HILLARY BLOWN OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE HOLY SHIT

FOUR DIMENSIONAL BANTER

This is what a fucking iq of 156 will get you lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74959494
finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/
archive.is/FdrVe
archive.is/XwnMD
archive.is/dQHXb
archive.is/s3848
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla's_oscillator
bakabt.me/details.php?id=163344&page=0
bakabt.me/torrent/161010/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-dvd-ca
youtube.com/watch?v=677A5ELPqTI
twitter.com/GenocideJimmy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wewwwwwwwww ladddddsssss….

He needed to change his avatar to something a lot more smug.

This would work.

Wow… that's how you fucking do it, folks…

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

kek

=BTFO=
=T=
=F=
=O=

use two equals (==)

like this:

BTFO
B
T
F
O

#BantersaurusREKT

JUST MADMANNING ABOUT M8

Sick

Obama HATES Hillary. I honestly think that if Trump would guarantee to Obama that he won't prosecute him and he won't shit too heavily on his legacy after the election, then Obama would stop campaigning for Hillary.

Der nackte wahnsinn.

Mate, you need to keep up with the news.
He's said he will refuse to leave office if Trump wins and will push the American people vote as no-confidence.

To be fair she only wrote off 50% of trump supporters which is like 10% of the country MAX. A little different from the 47% thing.

KEK
E E
KEK

Fuck off kike

See folks as Napoleon once put it:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

You can tell Trump noticed there's room for a good tactic the moment the witch spouted something that could be used against her, he's clever.

honestly consider suicide

Nice try Goldstein

Fair would be people discussing topics without paid actors trying to influence the conversation.

Hi ctr

WEWEWEW

The fucking madman

Where is my math wrong Jerome?

Nice try Goldstein.

Are you talking about the satire article that a bunch of faggots fell for?

I wonder who's behind this post

ctr needs to hire better trained people

Normies are absolutely retarded at math. Anybody who heard about Hillary's "47%" moment will just make the connection between her & Romney and move along without calculating anything.

Between this retweet and using the old Obama campaign ads where he roasts Hillary this is tactical genius. It kind of makes you wonder if Trump had been saving these tweets and videos over the years just in case he needed to run for office.

you just know

Wew lad. I don't think you realize how obvious you are.

Truly a God-Emperor amongst men.

Brilliant.

Halfchan Swedecuck get the fuck out.

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74959494

Hate to ask this but what's the full context? Why did Obama write that? Seems odd he would go against Hillary.

He has been planning to become president since the 80's, this is why his whole plan is so fucking unstumpable

Except cut out the kikebabble on his collar.

Check the date, it was written in 2012, obviously from when he was running against Romney

It was a tweet from 4 years ago, when he was running against Romney.

Good spot, my fellow white friend.

Get some glasses son.

sauce?

i fuckin doubt it, as that would entitle every person who swears to uphold the constitution to put holes in him.
Whether anything comes of it or not, Hillary does NOT have a friend in Obama.

damn nice son

SHREK'D

THE FUCK

OUT

I don't even like Trump but this is just a stroke of genius.

It was a lousy satire article some user (probably himself) used in an attempt to troll Holla Forums.

Hillary may not have a friend in Obama but they have the same masters. Obama will do nothing to Hillary.

rekt

Possibly his team found them

It was from a satirical website but you didn't realized it wasn't a real news story.

That would still be more than the Jewish and Muslim population combined.

Came here to post this. Holy shit hillary campaign on suicide watch.

is that their rachcuck?

We smell these beloved neighbours of ours miles away…Foul stench of precum, shit, and lube. We will have our pound of flesh, Åke.

replace it with Viking runes
Especially the Sowilo rune

It's more like 45℅ who don't vote. But I get the feeling that this election might get high turnout. Regardless, you didn't account for those who like Trump, but don't vote.

Calm down Pekka, i'm Finnish too.

Swedes truly are the fucking scum of the earth.

How many threads do we need on this?

Finns are asian tbh

link to another thread if you think you're so wise

All of them.

check the catalog faggot

Yes, please keep offering explanations.

LET THE MONGOL POSTING COMMENCE!

finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/

Fuck that, if you knew the context behind the picture you'd know that the kikebabble makes the kikes extra salty.

hello, friendo..

what does the kikebabble translate to? And why havent we put it in memes yet?

end yourself moishe

it's already been memed.

The kikes were kvetching over the fact he was blessed with a jewish holy shawl, some anons were even saying it protects him from kikery

Fucking exposed. Nice work.

REKT

Non-kikes aren't allowed to wear it, especially one of germanic origin like Trump, since it basically means kikes aren't allowed to jew him without some sort of repercussion. Even more, it was given to him by a black guy. There is a reason why Trump could barely contain his smug when he saw that shawl.

