youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
archive.is/fxjpd
youtu.be/TkXK95R5zSw
archive.is/CZ9Bq
imgur.com/a/Cg9gT
youtube.com/watch?v=XMZtdVXhEo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a.cuntflaps.me/uryvfk.mp4

Why did [as] change the intro music? what was censorworthy about that?

sage

was just about to post this, much better version. AS censored this for some reason

It's beautiful.

Do you really think Adult Swim and (((them))) censor these things because of any real reason besides just wanting to show that they're still in charge?

It's just a way for them to assert their dominance over the proceedings and to make sure Hyde and co know that they're still little slaves to the authorities.

Is that from the Elliot Roger manifesto?

Ill give you a chance, but know I saw you today irl sam.

If you do another gay piece ill assume you are a homosex and I will kill you come the day of the rope.

No more gay stuff and ill support you.

Any more sodomy and you WILL die.

Not a joke.

delet this

maybe [as] didnt make all of the changes. There was more to the mark zuckerberg skit in the TV ver.

Wait, I never noticed their logo before

8………………….

(((coincidence)))?

>youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ

Ok in retrospect, this episode was really good.

I liked the first skit the best.

You are ok sam.

No more sodomy bullshit though.

it's definitely the infinity symbol. That's not why [AS] are being fags about it though.

It's a symbol John Holmes created. Nothing to do with jews.

I like the subliminal messages going on, but you guys should use more sarcasm. Like changing roles to expose flaws in feminism. Its more funnier for normies and it covers your ass as you can claim its pure satire without any hidden content.

It kinda sucks.

OF CHOURSE

8 meaning h8chan you faggot.

Is it me or has the discussion for this episode been way shittier? Too many newfags?

I just liked the jewkike getting her face smashed in, then sam not really giving a fuck. Masturbational fantasy or not, it feels good to watch bitches who deserve it get hurt.

Go on the leddit subforum for MDE and look at the discussion… they all think the last sketch was about soldiers in iraq or the prison system. So, yes you are right.

I think its the sudden influx of shills.

He dindu nuffin

I have only ever browsed three sites other than usenet: 4chan, YTMND, and 8ch.

All other websites are impure heresy.

Someone in the song said "fucking retard".

Nearly every sketch made more sense in the uncensored version than the Adult Swim version. They're taking fairly cryptic sketches and making them virtually unintelligible through censorship. Do they want this show to fail? Then why did they put it on in the first place?

Can't get copkiller song out of my head tbh

Hm? Bye.

Wow… this episode is SOOO much better…

Holy shit these kikes are censoring the fuck out of this

Sorry but that subreddit is sheer cancer, people circle-jerking about their failures in life etc. There's one guy who lurks there 24/7, posts 3/4 of the threads, and generally needs to be put to sleep for being an incredible beta retard. Pathetic. There's no good thing on earth that Reddit can't ruin and make cringeworthy.

Are there any other uncensored episodes?

I check it every once in awhile to see the stuff Sam posts.

Cop Killer is my new favorite song…

i dont get this Sugarberg skit, whats going on with this power ranger monkeys, why he explodes on Charles face and why Charles got this black lines when he takes of his masks?

do you know how that works becuz i odon't think u du

One of my posts there got so many down votes, that it got deleted. And even after it got deleted, people still kept downvoting it, due to circlejerk effect.

What did you do?

At 3:20 he says, "I tripped you. Wasn't it funny?"

I like the broadcast version of that line much better when he says, "Now you owe me $2000." The fact that he said the rug only cost $1900 just made it so perfect.

As for the tattoos being edited it looks like they had a trademark issue with the original logo for the show. The logo was part of the intro sequence and the tattoo so both had to be redone/censored out.

The Confederate Flag is no longer allowed to be displayed anywhere in mainstream media. Even got removed from GTA5 which is one of the least politically correct things in the universe. Dukes of Hazard isn't allowed on TV without censoring the General Lee.

Narration in the gym sequence was completely re-recorded for broadcast, and the performance was improved a lot thanks to this, but there were a couple shots in the uncut version that I wish they had kept.

Uncut version is ~40 seconds longer than broadcast, and most of the changes were improvements. Cutting out the final song Cop Killer was really a kick in the nuts, but even trash stations like MTV censor gangster rap like N.W.A. All things considered it is fucking incredible that Cartoon Network lets this show air at all in any form.

don't know if this screengrab helps

I think Sam is shit talking Joe Rogan at the end

anyone have download to uncensored version or the version at all

WEW LAD

Wait, what?

Please tell me this isn't real.

What the absolute fuck?

can someone explain me this + black lines when he takes of the mask? whats that supposed to be?

3deep5you

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

Well done. I liked the "i didn't trip her"-sketch.

Although the puking in the gym was a little annoying. I can watch gore, but i never could stand puke and poop.

RWDS

What is it saying?

My whole life has been a hell piece of shit fucking worst hell. Now finally I am in the position where I can show you and make you pay. Make you feel how I felt, Make you understand my hell. Welcome to my hell…. That's not all. How about this. How about I treat you like shit now that I hold the cards. I wanted to be the good person and not turn the screws now that I'm the commander, but heck, I guess I'm just not that big of a person. So now that I've got the opportunity to physically and emotionally torture you I'm thinking maybe I should do it. Maybe I should hack your shit and fuck with you online and cyberbully you to the point where, heck, you actually want to kill yourself. Sound familiar? How does your own medicine taste huh. Joe? Your little fighting and herbal supplements can't do shit to save you. I do this shit for fun.

