EXPOSED

Exposed: FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection

archive.is/G2QYV

>These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

Apparently the brother also has a mortgage financed by James Comey, and was part of a firm hired to renovate George Washington University and the FBI Building in D.C. while his brother was assistant A.G., then:

WEW
The corruption deepens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
linkedin.com/in/peter-comey-3a95a911
proconconsulting.com/project/fbi-headquarters/
vox.com/2016/6/29/12045772/reverse-racism-affirmative-action
archive.is/6Pko9
archive.is/O9AoP
archive.is/bB7Fr
archive.is/5yYn6
archive.is/ICp8Q
archive.is/AbOA7
archive.is/IkvzY
archive.is/RubLQ
archive.is/RjVs9
archive.is/wrkfn
archive.is/dLDgX
web.archive.org/web/20130407063402/http://www.hsbc.com/news-and-insight/2013/former-us-deputy-attorney-general-joins-hsbc-board
archive.is/mISBG
archive.is/Y4XA5
archive.fo/Z1VlA
archive.is/EgRC0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567146/
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/v/ff9s7m-UpXk?enablejsapi=1&version=3&playerapiid=ytplayer&autoplay=1&loop=1&playlist=ff9s7m-UpXk&rel=0&fs=1&modestbranding=1&iv_load_policy=3
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=9s_00GCgM-A
wsj.com/articles/the-fbis-blind-clinton-trust-1473289804
archive.is/sj7xt
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno
regated.com/2016/09/man-follows-clinton-secret-service-revealed-neurologist/
archive.fo/w3DeK
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
cdc.gov/phpr/zombies_novella.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qeXaNyGihVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, I totally and completely did not see this coming. At all. /s

Bump. Good shit m8

USA needs to cleanse itself of all these corrupt crony parasites once and for all.

yes…

Are these people dangerously incompetent, or just dangerous AND incompetent?

Oh comey. You're going to go down with her.

Reported and asked for sticky. Good find OP.

Nice double dubs, user.

This type of shit has been the status quo for so long that I don't think they consider getting caught or punished as an option.

ffs

Sticky?

Excellent post OP.
I knew this for sure, but I was never able to prove it.

In America you never hear the word corrupt to describe our public servants and politicians.
Change we can believe in.

You know when Clinton corruption scandals come out i'm not even surprised anymore.

The only think that could surprise me at this point would be videos of her worshiping Moloch or raping a child.

Anti-breitbart shills btfo.

Thanks, user. Have a Trump (Checkem)

how about an email describing a sacrifice to moloch, and court records of hillary's time as a lawyer defending pedophiles??

That's why I said videos

if her head spun around and she vomited up 10 gallons of pea soup during the debate some people still would not believe she's evil incarnate

bampu

Dubs confirmed that some people will never be convinced. Useful idiots aka "demons" will get their just desserts.

Makes this vid even more amusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Her followers wouldn't, sure. Everyone else would.

Black pill incoming:

None of this matters unless the Lugenpress was actually an honest and incorruptible(not owned and run by rabidly anti-white Jews)entity that had the best interests of it's nation at heart.

Wikileaks will have to reveal something so shocking and embarrassing to Hillary, that even the Lugenpress will be embarrassed to cover up and shill for…becuase if they do, they will jump the shark with bluest of blue pilled normies.

I know that the media jumps the shark every day for us. I'm talking about something so fucking ridiculous and obvious that the average(non politically ideological voter) Normie would be pissed off if the media tried to under-report and shill for Hillary. Then the "4th wall" of reality being crushed for normies would usher in…something wonderful.
Need something like that.

Holla Forums IS

bump

this thread really needs to be stickied

Bump. I fucking knew there was shady backdoor deals

Where do you think you are lad?

dis gonna be good

You know what.

Why is this surprising? I thought we all realized there was a connection when he dismissed Clinton's mishandling of the emails.

ALWAYS

Sage for faggot accusing me of being a kike

Nigger what are you doing?

RIGHT

RIGHT

wew lad, keep trying

It Keeps Happening

linkedin.com/in/peter-comey-3a95a911

You have that meme you nigger kike. Post it you Jew

Dangerous leads

That's true, to an extent.