Both of those are Jews though.

Baruch Ata Ado-noi Elo-heiynu Melech ha'olam, asher kid'shanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu l'hitatef batzitzit

Blessed are You L-rd, our G-d, King of the universe, Who made us holy with His commandments and commanded us to wrap ourselves in a tallit.

That also explains why they were so eager to "SHUT IT DOWN!"

Actually, it's more the words on it themselves. Maimonides in one of his letters maintains that it is forbidden to embroider verses from the Torah and blessings on a tallit. One reason he gives is that a person may inadvertently wear the tallit in a place like a bathroom, where it is forbidden to bring written words of Torah.

yes, i know all that.. I meant what does the actual kikerunes on the thing mean.

I had to dig a bit but i found out that it is 'usually' the written text for the blessing that is said when it is put on.

This is what I was getting at. The memes, Jack!

Kek be praised!

4D Indeed!

Trump just wrecked Mitt Romney in 2012 and Hillary Clinton in 2016 simultaneously.

That was the best part. Inadvertently caused the media to reveal their hand so blatantly.

Shit, that's the sad one. Meant this one.

The memes indeed.

And all this after Romney threw some support Gary Johnson's way (right before the Aleppo thing too). Romney on suicide watch.

Six billion keks.

Off by one! That's what you get for not telling the newfag to lurk more!

I might have to take those "Trump has Tesla's notes" threads more seriously.

Test

Reminder that there is now a pepe-colored >option in the settings (which greatly increases visibility and should be standard).

good
FAGGOT

Top fucking kek.

YES

He's really doing it. By God he's doing it!

This universe is getting out of hand.

These dubs are further proof of this.

Better?

FUCKING WEW!

omfg this is so hot.

What makes you think any of us give a shit about being fair?

The goal is to win, by whatever means necessary.

What jackass let the one on the right hold an AR like that?

H-h-how d-d-do you do fellow N-nazis? 1488 Sieg Heil right my fellow white friends?

W== ==E== ==W== ==L== ==A== ==D
E
W
L
A
D

Dear [Name and email withheld],

Before putting on a tallit, we say the following blessing: "Baruch Ata Ado-noi Elo-heiynu Melech ha'olam, asher kid'shanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu l'hitatef batzitzit" which means "Blessed are You L-rd, our G-d, King of the universe, Who made us holy with His commandments and commanded us to wrap ourselves in a tallit."

Recently, some people began writing this blessing on the neck of the tallit. This has a practical advantage for someone who doesn't know the blessings by heart: He can hold up the tallit, read the blessing and then put it on. Traditionally, however, the tallit has no writing on it. Indeed, Maimonides in one of his letters maintains that it is forbidden to embroider verses from the Torah and blessings on a tallit. One reason he gives is that a person may inadvertently wear the tallit in a place like a bathroom, where it is forbidden to bring written words of Torah.

I hope Trump will be our Rudolf. I hope he will depose the oligarchs and wipe out the degenerates.

Goy here,

How can a bishop give Trump a Jewish shawl? Can someone provide more context for me here, this seems like a big deal.

No. He will be Reinhart

R E C O R D
CORRECTED

Oh god, thanks for making this

actually watch dis shit niggas

Like this?

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Yet another test btw.

47% MOMENT IS HERE

Anyone can go to Alibaba and buy a bunch of prayer shawls. Niggers make up their own religious rules as they go along. Shekels + Niggers = Trump wearing a prayer shawl on national TV.

alibaba.com/showroom/tallit.html

Why do I enjoy this so much?

It makes me want to both fight to the death and fuck. It's very strange.

I couldn't find it.

Oh shit, the hivemind

This. I bet he will after he wins for maximum salt. Imagine how mad that pic along with him winning will make them?

Kek.

I like how Trump ONLY wants to deport and remove ILLEGALS, and the Establishment now considers them to be LEGAL citizens with OUR rights.

This is some serious double think shit.

Shit isnt going to get better for the witch either.
Wikileaks has some prime material soon to be released. The momentum is in Trump's favor.

I still listen to her music. I hope she's safe from the Mudslimes, she's a national treasure.

And the debates.
She may very well die.

WWWWOOOOOOOWWW

WEW LADS

Savage, absolute madman Trump

This is the kind of stuff that makes independents pick a side

He needs to just bring up the Hillary funding and arming ISIS the leaks came out already and just do that nonstop.

She is going to be looking to the moderators to bail her out. All this fuss aimed at Matt Lauer seems like it is the left creating a false consensus and priming people to have moderators that will attack Trump more. I fully expect Trump to be ready but we're going to see some fireworks. Thankfully, the idiot moderators have obvious connection to Hillary so we should spread those for all to see when the time comes.

You guys are about to discover that this "silent majority" you bank on just wants free government money, weed and orgasms. A "pride" parade is a reflection of this entire country. He's going to lose in a landslide.