The black lines make the character into an anonymous figure but still reminds you that it is indeed a real person and not an actual monster. It appears to be describing how the invasion of privacy brought on by social media taking away the anonymous aspect of the internet has turned many people to become like monsters and wishing to rip the throat out of Zuckerberg.

It's actually quite deep and well-hidden for normalfags. It only seems obvious to us because we are among the few who still treasure online anonymity and regularly get enraged by the activity that takes place on social media.

I think the broadcast version of that scene showed the blood squirting into the air and then falling onto the camera lens. This gives the message a lot more impact and is quite a graphic thing to show on Cartoon Network. Among some of the other changes from the uncut version, this is also one that I think was a far better choice. I cannot ever see a censor unblocking blood splattering across the screen. Many of these changes, this one included, were most definitely made by Sam and crew.

As for the Confederate Flag being censored from Dukes of Hazard, they also removed it from all of the toys. If you still have an old General Lee with the flag on top then hold onto it because they won't be making any more of those.

I love it. I hope sam hyde becomes so brutal with his videos that it becomes almost criminal.

He needs to let it all out, break everything.

If someone were to kill themselves and mention [as] & world peace in their suicide note it would be a PR nightmare. Even if nobody killed themselves [as] doesn't want anyone raising a stink.

To think that faggot kike gets the far and away hottest bitch on that show. Uh huh. Sure thing Chaim.

I hate that fuckin show so much. Every aspect of it is cringe.

Are you serious its left as fuck.

Charles represents the white race. Specifically white americans. In denial about their own enslavement. Trying to better themselves while being stabbed by minorities.

Dont understand the snake eyes 5 and 1 reference though. Maybe sam will come in and explain it all since he started this thread.

I can't really say since I don't watch TV but I wouldn't put it past the media kikes to ban it without actually banning it.

There's another theory going around related to Sam's high pitched voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

god. what is this glory?

Pure destructive nihilism.

Cop killer.
Let's kill the cops tonight.

Doesn't matter. It's still politically incorrect.

His music is good, but he's full autist when he's live.

2 Flavors.

I don't buy the white race theory regarding that sketch. Beside on the subreddit MDE is saying that sketch was Andrew Ruse's baby.

user, you're going to learn that EVERY succesful driven person is basically autistic. Jobs, Mozart, Von Braun, literally every single driven person is a full fledged autist driven by one cause or purpose.

is he a liberal or something?

that would be funny, liberal taking part in white supremacist skit directed by mass shooter

Was there any theme or message at all in this episode? Even the last one before this was confusing.

The first 3 episodes I could piece together.
This episode's first skit was cringe-worthy, multi-culti whites with women out of school with useless degrees. Everyone is chill about the wife being tripped and slashed.

Then we had the workout scene which just rips on GOMAD.

Then RWDS killed Zuckerberg in a park for screwing with anonymity.

The episode concludes with a guy chill about not serving prison time, serves it and then a song plays about killing cops.

What freaking message or theme was there?

Is he emo or something? Those don't look like stretch marks.

I don't get all the little changes AS made to the sketches. I understand placing a big censorbar over certain things, but why change Nick's last line in the rug bit? Why change the shaky screen part in Sam's workout video where he's screaming at himself in the mirror about rape? Why change Sam's low-pitch cop voice to a high-pitch one?

These things don't make much sense to me.

I noticed those as well.
They don't look like accident cuts, they're all straight lines.

Looks like it says either "Oats", a /fit/ meme, or "Oaths", because Sam is the oath spamming fag.

I think this user said what needed to be said.

I don't know.
John Maus seems to be to Sam what David Bowie is to Kojima.
What did he mean by this?

That theory is shit and ignores/mistakes what is being shown. For example there is no interrogation scene, they're just gambling. It is obvious that gambling and prison have allegorical significance, but that theory is nothing but Holla Forums's confirmation bias run amok.

have you seen what was he doing with gym equipment in this scene? i would be afraid beacuse of scratches like that happening to you

Sam said awhile ago he doesn't like using the Swastika because it's a hate symbol, and he's not down with that.
Not sure why he uses shit fucking James Holmes made if that's the case, but there you go.

You didn't stop to think for a second he was joking?

We know that he is gambling away his freedom, in the sense that he is betting his additional time in prison.
Call me naive if you wish, but the guy is still horrendously optimistic of the gambling situation
He still thinks that he will win in the end, despite what is happening.
All this shows me is he has never gambled before, in craps if you roll double 1's it is snake eyes. So Charles mistakenly calls his roll. The white man has never gambled his freedom before, but when he does for the first time, it is too late to have any hope of winning.
Confirmation bias is a strong force however, and I don't see any of the stuff about the minorities in the episode.
Just my 2 cents :^)

Those are clearly real and from misusing gym equipment. That's why using it properly is so important, because getting shit like that is best case scenario.
Probably from jumping on the calf machine specifically.

