Bong here

Bong here.

I'm deeply upset about this image. It looks like some Brits working in Wall Street took a 'blow up doll' to Ground Zero on a stag party on the anniversary of 9/11.

I think we should find them and shame them publicly.

Jingoistic bong behaviour on /pol (with those recent Brit/pol/ threads) and now this is unacceptable. We're not helping things on this board.

Anglos need to unite. You had our backs for Brexit. We need to have yours when you Make America Great Again.

Let's find, name and shame them lads.

roll again, trigger-happy faggot

A man who would do that is a man who would vote Remain.

Balls. I'm a man who stands with America and cares about the honour of my country.

There is literally nothing wrong with 9/11

Majority of Brits are morally corrupt and a lost cause.

brit/pol/ should be shot into the sun.

When Anglos are trying to unite it was a degenerate and fucking stupid thing to do.

You seem to care a lot for something we really don't give a shit about. It's not like the 9/11 site is a place for pilgrimage. That being said, who remembers the guard in Mecca leaning in the Kabaa?

No! you misunderstand. I meant that a man who would visit the site where 2,000 people died with a blowup doll would vote Remain. I should have articulated more.

As a Brit I can honestly say we're a nation of disgusting degenerates.

This is very true

t.brit

Ah. I see. then perhaps I agree with you user.

I think it's important user. I want a world where this sort of behavior is quashed.

This isn't natural Anglo behavior but sadly we're the most heavily (((influenced))) country on earth.

If these men are Wall Street (((bankers))) the media will make sure they get sacked.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
Fucking new York niggers are the most self centered little bitches in the country.

Using a throw away name for one thread….
Not a big deal.

Crawl back down to your basement you useless turd.

On behalf of Meric'a we forgive you.

One asshole does not represent an entire people.

besides, who gives a shit, it's not that big a deal

Lets bear in mind: The World Trade Center literally exists for the expansion of globalism

Ok user. Thank you.

I just want my people to be proper decent people again. Like we used to be.

I live in NYC and knew people who died that day. I find this hilarious. Fuck off, butthurt faggot.

Just trying to make the world a slightly better place user.

If you find it hilarious go back to 9gag or wherever.

I'm glad the bankers died

honestly that shit is just as tasteless as the chinese fucks who scraped gook runes into the pyramid. if it was 2006 that faggot would have gotten knocked out, as things are white men are so fucking socially censured that this guy would only get a reaction from some italians in NJ or midwestern farm boys. NYC is full of fucking faggots and niggers and foreigners. its too bad he didn't get fucked up though

If some one had hit him as hard as he could in the teeth, the world would be a slightly better place.

That can still happen.

honestly I hope NYC gets nuked, its only annoying because its some euro trying to be a funnyman at the expense of "le cultureless yanks", they are probably going to go to some college bar later and pick up some wasted 20-somethings that are brainwashed into migrating to NYC so they can be the coke harem of the jet-set fucks

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄

░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌

░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐

░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐

░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌

░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐

░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌

░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀

░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀

░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄

▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█

▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄

▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌

░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐

░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

this shit would have happened to him if he went to some military memorial

sage for shit thread

who's there?

/brit/s are perhaps the most corrupt and two faced evil sons of bitches on earth. How else do you explain all the bullshit done by Britain over the years? Their citizens enjoyed fucking with everyone, you can see it in their comedy even.

Where are their socks? Fucking savages

Go back to /fagpol/ yellow teethed bongbong.

As a Brit I can honestly say all Anglo kikes are subhuman filth who need gassing. Heil Hitler!

Absolutely my British bruder.

No, No NO!. You must be angry at the filthy anglo kikes! This one person represents the whole British population, who deserve to be exterminated for their part in WW2.

t.Brit.

No! Not in comedy surely! Is nothing sacred to these eternal Anglo scum?

t.Brit

S P A C K E R S

Man up faggot

Go back to reddit nigger.

looks like a kike

seems liek a bunch of semites tbqh
also check em