The night before the debate, or the night before that, I'm thinking. Maybe a week in advance at the most. Don't give them time to change moderators.

Sounds good.

Go back to reddit pls.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

ISIS are infallible POC. It would be racist not to support them. t. every normie alive.

Yep everything is lost go home everybody nothing will change so definitely don't try. I mean you'll fail anyway but what if you succeeded my jew masters would go out of business.

Why don't you fags learn how to filter posts like these?

(you) and (1) is what they want.

DO NOT REPLY TO OBVIOUS SHILLS LIKE THESE

Doesn't matter.

The debates are gonna be Yeb! all over again, and she can't back out of them because of the concerns about her health. It's already over.

Trump is going to essentially bend the knee to her. He's not going to attack. He's going to cuck himself hard. He can't go after her in the debates because it will destroy him. 3rd wave feminism is now standard public opinion.

the greatest thing about this is that she did this in a completely open setting where reporters were allowed in and the whole thing was being taped. romney's thing was done at some bigwig donor dinner where some guy in the audience taped him without him knowing. shillary on the other hand just whipped her line about how half of trump supporters are trash and she PLANNED ON SAYING IT TO EVERYBODY

whatever alzheimers or parkinsons this bitch has just won trump the election

I can see that happening. We should still be vigilant and ruin the moderators before hand so if they act out, we can call them out. If they act properly, than that's fine.

This nigger needs to kill himself. Talk about low energy. Sad!

Why are you so terrible?

That one is good. He could even change them daily, if he has pics with different expressions.

Patrick Curtain? Is that you?
Dude is a big-time pinko flinging commie cuck shit all over the net.

dont even dare to try an say you were just kidding, you screwd up and everyone knows

user you are a complete imbecile.

Do you even know why they are called the SILENT majority?

Is Hillary paying you to lie to her too and say everythinbg will be ok?

Well, it wont, you are going to lose, and you are going to lose badly, friendo.

don't forget about the phezzani merchants

I doubt it; he needs to keep up appearances; Obama is a lot more popular than Hillary in the Democratic base. If he did not support her that would further erode her already weak base. It would be a death sentence for her campaign, and I doubt Obama wants to hand the Presidency over to Trump just like that.

This. Also, Obama is caught up in too much shit that would get him the rope if Trump wins.

He's getting it either way, so that nigger might as well come out now and beg for forgiveness.

His mood would always be set to "winning"

Trump would pardon him before the investigations began, as there is a limit to the number you can punish.

TIME TRAVELER CONFIRMED REEEEE

hahahah

He could still vary them.

Absolutely. He made a play for a top UN spot but that fell apart so I can see him leaving the country when she hits the fan. He is fucked no matter how you look at it.

That doesn't make sense and he has no reason to. Obama's crimes are mostly linked ot the military though and nothing compared to what Hillary has done. Either ways, since (((they))) know that Obama will sell them out to save his own skin, they'll probably off him before that happens. Obama will b the last domino to fall anyways.

The liberal salt will be glorious.

what are the chances of Obama getting offed and ever last nig on planet earth chimping out at once? do they still like him?

You do understand you are sitting there, threatening and mocking the people who are about to become the future administration of the strongest military on the planet, don't you?

Sweden go home, you are drunk.

You just don't off an American president.

literally space jews

This was probably the most cancerous thing I've seen, ever.

they can wait until he's out you know. it would be so easy to offer him some shmuck who just got his pilot license and a low end 737 to have crash totally by accident.

I don't think they would. They'd be smug and say told you so, as if his death were an affirmation of the existing racism.

Judging from many people saying he did nothing for the black community, I would say no. They'll shrug their shoulders if shit happens and tell him to go get the gay community to help him since he is so fond of them.

They'd have no problem with a former one. Natural causes, terrorism, or an accident. You don't just off a Supreme Court justice and Scalia still died.

That's the big issue right there. Either people in the Clinton campaign are deliberately sabotaging her, or they are so fundamentally out of touch that they thought it was a good line.

So he was killed, was he?

Is the picture of him wearing the robe with kikespeak on it real?

You have to ask?

Source user?

this is what kikes actually believe

He's technically wrong, it's less than 10%.

Yes. He was like 90 and died at home, IIRC, so you need some proof to show that he was killed.

holy fuck we interstellar now

Trump got 14 million votes in the primaries alone.

It'd be a shame for these double dubs to go unchecked. For Kek and country!

That pic could probably make Hillary have a seizure.

That was just for the primaries? Oh yeah, my bad. Maybe he'll get much more than we expect in the general.
I know Trump and a few other people were making a big deal about having the most Republican votes in the history of America.

Is that a real picture or a shoop? If it's real, what's it from? Haven't I seen a Pepe picture like that before?