The kikebart has become somewhat of a problem for (((CNN))), especially as they've grown an impressive following and spiderweb of influence among myriad social media platforms. They even launched an instagram not too long ago. The reason I keep an eye on them is because of their reporting on things like Comey and the CF, Limbaugh will cover it. Then FOX picks up part of the story… then the other news stations cover their coverage of the story.

It allows for a main portion of the initial story to be lost, but it also shephards normies to the information. At least those willing to look. It's part of why Trump is so favoured among independents. If we help spread it, it'll get noticed.

Reality is blurring with fiction, there is no going back

Useless

It's the coverage of it, not the fact that it happened.

This the faggot from the meme thread and he admits it. I'm the one who called you out for being a shill and now you came to disrupt the thread because you were called out for sliding.
Classic kikery.

proconconsulting.com/project/fbi-headquarters/

Since 1972 the Federal Bureau of Investigation has had its headquarters in a purpose built 2.1 million square foot building on Pennsylvania Avenue. Having become functionally obsolete and in need of major repairs, GSA and the FBI were considering ways to meet the space needs required to maintain the Bureau’s mission and consolidate over 11,000 personnel.

Procon assisted GSA in assessing the FBI’s space needs and options for fulfilling those needs. Services provided included project management related to site evaluations, budgeting, due diligence, and the development of procurement and funding strategies.

oh bother
the fire rises
thanks russian lizard squad and wikileaks

Nice counter signaling. You're the real kike. Trying to derail the search of the most epic trump meme. I'm not gonna feed your kikery any longer. Kill yourself. Spill your Jew blood. I know it's filled with kike DNA

The shill thinks it isn't filtered

Bump for sake of not feeding troll kikes. Fucking inbred cucks. God damn it I'm triggered as fuck

(checked)

dubz checking dubs noice

Thanks for the sticky, mods!

It's stickied, onii-chan.

(self check)

Of coursh.

Founders knew this shit would happen and that's why the 2nd amendment exists.

For some reason I'm utterly convinced there is a video SOMEWHERE of Hillary Clinton fucking a young girl with a strap-on while Bill Clinton stands behind her grinnig inanely.

Behind Bill there's a huge statue of Moloch.

I know it's real.

Trump's doing well with the white working and middle class because they know they getting fucked over. Limbaugh and Breitbart better of been on Trump's side this election or they would have been finished as any kind of "spokesmen of the people". They aren't stupid.

Ya wanna know how I know America's not completely cucked?

66% of the white working class Americans feels discriminated against for being white. 49% of white Americans overall due.
vox.com/2016/6/29/12045772/reverse-racism-affirmative-action

Gee…Do ya think that the kikes don't do "market research" and try to herd this group into mainstream KOSHER cuckservatism?

I'm not sure if the CIA,Mossad, and MI6 have enough resources to pull of such an operation….

GET ON IT, ANONS

we have IDs here chiam

WEW Brietbart did one journalism! Color me surprised!

Friendly reminder that Comey is the goodest of goyim.
archive.is/6Pko9

*do*

Is he talking about the Jewish Communist revolutionaries who tried to overthrow the countries that were so kind as to take them in? Oh, he's talking about the goyim? What a faggot.

He's talking about the goyim.

I want off this goddamn ride.

Sadly this.

Comey even admitted clinton lied about sending classified info. Laws don't matter in this election.

There really needs to be a final solution to the Jewish problem.

I like this. I genuinely do. But I'm beginning to wonder just how many things are going to be exposed on Holla Forums that never make it to the real world.

Then again, I may just be concern trolling myself.

The government needs to be dissolved. Ave Imperator

Didnt mean to sage a sticky

you could always try spreading it yourself.

Wow, it's literally nothing. Once again Holla Forums gets suckered in by sensationalism and will end up looking like a fool. Do you remember you massive happening last September?

So THIS is what the kikes and shills have been spurging out about.

WHEW LADS

This is mafia tier corruption.

So much has come out in such a little amount of time. It really is almost unbelievable. That they would do so much and involve so many. The hubris of man.

Who next will we get proof of involvement with?

Many anons saw through Comey with how he handled the conclusion of the fbi investigation.

