My ex gf is pregnant, Holla Forums

how can I force her to miscarry?

A good punch in the gut should do it.

I wish I was a baby daddy tbh

Anything you do will leave a shitload of physical evidence. Demand a DNA test, obviously, but if you're the father your choices are to be enslaved for life or go to the clink for murder.

Why would you do that? Is she black?

she's had two miscarriages before. im crossing my fingers that third times a charm doesn't work out here. not a religious man by any means, but id be lying if i said i wasnt praying

Make tea with motherwort, pennyroyal, goldenseal root, blue cohosh root, and ginger and give her at least three cups a day; tell her it's an ancient Chinese recipe for making a baby grow big, strong, and healthy or something.

Nevermind, didn't see the "ex". Congratulations, you fucked up.

God will punish you for your opportunistic opting in and out of loyalty whenever it is convenient for you to do so. She will give birth to triplets

lol god knows im not loyal.

Do you know its yours

Neck yourself you normalfag

other than her word, no. She says she's been faithful, but my army days taught me that means shit.

DNA test asap

Why do you care? She is you ex, right?

it should be noted, she is on the pill, and I use condoms (from Target: UPC: 070907273241)

Its fault anyway. It doesnt matter if she is on the pill or not. You chose to hae sex with hwe, so if she is pregnant, its your fault. And the abie is yours. Assume the kid and take care of them.

You used condoms every time you fucked her?

yes

Assuming you know how to use condoms, and none of them broke, it's extraordinarily unlikely that the kid is yours, though not impossible.

Don't acknowledge anything, don't sign anything, and don't pay for anything, like prenatal visits. You might think about talking with a lawyer. Many offer free initial consultations.

Sex before marriage is purely for degenerates

mariage as an institution is degenerate

t. somebody who the truth as put forth BY THE BIBLE

Are you White? Is your ex White?

this. But it's also quite possible she poked holes in your condoms, or literally stole one and impregnated herself with a turkey baster

4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan is here

Being a baby daddy ain't so bad. Knocked up some bitch a year ago and hasn't bothered me since he was born. Didn't sign the birth certificate. Basically made like a nigger and dipped out. S'all good though she's got welfare to play the husband.

punch her in the stomach

Put poison all over the outside of your condom and fuck her.

enjoy the next 18 - 26 years, faggot

Start slipping crushed up birth control meds into her drinks.

Daily dose of arsenic for the next 9 months

Punchfist her until the baby die.

there was some herb or something you could put in a tea and once you give it to your girl to drink she will shit out the fetus before time. There was a screencap of the posting but I don't want to search for it now

it's another dude's spawn, cuck
demand an dna test and watch her defensively freak out

Lots of vitamin C and pine needle tea.

You should stop being a fag and go full speed in the opposite direction.

Got one gf pregnant? That's a start.

Become the next Genghis Khan.

I believe in you, OP.

How bout you get your shit together OP, accept your responsabilities and start being a father thus getting stucked for lifeā€¦that's what Putin would want too.

If she was stupid enough to fuck you, don't worry.
The problem will take care of itself.

leave town dumb fuck.

fukken saved!!!!11