He died with a pillow over his face with no autopsy done. That's not normal, especially in Texas where autopsies are damn near mandatory. You're also ignoring that we've had presidents that have been assassinated before, or have had attempts made on their lives before. Multiple plots to kill Obama have been revealed before and it has been shown that Obama's security is very lax. this is while he was president let alone if he is done with office.

It's real.
archive.is/FdrVe

Sequence checks.

It might break one of her 500 cell phones

its been happening here a lot.

She's a terrible candidate and you know it. The fact that you've wasted your time on her and you're suffering for it, gives me nothing but pleasure. I love when leftists suffer.

50 shekels have been added to your account Mr. Cuckstein.

archive.is/XwnMD
Archived

Beyond Based

I wonder if he supports Trump.

You think this doesn't piss off anyone?

From The Hill

Get this out because it absolutely destroys her. After she apologized her second doubles down. It shows weak leadership and extends the news cycle to be about something she doesn't want seen. It's really clumsy.

archive.is/dQHXb

Good god it's been 2008 since I've last seen him, where's he at now?

oh

holy

fucking

shit

Trump and JFK Jr were friends.

I can't wait for the witch to die during the debate.

This.

all non-northern european descended people with the exception of italians arguable are not americans and need to fuck off back to their respective shitholes. america is an anglo-saxon nation which assimilated other N. European ethnic groups

Trump just BTFO'd both Cunton and Mittens in under 130 characters.

Quantravious please.

God let's hope nothing happens to the nigger especially while he's still in office. We're almost rid of the chimp anyways. Were he to die an unnatural death his supporters would be constructing 100 foot tall statues of the fool in every major city - you'd never hear the fucking end of it.

I can't even begin to count the number of "moderates" I know that would immediately trot out the "I don't really get the hate for him I mean we wasn't all that bad when you think about it" speech.

Thank you for posting this user. What an amazing anime. Brings back the memories .

inb4 obongo starts deleting tweets from 2012

Nice try, Common Filth. Normal straight, decent people are still the majority. Just because they're not on tv doesn't mean they don't exist.

Why would we be banking on democrat voters? Those people are also numerous, but it's like herding cats getting them to the polls.

The best I'm hoping for his post-presidency is that he follows tradition and keeps a low profile.

At first I thought Trump's general campaign was going to be entirely different from the brutal humiliation he administered to the Republicucks during the primaries. However it does now appear that Clinton's campaign is beginning to very quickly veer into Yeb! territory. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Low Energy ILLERY

Some Cali-fag liberal who ruined my hometown. Holy fuck I hate these people so much. A turkey shoot is too kind.

On the left wing of politics, people consider name calling to be witty and humorous. That's how retarded lefties are.

kek

There was another pic of that truck and that was on the side? Fuckin' awesome!

This is a GODSEND!

Do you have any idea how marketable our n new nickname is? We sound like a classic Punk band. "The Deplorables"

Besides we come in a basket like puppies. Isn't that adorable?

[[Atavistic virtues intensify]]

But it's acurate

deplorables sounds a lot better than aut-right. also:

i no ur baiting but..
hardly any abos were allowed to serve cus THEYRE FUCKING SAVAGES AND NO1 WOULD FIGHT BESIDE THEM.

hi were are fry chicken
t. black spurdo

I know right? The Deplorables sounds like. classic punk band that opened for the Clash and Minor Threat

OH!
just got it. He didn't say this himself, re-tweeted Obama.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

How has nobody noticed this?

ARCHIVE RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGOT I WANNA BELIEVE

just google his jewbook retard, you're not gonna catch internet aids

here's your spoonfeed anyway

archive.is/s3848

Donald?

no you retard

He doesn't know this yet but he will go far in this world and his name will ever be remembered.

Didn't read your post before I posted, fag.
thanks for ruining the fun while it lasted

Top kek, you wouldn't see any other candidate do that to the opposite side. Just shows Trump is playing some great 4d chess.

I pray that Kek may bless Trump's sons with long life and good fortune.

To be frank, he probly browses halfchan.

To be a Trump, he would know better than that.

Apparently she "regrets" her decision. Its headline news for drudge. Either way its going to hurt her, at least with non liberals and it will cement on the fence Trump supporters.

He is acting as a propagandist for the Trump campaign. Where is he better off focusing his efforts? The place with 1000 something people who already support the message, or the place with millions of users which has become the target of a massive shilling blitz by Hillary?

Cuckchan is shit but they're not completely retarded. No one is above shitposting while being cozy.

Isn't this Mongolia?

This is amazing, don't know why but it sounds irish

Why couldn't trudeau get some real throat singers like this guy, instead of the disgusting eskimo trash?

It's an old guy that swaps out the signs daily. There's many other ones.

Yea, it probably is.