They knew he was bought and paid for already. That's why he couldn't recommend prosecution.

This is exactly what hitler meant by the "International Clique". This fucking foundation and its ties to the highest and farthest reaches of ranking officials is so vast and so convoluted…it would take people up to 50 years to unravel.

The kennedy assassination is a game of tic-tac-toe compared to the CF

This shit doesn't even surprise me any more.

Putsch

mother

fucking

when

So I guess we can say that Comey was a commie after all.

Hey CTR, Hillary is going to lose the election.

Are we living in a fucking anime?

Pic related.

So when is he going to get put behind monkey bars

And have you used it yet?
Hmm? No? 47 years and counting.

Never, you guys won't ever revolt, all this will keep going.

This is the state, yet nobody gives a shit anymore.
You want to know when it will change? When an outside actor wills it.

Only thanks to Russian hacking user, you should be wary of them Russians, they want a revolution in the US as well.

The only funny part of all this is the failure to preempt and call into question during the trial the connections, rather odd that.

Dangerously self-interested. Truth is, they're not much different from us. They know that the social contract was canceled; they know the US Constitution was effectively shredded in 1861. They're just sucking it dry before it completely capsizes, and we'd probably all do the same in their position. Why carry an extinguished torch? You'd do the same in their position given the same information.

Great job outing yourself.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, NEW SITE OWNER

I got my guns and my line for when I act. You're the ones well above it and saying how others should act.
This is and will be your fight for quite a while. Your moves, your initiative.

How about you actually go off and do something? Going to sit here and keep waiting for Hitler to return and guide you into a new world?

They want what's best for Russia. Allying with them via Trump is better for them than a civil war in America, but a civil war is worse than getting nuked by Hillary.

I sure as fuck wouldn't. I don't know how selfish and disgusting you are, but a position of power exists to benefit the people it gives power over.

Since nobody's saying it I'll go ahead and point out that Comey has a long, long history of being involved with Clinton scandals that seem end favorably for them…

archive.is/O9AoP

Who were the (((new square four)))?

archive.is/bB7Fr

archive.is/5yYn6
archive.is/ICp8Q

archive.is/AbOA7

James Comey Lockheed Martin General Counsel and Senior VP (2005-10)
archive.is/IkvzY

Thanks bruh!

OP here, requested an edit to add this to the OP.
Sweet work, user.

i'm betting that there will be. they've really gone full retard this time

If Hillary wasn't a corrupt bitch, the hackers would have found nothing. You leftist CTR shills know Hillary is corrupt as shit and yet you still support her. You leftists are traitors to this country and slaves to the leftist oligarchy.

People like you are the scum of humanity.

Now I understand why they say he has sausage fingers.

Cheers

This Comey character is pretty selective about handing out justice…

archive.is/RubLQ

because his finger is bigger than your cock?

Of course all of this just had to take place on a saturday night.

Pure coincidence.

Goyim you shouldn't care about any of this or politics in general. The NFL season is starting and we have great movies coming up so just leave all that stuff to us.

That's a big finger

Gross.

UUUU

Why do you even bother?

Lockheed you rat bastards.

If its gonna get stickied, you should add this pick.

Pure coincidence.

I like that pic and it's scary stuff, but adding sources to that might help you out a bit.

Agreed and seconded for sources.

This is Anthony Burch levels of cuck

Dubs confirm how pathetic Comey is. Hey, that could be his tag: Pathetic Comey.

Fair enough. The fun thing is all of this was public information when both Comey and Lynch were given their promotions. Can't Wake Up.

archive.is/RjVs9

archive.is/wrkfn

archive.is/dLDgX

Thanks user

Ok, I'm this is really crazy to me. But that infograph is slightly misleading. But only slightly. I had no idea Loretta Lynch was one of the people that orchestrated the HSBC drug laundering settlement. I also had no idea that James Comey was a board member of HSBC. But here's the one misleading part. Comey didnt join HSBC until after the settlement. They announced his joining just a month after the settlement and he officially joined two months later. He joined them to "help with their image" after the scandal according to kikeipedia.

