''10 Videos You Are Banned From Watching''

These videos have never allegedly see the light of day. We know a little bit about them.

10. Christine Chubbuck's Suicide Tape
9. Steve Irwin's death video
8. The Columbine Basement tapes
7. Timothy Treadwell's death tape
6. Armin Meiwes Tapes
5. Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka Tapes
4. Sandy Hook surveillance video
3. Osama Bin Laden's death tape
2. Security footage of the Boston Bombers
1. Flight 77 footage

Which one of these videos deserves to be seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043
youtube.com/watch?v=3xb3EK-GE8w
evilminds.tumblr.com/post/12937082345/ramirezdahmerbundy-on-halloween-night-1979
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never heard of any of them tbh.
I like collecting trivia, what's so misterious about them?

all of them
what a dumb question OP

honest to kek their was a thread in 4cucks Holla Forums where some user posted what was purportedly the chubbock video… if it was a hoax it was a bloody good one…

3. I want to watch Rob O'Neil blow Bin Laden's brains out.

you're not banned from watching them, it's just that they are unreleased you dumbass. It's not youtube, you don't need to clickbait.

Good Goy

5. Karla & Paul, I'd pay money to see that footage.

it's almost like an exact parody of an edgy teenager
also, those aren't the basement tapes

There's a good chance this doesn't even exist anymore. During the filming for Grizzly Man, Werner Herzog listened to the tape and then instructed the person who had it (One of Timothy's closest friends) to destroy it. There was a "leaked" tape that appeared online but it was proven to be fake.

It never existed because Sandy Hook was a lie.

Of all of them though I'd like to see Christine Chubbock's video.

This will probably come out some day if the family hasn't destroyed it or if LE still has a copy
These might be out there somewhere. I have no idea where to get them. I would pay big bucks just for that 90's nostalgia.
"Lost" or "too sensitive to release" (deleted)
Doesn't exist unless someone filmed him dying in 2001 from serious health problems.
Might still be out there along with the security footage of the bomb site being staged with fake blood and SJW crisis actors lined up with per-ripped clothing.
This shit has to be out there somewhere with all the fed + civilian cameras all over the area. They did a really good job confiscating everyone's footage after though.

Just a random person committing suicide on live TV. We got clips of such things already, but this particular one was demanded to be taken down by her family.

A guy dies because of a stingray attack. Who gives a fuck? Not in an edgy way but I don't understand why people would be interested to see such a boring death.

I understand why these aren't meant to be shown but it's just dudes talking.

Fucking lmao, this wasn't even a video in the technical sense, it was filmed with a camera with its lens on, therefore it contained only sound.

Some screenshots are floating around, but that's about it AFAIK. Still, cannibalist videos are a rarity so there could be many curious people that demand such a vid to be released.

Crazy and definitely illegal shit. Makes sense why they're banned.

Same with Columbine Basement tapes.

Fake and gay.

Probably fake and gay too.

(((Of course))) people are banned from watching it. This deserves to be seen more than all of the previous combined.

Daisy's Destruction tbh

5. Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka - you used to be able to buy bootlegs of the karla homolka tapes on vhs

Shamefur dispray.

Bullshit. We would have seen some traces of them by now, if they were ever sold it was to a small amount of collectors.

thats like watching someone torture a cat I can see the appeal if you like hardcore torture but from what I've heard its just fucked up

I remember a thread with audio of someone torturing a baby. That webm fucked me up.

Perhaps you're right. If anyone has info on them [email protected]

Owen Hart's death drop?????

manifesto1 @ protonmail . com

I remember a story a relative who worked in social work told me about a case where a girl boyfriend went over to her house and would record himself with a webcam raping her baby sister so fucked up shit happens a lot you just don't hear about it

What the actual fuck

Yes? Can you contact me with mail?

I know there is real fucked up shit that goes on that you would never hear from the media

They spend too much time on fake gender issues, so nothing important ever gets reported.

lol pussies

Enough with the videos: I just want to see an executive order signed by Adolf Hitler that sanctioned the murdering of 6 gorillion jews.

OP is just a repeat troll looking for illegal pedophile snuff rape videos.
Reported. Again.
Enjoy getting banned. Again.

Karla Homolka tapes

hehe don't you know the awful nadzis used to burn documents every day because they hated trees? 6 million trees were lost hehe :^(

HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo

8. The Columbine Basement Tape was supposedly destroyed.

westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043

Why would law enforcement have a copy? In case they needed to turn it over to the prosecutor so he could put the stingray behind bars?

This one's fake?

thanks buzzfeed

Osama's one

I read an interview with someone at WWE's archive, it does still exist

damn stingray deserves it

The moon landing behind the scenes video

The Trump pee tape

Dysnomia getting railed by Jim's prize boar.

Which one?
The one in the barn, the one in the mud wallow, or the one where Dys is dressed up as Lain?

the lain one

11. Passion Despair

you mean this

that video has been already been debunked. this whole thread feels like youtube and reddit fucked and had a basement baby

this is kino

I didn't think it was real. Some user mentioned it and i had it

i've never seen someone shoot themselves in the head and then be able to headbutt a table with the speed of a freight train right afterwards
what a badly done video

Alright fuck im tired

this thread really is shit, but it got me thinking about having full access to gubmint/secret societies tapes.
if you could only pick one what would it be? everyone's saying 9/11 but no one would really give a shit except people looking to somehow make money. you could get a pedo tape of someone in power and destroy them, but they'd just be replaced.

gambling on an ayy tape is the only answer, right?

That guy that was killed by a bear and filmed it.

I want the Leonard Lake videos. He supposedly had a trunk full of them according to the first responders at his home but his wife got rid of them.

you can access anything that's ever been filmed and you want more gore? pretty pleb fam

i want video evidence of my dad existing tbh

are you jesus?

no even better im me
god committed suicide and we are his dying parts tbh

Pretty sure footage of kids getting shot is different from guys talking in a basement.

Are you one of those retards that doesn't understand why arterial bleeding is brighter than vein blood?

It's a trunk full of snuff films, rape and weird fetish videos from his early life, it's way better than any easily accessed gore videos. He was trying to break women into perfectly obedient sex slaves with psychological and physical torture, there are no videos like that that can be easily accessed. I don't even want to jerk off to it or anything, it would just be really interesting to watch.

It supposedly is anyway. A short clip was leaked awhile back but it was just him talking to one of his prisoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xb3EK-GE8w

i'd rather hear the roy norris/lawrence bittaker transcript of that audio tape of the killing of the 16 yr old girl, apparently when it was played in court ppl started puking and running out of the courtroom, you can hear a bit of it in one clip of her shrieking right after begging to just be killed
evilminds.tumblr.com/post/12937082345/ramirezdahmerbundy-on-halloween-night-1979

oh and it's also apparently used to desensitize FBI agents who are getting into the BSU and stuff

Holy shit this fits good.

Somebody has to have it.

The Columbine basement tapes were destroyed. The sheriff said he believed they would influence other kids to do the same if they were ever released.
They had a private viewing once for the family members of the victims who wanted to see them, then the Sheriff had a deputy smash and incinerate all copies. Portions of one tape were leaked to the news beforehand and that's all that's known to exist anymore. it's supposed to be one of the 'tamer' ones.

columbine was a hoax tbh. obvious stage props and stuff used in crime scene photos
dont fall for the kikery

evidence?

I know it's objectively the most pleb answer out of all of them but the Steve Erwin tape interests me the most.

Tbh Dylan and Eric were fucking heroes tbh