What has PM Current Year even done in regards to policy and not his seemingly non-stop virtue signal.

Didn't he get heroin legalized recently? That and make canada more cuckish and liberal.

This confirms the Trump/Tesla hypothesis!

I'd just like to point out that

said "hillary's 47% moment" about an hour before Donald Jr. tweeted

Coincidence or is Holla Forums doing things?

Or they're throwing the election for some reason.

My god he really is a fucking time traveler.

Just what fucking secrets is the Trump family keeping hidden? Did John Trump deliberately falsify Tesla's notes to keep that technology out of Jewish hands?

Just what the fuck is going on?

Does Hillary Clinton have the rights to use those Counter-Strike assets?

wtf is this

why are they culturally appropriating us?

I guess when you are at the heart of the Kulturekampf sometimes your struggle is heard.

If "anyone" so happens to be reading this, I'm very relieved and happy for the comments about this election being the "last" for republicans due to demographics. Very grateful for airing a concern that is so dear to our future. I feel the that the gravity of our situation is understood on many more levels.

Again, very relieved that you guys recognize our demographic problem. White America IS AMERICA. Over 200yrs of Euro heritage can't be shat away so easy after 1965. This is huge.

Thanks.

Confirming this is satire guys.

Wh-what other secrets of tesla does trump have?

I guess Don Jr was the Holla Forumsack all along rather than Eric.

Haven't we learned that memes can affect the world, even the past?

Working on:
legalizing suicide
legalizing heroin at injection sites
legalizing underage butt sex
legalize gay men blood donations
give money to special interests
Done:
double sponsored immigration of parent/grandparents(its still pretty low at 10000 per year but its all old people who chew through our healthcare)
form cabinet of literal children to advise him on policy decisions
eliminate income splitting (aka tax break for stay at home moms)
lower middle income tax bracket by 1.5% (but we're introducing a carbon tax so that cuts that gain away)
make census mandatory (i didn't fill it out)
gave money to special interests
lots of stupid shit

Wireless electricity, teleforce railguns, and doomsday death beams.

No seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla's_oscillator

Also maybe tech to cause Earthquakes.

Does anyone have a torrent of the whole series?

Not much different than what's occurring right now in the U.S.

We're dealing with the same thing except our Trudeau is a nigger.

What if we actually meme the Imperium of man into existence?

Only if it isn't some cucked civic nationalism shit.

How many niggers do you see in 40K?

Even the people dressed like arabs are white in 40K.

I really hope so, but I'm worried they'll try and give #Hillmissile a huge handicap, maybe give her an "assistant debater" or put her on a jumbotron screen behind Trump, some way to make him look small/stupid. They are on their last line of defense, (((they))) are going to try EVERYTHING they can to stop Trump.

Just this once I'll spoonfeed.
BD
>bakabt.me/details.php?id=163344&page=0
DVD
>bakabt.me/torrent/161010/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-dvd-ca

Thanks m8

inb4 CGI Hillary on a jumbo screen

Can we go 30k? 40k is "humorously incompetent government somehow manages to not fall apart while being assaulted by every manner of unspeakable horrors"

Salamanders.

nope.

Salamanders are pure Europeans given coal black skin to protect against radiation.

Basically it's an entire chapter of fire obsessed superhumans in blackface that also happen to be really really nice guys.

That's no Salamander - he's 50 shades lighter than pitch black, minimum.

That's called radio. We have that. We even have the technology to step up the voltage literally as high as we want using the super complicated "two wires around an iron block" method (at the cost of having a lower current but another one of these iron blocks could be wired backwards on the receiving end to bring the current back up at the cost of voltage). Tesla was taking advantage of that for parlor tricks back in his day. But frankly, there's a good reason we don't do that on large scale today.
Actually, the death beam was a myth that spread by misrepresentation of the teleforce gun. So those are one in the same.

To be fair if John Trump falsified the notes we have absolutely no idea what Tesla was really working on.

This. It's all in the geneseed.

IF you're lucky, we'll leave you swinging on a lamppost.

they know about this site. If you guys haven't figured it out, they rely on inside info on things.

Just like that interview when they asked the sons/daughters to talk about Donald Trump.
Donald Trump mentioned then he browses on twitter and keeps an eye on the "very talented and capable" twatter accounts that spend their time doing "stupid stuff they shouldn't be doing" Im looking for the clip now.

mentioned that

Is it this one?

this one, looking for time slot. basically it was another wink to his "internet people"

Someone please tell me none of this is possible

That's entirely why 40K is so fucking inspiring.

Despite being attacked on all sides by Faggot Elves, Space Communists, Meme magic fungus, Hell itself, and galaxy consuming biolocusts humanity survives with will alone.

40K is a testament to the human spirit.

8/pol/ actually has around 100,000 total users and 4/pol/ has around a million.