Here's HSBC announcing Comey joining them
web.archive.org/web/20130407063402/http://www.hsbc.com/news-and-insight/2013/former-us-deputy-attorney-general-joins-hsbc-board

Even so its incredibly odd. These degrees of separation are just too bizarre.

archive.is/mISBG

Here is CNN's original article about the HSBC money laundering scandal
archive.is/Y4XA5

Incredible

Do you know who else worked for the lawyer firm that handles the Clintons taxes….and represents the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?

KHANARTIST

archive.fo/Z1VlA

I'm not even surprised at this point. Holy shit.

3D Chess Memes aside…

Do you think someone close to Trump, or with personal access to him, informed him of these connections? And thats why Trump went after him like he did? To highlight Khan and put a big spotlight on him as more than just a Grieving Parent™?

This election has truly been the most interesting and saddest. All those years of being told America was this amazing land that loved and respected democracy and punished corruption and evil doers turned out to be false. Is there even a point to defending America? It doesn't even exist by definition of its supposed values. Even China seems less corrupt.

I have no doubts anymore of his ascension to the Golden Throne.

Wasn't all of this discovered when the big Clinton Foundation FBI user thing went down?

Welcome to the world of the Rat King where every single scum are tightly tied together.

is there anyone not wrapped up in this bullshit?

That entire 'shock jock' media region is still a fucking liability.

wew

I knew I smelled a rat. Comey's testimony when taken as a whole made no sense. The mental gymnastics are impossible.

me

So Hillary broke all these laws. Like hundreds of violations. Each separate charge is a liability. Anyone else would be in deep shit. But we don't recommend prosecuting her. Thank-you, have a nice day, God bless America.

All of them are major bullshitters. Look at how the hearing went with Lynch. She fucking stalled, hoping to get past the 5 minutes by repeating the same sentences.
And with Lynch in charge, Hillary won't be prosecuted. They've put their closest allies to the highest position in order to avoid justice.

lol reported

threw one togetha real quik 4 ya boi

ain't this how hillary do ppl tho? it's like an unblockable in SF yo. Bitch put in a position where you gotta hold nigga, go on hold dat L fo me white boi

underrated post, just needs sound.

Regardless of any corruption, Comey would never have recommended the DOJ indict Clinton, because it would de-legitimize the entire election.

If Clinton has been indicted, there would have been legions of rioters in the streets. Indictment would have been a national security issue regarding the perceived legitimacy of the election.

Furthermore, it is up to Let's Lynch's DOJ to indict.

I think Breitbart us doing what it can to push narratives that turn out Trump's base, and thus far, they are doing well. But anyone would not have indicted a candidate after the primary election already occurred.

This piece is simply targeted at motivating and eliciting emotion the base to turn out for Trump at the polls.

Everyone's corrupt, BTW – most people working in Washington have something compromising in their background that can be utilized against them. Obviously, this is more blatant than others.

Whatever. Enjoy the roller coaster.

No. Make it a gif, like the old days, or a simple panel comic, for posting ease.

No you fuck, things only ended up in this position because of their endless greed and hatred of the truth, the exact opposite of what anyone on Holla Forums believes in.

Go be a kike somewhere else.

I'm not sure why we accept the framing of this situation in terms of justice, which seems to be a system of controlling those without power, rather than dealing with the deleterious actions with it. If from no other cases in history, it is clear from this alone that people with the position, connections, and means of the Clintons are operating on a playing field which is entirely devoid of ideals beyond gratifying personal needs and wants, with the currency being leverage over others within the system. I'm not sure whether the people who continue demanding the irrelevant pageantry of hearings and investigations on here are cynical or naive.

Turning a blind eye towards obviously illegal actions conducted by someone running for the highest office in the land from the same party as the current office holder de-legitimizes the rule of law

It was, until Lynch got caught having a secret undocumented meeting with Bill Clinton very obviously pertaining to Hillary's indictment. In response to this corruption becoming public knowledge, she passed the buck to another Clinton operative, James Comey.

And if we're really going to play that game, then the warrent for (((Jill Stein's))) arrest also violates the election, because running for president is a literal get out of jail card now.

