Name a flaw with these soles

her 2nd bigtoe on her right foot is bigger than her bigtoe, but her 2nd big toe on left is smaller than bigtoe.
also left big toe kinda looks phallic
it's a shit

There's the problem OP.

She's a granny

I know right? She's like a real life Minh from KOTH

She looks nervous and kind of pissed off. I wonder if she works at that dry cleaners and is a desperate wage slave that has to do this to make her rent.

Too fem tbh

It's a trap, user.

Probably. There would most likely have to be some kind of motivation. I've often wondered myself how these kind of things even happen, because they seem so awkward.

Hate to say it but those are perfect.

No they're not they're completely caked in makeup your taste sucks

What do you think of the OP?

i never understood footfags
what's the deal tbh

Yes I can:
They're not clean

Not a big fan of the toes and they clearly needs some cleaning

Ok, you know how a puppy is cute because it's small and has bits on it (like ears and eyes), feet are like puppies, they're small and smooth and they have bits on them you wanna play with.

Looks like desert lizard hide in the sun. That's what happens when you microwave cheese on the verge of being burnt. Looks like the fucking skin is about to be pealed off after being soaked in sweat. I'd prefer scat over this.

name a flaw with these soles

Not bad but I've seen better. It's mostly genetic and footwear choice: highheels = foot destruction.

Too small. Name a flaw with these soles.

you can post more than one image per post, halfchanner

My thoughts too

I know. I don't care. Go suck toes, faggot.

weasels ate my toenails

Excellent advice. What do you have against liking soles, faggot? Have you ever even tried smelling a pair?

No. This guy who filmed this video has made tons of videos. I forget the name of his store. He's like 59 years old and is pretty creepy as far as how he goes about it.

The girl in this video is actually 18, straight out of high school. She's likely just weirded out. If she is pissed it's because she had to do this so he would stop annoying her.

Source: I film girls' feet in public all the time and they enjoy it. Have fucked a good amount of them.

Got sauce on this?

He don't seem that creepy to me, and if she's so weirded out why would she agree to the interview?

Cool. Do you have any of those videos?

she looks like a total cunt

Explain

Yeah I do.

Care to show anything from them?

Was I the only one expecting her soles to be cut off at the end?

I found it on Devinatart. Giantessfan27.

Troll

This thread needs more soggy cum socks.

no, fuck you, ugly

Bump. Let's see if we can trigger the shit-king.

Moar of the third girl pls