Those are compression lines from the pads/bars that were pressing against his shoulder. They go away after a few days.

t. /fit/

Please attempt to retain your 'tism

This upsets me deeply. I'm sorry they did that to you Sam.

Do I have to spoonfeed everything for you people?

Look at the way he is using the machines for fuck's sake! Jumping up into the air with a cable in his hand and extending his arm straight out just before releasing his grip at the cable rapidly flies back. Did you also miss the part where he was purposefully fucking up his Oly presses and bar and weights went flying all over the place? He cut his shoulders on the weights and machines. Look at how fresh they are as if happening just minutes before that shot. Go and do what he just did at a gym near you and see if your shoulders don't get scratched and cut up also.

I've been trying to tell you guys over and over that [as] obviously did not make all of the changes. That part where they changed the line to "Now you owe me $2000." was made to go with the previous events better. He made a big deal about her drinking the $36 bottles of wine, and he was making a huge deal out of the fact that the rug cost $1900. It ties everything together very nicely at the end by having him ask for them to pay for everything. Him just saying, "I tripped you. It was funny." has no connection and is of no consequence to anything else in the skit.

They only changes I see where it was definitely [as] were the final song being removed, the original WP logo/tattoo, the "kill yourself" cards being removed, and the Confederate Flag changed to German. Everything else just appears to be Sam and his editors trying to make the sketches better, which most of the non-[as] changes indeed do in my opinion.

One of the changes that might have been made by either Sam or [as] was removing him creeping up the black guy and slapping his love handles. That shit was so funny and I have no idea why they didn't like it.

I would agree, seeing as there were only white people in the skit. I don't think race was an issue here.

It's probably more along the lines of the average man being played by a system that's set up to make him fail.

Are you me?

I'm pretty sure he didn't really mean he thinks it's a hate symbol. He should adopt the black sun though.

Is he talking about Joe Rogan?

I watched the scene again. The two prisoners who were looming over him were black, but when the camera pans around the table you still spot one white guy.
And during the prison shanking, you couldn't see on the prisoners' ethnicity, so needless to say it wasn't the focus in the sketch. I guess I was wrong in the post.

Pretty bold Sammy.

I think the TV version had the German flag on the kids shirt instead of that one. Same message I guess.

They completely cut the moral from the snailman skit in the previous episode. He was supposed to finally get the girl after he stopped behaving like a degenerate wigger and just talked to her normally.

Anyone notice Sam did this skit in a majority nigger gym? Being loud, annoying and disruptive, like niggers usually do, well, anywhere they go.

It was in one of his more serious videos, he said something about carving Swastikas into his wall or something when he was younger.

That would have been a good-hearted moral I like to see. They probably removed it to make more time.

You got a source on that or just talking out your ass?

Do you remember which vid?

In terms of humor, this is definitely on par with any preceding production.
However, in terms of cinematography, I think MDE is reaching new heights and breaking new ground.

This is really a big league production. In fact, if you look at any major series today, you won't see this kind of production quality. Take the prison scene, for example. It has grit, character, it draws you in and leads you into a thematic musical climax. The narration gives you everything you're supposed to think and feel in 2 to 3 minutes. Whereas your basic bitch talmudvision dildo drivel can't evoke a meaningful emotion or raise the slightest bit of interest through originality of any type in an entire season.

What an incredible time to be alive.

The actor said so himself on reddit.

I don't understand the prison one at all, just seems totally random, but the gym one and the party were funny.

I think the theme of the episode is passivity. The first skit is about being socially passive on a personal level while the last skit is about how you'll lose everything by continuing to be comfortably passive or in denial as things degrade.

Jesus fuck, I had no idea about all these censorship. Where can I watch the uncensored ones Holla Forums?

Oh, that does sound like a good ending. Considering how short the show is they probably film a lot of extra stuff. If they came out with an uncensored Sam's final cut on video that would be awesome!

Wait till they all get leaked

Ah yeah. The prison thing was just intangible. The first scene I think has some cringe type potential, reminds me of seinfeld for some reason. I like when they insert themselves in pretentious groups like their all lives matter thing.

It really does look like he scratched a swastika into his shoulder then added the other scratches to distort shit. Why wouldn't sam do it? very easy to do, heals in a few days, worth it to save the hwite race and get the subliminal windmill of friendship on TV

At least that man's dick is extremely unjewed.

This is shit

All their little short original bits are pretty good tbh

"I've always wanted to do something with that lyric," says the excitable Minnesotan, words gushing out of him in an enthusiastic torrent. "Cop Killer is the perfect way of putting over the idea that any worthwhile political or artistic agenda should be seeking an undoing of the situation as it stands. Whether the status quo is a political state or a musical language, the idea should be to kill or overthrow that. The song's not about killing a human being, but about overcoming inhumanity; destroying the machinery that turns us toward an end other than ourselves."

What's with Charls' racemixing in the first bit?

Effort or fuck off.

Fuck off nigger. You guys suck.

My guess is he's referring to the talented 10th. Not sure though

He's satirizing white people who are always eager to defame other whites and signal racial tolerance.

My thoughts on the prison scene:

Charles clothing looks like mid-twentieth century. He's living the American dream symbolized by the "white picket fence" cliche. He's hard working, lower class but still respectable. You could call him the proverbial "upstanding citizen".

