What position would you fuck her in Holla Forums?

What position would you fuck her in Holla Forums?

Pozz In The Neghole position

reverse cowgirl and doggystyle

With A Dick up my ASS

I would like to trade her in on someone without a penis

compare benis size tbh

Nice selfie, OP. How much can you lift, big guy?

But she doesn't have a penis!

Maybe "she" is like a hyena, you know female hyenas have some pseudo-penis thing?

Hey OP since you're so crazy about this half-man do you at least have pics of his her feet? Post 'em and maybe I won't be as much of an a-hole next time you start your Nicole fanboy thread.

The closest thing I have to a picture of her feet is a picture of her with a pair of socks.

Pathetic. No fresh pictures of her? She dead? Get out and don't come back until you get new stuff that matters.

In a position where you have to watch.

i'd bend over

What is this, a picture for ants?

Samefootfag here. There's got to be more pics of her, probably even nudes. But none of those ever get posted, just this crap.

Let me guess OP, you drool over her but are afraid to contact her? Or you did try and she naturally and immediately blocked you?

Is she autistic or something? In every pic I've seen of her where she's smiling, it always looks wooden and forced, like she doesn't quite know how to smile like a normal human.

A little position I like to call "payin the rent " (ankles behind the ears)

Sounds painful.

Nicole is a cute trap. Any moar?

She's a real woman though.

Look at her eyes. That's the face of a trauma victim. She's either seen some shit or went through some no-no bad touchy with somebody at a young age. Typical pedophiles ruined what could have been a normal girl yet again.

Could you please explain which features in particular tell you that? To me it just looks like a slightly odd smile.

The tightness around the eyes and the corners of her smile. It's forced, covering for deep-rooted stress. She's been hurt.

in this one

So? I've done forced smiles before when I'm getting a picture taken. Doesn't mean I'm traumatized or anything.

With my dick through the hole in the ceiling of the gas chamber

Is that what this is about? You don't have to keep lying to yourself, user. It's okay that you feel. What happened? Who hurt you?

All I'm saying is that sometimes people force smiles. I had to get a new photo for my license at the DMV a few days ago, and my smile was "forced," because waiting for four hours in line in the DMV doesn't exactly put you in the happiest of moods, but just because I didn't have a 100% genuine smile on my DMV license picture doesn't mean I've been traumatized.

I don't get it. Her tits look alright in that video, but in pic related they look tiny.

into the trash she goes

I'm still not seeing whatever you're seeing. Could you explain it for a poor unknowledgeable user?

I'm still not seeing whatever you're seeing. Could you explain it for a poor unknowledgeable user?

I want to marry Nicole

Do you like getting pegged? I heard "she" is pretty rough.

Shy virgin newlywed on her honeymoon position.

I would love to get pegged by Nicole!

There's two things I want that I'm not getting:
1. pussy shot so that I know how much bigger Nicole's penis is than mine (so I can meditate on my faggotry)
2. feet shot

So is Nicole still alive nowadays? Her YT channels seem dead.

Does anyone else suspect that nicole secretly schlicks to these threads?

I don't think women do that.

I bet she'd love to be ridden while being told that she's ugly as shit.

I'd nut on a dumpster then have her fuck the dumpster tbh

Bitch needs to lose ten pounds.

More like 20

2nd player with a madcat controller

Nah, she doesn't need to be anorexic. I just don't like the idea of having a girl's gut slapping on me when we're fucking

I'd fuck her ass and jerk her cock while doing that.

She what's known as pleasingly plump

You some kind of chubby chaser or something?

How boring.

I want nicole to sit on my face

The fuck is the point of face sitting or whatever it's called? It seems boring.

Like this?

sauce?