Yeah just like nobody would've moved to Impeach Nixon because, you know, it would de-legitimize him being elected to the office. This argument is beyond dumb.

lol no. nobody actually likes Hillary. Also it would've been under Obama's watch, so its not like they could blame those mean old Republicans either.

James (((Comey)))

>>>/reddit/

Now to sit back & watch the mainstream media bury this story.

6 fingers lol.

Hasbara on suicide watch!

back to reddit, you fucking faggot

Oh and I suppose the lack of attacks on Trump and his constantly ending up being a Kremlin mouthpeice is so much better for the US.
Yes, a lady who has come to define modern politics, knows how to get what she wants and eliminate opposition, versus a man who doesn't even understand that being interviewed on Russia Today, means he is being interviewed on Russia Today.

You like to throw traitor around so cavalier, but then only traitors don't prosper. Have fun in November, how many people did you convince to vote today in person?

But Comey is a good man goy. Always knew and respected him.

They shilled so hard for this faggot. I knew he was a fucking traitor.

Reading comprehension, he's saying that new greentext posted after you load the page isn't #148800. Which is logical since the greentext replacement is a javascript that runs at pageload, you see normal greentext for a split second on load.

>archive.is/EgRC0

Huh, I hadn't seen that. Thanks

Fiction is only fiction until it's real user :^)

You had good founders.

Our country was proclaimed literally by a jew.

'We chase misprinted lies
We face the path of time
And yet I fight
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

My gift of self is raped
My privacy is raked
And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I can't be my own
I'd feel better dead'

I always hear this song when I read threads on this scandal.

Thanks for confirming that you're here to Correct the Record.

In a corrupted system, the traitorous of the masses prosper by perpetuating the system.

what a waste of Hitler dubs.

By the way, how many of those people that you "convinced to vote today" were honest, blue-collar Americans who probably just wanted you out of their fucking face? The silent majority rises, chaim.

It's a good song.

I think I'll take "shit that didn't happen" for 200, alex.

prophetic.

And here I was giving Comey the benefit of the doubt.

I thought he was leaving the case open for Trump to bring it up when he ascended the throne.

Silly me, turns out this man's just as corrupt as the rest of them.

This is some Wilson Fisk tier shit. Is there anyone she hasn't bought? Am I being paid by her? yup i get 20 shekels an hour correcting the record

How deep does this shit go?

An impeachment is different than an indictment, cuckold. Do they not teach you American trial law in Russia?

Bill Clinton was impeached by ONLY the House of Representatives and disbarred. His power and effectiveness as President was reduced as a result, but did not pose a threat, since Gore would've taken over in the worst case scenario.

It's more advantageous to remove a sitting President and have that President's VP take over, because it allays the fears of the electorate that voted for the impeached President, since it's legitimate in the eyes of the voters that "their" VP pick is taking over the Administration.

Cases in point: VP Gerald Ford took over for Nixon, VP Lyndon Johnson took over for JFK. They were all on the same ticket.

Both were "legitimate" soft coups/ or "soft" transitions of power since there was an intra-party power transition.

Comey is a Republican, it would have sparked all Democratic voters' fears that there is a "hard transition" or overt coup d'etat in place. That destroys the perception of legitimacy of the vote. Sanders was overlooked because there was a Democratic fallback candidate from the same party to act as a surrogate for many of the Sanders voters. It was an intra- party transition of power, despite the obvious rigging of the primary.

Look at my statement above, you can't remove a post-primary candidate from the Presidential race, it looks too much like a coup. This de-legitimizes the perception of legitimacy of all voters who aligned with the Democratic candidate.

Thus Hillary is a symbol or totem for the electoral power and legitimacy of all Democrats in the US.

It's not about the number of Clinton supporters as it would be about Democrats in general (nearly half the population) rioting and feeling disenfranchised as voters, while being egged on by Soros.

The perceived legitimacy of the US election is a very serious national security issue.

Anyone in Comey's position was fucked, because Lynch, regardless of the Bill Clinton meeting, would not have pursued the indictment because of what I started above.

Regarding Jill Stein, yes you can get away with a lot during the election, since she is a tool that can steal votes from Hillary, this under some Republican protection from law enforcement.

After the election, when Jill Stein serves no use, she will be fucked.