Charles is arrested. There's no indication as to why, but it's clear he is not guilty. He shows limitless optimism that nothing bad can happen to him since justice is on his side. He seems to have a faith in "the system" that all injustices will eventually be sorted out no matter what is happening at the moment.

His sensibilities and reactions seem to come out of a past time when the citizens really did trust their government, when they believed it was ultimately working for the greater good. His "old fashioned" faith in common goodness only serves to be taken advantage of in a world that has forgotten fairness and decency. Charles disconnect with reality seems to grow as things get worse. The men stabbing him are just "horsing around" from his point of view because such animalistic behavior is incomprehensible to him. The euphemism of "horsing around" is a denial that other humans could be such savage wretches, especially to someone like him who has only tried to helped society.

Charles doesn't break until the very end when in return for the injustices done to him, he loses everything he ever had and suicide is the only answer.

I think the scene shows a decline in society as experienced by someone who still holds values from when it wasn't shit. How the honest working guy only ever gets taken advantage of for their earnestness.

So you're coming at it from the perspective of him meaning Australians as in anglos and not as in abbo's? I was interpreting it that he was voicing the subconscious of the race mixing male liberal, knowing that high IQ blacks are few and far in between.

you're going to hate episode 6 then lmao gay faggot kid

That's interesting, but all this is so far over the heads of most AS viewers.

Don't get me too hyped sam

And suddenly, this is the best episode of the season. Five Star Post, my man.

This! Good analysis, user.

Quality post

It was mocking annoying gymbrah culture in general

Guys, I don't come here to look at pictures of foreskins, ok? Please save your foreskin pictures for Holla Forums thanks.

Knowing Sam's politics, your analysis probably isn't that far off.

Isn't Sam Hyde gay? I don't think we should make a hero out of him for the same reason we hate that faggot Milo.

nailed it

The only thing I think you may have missed is that it shows Charles doing two different things, which I think implies two choices. He either lays down in the bed that he made or he destroys the bed. Meaning that we either quietly die under the current system or we destroy it.

No, and I don't think we should listen to faggots like you trying to control opinions. Maybe you should think for yourself and leave other people the fuck alone.
Just you, faggot.

mutie detected.

Excellent post, my friend!
Please accept this rare pepe as a token of my gratitude.

How come nobody has fucking figured out yet that the bed at the end of the last skit was signifying to the white race that we made our be and we now must lay in it.

James Holmes wrote it in his notebook

Because that's just wishful thinking on your part, Shlomo. Now go the hell away.

Do you mean mutant? Not sure what you are trying to call me.

I'm not controlling opinions, I just think it's hypocritical that we don't support Milo but we do support Sam Hyde.

Why do you even have that kind of stuff saved on your computer?

Yes, we. I bet I've been here longer than you.

Anyone has some suggestions for a new name for this webm?

Blockhead Joe over here

doubt.exe

Fuck off kike.

It isn't thought you fucking retard. The white man puts faith in a system that imprisons him. Let's shitskins attack him without defending himself.

Comes out of that system and he gained nothing and lost everything from being a wishy washy moron that didn't understand reality.

He made his bed and he must lay in it. Which is what will happen to us if we continue to allow those in power dictate what happens to us now and in the future.

Boy you idiots really can't decipher that last skit even though it is simple as fuck.

Because jerking off to lolis is pleb-tier

Bet you're dumber than half the people in this thread.

Nice retort kiddo. Let me know when you find a way to disprove what I said about the ending.

Chill man. A lot of the people here honestly don't have many life experiences, aren't well read, and are young. I don't blame them for that, they will grow those things eventually.

You're not the first person to come up with it anyway.

Well they should lurk more before calling someone a kike for understanding the ending.

That's fine but I've yet to see it posted kiddo.

That's because this isn't the first thread on the episode retard. Why don't you take a look at the date it aired and consider whether or not we may have already gone over this a dozen times.

I've been in all those threads as well. I was the only one who posted that we made our bed and must lay in it theory. It was ignored but it is the right one.

If you would like to prove otherwise. Go right ahead.

you don't know mde or sam hyde at all if you think he's pro-gay

watch his rutgers talk

I don't get it

Good observation.

Nothing is going to be proven, there are no facts in interpretation. If you were in those threads too then why do you feel the need to regurgitate the same shit over and over? Besides I think this guy is more on the spot:

But by all means, keep telling everyone how you are right and we are all just a bunch of shit for brains who can't wipe our own asses. Then sit there and wonder why nobody wants to agree with you

You people are morons.

That is seriously presumptions.
We'll have no idea with interpretation is "right" unless Andrew Ruse himself says it.

It's pretty fucking obvious. Need me to teach you how to tie your shoes too?

It's a freemason symbol and it has everything to do with jews.

It is simple symbolism and you all missed it. Some of you got most of the pieces but ignored the bed at the end.

Stay mad kid.

I dunno m8, I think it is relevant he comes out a skinhead.

It's fucking labelled you retard. It has the subtlety of your moms ass.

Jesus christ nigger, I hope you aren't serious with that!

They are no serious videos with Sam Hyde. It's turtles all the way down. I think he even lives irl as if he's in a sketch.