Tau? You mean Space Nazis.

It was titled "Donald Trump's family doesn't think he needs a Twitter intervention" He mentioned "certain genius" out there.

Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=677A5ELPqTI

Tau are space commies you fucking faggot.

They're even multicultural who want to bring other species into the greater good.

Fuck off Aun'O Quva

go to 21:00. He says he uses twitter to see what's going on. You can bet your ass he was probably paying attention to GamerGate

adding to this, if you look though some of his older tweet going back to the OWS fiasco, you see him engaging maskfags that he wasn't part of the 1% and he seemed genuinely insulted to be called that, claiming he was warning people about the housing bubble.

tau are definitely commie space chinks.

redditors and other normalfag weabs call them communists because they can't call a traditional empire a good guy.

only as communist as the empires of the 17th and 18th century, they're "white mans burden" the species, uplifting primitives and genocideing any natives who don't comply. they have strict caste system and interbreeding is punishable by death.

I'm sorry lads, but Inquisition is the real Space Communism.

I'd rather live under Tau than Inquisition Imperium.

Fuck it, let's meme in the humiliation and demise of all lefties.

Hi there, (((Commissar))).

WEW

WEW

Did you know that in 40K liberals actually get sent to forced labor camps or forced to fight in penal legions?

Independents have already picked a side and it's mostly Trump, that's why they're under-representing Independents this time

Don't forget Robot Egyptian Skeletons

There are no Jews in 40K, the Emperor killed them all when he purged Earth of religion.

Of course he probably also purged them for being an ethno-religion that worshiped Tzeentch.

No the Jews praise Nurgle, honestly the closest thing there are to Tzeentch followers are Kek Followers

Jews also follow Slaneesh

Inquisition Imperium =/= Emperor's Imperium.

Also, if you're on 8ch, you're a fucking Ork.

He has probably been shit posting with us since the the early times of 4chan.

All races in 40K use meme magic humans are an innately physic races as are all species with souls.

In 40K psykers are literally meme magicians.

Doesn't chance the fact that the echoes meme doesn't apply because ever last Jew is fucking dead in 40K.

Consider the record corrected, fellow anonymous poster.

Trump is Muad'Dib, Barron will be the God Emperor.

Trump has come to pave the way, he is the messenger who will awaken the whites of earth.

Barron will be the God-King of Mankind, the founder of the Realm of Man, the white ethnostate of Earth.

The emperor purged all religions when he came to power, except for the machine cult, which had to make severe concessions. He replaced it with humanism and reason, which gave way into worshiping the emperor after he was on the throne and couldn't stop it.

The emperor was a Semite who's sons were a goddamn melanin rainbow. People forget that Vulkan was literally coal black. Johnson and Sanguinius were Aryan and angelic though.

Emperor was an ancient Anatolian which at the time was not semetic.

Vulkan was a white guy in blackface.

Lets say a white person gets in a fire and their face is burnt completely black, would you call them Black or would you call them white
That's what happened with Vulkan

All space marines have a reactive skin that shields them from radiation in extreme circumstances. Any space marine from any chapter if put on Nocturne will turn jet black. The permanency of the salamanders black face is a geneseed defect, they also have red eyes and european features.

Reading comprehension user.

I wasn't talking about warshitter40k (a jewish bunch of schlock) I was talking about Dune.

Warshit40k is just stolen ideas from a bunch of sources used to hawk plastic toys for insane amounts of money.

Vulkan clearly has a wider nose and somewhat larger lips than his brothers.

Besides, it's even harder to claim that Jagatai Khan is white. That motherfucker is so aggressively asian his fu manchu has a fu manchu.

Jagatai is finnish :^)

Kek

I really like this post.

Even in fantasy, atheism proves to be a shit idea.

“We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them.”

It's funny because the Emperor might as well be a god seeing as he's powerful enough to destroy entire Stars with his mind.

fucking aesthetic m80, thanks for the new wallpaper. sage cause unrelated

also

Its weird because that actually happened to me
well, except for the cancer part
…I hope

You tell me what this song is.
Right now.

I actually made Jeb OC from that

kek, meme jeb is great.

I now see nothing about this anywhere but extremely right wing news sites that normies would never touch in a million years
You fags let this get memoryholed and receive no attention whatsoever.

We were spreading this shit far and wide. Did you really think the media would show some integrity and actually report something fairly for once? That said, original video exists which is enough.

Less than one hundred Abos served in the Australian armed forces during WW1, they were too busy not inventing anything

It's real, his facebook is public.

We know you're here "friend" of Donald T. Jr.

Keep them safe, seriously. Hillary is a murderous bitch, and fighting the global establishment is going to make a shit ton of enemies, but absolutely necessary to prevent our cultural genocide as it is happening to Europe as we speak.