Think about politics amorally, friends. The law is enforced by human beings. Elites and "people of use" to political power bases in the US can avoid the law, because enforcement of the law among the powerful is more subjective rather than objective.

At the level Hillary and Trump play at, all law is selective or subjective, because of these power and connections they have.

Thus, the ultimate law is that of nature. That's why people get "suicided" or murdered if they stand in the way. There are no real legal repercussions for Hillary or even Trump (if he ever chose to do that) because they are representing the power bases that write and enforce what is called "law."

It is in both parties' interests to keep the electorate uninformed about the dark side of politics and the use of the bullet, poison, etc., instead of legal procedure – which takes too much time.

Law of Nature.

Commies don't let info like that be taught everywhere. Besides, they don't teach Russian trial law in America.

It wasn't until she ran for the Senate Seat in NY that Hillary found out she's "Jewish". John Kerry also discovered he was "Jewish" too when he ran for President in 2004. Joe Biden is on record declaring himself to be a Zionist.

Muh holohoax is the foundation of the entire current paradigm of state. Everything they do is in relation to the holohoax. All their cognitive reference points relate to the holohoax.

Retard, the legitimacy of the election is just a procedural issue. The legitimacy of Rule of Law is a fundamental principle our government is built upon.

You mean like how every other time the silent rose up?
You know they're silent since they're as you call them the traitorous masses.
Going to make an army of traitors to aid you and somehow expect it to work?
Took 27 to overthrow Russia, 18 for Imperial Germany, 47 for Germany.
How many of us are there here? 17, 492?
So tell me then dear little Che Guevara wannabe, when's the fire rising?

And again, how many have you brought forth to Trump that also meet those standards of not just wanting out of the politics?

THE PUNISHMENT OF FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY

This is a message from Almighty God called a prophecy.

“I have seen what you have done in secret, disobeying the law, re-writing the law for your own
benefit, for which I AM greatly displeased, Mr. Comey. For that you will receive judgment, O
evil worker of iniquity. I have seen what you have done with Hillary Clinton’s case, and have
let that evil traitor go with no punishment, taking bribes behind the scenes. For that I AM full
of wrath against you. Remember it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God,
and I will punish you, O evil worker of iniquity, head of the FBI. You have done your country a
great disservice by refusing to put that traitor in prison, and for that you will be punished
eternally by My hand. Expect your death in short time, O evil man of iniquity, for I will make
your grave, for you are vile. You have done your country a great disservice by letting the
traitor go free, and it will be overrun by the Russians, who I will use to destroy it. For I AM a
God of vengeance and wrath. Repent James Comey. The Living God has spoken. Amen.”

It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment. Proverbs 18:5 King James Version (KJV)
The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it. Proverbs 29:4 KJV
And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous. Exodus 23:8 KJV
If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that
is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they. Ecclesiastes 5:8 KJV
And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine
hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee? 2 Chronicles 20:6 KJV
Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and
the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. This matter is by the
decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in
the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. Then these men assembled unto the
king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, That no decree nor statute which the king
establisheth may be changed. Daniel 2:20-22, 4:17, 6:15 KJV
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on
him. John 3:36 KJV
The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy? Amos 3:8 KJV

PROPHETIC WARNING TO THE FBI TRAITORS

"I have seen what they have done behind closed doors, My son. Orlando is only the tip of the iceberg of what they have planned against the American people, My son. Prepare your heart, for what they have planned will shock the world. Planned nuclear detonations, false-flag attacks, released pandemics of bio-weapon attacks, and many other things they have planned against My people. Prepare your heart, for what they have planned will shock the world, My son. Go and spread the news of what they have planned, and warn them that they have been taken notice of before Me. Many will fall by My hand; the false-flag traitors will be punished eternally for betraying the people and the nation. Go and warn them. Your LORD has spoken, Amen."
________

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 13:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 King James Version (KJV)
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:11 King James Version (KJV)
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV)

are you from australia by any chance

because those are some long shitposts

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Exodus 20:7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21-23

They are simply

extremely careless

Thank you for correcting the record.

I'm so sorry that direct facts are now impossible for you. I suggest you stop breathing now and type an epiphany.