I'm trying to say a jew licked your freshly mutilated infant-penis. I'm shitting on you for getting mad at seeing an un-jewed weiner

Spot on except for
Completely neglects the duality involved, one side to Charlie wants to give up and lie in the bed he's made, the other wants to absolutely destroy the bed.
Maus screaming over him is also his subconscious, the part of him that wants to chimp out but refuses to do so because of his programming and newly aquired fear of incarceration.
It's the end result of militarizing police, on one hand more dead nogs but on the other end of it you get fucked for just trying to live your life if the police decide your life impedes their procedures or their (((master's))) plans.

never post again

The song would have been used in an intro twice and also like said.

Does this mean that Season 2 is a no-go guys? Either way it's been some of your best stuff, congrats.

Well if you were at all familiar with Sam's political leanings you would know that's not a message he would want people to take away from this. Sam is a white nationalist not a defeatist shill.

Thank you for noticing that it is labeled. But still couldn't figure out how it tied into the sketch at all. Three fucking threads about it. Still couldn't figure out that "we made our bed now we must lay in it".

That is why he destroys it. That is why a specter above him is screaming literally wailing in horror of what was allowed to occur to his life.

Fuggin plebs.

You fucking people are dense.

Clearly you weren't around in the first thread because that's been the consensus.

You're not that smart

That's just John Maus preforming the song.

The entirety of my weighing in on the interpretation was saying that another user was closer to the mark than you. Not my fault that triggers you so much.

In a certain way, with a specific character, for a reason.

hi reddit
im glad you only posted twice and spared us the time

He always performs like that, but it does represent his idealized self-in-subconscious.

No, no. He always preforms like that.

newfag detected

I would gorepost but this is a quality shitposting thread

wrong

Maus is screaming his fucking head off. There was a webm here posted about it.

Sorry but I was here for the first thread and there was no mention of that. At all. Faggot.

See

Evidently you do since you keep posting.

Someone please post the webm of him screaming his fucking head off.

First of all I think the scene is meant to be subjectively interpreted to some degree.

Secondly "to me" I think the overall theme is how a corrupt society can emotionlessly, methodically, and matter-of-factly ruin a decent person's life for no reason other than a small mixup. The end result is a man with no recourse, nothing left, his values thrown into the gutter along with his life. Society has lost the ability to see good because the very concept has been erased through the nihilistic tendencies that have crept into all corners of life.

Uh there was. The thread where we discussed the premier, right after it fucking aired.

You retard, I know this for a fact. I wrote some shit about it that led to that conclusion.

The song/artist/character was chosen for a reason you mong.

I missed some of those, but there were a number of edits that were improvements: switching the brother's boot from brown to black, playing more Zuckerberg dialogue, adding effects in the van.

same thing my man ;)

He always screams like that, though. The performance on the show isn't anything special.
Fuck, even his kikepedia page mentions it.

The Zuckerberg sketch was clearly a reference to Holla Forums. Seriously, it's red anons kidnapping and killing the Facebook CEO.

Probably because of the 5 frames after it.

I still had the old thread open. Time to prove you a faggot.

archive.is/fxjpd

Notice how in that webbum he's screaming in tandem with the music that would be playing in the final cut, he probably does that when he's performing live too, might be how he lip-synchs.

read a book, pal.

This, most of the changes were minor improvements at best, I would LOVE to see the uncut version of the "Jews Rock" episode though, there's apparently a TON that got nixxed from that ep

Still can't believe the way our influence permeates like tentacles into sand.

What a time to shitpost

What the fuck is wrong with you, son

Sam said he had entire verses removed from the Jews Rock part.

Wasn't it supposed to be "Jews Rule" too?

I view it as something completely different. The man is the personification of the white race who is blamed for a crime he didn't commit (slavery/holocaust). Punished for it. Admits to doing it for a chance at freedom. Punished even harder. Attacked by minorities laughs it off instead of defending himself.

Gets out and finds it all gone. White civilization snuffed out and given away without a fight. We made this bed and now we must lay in it.

Looks like he was containing his laughter in the first skit. He looks at the camera and smirks at the end.

Only bit you're missing is the manic denial

Shut the fuck up retard.

See:
You got no room to talk bud.

I think so, I'm amazed he had the balls to try and get that through.

Agreed. Which is evident when you approach normies with the fact that we are being systematically wiped out.

He is both, one interpretation resonates with the common man and those who have faced incarceration but to those who are able to overcome the initial emotional response it's clearly a metaphor for white guilt or the new white man's burden of wanting to not seem racist but also wanting to live in a civilized nation.

Actually I do. Still haven't been proved wrong kiddo.

You clearly have issues with reading comprehension.

There are many ways to take life action after confronting Nihilism. I have read Nietzsche, specifically Thus Spake Zarathrustra, and Beyond Good and Evil.

To the average pleb the form of Nihilism pushed on them isn't freeing, it only encompasses the debasement of all values, traditions and morals by Hollywood Jews. It is essentially Hedonism in that form. They present that as the end all be all, while offering no advice or roadmap to achieving purpose in life like Nietzsche did.

