent and didn't get permission from the actual leader, we both know it's the truth fucky. Stop trying to make yourself seem like you dont have the IQ of a nigger, everyone in chancer is well aware of it im sure i dont need to convince any of them

Whatever you tell yourself at night, kid.

I N C O M P E T E N T

Stop focusing all your energy on this dumb video game you degenerate

Okay, my dude. I'll make sure to congratulate you on being a normie when you log in tomorrow. :^)

im hoping to never see anything minecraft but im guessing you'll be shitting up Holla Forums with this for a while unfortunately

kys

not playing on Holla Forumsandcraft??? haha sick

The point of Holla Forumsandcraft is to stablish political factions that will work as goverments following their own ideology and see which one triumphs over the rest. The server implements a custom resource pack to increase immersion. Put simply, we are for political roleplaying and generally having a good damn time.

IP: polandcraft.tk
1.9.4 Survival/Factions server
We are running on an Earth-map 17 km wide and 13km long which has custom ore generation, made by some guy named chien.

Relevant links:
Discord channel: discord.gg/VUKfDrn
8ch board: 8ch.net/polandcraft/
History wikia: polandcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Holla Forumsand_Wiki
Tyrone's endorsement: youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_kvpcYI0
The server's dynmap: s11.hosthorde.com:1939/ (open in browser)
Recommended cracked client: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142(edited)

DAILY REMINDER THE KIKE'D CO-OPTED MODERATION DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT AT ALL ABOUT MINECRAFT SHILLING THREADS BUT WILL BAN AND AUTOSAGE ACTUAL Holla Forums TRADITIONA LIKE SPACE ELEVATOR, THINKTANKANON, AND ARCHITECTURE

DAILY REMINDER THIS Holla Forums BOARD IS COMPROMISED AND IMKAMPFY AND THEREALMOONMAN ARE AT THE HEAD OF THIS COMPROMISE