For plebs, yes. For people of use to political power bases in the US? No.

You're arguing for a perfect interpretation and execution of law for people who write the law and are of use to the ruling class and political elites. That has never occurred in the history of the world.

Source: 200+ years of corruption in the US

Source: 8,000 years of corruption in every form of government since the Agricultural Revolution in Mesopotamia, when humans settled and created government based on castes or class.

Get out, you self-absorbed hack.

Just go with Sumer/Mesopotamia as the first people are aware of today, then show the Boat People and more that push it back to 50k ish confirmable years.

I'm on to you faggot.

You're boring me.

Facts tend to be so, no interpretations, no mental jousts just straight yes or nos.

I have no idea what this image is trying to say.

Its from the new Metal Gear game, newfags and shills use it to try and say they fit in. Too young to remember the proper game of Metal Gear 2.

I get the references. I just don't see what kind of coherent sense they make. Trump and the less shitty Republicans are standing over the defeated Sorolanthropus with Nazi Trump imagery?

This feels like an attempt to distance Trump and his backers from his Internet People. But then why would they put Soros' face on the robot?

And what the fuck does Black Lives Matter have to do with it? Is it showing Trump and co under their banner so as to say "Look, the GOP beat racism in its own ranks"?

As a message, the image is chaos. There's no clear narrative.

No shit, he stated as much when he said why he wouldn't recommend charges.
How is this not a major news story? (Rhetorical question)

I wouldnt say "exposed" but i would say that the little fbi rats are walking in deeper waters that they can swim in.

(OP checking in on mobile)
This one always gets me too.

On the turning away
From the pale and downtrodden
And the words they say
Which we won't understand
"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"
It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known
Unaware how the ranks have grown
Driven on by a heart of stone
We could find that we're all alone
In the dream of the proud.

And the light turns to shadows
because the light you crave is only used to light up
your empty flat, just as empty as your burned soul
burned from your righteousness, burned because
you arent either stone nor steel
only a pudgy mess, that doesnt grow
either in the light nor the shade.
And the ranks grow because you are the twighlight. Growing into the nothingness, growing from nothing will become nothing.
Impotency. The eunchs will be molded from the fire of the weak.

That is why the fbi consists a bunch of retards and fags. Just a bunch of nothingness, that rely on nothing, are nothing and will be nothing. Neither in spirit nor in power. Just a bunch of dogs on leech.
Just like the bitches they like to fuck. But at least you wear your shiny batch, like a whore wears their new pair of shoes.

I think you meant goys, thanks for correcting the record.

The who? Can I get some sauce on who they were user?

Not sure what other user is directly referencing, probably the long-reach evidence for the "Atlantis" civilisation (which at most has evidence of ~15k years of human civilisation). On a tangent I just found out that based Neandethals hunted whales so that puts "boats" in the span of tens of thousands of years of use.

t. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567146/

That's some serious majical wizardry.

who's gonna miss that cunt anyway

Am I the only person who is not involved with the Clinton Foundation ?

Holla Forums's memes have gotten too far and killed Hillary.

But there's no crime in US law for murder by memes so I guess the FBI can't do anything.

I'd like to say this was a bad attempt at funny on my part, but I can't shake the feeling at least half of it will end up being true.

Never really liked this macro, because Gandalf did indeed have power there. Are you suggesting ours is likewise illusory?

I would happily burn in hell that the people I serve go to heaven. Best leader quote of our times. We need leaders like that.

Well duh. We are the tax slaves…we unwillingly give up around 20-25% of the income we earn with our hands and backs to the establishment. Most of it gets siphoned off towards shadowy ends, ends such as the pockets of the elite and their friends. You are enslaved against your will by them. Where your tax money goes is NOT transparent. That recent audit just confirmed Trillions with a T went missing from one department alone. That is YOUR money going to make THEM filthy fucking rich, so they can buy giant mansions, personal limousines, private jets, and all the bribe money they could need to further themselves and their personal agendas. A permanent personal income tax of this scale is not even constitutional. The first income tax was only on the extremely rich, only during the extent of the war, and only about 1-2% of their earnings. To get where we are today we've had generations of sleeping fools let it get this bad. They've stolen everything from under our feet and we remained placated and dumb. But hope is not lost. We've gone to war for less. It's time to wake up.

