WHAT THE FUCK

Is that a threat?

Uh oh, you disrespected us, goy. Time to pay up!
get gahnoo/loonux

I tried, (((Somehow))) it always is fucked up on my hardware. (((Somehow))) right after I tried to dual boot debian on my device, after I failed to install it correctly my windows lock screen was a picture of a laughing fox (It was one of the windows defaults that I guess it rotates to)

time to backdate to Windows 7

Go on ebay and buy a cheap enterprise key for $20 to activate it or do as

Time to buy an Apple I guess.

HEHHH?

(((you are a fucking retard)))
(((da j00z are not the reason you're too dumb to use gnu/linux)))

It was probably (((your))) fault, m7

I don't even know how to respond to this. Good luck with technology in general.

I fucking installed it and it gives me 20 fucking errors when it boots up. It doesn't connect to the package server or anything despite me literally checking what I was doing wrong 6 gorrillion times.

Time to buy a mac.

Wincucks will defend this

macs are the best pc's! get a mac tbh op. best work machine for coding is why everyone use mac in cali.

Since you're clearly a retard you should probably try a more retard-friendly distro like *buntu.

You installed the tech preview you retard. When you signed up they told you this would happen. You were just too retarded to bother to read the page, along with every other retard in this thread.

They are though

Well yeah, they're technically a fluid.

Silly user. This is Holla Forums -GNU where everyone has Richard Stallmans cock too deep in their mouth to act like level-headed adults when it comes to software they don't like