Think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

32ch.org/boards.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. hex

I'm not hex tbh

I'm hex tbh

it makes sense tbh

Everyone is Hex and at the same they're aren't, everyone is Dysomnia at the same time they aren't.

samefag

all me

sagefag

fk of youngfag

Spam stops and hex starts posting. Hmm. Hex is the spammer tbh

good thread tbh

this tbh

based tbh

this tbh. makes you think

Rlly make u think

Holla Forums was spammed with 140 simultaneous posts yesterday. dysnomia went sobbing for help on the secret mod-board
rlly makes you think, huh?

we already went over this OP

t. OP

You're a big bolt

if I'm the spammer who is hex?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if the spam was coordinated by Dysnomia himself in order to push his agenda.

the spam is from 32ch
32ch.org/boards.js
go look there "spambot development" board

4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan
4chan is here

YAWN

nice try, hex

t. hex

looks like i'm caught

i am clairvoyant ^ ^

bump

Hex has been spamming this board since he rage quit like the little bitch he is.

you sound really butthurt

that actually makes more sense than it being hex

dysnomia is probably the one trying to frame hex tbh

nah, he isn't smart enough to do something like that and he knows it

Why is styxhexenhammer raiding us?

hex is the one trying to frame hex at this point tbh

hex doesn't need to frame himself, he is the spammer

proof?

i'm the spammer

HoHoHoHoHo

I meant styxhexenhammer666 from youtube is the spammer. Unless I've been hearing wrong. I'm sure most of the raid posts on here are from his subscriber base

Hi guise watcha doin
I'm about to go to work

He is the spammer tbh

no this one

fug u hex

no u

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now…. BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite….. BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….