Chinese hooker stream

lets go /b

twitch/freshminhtea

shes viewbotting btw

no

twitch/freshminhtea

ok

Trisha Paytas? Yes.

But that doesn't say anything good about her. It just says something bad about me.

kek

Would you wouldn't do her?

damn i wanna fuck jojo all day

+1>>7434459

TWO SCOOPS

How old is that video? She actually looks kind of good in it and doesn't have that weird I've rubbed gallons of petroleum products on my face skin that she has these days.

I would do anyone tbh.
I made a CL listing asking for a woman to "teach me" how to please someone because I've never done it.
I mean I'll have some standards like hygiene but I'm pretty desperate. I don't want to blackpill yet anons I'm still young and I have time.

There Is No Time. There Never Was and There Never Will Be. Time does not actually exist and Quantum Theory proves it.

themindunleashed.com/2015/02/time-never-never-will.html

lel I just keep posting ads on craigslist for people to come meet up with me and hunt aliens (ayy lmaos)… so far nobody is willing to do so. I'm 100% serious too.

Looks like the guy from Dumb & Dumber.

Man face, but a handsome man face, would totally fuck if she is a she. That's like only 4% gay, right? She has no Adams Apple

i would have to cut her tongue off first

Because, sometimes, it says all that need be said

Please tell me this is what women actually look like when posing for photos on the red carpet and other showcasings. Do they actually look this shitty? Is the modern female model in photographs just a photoshop facade?

Would you do her?

Wanna know how I can tell you're a newfag?

She looks like one of those annoying pageant girls with an overbearing mother that grew up, got fat, and started making self-absorbed youtube videos.

No tbh

My word.

I swear, Russian and Korean genes were meant to be together. Fuck racemixing in general, but that combination really gets the blood flowing

Would you do her?

No tbh

Yes tbh

10/10 would impregnate and make slightly whiter children

Would you do her?

No tbh

I couln't get it up.

Do? .223 to kneecap. Tie rope around injured leg, and attach to bumper of pickup. Drive a few miles to find an auspicious light pole. Tie neck to top of light pole. Drive away.

I cannot tell a lie, I would hit it from the back

She's quite a bit fatter now, but I'd hate fuck the shit out of her at that weight. I'd love to hear all the wrongthink she spews when she's unable to focus both of her neurons on a task.

only if she doesn't want to

Are you hungry?

no

I am now