There's no better play than using your enemy's words against them effectively.

:^)

As a bong I did not know this, dubs confirm but any sources? Honestly it wouldn't even fucking surprise me at this point

How else could we regime chance the USA, than get the burgers to do it themselves with Trump?

Less clowny than her actual campaign.
Actress that plays her also doesn't look like she's about fall over & die.

We're getting slid, so I'll bump this

Yep

Bump

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT TRUMP'S ONE TWEET; SAGE

Sage negated

this didn't "disappear", the normalfag newspaper here has a front page article about Hillary's non-apology apology

Counter sage

Kek is with this post.

Checked in awe

No, it's just that liberal shaming has always silenced the shitlords in the past. They can't understand why it just suddenly stopped working.

btfo

Really makes you think.

wew

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This reality just became too much for me. It's all happening so fast now. Wake me up when Trump gives us rocket packs and flame swords.

Yes, but their understanding of us is on such a strictly superficial level that it makes even normies cringe.

Inb4 they admit they can't keep hiding her health problems and decide to go with this kind of rhetoric;

Calling it now.

shit quality, mate

Jelly canuck detected.

I also feel that this song needs further research. Please provide us with a source.

BTFO

Sad to think that swedecuck is probably a blonde haired, effeminate cuck that finally got internet in his shed.

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke

You're clearly too stupid to have anything good to contribute.

Satans bögjävel! Du kommer att slängas huvu först in i en masugn!

Fucking Swede's….

Miltäs tuntuu tietää että tämä hurri nussi teidän naisia?

No, as in you could have a computer running with nothing attached to the wall and no battery

Yes, that is literally the same concept as radio. You can transmit whatever voltage you want through the air with great efficiency as long as the current is kept extremely low. Then you can use a step down transformer (two wires wrapped around an iron block) to bring up the current on the receiving end while simultaneously reducing the voltage.

We have this technology. We don't use it because reasons.

wew

What's up with that Dice pic?

Game is good 2bqh

Fuck off back to cuckchan, your faggotry is not welcome here.

Hillary's attempt to fight back is laughably weak, even for her. She's gonna have to do better than that.

Jesus christ isn't this like the fucking 3rd time she used that """"comeback""""?

They're not even trying anymore.

shill, pls suicide yourself kthnxbi

Anyone got a HQ version of the 2nd pic?

// ==UserScript== // @name 8ch Settings // @namespace Anonymous // @version 0 // @grant none // @match ://8ch.net/ // ==/UserScript== localStorage["pepe_coloredquotes"] = "true";

Here is a greasemonkey script to have it automake it pepe colored so you can have no cookies and browser privacy shit.

user delivers

CTR budget just decreased, they're pulling high school grads, but since they pushed common core, it's a lost cause and they know nothing.

Its glorious actually.

I meant the snake beard painting only

hoooo boy you are so butthurt I can feel it from here

fugg brings memories

With the amount of anons I spoon feed, I figure I should just get myself a baby to take care of.

Do you math nigger?
You are a nigger in your mental state.

where's the documentation? isn't that based on a random opinion some analyst had?

You have a special kind of autism.
He's implying only 20% of the country will vote for trump.

Every post you make I am going to break one random bone in Hillary's body.
I am her personal physician. I will have no qualms because she is a bitch to everyone in her staff. Even those who handle her medication and safety, because she is fucking retardedly over confidant in her protection by the system.

I say Ivanka should come running in with a sledgehammer like this.

Except the comment and reply and idea expressed specifies "supporters" not voters.

Wew, lad. That's an awfully large claim…

based on analysis of some standard(ish) test he took a ways back in his college days, the likelihood of him getting such a highscore was either the devil's luck or an IQ of around 150

Holy shit.

WHY DON'T WE JUST LET THE HORDE COME TO US?

We sponsor an art gallery SOLELY for the purpose of triggering mudslimes.

The topic:

Depictions of Prophet Mehmad

We get the most twisted artists to take place, asking them to redact their names. Then we put these up for public display.

We wait for them to chimp out, cause riots, aloha snack-bars.

Local police shoot to kill, because they're terrorists at that point.

and a supporter can functionally be defined as anyone voting for him.
checkmate nigger

god that fat fuck cop has never ran that rifle ebfore. he has a Fagpul AVG so he can have a ergonomic thumb over bore grip, yet doing so will block the ATPIAL. Also his plates are far to low to provide adequate coverage for his heart.

Lets do the math.

voter turnout: in 2000, 54.2%; in 2004 60.4%; in 2008 62.3%; and in 2012 57.5%

this years turnout may be much larger, but lets use the 60% of eligible voters as a moderate number.

60% of 226 million eligible voters = 135 million

out of these, Trump has between 40 and 46 % on the polls (yes, I know they are skewed), lets use the average 43%

43% of 135 million = 58 million

50% of 58 million = 29 million

29 million out of 300 million = +/- 10%

Looks like you are right. user.