Call me a nigger but is this site working for everyone else? It seems like suddenly the website is fucking up and not letting me get into post options, and everything is basic

workin fine for me user

Retard.

this tbh, he isn't wrong he just sucks at making a point. I got it though.

True, it absolutely promotes hedonistic behavior when thought of in that nothing matters man style.

Call me a nigger but is this site working for everyone else? It seems like suddenly the website is fucking up and not letting me get into post options, everything is basic, and I am getting 404 pages.

porchmonkey is at it again, stop trying to post

>archive.is/fxjpd

Sorry, you're a bit retarded

There is a fucking post number that you obviously didn't read. Here it is again retard.

He is objectively wrong about one statement in particular. I couldn't give have a shit about his interpretation that he probably just took from other anons anyway since apparently he was in the first threads on this episode after all.
See:

This is pulled totally out of my ass but I interpreted the dice roll to be the 2016 election. Rolling 6 when you need 7 is a narrow loss, but given the all-or-nothing stakes of the roll/election, any result that isn't a 7 might as well be snake eyes.
The character representing the institution appeared to give the protagonist a fair chance, but everything happened on the institution's terms and there would be no way of knowing if the outcome was rigged or not.

Yeah, he obviously wasn't or he would have known "lying in the bed we made" was the consensus. I didn't pick up on that.

That was my post you dunces. I told you I was ignored.

Yeah and I'm the fucking pope.

Really was it the consensus?

That's news to me. Seeing as nobody responded after I said it.

Mad as fuck.

Finally we reach the root of the issue.

I said I was ignored in the first thread. You posted my comment you fucking retard.

Plebs just assblasted that I'm smarter than they are.

Get fucking rekt.

You fucking moron.

This was my post, and I made it before you, assuming that ones yours.

You're the assblasted one sperging about how smart you are

You guys take this shit way to seriously. Just enjoy the show. Jews rock

Finally, without the two niggers and that cuck faggot making noise and zooming in on themselves.

Why wont they show the World Peace with the logo?

Holy shit that is a nice pepe

Is that black and white of the people with faces masked away by bernard college right before columbia university in Manhattan?

James Holmes' Symbol

KILL YOURSELF NOW YOU MONUMENTAL SPERGLORD FAGGOT.

YOUR COMPLETE WASTE OF GETS IS AN GREAT OFFENSE TO KEK AND YOU NEED TO SUFFER BEFORE YOU DIE FOR THIS, YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

Abbos regularly sleep in the road/under buses.

It was a straight fucking rip on abbos. You are looking way too deep.

You're the sperg, I already BTFO him, to need to go full autism. He left in shame.

Look at the punk's earrings. They're smudged out Stars of David.

His wasting of the gets is what triggered me. I had long ago already filtered his faggot ass, but seeing some choice gets completely pissed away pissed me off.

I think it might be an SJW.
Good eye on the earrings.

You should probably kill him with a tire iron or something.

Look at his hand, not even smudged out jew star there

Another thing about the dice roll is that Sam is holding the dice showing a 5 and a 2 with one of his fingers covering a dot so the 2 instead looks like a 1. Charles rolls and Sam calls a 5 and a 1. This may indicate that Charles actually rolled a 7 and should have gone free, but instead he was cheated.

Gee i don't know…

Facebook vs. Anonymous

Alright Rabbi Goldbergstein!

He's clearly referencing Holla Forums (again) and chan culture

There's no message behind any of this. Its just crap. The whole show makes me feel uncomfortable, like I'm in New Jersey or something.

Sam Hyde is not funny 95% of the time. He just so happens to browse normiechan. Don't get too caught up in his stoner garbage.

Its ok, look, kek blesses us

PersonallyI think the German flag has more impact

OY VEY!

Low IQ detected

Gordon Freeman is now these hands…

Dubs confirm

I wonder if the manner of death meant something subtle as well?

I think the dice roll in the prison sketch is a reference to prison rape
Rape rates in US prisons is about 1 in 5 according to wiki

The blood of the kike spraying up turned the user into not user, but free.

Eric Andre, what does it feel like being mixed race?
I sort of feel sorry for your kind for you have no history, at least niggers remember their fathers as niggers. I see a lot of them in SoCal, its pathetic how they all claim to be white and try to be a friend.

The smirk cracked me up, was fucking hilarious.

Swiftposter has no understanding of the interactions going on here.

WTF are you even going on about faggot?

Seriously, KYS, now.

Get to it, chop chop

I hope it doesn't get cancelled by [[[as]]].
I don't want to have to an hero.
only one more episode in this season right?

I believe so, AS would have to be retarded to not renew this shekel machine.

what does the background voice at 6:07 say?

Are the red dudes in the Zuckerberg skit RWDS

Is it his artwork too?

Somebody on the MDE subleddit did a pretty good painting of this episode.

It is because kek has chosen me to be his vessel rather than you.

Jealousy is for women, plebian.

Also my theory on the ending is the most pure. It is the most sound. Praise kek!

More like you blew my tire iron you fucking cucklefucks.

is that you Fake German?

Where can I get the rest of the episodes? I'm out of the loop on piracy.

Nope.

I'm kek's vessel.

God damn it the first sketch is about something but I can't figure out what

IT'S VIEWTIFUL JOE!!!

