Jay and a fat homo discuss Twin Peaks

Jay and a fat homo discuss Twin Peaks

Lynch is trash

Twin Peaks is one of the best shows to watch in bed to fall asleep to. I mean that in a mostly good way. The tone is extremely sleepy but the show is pretty boring overall. Some interesting lines here and there though.

It's very comfy and dreamlike.

Leyland/Bob was trying to take over Laura, she was going to be his next body. The reason that he didn't want her to put on the ring and the reason Cooper didn't want her to put on the ring was because whoever was wearing the ring had to be killed. Leyland/Bob didn't want to kill his new host and Cooper didn't want Laura to kill herself by putting on the ring.

What the fuck was Twin Peaks about again? I stopped looking into it after learning about the main antagonist.

the show was never supposed to answer this directly, but producer/executive meddling ruined the show by forcing writers to reveal a killer.

Season 1 is tight. Season 2 is a clusterfuck with spurts of good moments. Season 3 depends on if Lynch has any talent left in his old age he doesnt'

its about a dad smashing some tight daughter pussy

*He never did.

There's no such thing as Bob or Mike, there's no such thing as the red and black lodge, it's all bs. Delusions made by people who couldn't cope with their horrible actions.

Just like everyone else did on the show, like that woman who tried to kill herself but instead beginning to think she was a teenager or the rich-guy who thought to himself that he was going to win the war for the South.

The supernatural-stuff, the weird stuff is just delusions, red herrings for a too serious of a drama to be aired on tv really, and qiuet honestly way too heavy of a subject to be entertaining. Just look at Cooper, he's so delusional that he thinks that big-titted blonde is his ex-wife that got murder by the same guy he's chasing in that small-no-name town.

Jesus Christ. This is like the Elephant Man's hand.

>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/israel/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/

*tips fedora*

The non shaq meat pic I left room at the bottom for whatever people want to put there.

I understand where you're coming from, but the spiritual level is real. Not to say more important than than the brute material reality of incest, rape, sluttiness and murder.

>>>/interracial/ is pretty hot tbh

I hope he fucking gets that fat fucking hand amputated. Fuck him.

Why did you post that slutty pumpkin?

Strucci is fat.

HAHA GTEAR MEMEH BRAH xdxdXDX

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

That was plausible until season 2.

True Detective went down the no supernatural path while Twin Peaks embraced it.

What was the best lynch film?

Blue Velvet.