Not even a burger, I just did the math

shit, it's a cop!

I thought it was a marine corp or army soldier!!

This.

Let's really flip out shillary.

I disagree.

Seems more like 25% recently.

Fair?

If all you do is tell the truth it's always fair.
There's no such thing as "unfair" truthtelling.

I did the math, he is right

Again, I think the 47% figure Clinton used is arbitrary and made up.

OR…

How did she work out that stat in the first place without surveying this site constantly?

liberals always pull numbers out of their ass.

not exactly breaking news @ 11…

𝔹𝕆𝕊𝕊
𝕆
𝕊
𝕊

No I think it means she's paying too close attention to this site.

kek.

WHEN TRUMP IS ELECTED WE RE-OPEN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT, THROW CLINTON IN AND RESEAL TO BE TORMENTED BY DEMONS FOR ETERNITY

She said trump supporters not those who were going to vote.
There is a fucking difference you can't just use voter turnout and say hurr 10% max
Yes you can support trump and not vote. Here's a tip many folks not in the US support trump.

That's called a gross oversimplification. Tesla wanted to use the space between the Earth and the ionosphere as a resonant cavity.

Even a cursory inspection of Tesla's patents or published works shows that his method for creating high voltages is not just "two wires around an iron block." They aren't even conventional 'step up' transformers where turns ratio matters. The Tesla coil is a slow wave helical resonator. The loosely coupled primary feeds energy into the secondary until it discharges or radiates. You sound like a college student that just started physics 2.

Genius!

Likely with the help of Bush jr

What's that meme ?

How's it going there, d&c kike?

America is a nation populated by whites from across Europe, and as such, has formed a n organic greater white identity. As far as I'm concerned, all whites from Europe are welcome if there is enough pressure for integration. America is a white nation with anglo cultural foundations, but is not beholden to the anglo ethnic group exclusively. There is nothing wrong with this.

good innovation, albeit difficult to actually implement, but the concept remains the same

as for the tesla coil: it's a broken piece of wire with non conductive material between its leads, another broken wire with air in the gap, and two coils of wire. You don't even need an iron block for that one.

I'm not disparaging Tesla's intelligence here. I'm simply saying we have this technology.

You don't get what I'm saying. Despite its appearance, a Tesla coil is not at all an induction coil like you are thinking. A Tesla coil has more in common with a waveguide than a transformer. The increase in voltage is not from the turns ratio, its from the standing waves
Crack open an ee textbook, or even a ham radio book. You'll see diagrams showing the standing wave patterns in quarter wave antennas. You'll see that at resonance, there is a voltage maximum at the end, and a current maximum near the ground. THAT is how Tesla coils work. You don't even need to pump it with another coil. You can pump it directly with a wire. That's how Tesla's 'extra coil' setups worked (though those usually DID contain a conventional transformer.)

In the extra coil setups, the primary was tightly coupled to a secondary, to make a conventional transformer. One lead of the secondary was grounded, and the other was attached to a third coil. This is the helical resonator. It is allowed to resonate freely, and can build up extremely high voltages.

Yes, technology we have because he invented it. He invented radio, and he invented Tesla coils. He engineered our AC power grid. He invented many many things, and did not get the credit for most of them. He did not build a flying saucer and escape to mars, or travel in time, or any bullshit like that.

Thats Jimmy Marr from VNN. He switches the trigger truck up all the time.

twitter.com/GenocideJimmy

A real hero

i did not say anything about how it works. I was describing the components that make it up and I was 100% accurate in doing so. How does the way it actually works have anything to do with the conversation?

The Kennedy shit is interesting. The election against Nixon was definitely rigged, so he clearly had the powers-that-be on his side. However, if his speeches are taken at face value, he went rogue and got punished. It seems it wasn't enough to just punish him though, and they've been punishing his family for years too. Teddy was a piece of shit though.

Always been fascinated by it because a great-uncle of mine was living in America in the 60s Irish born and raised and was supposedly fanatical about the Kennedys. I have no idea what his job was over there, but he was fairly well paid at it, with dapper suits, a hand-held camcorder (rare enough at the time) and nice cars. We still have some videos he made of a parade he was at which was held for one of their election campaigns, can't remember which.

Anyway, he packed his things and left the country for London the day after Bobby was killed and all he said to the family about it was something about how if they've gotten away with it twice, they won't stop. He died in a hit and run there a few years later.

there's an old story about Kennedy's grand dad on a boat to America who complained to the captain about some Jew squatting in his cabin and the rabbi put a curse of death on his children.

It's really happening. They're diverting all resources to their necromancer corps.

So 44% of the country. Yeah, clearly different from 47%.