Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Peterson#Elvira_impersonators
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Elvira's better.

They're both good.

Put down the alcohol…

who?

Elvira's got the classy gilf thing happening. This monstrosity, on the other hand….

dear lord, she looks like a creature shop muppet now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne

her face looks disturbingly small there. might just be because of the huge hair though.

Does this person not have a mirror? What makes them think that looks good?

That was unnecessary..

She's got a front porch a man could relax on, I tell you what. Elvira's my waifu.

Wow, an actually attractive waifu thread, this is new.

Young Angelyne > Elvira

But Elvira > Angelyne

Cassandra aged like wine, shes still beautiful, that's such a same about Angelyne..

What do you think happened? Alcahol, not taking care of your skin.

Would take a nap on their comfy and impressive chests.

According to Jewgle, Elvira's 7yrs older than that leathery clown. (Born in '51 and '58, respectively.)

Is it the obvious plastic surgery on Angelyne? Because Elvira's breasts look natural,

stay pleb

Elvira's a total ripoff of Vampira

fun fact: Vampira was originally a Finn named Maila Nurmi. in Finnish, maila can mean penis

I used to have a .gif of this but in the movie there is a part where you can see elvira's nipples it's when she gets hit on in the bar and the guy kind of hugs/restrains her.

It doesn't matter who did it first, but who did it better. Elvira looks better

nah tits are literally worthless as long as they arent mosquito bites they are fine

science says you're a nigger

which of her films would you recommend?

statistics is a science

You're worthless lol
Muh-Prefrence

damn, they're 58 years old, they could be a grandma.

I love big nips and a nice B cup thats all that is needed id rather have a nice set of legs

I bet she practices witch craft like Cher to stay looking so young.

B cups are good, i prefer small nips.

I actually like small breasts also, they can also be sexy on women. There are some have have small breasts but they're really quality breasts.

My only problem is when they're fat, thick is good, but i have no tolerance for fat women.

Would drestroy that whore face

Opinion discarded. C and D cups are the perfect size, big enough to enjoy but not so big as to throw off the whole figure. The only reason someone would say otherwise would be to spare the feelings of a woman with a smaller cup size.

Elvira's not a rip off, you fucking retard. If she's anything, it's an homage. The characters are completely different. That's like saying Joe Bob is a rip off of Bob Wilkins.

Anything smaller than a g cup, the chick better have a really great looking face.

Holy fuck she looks like a Spitting Image puppet.

Elvira's tits are natural, she has a sense of humor and she dated Elvis. On top of that, she still looks good.

OP's picture's pretty good, but implants look horrendous out of a bra. Also she evidently aged horrendously.

Elvira meanwhile I would still fuck today, out of costume even.

It's such a shame she aged terribly. She actually looked better than Elvira at her prime…

What about Katy Perry? :^)

Earth Girls Are Easy. She's only in it for one scene though.

She's still beautiful to me. We all grow old and lose our looks but we always remain the same person and physical looks aren't always what makes someone attractive. Angelyne will always be that sexy blonde bombshell in my mind.

VILE! NO!

Babe edition of the "tortoise and the hare" story.

That feminist shill in bimbo wolf's clothing? No thanks.

Nah, that's just Elvira being a bitch.

What, wasn't she ditzy or what is "the" personality you're referring to?

Vaguely look(ed) like Elvira but had more weeb parts to her shtick. Sort of academic since she's been incommunicado for damn near half a decade.

She had the look down, though I'd argue her breasts were neither quite as large or perky as Elvira's, but she didn't have the personality or acting chops down.

Elvira wasn't just ditzy, she was a smart girl who pretended to be ditzy, like a Harley Quinn type. And she can tell a joke.

Hannah put out a video dressed up as Elvira. Elvira responded with a video dressed up as Hannah where she made fun of *her* ditzy persona, and gave the translation for the Japanese word "oppai" explaining something like "That's why guys watch my videos!"

What the fuck are you talking about, nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Peterson#Elvira_impersonators

That's pretty sassy of her.

(cont)
The way I see it, there's only one Elvira. Whoever takes up the mantle should add its own flavor to the persona, a "spiritual successor".

Not even slightly attractive.
This one's seriously a dude. He's a drag queen, it's a joke.
This one's a cutie though, even if she's obviously padding to match up to Elvira's physique based on the out of costume pictures.

id rather take a full b than a c or d tbh

Queer.

Back to the cuckshed with you!

>>>/interracial/

I'll embed 'em back to back.

I probably wouldn't do Elvira, but who is the other chick and more importantly are there any nudes?

That's the lady from Ferris Bueller.

i'd fuck em both, preferably at the same time

god damn perfection imo

There's nothing stopping a "Daughter of Elvira" happening, it's really common in horror hosting. The problem is women don't understand what it is that makes Elvira funny. She's risqué, not a Schumer-esque slut who shrieks about her cunt for 45 minutes. These days, instead of double entendres, they just straight up say the thing.

Elvira's a balancing act, and Peterson is the only person to play it perfect.

patrician

Edie McClurg

even her name drips with lust

so you're basically turning gay… is that it? liking traps?

lol fuck sake, hannah minx, and elvira screwing her up
japanese for boobs is Oppai though, no way to miss that

Exactly, it's her delivery. She looks like she's going to be dark and gothic, but she only ever lightly touches on that. Her character sounds like a California valley girl pretending to be dumber than she is, and it works beautifully. Ditzy but not dumb, and she knows how to tease right. Say something that *sounds* like she did something naughty, but balance it out by then chastisizing other even more perverted thoughts.

I'd hit it.

JUST