WHAT'LL HE EAT NEXT?!?

WHAT'LL HE EAT NEXT?!?

I thought Preston was the fatty of the Jackass crew?

It's frightening how much he looks like his father now.
Just imagine how stretched out that dick brand on his ass must be now.

living the dream

He is the anti phil, no chill or zen.
You could say he is growing to be phils dark side.

A dark side phil if you will.

I seem to remember on the MTV show him giving his dad a hard time with being fat because he himself (Bam) didn't want to be like that when he got older. Kind of ironic.

Proof?

He has a facebook page about it. One good thing normiebooks good for.

That's cool. I wonder if he plays MKX. Would be insane to see him play tournament level. Although he seems like somebody who knows everything past MK Trilogy is shite.

What did he mean by this?

What the fuck has he done to him self. Real shame.

Hes back to living with his mom and dad trying to start a career as a punk band. hes gone full circle.

3 wives? wow. I hope I don't follow the same circle and end up trying to to music again. Scary.

How fucking stupid can you be? Should've learned your lesson after the first wife.

if Bam wasn't boozing for 20 years straight, he wouldn't look like Phil. the best CKY members avoided the fame, ferraris and drugs and stuck to a simpler life (pic related). Bam's doing better this year, apparently sober and has lost a bunch of weight

I thought heroin made you thin.

not if you have money.

Man the bar he ran was actually successful, got ruined because of some butthurt bitch.

He was successful for a long time, till everybody started suing him for random shit.

"The reason Bam's so hard on Phil is because he's afraid he's gonna look like that in 20 years."
-April Margera, 2003

is she a witch or something?

kek

shoulda saved at least a couple of those millions instead of spending it all on coke and lamborghinis

He made the crucial mistake of buying lamborghinis?
Expensive cars are the worst cars, and super cars have a very steep learning curve. They're no fun, with millions of shekels I'd buy a bunch of shitboxes and mod them. Way more fun.

what do you mean?

Which one is more likely to kill you in a spectacular fireball?
See Ryan "Well" Dunn for reference. These cars invite you to drive them hard but you need to have a lot of skill and self restraint to drive them hard without getting toasted.

he's becoming more and more like phil

he just released a new skate video

I liked in one of the movies when they were doing the fat fucks thing, and then Dunn had to dig out Bam's dick from the fat suit so he could pee

WHAT'LL HE EAT NEXT?

why is Dico so based?

Hopefully his nails

Is the order of skull and bones still stalking him or can he finally go home and stop sleeping in his car?

Genetics is a bitch man

That's karma

When he was good looking, he acted like a complete shithead

Maybe now he'll get his shit together and start acting like a decent human being

scrolled through jackass 3 and the extras but couldn't find it, there's this though.

Any time I need a laugh, I just revisit Bam's Earthrocker monologue.

A steak.

well Dunn

that's the one I was thinking of. guess I misremembered slightly.

it might be in there or one of the extras, i just never watched jackass 3 more than once and only skipped around to look for it.

I've seen CKY 1-3 dozens of times as a 13 year old though.

I seemed to have missed the comedy part. He was just whining about Ryan Dunn and Novak being on heroin?

"Genetics" Is a bullshit excuse and you know it.

Phil was fat because it ate so goddamn much.
He litterally had a folder that was filled with coupons.
Bam got fat because instead of getting psychological help, he chose to try to drink his problems away. When you drink so much for over half a decade, of course you'd pack on a few pounds.

Wait why were people suing him? What was he being sued for?

calling some bar skank a nigger, at least

That's not true at all.

The reason why Ryan died, was because he was completely shitfaced and decided to drive like a total fucking retard and do 150 on a public road.

He wasn't driving a supercar that's known to be unstable, he drove a tunes Porsche.

I can't fathom why anyone cares about this cuck. Anybody from around his way and the surrounding tri-state area who ever had to put up with him in person knows what a shit he is.

He's a literal whiny edgelord and the original fuckboy who did it all to himself. Basically the dude version of Jessi Slaughter, but he gets more of a pass from most faggots cuz muh emptyveez muh sk8boi and muh nostalgia

It literally isn't, but it's rare when it becomes a factor
Hypothyroidism, fat ancestors (same with fit folks having fit ancestors), shit metabolism
Read more

found the fatty

Not an argument

wasn't making an argument, was stating the facts you're a fat person

Yea, no.
It will allways be a bullshit excuse.
Even if it's easier for them get fat, they're the ones that chose to eat the food.

If they don't have the self control to manage their diet, it's their own fault that they're fat, no matter what the metabolism is like.

it's fun to watch someone go from having it all to being a friendless fatty that lives with his parents

If you have no intrest in him why did you post in the thread?

Irrelevant facts thou :^)

That is true, but severe hypothyroidism will fuck your shit up, no matter what you do
How you get it most of the times is due to over the top abuse of substances, particularly anabolics and the roids, nothing to do with genes, but the cuck island inbreeds aka britbongs do get that syndrome way over the general standard
Like my fellow shitposter said, this is just stating the facts

Damn you're right, a small percentage of people are genetically cursed to become slightly more fat than the average person.

Best course of action from here is to cling to this fact and never put any effort into losing weight! It's genetics, no reason to care for myself! Hey, if it gets really bad I can just go get surgery to get it hacked off, and staple my stomach shut!

Nice argument there buddy, you sure showed me the vast repertoire of rhetorica

Well face the fucking facts.

Just because you can get fat easier, doesn't mean you can just not give a fuck about your diet.

That's not how it played out.

I agree with you that if you gain weight easier, you shouldn't just abandon healthy eating. I'm blessed enough to have a stupidly high metabolism, so I can eat whatever and practically gain no weight until I hit my late 20s. (The downside is that I'll also be lanky until my late 20s, and then gain significant muscle mass, like my father and brothers).

Some people really can't lose weight because of medical or genetic issues. That's no excuse to let yourself go, but it's at least understandable. Nobody's predisposed to be a blob, but some people will be fatter than others and won't be able to easily change it, if at all. It is what it is.