Do you faggots not remember his dispute with Joe Bernstein!?

youtu.be/TkXK95R5zSw

Sam slipped this into the episode before it aired.

I love the new 10MB limit

It's going to be further increased to 16MB at some point.
CM is a madman.

That is fascinating, anyone know the story?
Did they just line up a bunch of thieves and cut their hands up?

I think it is what happens when you vote in central africa.

I've watched the prison sketch 3 or 4 times over the day now and yes it has to be about white genocide. Nothing else makes sense.

I can't even watch it even though i like it its that cringe.

user, stop saying stuff like that. I'm almost leaking pre.

Woops, was for

Nah it's totally worth. Fucking hilarious.

Then get ready to nut
>>>/sudo/4818

Fuck you, now I'm leaking just from anticipation.

Forgot which state it was but displaying the Confederate flag there wass forbidden unless in historical nad memorial context. Pretty much Germany-tier.

HAH the original cut shows charls was meant to be white

wtf was that user. Im not sure y i clicked on that. probly cause im drunk

what have the ratings been like so far, are they doing well enough to piss off that kike nigger Eric Andrey?

ACTUALLY THE SKIT'S ABOUT NIGGERS

This

See the webm I made in

Charls is still white, watch the vid in the fucking OP retard
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ

That has the fixed voices, your retarded ass webm is disinfo now so stop shilling it.

You were close but not quite there

Holy shit these kikes have no shame, do they?

It's already been brought up that there are other changes besides censorship. Making Sam's voice low initially could have been a false flag or red herring to sneak a change later under [as]'s noses. What we saw was the early cut, so we won't know for sure until we see the finished uncensored version.

You said

But do you have any proof or is is just a supposition?

Way too blatant, gotta be a joke. I hope

I meant to say pitched "back up", that was a mistake. I don't have any proof, but I do feel like an important nod to the "innocent white-presenting black" narrative is very heavily-tied to the skit rather than a direct message about white men being fucked over.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure everyone understood.

Even if you don't have any proof about that, I still think it's a great webm and I saved it. Your theory makes sense.

Holy shit, this episode is so much better without the edits. This makes me want to see what else may have been censored out.

That's pretty good.

It gets me every time. You can see the same thing when he says "David Duke" in episode 4

16 MB is nothing special. Endchan has 350 MB per file. It's still nice to have a bigger limit here as well, though.

This place actually has users, though.

350­÷16=21.857

And I'm pretty sure we have much more than 22 times Endchan's users.

21.875*

Sorry for being retarded.

Woa, I once was blind but now I see, nice one

expain what's wrong with death grips? We're all dead, aren't we. they put frustration into their music. it works as an awareness pill "paranoia is awareness" man son. so you won't fall into the endless sleep but I do agree fanboys are annoying

what does it mean?

but what is 11111

So if more than 5 people post something at large once what happens?

Maybe we will never know, because that place will never have that many users…. A question for the ages for sure.

"your face here"
anonymous a la I AM SPARTACUS

How can i as a Europoor watch the show the legit way and help MDE with ratings and stuff?

Tell your friends in the USA to watch it. Either that or buy a VPN proxy from inside the USA (not even sure if this is possible, but if it is you'll likely need some bitcoin and it will be easy) and then stream the show from an official source (i.e. not YouTube). I don't think it will count if you live in Europe and don't use a VPN, but even then it might be worth a try.

I wonder if anyone has a time to take the best of edits and of final version and put them together. I mean really only keeping the old title cards, keeping the first two skits from the final cut, and use the music from the uncut version for the last skit.

is that a dude?

I now understand the last skit, it is about how the system wants to create anti-white revolutionaries, but some people even in the face of an unjust police department, judiciary, prioson system and, yes, even neo-nazi prisoners, will not accept this fate. He understands he has lost everything and is reviled by society for the crimes for which he was accused, but he is unable to accept the logical conclusion that he must smash the system that has unjusty persecuted him. All he feels is self pity from the loneliness and emptiness he never wanted and never sought.

The black line is hiding the protective glasses Charls is wearing for the blood splash.

Sam's facial expressions and voice in that one were great.

Generally, the sketch is just about the limitless optimism of the normal masses as they are being progressively enslaved/imprisoned. Thry ignore all reality and what is happening right in front of them and choose to live in denial and fantasy.

The white race theory fits under this only because they go hand in hand as part of the same agenda.

Sam is actually a pseudo white nationalist so why would it be anything but an allegory of the white race?

It's Joe Rogan you fucking idiot. Fighting and herbal supplements? What does that have to do with a reporter?

Sam Hyde pretty publicly hates Joe Rogan. That's why this is included.

I think it is, but it can be looked at more generally. You can have a general interpretation that is more or less true without being exclusive of more particular interpretations. The white genocide one is the most complete explanation for sure.

Why?

The voice is probably meant to indicate he is Jewish. Jews stereotypically have high pitched nasally voices. It makes a lot more sense than niggers.

what whats his beef with rogan?

What's the context of this pic?

The autists at /AM/ had bots spamming the servers with full anime episodes and the servers didn't break a sweat.
It's on a different engine, and doesn't immediately collapse when the load gets tougher. That is why it was created in the first place by people from 8/tech/, to not have those kind of problems.