Remove the corrupt, fix the nation, use our tax money to better OUR lives, not their wallets. And for fucks sake lower the taxes, now that Trillions aren't being stolen we should have plenty in excess.

that sounds gay homi

capped

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

underrated post. americas actions both outwards and inwards since ww2 can be summarized as "we gotta make sure da nadsis never come to power again anywhere EVER"

FBI OVERSITE COMMITEE

FBI PROBE

youtube.com/v/ff9s7m-UpXk?enablejsapi=1&version=3&playerapiid=ytplayer&autoplay=1&loop=1&playlist=ff9s7m-UpXk&rel=0&fs=1&modestbranding=1&iv_load_policy=3

SOME MOD PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD AND STICKY HOLY SHIT

yep

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Trump controls them, dummy.

According to them literally everyone is a 'Ashkenazic Jew'.

Sorry, but that sounds a little overexaggerated.

Interesting site.

But how do they actually find out that one of them is Jewish?
How do they prove it?

I need some sources on this.

"Oy Vey!" he added.

wsj.com/articles/the-fbis-blind-clinton-trust-1473289804
archive.is/sj7xt

That look Chaffetz gives him. The look of sheer white hot death rage. He knows Comey is dirty but he lacks the power (so far) to bring him down.

I bet Chaffetz knew about Comey's connection.

The house oversight committee is about to go live stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno

I was very skeptical of the controlled demolition claims regarding WTC7, but now, with this…

Though it is 2016 now. How do we know this isn't a more recent forgery?

when will people be grilled for arming ISIS?

The video is real but the explosions and sounds were actually added to it. Still, a building doesn't just collapse on itself like that unless it is rigged to explode. Watch building demolition videos, it looks exactly the same.

The flashes of light at the windows were added as well…

Okunola is a member of the prestigious Neurology group of the Neuroscience Center of Northern New Jersey. According to the Center’s webpage, Okunola specializes in epilepsy, clinical neurophysiology, and sleep medicine.

regated.com/2016/09/man-follows-clinton-secret-service-revealed-neurologist/

archive.fo/w3DeK

Remove kebab

Not really surprising something like this would happen in a country controlled by the jews. Pretty remarkable how you can just lose a country and the majority of the citizens aren't aware it happened though

NO, YOU'RE WRONG, WTC 7 DUE TO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE

It's not a lie. Explosives tend to cause structural damage.

IT'S ONLY A FLASHLIGHT STUPID GOYIM

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Holla Forums could pick anything to meme with, and ruin it for normies.

Remember this power. Use it how you will.

wtf is /s

After everything that has happened (and more yet still being uncovered), I'm absolutely convinced that they will rig this election. The major manufacturers of the voting machines have publicly stated their support for Hillary and the people who are supposed to be looking after the votes are those like the FBI. It's over, even if Trump gets an overwhelming landslide. If nothing else, this should motivate people more to finally call to action.

Rigging is the inevitability in burger politics. No need to point out the painfully obvious.

Plebbit terminology or shitposting.

You can't tell shitposters and legit plebbitors apart these days.

fuckin 4cuck going down yesterday brought too many casuals here
if you see them just start posting gore until they go away

that actually explains things actually. Interesting how cuckchan went tits-up same day when the new DNC leaks got dropped.

doubles made me double "actually"

kind of deserves its own thread.

obviously you posted in reply mode by accident like a faggot, but epic find none the less user, kudos.

Those dirty dirty liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Let's not forget they are also bio-engineering a zombie virus.

cdc.gov/phpr/zombies_novella.htm

Looks like a controlled demolition.

get your head examined

youtube.com/watch?v=qeXaNyGihVQ

I'm hoping congress really shove the shit in of these people.

Based Chaffetz and Gowdy give me the impression they're not going to let this rest.

yes huge parts of two of the largest buildings in the world did.

No they didn't and even if they did, it wouldn't have collapsed the way it did had that been true.

Agreed, they give me the impression of someone with almost uncontrollable rage simmering just beneath the surface.

Mad as hell, Cold as Ice.