But whatever, it's good that herdniggers don't visit. You are what ruined this place after all.

during boston bombing the cops declared martial law and said no one could leave their house while they were searching for the kebab

people started complaining they had no food and stuff, so the police started delivering food to them. and thats the pic

That's Rippletoe caring for us and delivering our much needed daily gallon of milk.

You're saying the prisoner ends up killing Zuckerberg? Reversed continuity?

Typical Endchan shill.

this is the only piece so far i cant figure out other than making fun of miatafags?

Also:
This whole episode was about the average joe taking way too much shit from others without standing up for himself

first sketch

gym sketch

mark zuckerberg sketch
(too much pressure)

charls in prison

Punchline? Dont fucking let them tread on you.

Stop making everything about jews you turbo autists.

The title of the episode was
"Not Everyone thinks you're a Hero"
But I can't seem to find the context for the title.
Is he saying not everyone thinks it's heroic when the white man ignores his own plight? like how liberals try to paint treason as bravery? hm

one thing about the charls prison scene is his ignorance of the game and the rules when he is throwing the dice. "you cant win if you dont play right?" and then saying snake eyes when he got something different. its seems to be more about the white american everyman getting shit on by the system, but despite that keeps foolishly believing the system is there for his benefit. only at the end after realizing everything that was lost do you see a reaction and even then its either lashing out destroying the bed or continue to lie in bed and go to sleep forever.

…yep

To me it seemed like some sort of videogame parody, their body movements exaggerated and forming an "idle animation" at the start that doesn't match their communication.

I don't know if there's a deeper meaning or if it's just MDE having a bit of fun.

Sam is a fag that goes down the wrong hole (wrong side of the road) and dies

When he says "a nickel in the joint" is sounds like "in Detroit" as in having to be in a non-white majority area

I swear some of you are legitimately retarded

Interesting. There's a 1 in 6 chance of rolling two die whose sum are 7.

I don't think this is correct, though. Whatever the "gamble" symbolizes, it causes Nick to double his prison sentence. Also, I would put it in terms of "5 out of 6"–the conviction rate in 1992 was within 1.6% of that number, for example.

That's how I see it. "Brave" virtue-signalers are enabling the death of western civilization, but they see themselves as strong progressive heroes. The anonymous red people definitely don't think they're heroes.

that's a great image

No,that's the next episode's title. The final episode.

No

Reminder that Endchan is goon-approved

archive.is/CZ9Bq

This is some weakass shilling. Come back later after you've upped your game a bit.

What does that even mean?

What's wrong with endchan?
I like endchan

He's making fun of Bruce Jenner

mx5s are gud cars tho

lol what, you can rent a VPS in literally any country that has electricity. Why would you need to pay with bitcoin?

You seem a lot more invested against endchan than I am in favour of it.
"goon-approved", come on kike. It's approved by Jewsh after his own endeavour failed again, you know the guy that was personally friends with MicroMachines? Why are you even on Holla Forums it's way more infested with goons, masons and other kikes. You actually don't care about the point you raise against endchan.

I guess you never knew the bliss of 1st exodus Holla Forums. You exactlyare what ruined this place.

Nigger fucking please, I was here before GG even came here. I came here after HW left Wizardchan.

VPS in Euro countries use a service that verifies identity during the purchase. VPS anywhere, if you're the only person using the VPS as a VPN is going to identify you based on usage patterns. Traffic going in and traffic going out will match enough unless you're padding it in some effective way

I thought the White Genocide thing was a bit of a stretch but could believe it. The voice pitching was just them being funny.

Charls is in denial about being in prison and gambles away his life in a shithole prison cell thinking everything was simply on pause. Only for reality to come crashing down, that he let the government take everything from him, Cop Killer song seems to represent repressed rage against the system finally errupting.

White Genocide theory could work since he's put in prison for no clear reason (wrongthink) and modern prisons are full of minorities that usually self-segregate. This plus the title of the sketch if you want to make the connection between whites being demoralized and weakened.

Might just be an anti-authority sketch in general but we know who the (((modern authority)) is right now.

Still waiting for info on the Joe Rogan feud.

Why wouldn't you hate Rogan?

Like I said in another post, they are almost the same thing. The police state and white genocide go hand in hand as part of the same agenda (whites are the only ones who care about freedom even in the slightest- everyone else just wants the gibs and nanny state), so it is easy to make both interpretations.

What is this?

Alright, Sam
shit

John Maus must be one of us, he wouldn't have appeared on WP if he wasn't on the same ideological wavelength as MDE. We need to meme a John Maus musical collaboration with TRS into reality.

No. "Not Everyone Thinks You're a Hero" is the title of this episode

after realizing this is a metaphor for all our lives and that we will be charles raging in impotance at his whole life being directed and taken from him and being left with nothing at the end of it but to lay down and "go to bed forever" (our retirement lives regretting our inaction here today) i actually teared up.

cop killer is playing in the background, but Maus is just screaming

(HH dubs checked)
imgur.com/a/Cg9gT

But an mx-5 is a great sports car.
Some fags ricing them are like the worm in the apple; it doesn't change the definition of an apple.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMZtdVXhEo4

a five and a one
…hell yeah